+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucifer, the real Light Being

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Lucifer, the real Light Being

Somewhere between the Dead Sea Scrolls and creation of the bible by the church, important meanings were lost...

"Stunning new evidence says the Prince of Darkness may be a Princess

By Mike Foster

Bonn, Germany - Is Satan really a woman? That intriguing question was posed at a recent theological conference here-and surprisingly, more than a dozen TOP BIBLICAL SCHOLARS who were gathered together at the international event agreed that the Evil One is indeed FEMALE!

"Lucifer has many characteristics usually considered feminine and is usually depicted consistently in the Scriptures as a manipulative, sensual, and alluring," says Rev. Werner Priebe, a leading Lutheran minister from Hamburg whose lecture entitled "The Devil is a Woman" sparked the discussion.

"Whats more, eyewitness evidence drawn from encounters with the Devil over the centuries clearly indicates that the so-called Prince of Darkness is in fact a princess."

The Old Testament never explicitly identifies Satan as a male...

"As shocking as this may sound, the so-called war in heaven between G-d and Lucifer may have simply been the start of the battle of the sexes."

Most of our images come from Hollywood movies

But Rev. Priebe says the image is all wrong and offers several pieces of evidence for his theory:

The Old Testament NEVER specifies Lucifers gender. "In Genesis, the Devil is referred to as the serpent and in Job, as Satan. The terms "he" and "him" are not used," notes the minister.

In recently completed translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Satan is repeatedly called "SHE", and the "Temptress." This proves that the early Jews and Christians understood that Lucifer was a FEMALE," says the Rev. Priebe. "The confusion must have developed in latter centuries."

Satan has many precursors in the ancient world that existed long before the birth of Judaism - and is often linked to Kali, the Hindu goddess of destruction, who is both evil and female.

During the middle ages, many witches who acknowledged signing contracts with Satan also told of dancing with the Devil - and described her as a tall, dark haired woman! "

link
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th March 2015 at 19:04.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

now if you were planning on WWIII wouldn't you think Praying to the Goddess of Destruction would help more than praying to an all loving God?

Welcome to Luciferian Worship...

who knew all of our "Christian Leaders were also Hindu...

Hindu Swami and Masters are not bloodlines of this world...

they weave magic into the chants for control...

just a thought to ponder if you are curious who runs this world...

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

through a psychic link I looked into a person that experienced this first hand, gathering of the rich and famous for this special meeting, I OBEd through to see first hand what was happening, I saw everyone in the audience freely giving their energy, it's like this leader was a capacitor, suddenly exploding, everyone in attendance was knocked out, I looked around but didn't see any changes in the world, but what was this gathering, who was this being who drained the crowd for a monumental event, I just don't know what it was...

and then she glared right at me? huh, I'm not here...

she could see me...

this was an event that happened over 20 years ago...

looking back now I realize that's when many of my gifts turned on...

the mysterious part is, it's only been 2 years since the OBE experience...

what could I have been hit with that could turn on sleeping gifts 20 years before it happened?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th March 2015 at 20:32.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

..snip.. After all, if humanity sympathizes, then humanity will be willingly surrendering to the Illuminati's plans.
    I don't follow this line of reasoning at all.

You attack me, with words or sword (or even anagrams), I feel sorry for you because of the potential bad karma you are making for yourself. I forgive you, therefore not attributing negative energies to myself and going some small way to lessening your own.

This would be the plan that has the shortest route back to source.

It certainly does not mean I am surrendering to Illuminati plans, I am still going in the opposite direction whatever their plans.

And I would love to hear from people who have read through the OP link and felt fear or doubt or overwhelming negativity and where specifically they noted it?

And from others who had may have had moments of stunned silence or wonder as they recognised some truth?
    (re-membered : put back together)
    I didn't have any feeling of fear or anger ... just the opposite actually!
    It's suddenly becoming clearer and clearer...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to citsym For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Lucifer is a "good guy" in my mind too.... I'm sorry I cannot read all of the dialogue yet, it is just too much. I'll definitely read it all to see what else stands out though.

I can resonate with this - "So we (Lucifer) were sent to help."

I resonate with the "group soul" type of consciousness as well... that's another story though.

When I look up "who is the most powerful demon" on Google and Lucifer is #1.. that's just making me facepalm

I think there's something going on with Lucifer though, just because so many of my clues are pointing there. To me, this is the most powerful Angel, not demon. The smartest too.

It's not like we'll even know the truth anyway I suppose, but on my list of things I want to know "what really happened to Lucifer" is pretty high up there.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (15th November 2017), DeDukshyn (15th November 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    I would greatly caution anybody who reads this material.
    I'm so cautious I won't even read it all now, need to prepare myself first

9. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (15th November 2017)

10. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Smile Re: Lucifer, the real Light Being

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Lucifer translates to light bearer, she isn't the same as satan...

most Luciferians believe in a female diety, but you were baptized under the trinity, it is a belief the church doesn't give clarity on.

sorry to bust all of your bubbles, has nothing to do with any dark magic or evil.
    It could very well be more complicated and simple at the same time. Many "Mythologies and Religions" speak about the "One that shall not be named" having a consort, when you dig into the various beliefs this Earth holds one gets to many similar stories, at least some interesting crossing points. For example, when one gets to research Tau, the area where the description about this Being takes you is not only surprising, the story reads familiar, especially when the reader has knowledge about Gnostic texts. When you take it a step further it'll take the skeptic reader straight into the World of the Religious and Secret Society ones.

More on Tau:

http://www.native-languages.org/guarani-legends.htm

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths...guarani-002937

I will link the info on that (the Deceiver) to another thread here, it has not been posted on this forum though, so I am not sure if this would be allowed, in any case it is not meant as disrespect to this forum.

We'll get to the Women, still, I have something else to share, imho opinion Satan is not a creature, what I do think it is, well, let me explain.

Satan might very well be two parts of a three part sentence or designation if you like.

First we need to separate Satan in two different words, Sat & An.

Now we add the word Naga in front of the previous two, well get:

Naga Sat An.

Which means, to Touch Dwelling/Forbidden Bread in the ancient tongue. In ancient languages it is well known that bread stands for knowledge, especially when it comes to this subject.

So one would get, to Touch Forbidden/Dwelling Knowledge.

In my opinion this has separated over time into the Hindu Naga and the Jewish Satan, both pretty much meaning the same thing.

In other words, Satan is a doctrine, not a creature, followers are without doubt to be called Nagas or Satanists, still, they follow the doctrine of the One that shall not be named, which makes it more logical imo.

So, if the One is a Creature, after all it tries to proclaim/pass on itself as the Personification of the Creator of the Universe indicating a flesh like entity trying to be seen as Source. It would not be very unlikely a consort might be in play, equal partner if you like that better, all the "Evil" Goddesses sort of make sense. I mean they seem to have kids runnin' round, at the time evil little bastards I would say, lol.

To identify the most likely ones, search for Goddesses of War, Wrath and Seduction.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 15th November 2017 at 06:26.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bruno (15th November 2017), pueblo (15th November 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2017), thunder24 (16th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Jews don't believe in hell or the devil...

To them Satan is the temptation to do wrong.

They say sorry one day a year and get their butts dragged around by Satan the other 364

That's the Rocky Shorz condensed version of 5000 years worth of Jewish Doctrine of Satan... 😉
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th November 2017 at 07:57.

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

I read the HH material and it resonated deeply with me.

My understanding on Lucifer is this...

The creator god (Yahweh/Enki) split into two parts. One part, Lucifer (the "good' god) had dominion over heaven (the 4D) and the other part Satan (the "evil" god) had dominion over earth (3D).

They both play for the same team. They play the good cop/bad cop routine in order to keep us confused, asleep and committed and consenting in this charade.

This is a duality world. The creator Yahweh states in the bible in Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." The creator god is the god of duality, of both good and evil.

It is a clever ruse that in the same way the political system gets us to consent by choosing one of two options, left or right, it uses duality to keep us in the game, all we have to do is to choose a side....good or evil....it doesn't matter which as long as we consent to play the game.

There is a hint in the bible in Genesis in the Garden of Eden with The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil....this is duality, this is the fruit we ate that trapped us in this illusion.

Lucifer is good (god) and Satan is evil (devil), they are one and the same playing both ends against the middle. It is important to note that these entities are not the true "God" which is Source, the true Mother/Father.

