+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: triquetra

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: triquetra

HiJacking RESOURCES IS what is handicapping MANY.......WHEN THIS IS no longer an issue...AValanches will begin to Roll.......
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Scottoz (25th November 2016), StandingWave (22nd January 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    I think if enough people are successful in achieving high states of spiritual alignment as we transition, it will get everyone's attention, and it can all start from this point. Then those aligned individuals can help others, who can then help others achieve the same, who will then do the same etc. I guess from this perspective we can build a bridge from 3D to 5D awareness.
    That's exactly right. The key starting place is what I was hoping to stress - the ability to recognize patterns in the vibration of communications, regardless of the source of the communication. It could have been written a long time ago, or a moment ago in an active chat. That should not matter. What matters is being able to see through the communication, into the individual that wrote it, or said it - to be able to pierce deeply into the inner psyche of the individual, and truly grasp where they are coming from when they deliver their communication.

This can be trained in quite extensively, without any real formal training, just by simply focusing on this goal in meditation. Tuning into the waveshapes of all things, a way of perceiving reality that was very much kept out of arms reach in many subtle ways, can be accomplished by the individual even if such a way of looking at things is not common in the world at large.

With enough practice, the apparent waveshapes emitted from the individual and the communication itself can be separated, allowing insight to when an individual is attempting to purposefully communicate in a way that lends that communication to having a certain "vibration", but that "vibration" does not align with the actual vibrations coming from the individual themselves, which they cannot ever hide from you (if you know about this).

With so many choosing to use the expression "this resonated with me", or "that material didn't resonate with me", it is very much worthwhile to take the time to contemplate the fullest possible extent of what this expression really means, or what it ought to mean. When you can truly get behind the inner details of what it should mean, and stand behind them, with full confidence you can wield such an ability as a tool which will always serve you well.

From there, the next place to move on to is the understanding of structures of waveshapes as they extend across several individuals, or several parts of reality, collectively. This is a kind of process of de-identification with only the 1st person perspective, looking out at everything from your two physical eyes. It extends this identification (rather than separating from it, which is wrong), by passing into further and further layers of "3rd party" perspective - like an aerial view. Not so much literally, although visualizing this in the literal sense is a good technique for meditation (the birds eye view).

Instead, the figurative sense of this is what many struggle with, as you say. There seems to be a mechanism where anyone getting good at this may have some kind of a situation which thrusts them back into the old, boxed-in 1st person perspective, as a way of dealing with the situation that requires that kind of attention, perhaps.

Then, as you say, what happens, is that people forget what they had been able to do, just days or even moments before. They can lose sight of the ongoing pursuit of reaching further degrees of that perspective, of what benefits that may hold for them, as they become able to shift their perspective at will rather than do so passively at the mercy of situations around them they cannot influence.

As you may suspect, the problem is really the clash of survival, of living comfortably. These pursuits can only be engaged in on top of whatever is deemed as living comfortably, and unfortunately the mechanisms which lure us into never feeling comfortable without ever growing physical object acquisition, relationship stages, careers, the list goes on, we may spend our whole lives never reaching that comfortable place even though, when we really think about it, that is all we are truly seeking in the end.

The enrichment of life needs to be decoupled from a sense of satisfaction of one's own life, so that these spiritual pursuits may be engaged in all the while, or at least much more frequently.

Anyhow, the shift from 3D to 5D really starts to set sail when the perspective shift described in our private discussion begins to strongly take hold. There is no reason not to share that here as well:

Quote It might seem strange but even that is a kind of progress - one that feeds into the soul cycle. There are certain things we may be able to accomplish by making a lot of progress in a single lifetime, and surely that is why many choose to dedicate their lives exclusively to it, as was evidenced by the lineage of the monk, yogi, fakir, and then the 4th way.

However there is an even higher order to all of this, which happens on an entirely different scale. It's something which is hard to bring up in discussion because it deals with concepts that are so large.

This has to do with meta-realities and the collective consciousnesses which emerge on the various layers of reality (the perspective of looking at the collection of all of the layers of realities as a single whole, is itself the meta-reality, and even then there are many of those as well). Perhaps that concept illustrates the vastness which must be considered.

At that level, the progress of individuals is simply a part of a much larger equation - the ability of a layer of reality to discover a layer, or layers above it, or not. This is certainly a collective effort which is accomplished in the sharing of key bits of knowledge, rather than the internal journey which an individual seeking to progress themselves must undertake - though of course the two are deeply interconnected.

The outcomes of shared knowledge of those undertaking deep inward journeys, together with the shared knowledge from journeys undertaken when others (or those same people) contemplate their external reality and find new key insights, together makes the body of the equation, the mass of data and information, from which the key can be extracted.

This key is what unlocks the doorways between layers of reality and one another, and on a still larger scale, the doorway from all adjoined layers of reality to the meta-reality which observes them.

This kind of a structure continues on ad infinitum, but that does not mean there is no reason to bother journeying in these direction, with the keys obtained.

The thing about stepping outside of a linear-time based perspective of reality, is that everything falls into order, there is no hurrying or falling behind because the flow of things achieves a kind of self-sustaining momentum.

For example, it is important that I be able to communicate what I have just described, clearly enough that it is like second nature to me, it is not something that is still being discovered, so much as it is something that has been completely internalized, and a part of me.

This itself is probably a better window into the transition of self-identification from a typical 3D perspective to another one - one identifies with the ability of a collective to unlock the key which transcends all of the 3D drama around us, disengages with how the failings of individuals negatively impacts many of those around them which have not contributed in the same harmful ways to the unfortunate outcome of the physical world around us.

We should not identify ourselves by the lowest common denominators around us.

Anyway, there are symmetries in all aspects of life, and this is no different. The symmetrical equivalent to the (somewhat calculated and premeditated) decline of global civilization is exactly the opposite - not just in the rigid and bounded 3D sense, but in a broader sense of dimension as well. What can the group of like-minded individuals do, who, had they been living exclusively together on a planet, would not have led civilization in the same self-destructing direction? What could they do that is even beyond the obvious - the indefinite sustaining of their own planet, and the exploration beyond it? What is beyond all of that?

This is precisely what we will be finding, and the fact that we are able to do this despite the fact that all of these other dramatic and tense vibration things are happening around us all the while, shows that the destinations of our two collective realities need not be bound together at all, even though from the 3D perspective it seems like they necessarily are.

Hopefully this makes the sense I hoped it would. If so, it should provide an excellent peace of mind, the same peace of mind I hope I will be able to provide to many others such as yourself. We are about to go forth with something incredible even as all of these other startling things continue to happen around us on our seemingly shared world.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (2nd December 2016), Limor Wolf (31st December 2016), Scottoz (2nd December 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

This year will be the year for it - going into blueprints and architectures for how to use science to facilitate art in a way that generates an increasingly powerful spiritual effect. Cycling and reiterating on this approach so that the science and art involved is continuously refined, getting help from others to assess the spiritual effect to better see if the changes are bringing things in the right direction. Distributing media to make this happen online, to compare this to what will be simultaneously happening in real life.

Providing context for this project here will be the main purpose of the thread otherwise, aside from a place to distribute media and get feedback. What is the exact science going into the art forms that are created? (the patterns in sound, light, and vibration that are generated according to the science).

The first module will be an overview of the fundamentals of vibration as they apply to these transmission mediums, and as they effect us in ways we can actually measure. There is a difference between "enjoying" art and music, and experiencing it at a level where it changes us and we feel very different after experiencing it.

This module will be followed with distribution of the first media to then check if the experience really does measure up for others to how the words describe it.

Looking for meditation enthusiasts! Or even anyone willing take time out of their day to start with these materials.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (18th January 2017), Scottoz (17th January 2017), StandingWave (17th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

"This module will be followed with distribution of the first media to then check if the experience really does measure up for others to how the words describe it.

Looking for meditation enthusiasts! Or even anyone willing take time out of their day to start with these materials."

Hi Triquetra

Looking forward to trying the materials out. Can't wait.

Cheers

Scott

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

StandingWave (18th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In being honest, I have to admit that DNA's frustration isn't so far off from what I was thinking as well. Because I try to give everything a chance, there is definitely something about your words that has raised my antennae. And certainly there is much material that I can comprehend and agree with. But there is just as much content for which I feel I have somehow missed a month's worth of lectures.

I apologize in advance for playing the pesky thorn in your side, but if I may point out a few items:

- There appear to be a few prominent obstacles when one attempts to understand/decipher your messages.

1. Your manner of speech is often highly technical. Perhaps because it involves concepts of an esoteric nature. It just seems that there are a number of prerequisite concepts that need to be understood before one can go about fully processing your messages. If so, where can one gain true foundation of knowledge without the typical disinformation that litters the path when dealing with these types of subjects?

2. Your manner of speech is often highly eloquent. I wonder if this can serve as a hindrance for those that are not as well-read, nor are as adept at reading comprehension perhaps? (myself included)

3. Your message is only in English, as far as I am aware. Yet it's clear that your intent is global in scope. This is not a complaint, but more of an observation that once again, the complexity of your prose might cause it to lose some of its meaning during mental translation for non English speakers.

Again, I apologize for my lack of sophistication or aptitude on the subject matter. But if I am to try and read between the lines, as someone else suggested might be the case, it seems that some of these 'filters' are intentional. Am I correct?

Last point. Most of us here have an inkling (to highly varying degrees) that a great many things in life are not what they appear. In order to arrive at this opinion, many of us have have simply employed logic while observing a number of details, inconsistencies, patterns etc. At the very least, most of us can unequivocally state that "something fishy is going on" with this merry-go-round which we call life. It seems the next leap of faith that some would have us make is to embrace this idea that the 'reality' that we all experience is possibly some form of simulation. Additionally, terms like 'densities', 'dimensions', and vibrations (3D, 5D etc) seem to get tossed around as if they were almost remedial, foregone conclusions. Unfortunately for myself, these concepts are still quite unclear for me, and I have seen scant evidence that constitutes a slam dunk for anything. Yes, I have read a little bit of the Ra Material a while back, but came away even more confused. So I guess my complaint is more about the entire arena of esoterica - i.e. why does everything have to be so darn cryptic? Shouldn't the truth ring clearly for all 'demographics', so to speak? Or perhaps I am just not ready yet, nor meant to hear the message, which I'm certainly willing to concede if that is the case.

Cheers and thank you for your efforts,

TFS
    Last edited by TinFoilSuit; 18th January 2017 at 08:00.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TinFoilSuit For This Post:

BMJ (18th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Tinfoil

There is a fair bit of background material in Triquetra's posts going back over almost 2 years now on this thread and others. Some of the more recent discussions build on this.

Some of the material and concepts in the posts do take a while to get your head around, so don't feel bad or strange about it. Take your time and keep coming back over the material and you will start to get it.

After a while you will find yourself thinking differently and viewing reality a little differently too. You may even start to dream about some of the concepts discussed here as your mind attempts to make sense of some of it. There is so much more to reality than most of us know and are aware of.

Sometimes some of Triquetra's concepts are difficult to convey easily with words, but by talking things through on these threads I think we are gaining new perspectives, questions and answers to build this new body of material which will help a lot of people.

Cheers

Scott

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

BMJ (18th January 2017), TinFoilSuit (18th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Any esoteric teaching is difficult to grasp at first. I remember having problems to grasp how charkas work (not even sure I have grasped it yet) and now it is much easier. Same for all the esoteric fields, because those are ways of thinking and ways of being we are not used to. We have been pushed away from it for some, or we did not have the abilities developed enough to carry on with these ways of being yet.

However, you Tinfoilsuit, as well as most here on the forum, have developed enough abilities to be here and follow up most of the time. So most of us are ready for the next step.

If I may suggest, leave your analytical mind aside for a while (In the West, this mind is much too trained with false paradigms) and use your creative one, it will make it much easier. Also, think in terms of being, not in terms of thinking (i know this looks like a paradox, but it ain't).

Finally, process it all through the heart, this will tell you what is right and what is not in the truth of things.

