+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 33 Quakes in Gulf of Aden area.....

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: 33 Quakes in Gulf of Aden area.....

What is happening to our earth is far more than coincidence. The people of this earth are being systematically brought to their knees...one earthquake...one tsunami...one volcano at a time.

Christchurch, NZ earthquake

Christchurch, NZ aftershocks-CNN-video

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T2

Map of East Africa showing some of the historically active volcanoes(red triangles) and the Afar Triangle (shaded, center) -- a so-called triple junction (or triple point), where three plates are pulling away from one another: the Arabian Plate, and the two parts of the African Plate (the Nubian and the Somalian) splitting along the East African Rift Zone.

Color map of plate divisions

http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/dynamic/East_Africa.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

astrid (16th November 2010), Beth (16th November 2010), fifi (16th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default 44 ( and counting).. Quakes in Gulf of Aden area.....

Seriously , im getting MAJOR energy surges when i just look at this thread, feels very much like Kundalini stuff.... fire waking up, etc... i seem to be unusually sensitive to earth changes, and i have not slept well for the last 3 weeks.... Normally i sleep like a log , so this is not like me.

I dont really care if anyone thinks im being a crazy new-ager either... all i care is that i put this out there and ppl at least consider the possibilities...

And sure, it could be mother earth herself , considering all this sun action.
    I keep both of these links up and click on them often... and man, that is some energy we are getting right now...

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/Xray.gif

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/Xray_1m.gif

And lets face it, how many ppl have predicted quakes and volcanoes during this time...

I would not be surprised , as per thier usual MO if Those wannbes ( soon to be "has-beens") are using every opportunity they can get to further thier agendas....
    bearing in mind they are losing control fast....

btw , we are now up to 44 quakes and they are getting deeper.....

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/degree10
    /45_10.php

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak.../45_10_eqs.php
    Last edited by astrid; 16th November 2010 at 02:28.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Default Re: 44 ( and counting).. Quakes in Gulf of Aden area.....

What IF something/someone is purposely burrowing into the fault junctions to crack the earth apart? Is this as crazy as it sounds? They have the technology. It is possible.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Im not sure anything is crazy, we have enough info ,(thanks to ppl like Bill and Kerry) to see that they are capable of many crimes against us and the planet, (and beyond). Clearly they don't care about us , or our beloved home.

I didnt know this area is a major fault junction, interesting... and the fact there are alot of volcanoes there too, fits the "end-times" script roll out theory....
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

There is another triple junction called the Mendocino triple junction which I posted about over on the Pacific Movements thread. This one is on the West coast of the U.S. This one is also active and is connected to, by small faults, the San Andreas fault that runs up and down the coast of California. This is another one that we need to watch.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    There is another triple junction called the Mendocino triple junction which I posted about over on the Pacific Movements thread. This one is on the West coast of the U.S. This one is also active and is connected to, by small faults, the San Andreas fault that runs up and down the coast of California. This is another one that we need to watch.
    I have been watching this one, especially what's happening around San Diego. Ever since the big quake (7.2, I think) in Mexico near Calif border on Easter, that whole area been jumping. Since the land east of San Diego is below sea level, I could see how another big quake could cause water from the Gulf of Calif to flow into that area. Would that make San Diego and island?

I have this memory of Edgar Cayce once predicting that San Diego would fall into the ocean. Although I know many of his predictions did not come true (at least not yet) many have.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The one area that I would not want to be in during an earthquake/tsunami in So. CA, is Coronado Isalnd. When that bridge cracks, that's it.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2