+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing your blue moods into a positive and loving energy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Default Changing your blue moods into a positive and loving energy

Hi my friends!
    I have watched a movie tonight and after watching I felt so sad and blue.... I was crying and feeling so worthless and I was suffering deeply!!!
    I decided to meditate, to calm myself and asked for guidance and light to my angel and my guides. After a while, I felt more open and my soul vibration was higher. I then have decided to write about it and to help me more to change the negative energy in a positive one. I'm offering you the inspiration and asking you to do the same here in this thread. When you will feel mad, or sad or powerless or negative, just concentrate, ask for guidance, meditate for a while and write. when you write, just let go of all and just write with your heart and soul. Give the intention to change your negative feelings into positive ones and make it appear in your words. Love to you all ! Nat xx

Tonight I feel blue but I'll talk about the color of the light.
    The color that is so bright, the color that shines on me, on you, on everybody.
    Tonight I feel light.
    The rainbow is fading away, I'm submerge in this dress of pain and call upon the light to rescue me and to offer his comfort and warmness...
    Oblivion ... if I speak to you, if I sense you if I close my doors on you, you are gone.

Light, all that is, love, endless love and pure force of creation, fall on me and fall on all my world, my beautiful world I choose to live in. Fall on me light and on all my human sisters and brothers, fall on me and my Universe. Fall in me and on me. I'm asking to the mother of all light because I'm feeling too much pain. I'm asking a rescue tonight. Fall in me like I'm falling into you my so everything ! I breath an go ! I feel your touch and it caresses my soul.

Thank you my life, thank you my body, thank you my world and my other world beyond this one. I do not remember you with my eyes, but I know I come from you because I miss you so much. I dream of you, I feel you! Thank you for giving me that love from a distance, thank you for lightning my path on this earth, thank you for all my discoveries, for all my love and tiny things that I have realised so far. Thank you my inner light, thank you for shinning on me, in me, towards others. My only world, my source, my soul, my light and unconditional love.

I'm thanking myself for letting this going out of me in words, a gift for the 3D. I'm thanking myself for being able to let go. I'm thanking myself for being able to love, to share, to expand, to cry, to love and to give. I'm thanking myself for the choices I've made, my little 3 years old boy, my family, my friends, my humanity, my flaws and my qualities. I'm thanking myself for the choices, for the location of the earth, for the location of the universe, for all the stars in me and out of me, I'm thanking all that is, all that will be and all it was.

I'm not sorry, I'm just in pain. I'm not worried, I'm just under the rain. I'm nothing but all at the same time and I know that every day the sun still shines. I make mistakes that are not, I never drink a lot, I'm loving all the little plants and sparkling dots I see in the sky. I'm making up stories in my head, I'm a creative one yA know? and in my dreams I like to fly! I'm under the same sky and I have the same eyes as you all have, my star child brothers and sisters. May I say thank you? Again, thank you! Travellers from another star. I miss you !

Now! I'm creating love, I'm creating light that will fade my blues, I'm creating joy, creating warmness, creating your smile and creating my world. I'm making a wonderful, colorful playground, a new earth where I can walk and run and dance and sit and Jump and breath on it with all my powers of love and all the new bright light in my eyes. I'm creating new species, uniting the seas and creating endless happiness a new wind and a new soil. I'm just so happy to see my playground evolve to a better place where all that is shining under the true light. You are all with me in this beautiful new home. I see wider now. I see with earth's eyes. I'm a living force of light who emanates love, I'm a soul whisperer, creating joy and will always be.
    We are one !

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Becky (9th March 2015), Guish (9th March 2015), Nasu (10th March 2015), Pam (9th March 2015), Philaletheian (9th March 2015), poetbil (9th March 2015), rgray222 (9th March 2015), Rollo (9th March 2015), Stephanie (9th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Changing your blue moods into a positive and loving energy

I've been letting go many times until I realised that I don't need to let go if I don't hold on to.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Becky (9th March 2015), Nasu (10th March 2015), Nat_Lee (9th March 2015), Pam (9th March 2015), Stephanie (9th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I find the beauty of feeling blue is that it opens the door of compassion and empathy for me. I experience an honesty without the many defenses that normally wall me off from the world a sort of emotional transparency that I do not experience at any other time. Thank you Nat_Lee for your lovely expressions.

With love and respect,
    Pam

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Guish (9th March 2015), Nasu (10th March 2015), Nat_Lee (9th March 2015), Stephanie (9th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Nat,

Your last paragraph is very important. Visualization is a very important part of meditation. I'll post a meditation technique which worked for me when I'm not on iPad. We blur our reality by having negative assumptions about many things and the mind just try to torture our true spirit or consciousness by misleading us.

With love,
    Geerish.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Nasu (10th March 2015), Nat_Lee (9th March 2015), superconsciousness (9th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The meditation technique I talked about.

Don't know if it'll help you.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Nasu (10th March 2015), Nat_Lee (9th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    The meditation technique I talked about.

Don't know if it'll help you.
    Thank you Guish !
    I'll check it out tonight

Link to post number one
    We are one !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Guish (10th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

As a way to uplift oneself, I endorse what TraineeHuman has been speaking of on his thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post940548
    It is to tone the sound of HU on the outbreath. This is a tool I have found great merit in using daily. It will begin to overcome in the individual the massive human programming towards negativity we are subjected to.

There are five tonings of HU given on this youtube (forward to about the 1:06:44 minute mark):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qri6ICwK1k
    This is from an internet radio show with Randy Maugans (of Offplanet Radio) interviewing R. Scott Lemriel.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    As a way to uplift oneself, I endorse what TraineeHuman has been speaking of on his thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post940548
    It is to tone the sound of HU on the outbreath. This is a tool I have found great merit in using daily. It will begin to overcome in the individual the massive human programming towards negativity we are subjected to.

There are five tonings of HU given on this youtube (forward to about the 1:06:44 minute mark):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qri6ICwK1k
    This is from an internet radio show with Randy Maugans (of Offplanet Radio) interviewing R. Scott Lemriel.
    I tried it and it is very good !
    I have meditate with mentras in the past and it is always more powerfull because of the vibration in the hole body and energy
    Thank you dear !

Link to post number one
    We are one !

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Meggings (11th March 2015), Ulyse30 (13th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I've been letting go many times until I realised that I don't need to let go if I don't hold on to.
    This is a very good advice Guish !
    Thank you

but ...

in my experiences, it is not ALWAYS working so for that reason I like to meditate to help change my state of mind or do something different to help me switch to positive emotions like singing or dancing ect...
    it is not all of us that can switch in a blink of an eye so that is why I have started this thread so we can help each other in sharing our personal techniques

Hi Nat,

Your last paragraph is very important. Visualization is a very important part of meditation. I'll post a meditation technique which worked for me when I'm not on iPad. We blur our reality by having negative assumptions about many things and the mind just try to torture our true spirit or consciousness by misleading us.

With love,
    Geerish.
    Yes it is soooooooo powerful ! Also writing down the positive visualization words and even reading them out loud and feeling them at the same time is a good way of getting rid of the negative

Thank you for your beautiful wisdom ! :D
    Much much love to you !
    Nat

Link to post number one
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 13th March 2015 at 04:02.
    We are one !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Ulyse30 (13th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread