+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

Your 'warmest wishes' Bill......how about your coolest wishes. It's ok for cool people to send cool wishes.
    These times are so exciting, I'm about to blow my top. I didn't mean anything sexual in that...
    This is the hottest global forum around, maybe this is what's causing all this.
    If so, I'm glad to be apart of it.
    Ooh, here comes my portal, gotta go,
    My coolest wishes to everyone.
    barneythez

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

araucaria (14th March 2015), Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), selinam (13th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

just a thought ... does anyone remember "War of the Worlds"?

we can't go to another class 1 planet, because the common cold there will kill us.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), LivioRazlo (13th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My warmest wishes to everyone ~ Bill
    Interesting turn of phrase Bill

It sounds like Al Gore is being given a second chance: he told a pack of lies the first time, but this time is different – yeah, right. It may be that small lies don’t work and the lie has just got a whole lot bigger.

The global warming hoax was based on insufficient evidence: if you take a downturn on a graph and extrapolate a trend, it is going to be downward. But most trends are reversed at some point: things are usually cyclical. