+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucifer, the real Light Being

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Lucifer, the real Light Being

This is a paper by Wes Penre, where he has compiled a Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider.

It resonates so well with me ... I have always believed this was the real truth about Lucifer.

Quote This self-proclaimed illuminati Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

Hidden Hand was one of the top members of the Global Elite, but human, nevertheless. He is talking about being 95% negative or more to be able to be harvested to 4th Density Negative, and that's what the human Global Elite are hoping for. The RA Material is what describes this whole agenda the best, and that's why Hidden Hand mentioned RA before other channeled sources. To understand this paper from an expanded viewpoint, I suggest you read Hidden Hand once again, and you will get much deeper insights than when you read it the first time. In fact, you will probably understand all of it.
    Source: http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
    It's suddenly becoming clearer and clearer...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), Ewan (11th March 2015), Kbrammcdonald (11th March 2015), Morbid (11th March 2015), Nasu (11th March 2015), petra (15th November 2017), provolon (11th March 2015), SR19 (13th March 2015), Unicorn (15th November 2017), yelik (11th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Lucifer, the real Light Being

Wasn't Hidden Hand proven to be a hoaxer? I think I even read it in this forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...oax#post937764

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Aspen (11th March 2015), Atlas (11th March 2015), DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), Nasu (11th March 2015), provolon (11th March 2015), TraineeHuman (11th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes, could be... bu the information resonated well with me and the story was a good read.
    It does appear to be mostly Law of One material which is worthy of a ponder as well..

It's not only about Illuminati related stuff, a lot of things which are talked about here are covered such as 2012, reality creation, God, energy, karma, the importance of monitoring thoughts and much more.
    It is definitely worth a read, and I would be interested to hear what others think about this. I personally would like to believe it is genuine although I can't say i'm 100% convinced. Still, it is fascinating stuff!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), Nasu (11th March 2015), provolon (11th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

Yes, I have read it years ago..............and then learned what I posted above. I have read Law Of One (this was back in the 80's when you had to order it via a small advert in alternative magazines of the time, I remember being sent some Xeroxed copy of the material). I honestly don't know what to think of these things anymore, I think I've turned into a real skeptic after researching such material for many years. I just question everything now and don't blindly believe as I used to.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Atlas (11th March 2015), DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), Kbrammcdonald (11th March 2015), Nasu (11th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I would greatly caution anybody who reads this material. One of the biggest tactics these people use is to spread disinformation to such a large extent that people do not know what to believe anymore. In this particular case, this person cleverly (CLEVERLY!!) is trying to get people to sympathize with the dark side. They want people to sympathize with Satanism and believe that what the controllers on this planet are doing is for the betterment of humanity. This is a big lie and they are trying to make people believe that suffering is necessary on this planet and that they have a special mission to act as some sort of a spiritual adviser for humanity.

They go to great lengths to try and convince people that there is some sort of righteousness to their control of the planet. They have successfully turned people on to Satanic philosophy, and this is a clear example that they aren't trying to be covert about it these days. There is nothing right about what these beings are doing to this planet, and they are not representatives of some angelic force of Creation. They have perverted the essence of what I call the "random factor" of Creation, but there is absolutely nothing righteous about the enforcing of their will upon other beings to cause mass suffering.

This is not a hoax. It is a deliberate and carefully planned attack on the Truth Movement to convince people to sympathize with the dark side. It was written by a Satanist of the bloodlines, and from what I understand, one whose job it is to spread disinformation. Please be careful when reading such information.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

ATYT (22nd November 2017), Aurvandil (11th March 2015), Becky (11th March 2015), Camilo (11th March 2015), Carpathian (11th March 2015), Charles Harris (19th November 2017), ChristianSky (12th March 2015), Demeisen (11th March 2015), Ecnal61 (11th March 2015), Elainie (11th March 2015), Frank V (11th March 2015), Franny (19th November 2017), Gardener (11th March 2015), GCS1103 (11th March 2015), Inaiá (15th November 2017), Jayren (11th March 2015), Jules (11th March 2015), NancyV (19th November 2017), Nasu (11th March 2015), petra (15th November 2017), provolon (11th March 2015), sigma6 (11th March 2015), toppy (12th March 2015), TraineeHuman (11th March 2015), Wind (11th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Lucifer translates to light bearer, she isn't the same as satan...

