+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your take on cannabis?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Run from the cure

Another Plant For Healing like many others, when it us used correctly (Extraction of its Oil). Its being suppressed for such reason. Ex: Rick Simpson, run from the cure.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th March 2015 at 14:47.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th March 2015), Elainie (10th March 2015), Wind (10th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Your take on cannabis?

It is my medicine. Without it I would not survive this world.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), DeDukshyn (10th March 2015), Ioneo (11th March 2015), Olam (10th March 2015), WhiteFeather (10th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Run from the cure

thanks for that WhiteFeather..... I have two friends fighting cancer right now. One at the start of his journey and very interested in alternative healing and the other having gone the surgery/chemo/radiation route and being told "sorry, nothing more we can do for you" is trying on her own now to do something alternative....of course this is always better before the chemo has ravaged the body but where there is life there is hope........as for weed, I find the stuff today to be totally different that the stuff we had in the 70s......and I dont personally like it ......its like everything else, food, water, air they have ****ed with it

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Another Plant For Healing like many others, when it us used correctly (Extraction of its Oil). Its being suppressed for such reason. Ex: Rick Simpson, run from the cure.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

From memory:

In Canada, a new federal law implemented last year (2014) revoked the license of over 4,000 individuals for the production and sale of 'medicinal' marijuana.

A vacuum resulted, which no doubt has driven many underground into illegal production, in interest by big business. One overture was by a friend of the government, who was granted a permit and is beginning operations soon. The government has 'invited' certain particular individuals to consider starting up operations, citing lucrative returns on investment.

This is the state of the war on marijuana in this country. Thanks to the current government (whom I won't give the satisfaction of naming) and their cronies, we are now more restricted than ever (three home grown plants or more and you are considered a trafficker!) - with harsher fines and penalties (longer jail terms).
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    From memory:

In Canada, a new federal law implemented last year (2014) revoked the license of over 4,000 individuals for the production and sale of 'medicinal' marijuana.

A vacuum resulted, which no doubt has driven many underground into illegal production, in interest by big business. One overture was by a friend of the government, who was granted a permit and is beginning operations soon. The government has 'invited' certain particular individuals to consider starting up operations, citing lucrative returns on investment.

This is the state of the war on marijuana in this country. Thanks to the current government (whom I won't give the satisfaction of naming) and their cronies, we are now more restricted than ever (three home grown plants or more and you are considered a trafficker!) - with harsher fines and penalties (longer jail terms).
    Agreed -- it is absolutely insane. One can see how hard the government is trying to create a single revenue stream from various operations for taxing purposes - so they make the penalties for some guy trying to grow some even for entirely medical purposes, so harsh (like in some cases more harsh the sexually assaulting a child), the reason is obviously to protect the potential grab in taxes that they see with medical marijuana. They really don't care about people's "medicine" at all, and their actions prove it.

What do we expect from the PM that gave ISIS $5 million of our hard earned tax dollars to buy weapons to kill civilians and even our soldiers with - considering he also lied about what our troops where doing over there?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Just to open peoples' eyes:

One average hemp plant grown in earth and properly trimmed (topped and kept under say four feet high) in a garden hidden by tomato plants or other thick growing vegetation will yield between 1/2 and 1 pound of high quality product. In the early 2000s a quarter pound of the highest quality hemp commanded $900! So an average plant, if grown for profit will net a return of well over $2000.

That is just dirt grown plants. If using hydroponics, the yield if far greater in far less time!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

It must be due to the Tribes that live in this area, I'm in Reno, NV right now for work and I heard a commercial on the radio, it was a public service message for tobacco, the catch phrase was, "use not abuse," and it really stuck with me. I've meditated extensively while using cannabis and its a much different experience then playing Grand Theft Auto or kicking it with your friends. Moderation in all things...
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), Ernie Nemeth (12th March 2015), Morbid (11th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2