And.... believe that telepathy exist, that Remote viewing exist, that chakras exist, that all in this universe is energies (vibrating, in different levels which can be named dimensions or densities) and you may start experiencing it, therefore seeing the truth in it.

Life is truly a wonderful surprising adventure, simulation or not.

As for the English used by Triquetra, I am French speaking and I do not have too much problems with it. Those are complex concepts to translate into human language without the use of non verbal cues, or of telepathy, and a more elaborate language may be necessary to address the essential nuances these other realities and ways of being carry.

The difference between dark magic and dark esoterism and light and love esotericism is usually in the nuances at first - then, when understood and lived, it becomes clear as day.

those are my opinions of course, Triquetra or others are welcome to add or challenge them if they deem it necessary for our common understanding.

Quote Posted by TinFoilSuit (here)
    In being honest, I have to admit that DNA's frustration isn't so far off from what I was thinking as well. Because I try to give everything a chance, there is definitely something about your words that has raised my antennae. And certainly there is much material that I can comprehend and agree with. But there is just as much content for which I feel I have somehow missed a month's worth of lectures.

I apologize in advance for playing the pesky thorn in your side, but if I may point out a few items:

- There appear to be a few prominent obstacles when one attempts to understand/decipher your messages.

1. Your manner of speech is often highly technical. Perhaps because it involves concepts of an esoteric nature. It just seems that there are a number of prerequisite concepts that need to be understood before one can go about fully processing your messages. If so, where can one gain true foundation of knowledge without the typical disinformation that litters the path when dealing with these types of subjects?

2. Your manner of speech is often highly eloquent. I wonder if this can serve as a hindrance for those that are not as well-read, nor are as adept at reading comprehension perhaps? (myself included)

3. Your message is only in English, as far as I am aware. Yet it's clear that your intent is global in scope. This is not a complaint, but more of an observation that once again, the complexity of your prose might cause it to lose some of its meaning during mental translation for non English speakers.

Again, I apologize for my lack of sophistication or aptitude on the subject matter. But if I am to try and read between the lines, as someone else suggested might be the case, it seems that some of these 'filters' are intentional. Am I correct?

Last point. Most of us here have an inkling (to highly varying degrees) that a great many things in life are not what they appear. In order to arrive at this opinion, many of us have have simply employed logic while observing a number of details, inconsistencies, patterns etc. At the very least, most of us can unequivocally state that "something fishy is going on" with this merry-go-round which we call life. It seems the next leap of faith that some would have us make is to embrace this idea that the 'reality' that we all experience is possibly some form of simulation. Additionally, terms like 'densities', 'dimensions', and vibrations (3D, 5D etc) seem to get tossed around as if they were almost remedial, foregone conclusions. Unfortunately for myself, these concepts are still quite unclear for me, and I have seen scant evidence that constitutes a slam dunk for anything. Yes, I have read a little bit of the Ra Material a while back, but came away even more confused. So I guess my complaint is more about the entire arena of esoterica - i.e. why does everything have to be so darn cryptic? Shouldn't the truth ring clearly for all 'demographics', so to speak? Or perhaps I am just not ready yet, nor meant to hear the message, which I'm certainly willing to concede if that is the case.

Cheers and thank you for your efforts,

TFS
    Last edited by Flash; 18th January 2017 at 13:45.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2017), Scottoz (22nd January 2017), TinFoilSuit (18th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

TFS, yourself and DNA are playing perhaps the most important role of pointing out the elephant in the room. This is the only way to span the gap between initial efforts, which are generally a result of spilling words onto a screen without much of a concern for anything other than to get the information down in one form or another, and refined efforts which require reflecting on what is committed to the thread already, what is most important from this body of information, what can be expressed more clearly, and so on.

That process, it seems, was supposed to go hand in hand with beginning of a steady supply of companion media, files to listen to and watch that would be accompanied by some explanatory information that is of the quality that you seek. The media and the information are not meant to be simultaneous - the media will be like a kind of mediation file of some form or another (audio only, or audio and light patterns meant to be "seen" through closed eyelids). The information could be read in any a amount before or after, could be read in its entirety before trying any media files, or after trying all of them. It shouldn't really matter.