most Luciferians believe in a female diety, but you were baptized under the trinity, it is a belief the church doesn't give clarity on.

sorry to bust all of your bubbles, has nothing to do with any dark magic or evil.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

If the hidden hand is human, it is only because humans have dominion over the earth and things cannot be done otherwise. This doesn't mean that humans aren't deceived or led down wrong paths by negative forces. Some say those few in control aren't good or evil, but just making plans that affect the earth. Well have you looked around? Things aren't doing well and what is the end plan?

Yes, I must to be skeptical, as much as I want the rose-colored glasses, it isn't going to change anything. It appears at the end of the journey that there is infinite light of nothingness, and that is about right. Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider and others have died for revealing some things. Maybe because they didn't want their children and humanity toward an unseen path, or at least have awareness of things the hidden hand is not going to tell people, yet will not fail to influence them possibly not for the better.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Elainie (11th March 2015), NancyV (19th November 2017), Nasu (11th March 2015), petra (15th November 2017), sigma6 (11th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Thank you for posting that citsym, for me it was a very timely reminder of some core values I have been neglecting of late. Primarily that of forgiveness and thankfullness.

As the man who woke me up pointed out to me on several occasions, what use a perfect world, (3D), how would you ever wake up from that?

For me there is no danger to anyone in reading that, but I may have a degree of level confusion about that so caution should perhaps be exercised. However the author, H_H, went out of their way frequently to impress that they should not be BELIEVED, pointing out it was up to each individual to find their own truths.

I have never read the Ra material, (the law of one), but I have read in other sources about the Lucifer Rebellion, (how it came to be known), and the story of the Garden of Eden in the Old Testament always struck me as a dead giveaway that the good guy in that story was the 'snake'. What kind of 'god' would throw his children out of paradise, apparently that 'god' had not the faintest conception about forgiveness, understanding, tolerance, compassion etc.

If you can attempt a mental exercise, where you remove yourself from earthly concerns and float high in the skies as an eagle, a different perspective can be formed. The families who have caused the bulk of humantiy so much pain and suffering, is it not possible from our lofty position to feel sorry for them? To forgive them? Will that not lead you to the positive. Cetainly to do the opposite, to hate them and wish them harm will surely draw you to the negative.

I would say the writings of H_H are worthy of deep contemplation. They even advised switching off electrical circuits when you attempt to meditate.
    Last edited by Ewan; 11th March 2015 at 11:39. Reason: punctuation

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Hazelfern (15th November 2017), Morbid (11th March 2015), MorningFox (11th March 2015), Nasu (11th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

thanks for reminding me of the hidden hand. I didnt want to be off topic too much so I made a separate thread here.
    regarding lucifer. im yet to be convinced whether he/she/it good or bad..

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    Thank you for posting that citsym, for me it was a very timely reminder of some core values I have been neglecting of late. Primarily that of forgiveness and thankfullness.

As the man who woke me up pointed out to me on several occasions, what use a perfect world, (3D), how would you ever wake up from that?

For me there is no danger to anyone in reading that, but I may have a degree of level confusion about that so caution should perhaps be exercised. However the author, H_H, went out of their way frequently to impress that they should not be BELIEVED, pointing out it was up to each individual to find their own truths.

I have never read the Ra material, (the law of one), but I have read in other sources about the Lucifer Rebellion, (how it came to be known), and the story of the Garden of Eden in the Old Testament always struck me as a dead giveaway that the good guy in that story was the 'snake'. What kind of 'god' would throw his children out of paradise, apparently that 'god' had not the faintest conception about forgiveness, understanding, tolerance, compassion etc.