This is all explained in more detail in the free series of books by John Panella entitled The Divine Secret Garden....I highly recommend anyone interested in this 'sphere' to read them. They can be found here .. http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

Peace
    Last edited by pueblo; 15th November 2017 at 20:29.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Morbid (16th November 2017), petra (18th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks pueblo, I have still not been able to read it, there's so many weird things happening it's hard to choose which thing to look at first! Thanks for the link, not sure if I am even ready yet, all so overwhelming

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    The creator god (Yahweh/Enki) split into two parts. One part, Lucifer (the "good' god) had dominion over heaven (the 4D) and the other part Satan (the "evil" god) had dominion over earth (3D).
    In my head it's as if Lucifer is trying to hard to please God, and Satan is an actual physical entity that needs to be dealt with.

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    They both play for the same team. They play the good cop/bad cop routine in order to keep us confused, asleep and committed and consenting in this charade.
    You could be right, I get the impression that there's places in the universe, maybe the thing we call Heaven, where no evil exists. That's the way my mother tries to explain it to me, like everything is as it should be - but to me something still feels not right.

This place.... definitely has evil in it, I've no doubt. In this place though, what gets me angry is when people either say there's no such thing as evil, or that people are where evil comes from. Maybe I'm just angry because I don't understand. My thoughts say to me "You'll be happy eventually" and I can't even believe it. Don't believe everything you think, right? I'd like to believe that I'd be happy eventually though

16. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hym (18th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Either way I see at least some clarity in those who are Luciferian, where as I see most Satanism as a gateway drug into radical christianity, akin to the radical talmudic philosophies of exceptionalism, dominance and superiority, those philosophies I see as quite pagan, Godless as it is, in the pejorative. A friend of mine was relating to me how even Satanists had a wider grasp of worldwide religions than the average fear-based Christian. Maybe it is the release from the confines of giving away your power to those religions that dominate and are responsible, well known, for colluding with the crimes against humanity prevalent for all of the centuries past.

All I really see in places like Israel is that either Satan or Luci, maybe both, dance there in wild abandon and they have been dancing there since the establishment of the Rothschild colony that came out of one of their rear ends. The real Hasidim, alive in their truths and repulsed by the apostasy of zionism, will verify this statement if you would only ask them.

I stood at the outskirts of war and watched the darkness take over.

When I came back from my horrific journeys with humans I turned on the screen and heard someone call genocide "cleansing", "ethnic cleansing".

Who, telling the truth, reporting the facts of murder for profit and control, could think of such a phrase?

I knew, somewhere, in some military war room, in some 'place of prayer', in some corporate boardroom.....there was a Satan who smiled....

and, from deep inside his hellish grave, Edward Bernays farted in approval,
    the once green grass above turning yellow,
    then brown, in it's response.

If you would but take a stationary flight above many places on this planet, in a ship of any origin, and look thru the lens that colors evil as it is, you would see the dance that darkness makes as it steals the truth, the vitality of humanities. It has some names, some identifying marks that it hides in plain sight.

May you simply be you to remove this darkness, as that is more than enough to take the care needed.
    Last edited by Hym; 19th November 2017 at 03:53.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

petra (21st November 2017)

19. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've never heard of a Luciferian... that's a new one. That sounds like a whole new rabbit hole to go down, I am afraid to even look but I'm going to have to just brace myself and look. Mark my words... something weird is going on. Luciferian...ism? ...sounds like a great place to look for clues.

I'm a Christian, but really only a "lukewarm" one (so I've been called). I'd probably rather hang out with the Luciferian or Satanist though. I know a little about Satanism, enough to have found something in common with them.

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I've never heard of a Luciferian... that's a new one. That sounds like a whole new rabbit hole to go down, I am afraid to even look but I'm going to have to just brace myself and look. Mark my words... something weird is going on. Luciferian...ism? ...sounds like a great place to look for clues.

I'm a Christian, but really only a "lukewarm" one (so I've been called). I'd probably rather hang out with the Luciferian or Satanist though. I know a little about Satanism, enough to have found something in common with them.
    "Satanism" (as an official religion) is new, and created by some guy not too long ago. It is apparently an official religion and it's distinction is that it generally centers around self service - as expected. This is a different entity than the what we sometimes label as "satanists" that use dark magic and interesting rituals for manifestation. We call these groups "Satanists" but that is not an "official" designation of most of these groups.

"Luciferianism", as far as I know is more ancient and hidden. It is not nefarious in any indication as far as I can tell, but I don't know much about it at all ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

petra (22nd November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2