The only way to synchronize those things was to have a kind of preparatory phase which has been the product of the past two years or so. To establish some kind of starting point that has a tangibility that is more real than the pages of notes of RV and RI session work, both real in another forum and mental.

What you're pointing out is exactly the struggle - the need to take the notions and keep tumbling them around, finding better and simpler ways of describing the same things, transferring intention from just getting information to the page by any means necessary, over to packaging information in a way that makes it more easily digestible for others.

One other prerequisite for that besides the media files is some sort of elementary level of trust - does the individual seem to have good intentions in what they are trying to achieve, even if they aren't succeeding? Sometimes it's important to show one's own struggle openly, to show that they are not doing it for the reasons many in the broader community seem to - to assert their stances as "the" authority. Instead the struggle is as real as anyone else's - to strive to find the truth and then to share it as best as possible.

Therefore, the intention is to build all of this up from first principles, in this second phase. So there is no need to necessarily go elsewhere for gathering prerequisite information - unless you choose to. It could be useful for comparison or contrast, but what we are really trying to tap into here is a kind of ancient knowing or gnosis that is continuously remembered and forgotten in cycles. To remember it in a way where we can this time use it as it was intended to be used, the reason we have access to this information in the first place.

For what it's worth, symbolically, all of this is contained in the avatar. Avalon is the innermost circle and the triquetra is the pattern around it.
    Last edited by triquetra; 22nd January 2017 at 09:11.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2017), Noelle (24th January 2017), Scottoz (22nd January 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

In two years time, referring over to the Avalon thread, the big difference was probably going from
    - Seeing the ghost for the first time
    to
    - Following it

I don't think anyone seeing it for the first time is in a great state to communicate what is going through their minds in a way that is easily understandable.
    There are sayings that this is often synchronized to "The Dark Night" in the process, and there can be several of these.

The word patterns will feel different after someone has gotten through the night.

People in that phase will also not be very good at self analysis, they are often a bit bewildered and trying to get their thoughts out in any way they can (I am speaking about myself and the state I was in 2 years ago).

Triquetra is defined simply enough as the process for returning to Avalon.

It is best understood as an evolution of feeling, although considerable thought pattern adjustments coincide.

The best thing to do to start is try and provide some context to avoid the gaps that come with just dumping text onto the page.
    That will start in the next while.

If there was one thought/feeling-form to start with, it's the sense that we are caught up in something a lot bigger in scope than the recorded human civilization. But we have a surprising role to play. That will become obvious in the coming years.

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    The best thing to do to start is try and provide some context to avoid the gaps that come with just dumping text onto the page.
    That will start in the next while.

If there was one thought/feeling-form to start with, it's the sense that we are caught up in something a lot bigger in scope than the recorded human civilization. But we have a surprising role to play. That will become obvious in the coming years.
    I would be very interested to know, if you don't mind, what you precisely went through in those 2 years - from seeing the ghost, to now, or even from before the ghost. Not only the mental search for right words and for understanding, but the emotional path that most probably went with it. On a more personal level.

Clearly I am not sure why I am asking this, but it seems appropriate at this time. As if it would clear the way.

(I was here two years ago mentioning to you to go around threads here and wait, to understand how to manage helpful and skillful writing in this forum, this you did quite successfully - now where are you at?).

Yes, we are caught in something a lot bigger in scope than the human civilization and we have a surprising role to play, I am pretty sure, but which I cannot really pinpoint yet. I would very much like you to share your feelings-sights about this.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Finally, process it all through the heart, this will tell you what is right and what is not in the truth of things.

And.... believe that telepathy exist, that Remote viewing exist, that chakras exist, that all in this universe is energies (vibrating, in different levels which can be named dimensions or densities) and you may start experiencing it, therefore seeing the truth in it.

Life is truly a wonderful surprising adventure, simulation or not.
    I think you said the truth here!

It is absolutely mandatory to have acceptance that something exists before one can become aware of it in 3D. What you mentioned as some possibilities are all words/concepts/thought forms which shape the experiences also. The very tricky tricky way that we get what we believe is possible has so many layers. If one gets locked into any structure, it gets more solid until it seems like stone. IMO.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Flash (24th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I would be very interested to know, if you don't mind, what you precisely went through in those 2 years - from seeing the ghost, to now, or even from before the ghost. Not only the mental search for right words and for understanding, but the emotional path that most probably went with it. On a more personal level.
    The 2 years can be summarized in context of the Epsilon protocol that was set up for first 1/2 year and then ran for next 1 year, and finally 1/2 year of data analysis - targeting extended low brainwaves during sleep and returning with information to be added to the data every night with almost no exception.

This all in an effort to understand, among other things, why increasingly poignant fear tactics were being used against me, to understand the beings that were behind the tactics and what they had gone through, their history, how they could be reasoned with (if at all), and if they were aware of the increasingly anomalous nature of our simulation, and the implications of that (this last bit was only added in about mid-way through the protocol). As it turned out, seeing the layer beyond that of the anti-civilization, the "demiurges", made everything as clear as it needed to be. That they thought they were exercising free will in going against the natural order of the universe, but in reality were just playing out the roles programmed for them all along. If they wanted to truly go against the order of the universe, then they had best align their tumbler to help fit the key into the lock. There is no way to engage (or disengage) within this universe without falling into one programming pattern or another. Everything possible within the dimensional octave has been considered (by our own higher selves, our counterparts "asleep" outside of the simulation(s).

The *only* exception is to split the octave (square root of 2)

I don't want to type posts that are apparently too long so the information will come in fragments. I'm going to try to always get to the point quickly and then provide additional context only as needed.

Clearly I am not sure why I am asking this, but it seems appropriate at this time. As if it would clear the way.
    It seems appropriate. There was an intermission and now it's over. The reasons for it were several but as you can see, mainly about gathering the additional needed information to explain the triquetra formation and why it leads out of this simulation to Avalon (we can call it whatever we like but this name is the best I could imagine using, for its symbolic value). It is the kind of story that needs more evidence to back it up than pretty much any story you can imagine.

This is because it predicts an incredibly improbable future becoming probable, or in other words, the channeling of an unprecedented amount of Remote Influencing energy.

Seeing the ghost is alike touching on this topic for the first time directly, being able to speak of it from a first person account of coming into contact with energy-information at that "frequency". Following the ghost can only happen after actualizing on one's own contribution to getting out.

(I was here two years ago mentioning to you to go around threads here and wait, to understand how to manage helpful and skillful writing in this forum, this you did quite successfully - now where are you at?).
    I am re-reading the old posts I made and noticing the different energy encoded in their vibratory patterns, and confirming the difference of being in one place mentally vs another. The Dark Night and the New Dawning. Self-forgiveness for being in a difficult place. Now ready to help do what I could not possibly have helped do then.

Yes, we are caught in something a lot bigger in scope than the human civilization and we have a surprising role to play, I am pretty sure, but which I cannot really pinpoint yet. I would very much like you to share your feelings-sights about this.
    I think one good analogy might be this. A keyhole is not just a series of tumblers that must be aligned. There is also the matter of the entry point of the keyhole, this entry point seems to be right here, either literally Earth, or also any planets like ours that are in the midst/end of an artificial civilizational cycle engineered by an anti-civilization. We have the opportunity to see beyond the anti-civilization(s), all the way out to outside this simulation, understand why it was designed, and how it all fits together, and why. With this information in hand, we can fit the key into the lock, and, if we do well enough to align the tumblers, turn the key and open the door back to where {we->they} are waiting for ourselves to wake up (and {they->we} are waiting for themselves to wake up as well).

Sounds ridiculous, it should. But I encourage anyone to go looking for the same answers themselves. If this universe is a simulation, why was it designed to be this way? You'll know you've found the answer when you see how the patterns which might point to the answer align perfectly with the mathematics and physics of the universe itself.
    Last edited by triquetra; 25th February 2019 at 07:36.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (26th February 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd March 2023), Scottoz (25th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6