If you can attempt a mental exercise, where you remove yourself from earthly concerns and float high in the skies as an eagle, a different perspective can be formed. The families who have caused the bulk of humantiy so much pain and suffering, is it not possible from our lofty position to feel sorry for them? To forgive them? Will that not lead you to the positive. Cetainly to do the opposite, to hate them and wish them harm will surely draw you to the negative.

I would say the writings of H_H are worthy of deep contemplation. They even advised switching off electrical circuits when you attempt to meditate.
    I agree with you Anakie ... the core values are priceless .... when I read them I felt a subtle shift in my understanding of life...

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    thanks for reminding me of the hidden hand. I didnt want to be off topic too much so I made a separate thread here.
    regarding lucifer. im yet to be convinced whether he/she/it good or bad..
    Yes, some good information in those links...
    One of the comments I liked was this one:

Quote Q by forum owner Trinity:
    I am curious what a member of an ´elite family´ thinks of GLP.
    So what do you think?
    A:
    The more divided people are, the easier it is to rule over them.
    Making them believe they have a sword in their hand which they think makes them powerful and
    able to fight "the dark sider" while it is just a toothpick.
    You have to be very careful who you give that imaginary sword to, Trinity.
    Do you know that not just spoken words but also written words emanate a frequency which have
    a direct effect?
    And I would say that a vast majority of the written words here are not helping the cause you
    think you are fighting for.
    We really have no idea of the truth of things... most of us just bumble along without being aware our THOUGHTS and WORDS create an impact on our reality!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to citsym For This Post:

Morbid (5th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Robin Galdek (here)
    I would greatly caution anybody who reads this material. One of the biggest tactics these people use is to spread disinformation to such a large extent that people do not know what to believe anymore. In this particular case, this person cleverly (CLEVERLY!!) is trying to get people to sympathize with the dark side. They want people to sympathize with Satanism and believe that what the controllers on this planet are doing is for the betterment of humanity. This is a big lie and they are trying to make people believe that suffering is necessary on this planet and that they have a special mission to act as some sort of a spiritual adviser for humanity.

They go to great lengths to try and convince people that there is some sort of righteousness to their control of the planet. They have successfully turned people on to Satanic philosophy, and this is a clear example that they aren't trying to be covert about it these days. There is nothing right about what these beings are doing to this planet, and they are not representatives of some angelic force of Creation. They have perverted the essence of what I call the "random factor" of Creation, but there is absolutely nothing righteous about the enforcing of their will upon other beings to cause mass suffering.

This is not a hoax. It is a deliberate and carefully planned attack on the Truth Movement to convince people to sympathize with the dark side. It was written by a Satanist of the bloodlines, and from what I understand, one whose job it is to spread disinformation. Please be careful when reading such information.
    All of the above is the single-most correct analysis of the situation -- thank you, Robin. ;-)

On top of Robin's correct assessment, the tale about how the Illuminati -- or at least, one of the 13 bloodlines -- would be the creations of a Ra-esque "galactic guardian" group soul called Lucifer is actually a ruse created by that one bloodline in order to keep their "family members" of the other 12 bloodlines under control. In other words, they have created their own religion.

Now, it is true that there are non-corporeal beings involved in The Grand Deception ™, but these beings themselves are only using the Illuminati as their corporeal tools and assets here on Earth, and these beings -- whoever they are -- are definitely not fallen angels, even if only because angels do not fall. Angels do exist -- it's got nothing to do with any religion -- but they are beings of pure love and innocence, and they don't even have the required amount of Free Will that would allow them to choose a path of evil.

It's like that line from Richard Hoagland -- and one may opine as one sees fit about Richard Hoagland, but he's definitely right on this one: "The Lie is different at every level." The non-corporeal entities are deceiving the members of the core Illuminati bloodline, who in turn are deceiving the members of the other 12 bloodlines, who are in turn deceiving their minions in the corporate world, the military-industrial complex, politics, organized religion, Freemasonry and so on, who are in turn deceiving the rest of the global population.

In addition to that, lies and persuasion carry a lot more momentum than violence and oppression. As Robin says in the quoted section above, they are trying to get people into sympathizing with that which they are trying to push onto humanity. After all, if humanity sympathizes, then humanity will be willingly surrendering to the Illuminati's plans.

"Repeat the lie long enough and it becomes the truth."
    -- Joseph Goebbels

P.S.: There isn't and has never been any entity called Lucifer.
    • The name Lucifer only became a proper name in the King James translation of the Bible, because it is simply a Latin word meaning "bearer of light", and that is still how it is literally recorded in all non-English translations of the Bible.
    • Furthermore, the person who is addressed and chastised (by Peter) as this "bearer of light" is by far not of angelic origins. He is the very mortal and human king of a city called Tyrus, who was trusted as an apostle -- apostles are also referred to as "angels" in the Bible -- but who took advantage of his position of power and manipulated his subordinates through lies and deceit.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

When it comes to Lucifer, just watch this video...

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Frank V (11th March 2015), Gardener (11th March 2015), JRS (12th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (11th March 2015), Valle (11th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

..snip.. After all, if humanity sympathizes, then humanity will be willingly surrendering to the Illuminati's plans.
    I don't follow this line of reasoning at all.

You attack me, with words or sword (or even anagrams), I feel sorry for you because of the potential bad karma you are making for yourself. I forgive you, therefore not attributing negative energies to myself and going some small way to lessening your own.

This would be the plan that has the shortest route back to source.

It certainly does not mean I am surrendering to Illuminati plans, I am still going in the opposite direction whatever their plans.

And I would love to hear from people who have read through the OP link and felt fear or doubt or overwhelming negativity and where specifically they noted it?

And from others who had may have had moments of stunned silence or wonder as they recognised some truth?
    (re-membered : put back together)
    Last edited by Ewan; 11th March 2015 at 14:57. Reason: spelling

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

citsym (11th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

..snip.. After all, if humanity sympathizes, then humanity will be willingly surrendering to the Illuminati's plans.
    I don't follow this line of reasoning at all.

You attack me, with words or sword (or even anagrams), I feel sorry for you because of the potential bad karma you are making for yourself. I forgive you, therefore not attributing negative energies to myself and going some small way to lessening your own. [...]
    Pray, do tell -- and be so kind as to provide an exact quote -- where and how I have attacked you? I was merely responding to information, and in particular, I was elaborating on what Robin Galdek had so eloquently worded higher up. I don't even know who you are, and you are still a very new member to the Avalon forum, so how could I even know you or have any reason to attack you?

As for karma, first of all, I have not earned myself any bad karma through the post you are replying to, and secondly, beings such as myself are exempt from karma, because we are not part of the cycles of evolution through incarnations and reincarnations and we have our own built-in karma resolver. We will always seek to immediately undo any damage that we perceive we may have done.

This is my first ever lifetime anywhere as a mortal, incarnate being, and it is also my last one. What I initially planned to add to my previous post but then chose not to expound upon is the fact that I am -- or at least, was, up until I came down to Earth -- an angelic being. That's how I know that angels don't have a sufficient amount of Free Will to allow them to choose a path of evil.

Furthermore, by the word "sympathizes" in that which you quoted from me, I do not mean that we should not sympathize with the people and strive for peace and harmony, but that if the masses are sympathizing with the Illuminati's cause, then these masses are voluntarily subjugating themselves to the Illuminati's plans. That is exactly what the Illuminati intend. They seek to pervert everything and lure mankind into its own destruction -- minus of course the already preselected "elite", who will be saved and sheltered in deep underground bases and whatever else have you.

Humanity carries within itself great potential -- perhaps more so than any other species in this universe -- but that potential is equally great in both directions. They have the potential to accomplish great things, and just as big a potential at becoming the vilest, most dangerous and most destructive beings in the universe. Why do you think the Illuminati's non-corporeal overlords -- who are utterly perverse and utterly sick -- have sought out Earth? It's because they know of humanity's potential, and they seek to twist that around into supporting their own agenda. They need "fresh blood", because they know that they themselves are on a path toward self-annihilation.

Their perversion is preventing them from evolving any further, so their only option for sustaining their "culture" is to see to it that others follow the same path as what they themselves have chosen a long time ago, and as such, propagating their work of evil. Whereas consciousness normally seeks to create order out of chaos -- the collapse of the wave function, in quantum physics verbiage -- these interlopers seek to create chaos out of order. They are the antithesis to Creation itself.
    Last edited by Frank V; 11th March 2015 at 15:29. Reason: typographical correction

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I do beg your pardon, that is a bad habit I have of using insufficient words and expecting that others will follow me.

The YOU in 'You attack me..' was a generic you, meaning anyone but in this case referencing the illuminati. I was providing a general example.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Frank V (11th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Anakie didn't say you attacked him/her. He/she was giving an example.

I can see truth in both opinions. Rather than 'willingly surrendering', maybe it is more to do with the free will thing. If we sympathise with it, maybe in some way we are giving our permission for it to happen. Just a thought.

edit - we posted at the same time

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you Morning Fox, and I am currently in a male vehicle though I am more Venus than Mars.

I would like to offer another point remembering a quote attributed to Jesus. 'Let he who has eyes to see and ears to hear..' (I'm paraphrasing, clearly.) To bring up the subject of discernment.

To go into the reading of the OP link with suspiscion and fear will not assist your natural ability of discerning truth, indeed it will more likely assist in failing to 'see'.

I discerned several truths within the writings, or, perhaps better, signposts that pointed the way to a truth. These were present regardless if the writer had some hidden agenda or not. It seems truth cannot hide.
    Last edited by Ewan; 11th March 2015 at 16:30. Reason: Spelling

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

citsym (11th March 2015), MorningFox (11th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Lucifer translates to light bearer, she isn't the same as satan...

most Luciferians believe in a female diety, but you were baptized under the trinity, it is a belief the church doesn't give clarity on.

sorry to bust all of your bubbles, has nothing to do with any dark magic or evil.
    I concur fully. As long as we feel the need to exercise the fear program that requires us to categorize all things as "Good vs Evil", we will never have a clear understanding of "Creation" or "The Universal Mechanics of Existence" - whatever your flavour there. Satan is a force - a mechanical force, Lucifer is a being -- the bearer of Light and the estranged partner of the Christ (not "Jesus"). Lucifer made the sacrifice to become bound as physical matter - the goal was to reconnect with the Christ again bridging the planes of existence and allowing for greater creation in the physical Universe.

I could get into a lot of detail that makes a lot of sense and ties well into advanced physics, but that's a book on its own. It is safe to say that as long as we continue to try to use religious personified duality models to understand the forces of the Universe, we will never be able to successfully understand it. But when you look at it correctly without bias -- one begins to see the structures of the Universal forces relating to these said deities from a more scientific and logical perspective, and as an "explanation" for understanding the mechanics of the energy in the Universe -- that is parallel in many regards, but separate from physics.

We've never found the polar opposite of gravity, have we? We also haven't found "God" have we? Yet it seems impossible for Gravity to be the only uni-polar force ever observed ... "Forces of Materialization", "Gravity", "Satan" lives in "hell" at the "center" of the Earth ... just mull on it all for a bit
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th March 2015 at 16:42.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

citsym (11th March 2015), JRS (12th March 2015), Morbid (11th March 2015), petra (15th November 2017), Rocky_Shorz (11th March 2015), thunder24 (11th March 2015), Wind (11th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

We know there’s something strange about religion where the Bible could have been influenced by the Annunaki who likely seeded mankind on earth

On the one hand we have the basic 10 commandments, for example, yet we know people in high places, including The Vatican, The Queen, presidents and the like participate in pedophilia, Babylonian ceremonies, Satanism and rituals, in other words they do the opposite to what the masses are taught.

What is that these people know that we don’t? Also we should not discount very advanced Mind control and AI technology that may play a role in all of this stuff.
    Last edited by yelik; 11th March 2015 at 17:14.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2015), petra (15th November 2017), sijohn (12th March 2015), Ulyse30 (12th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast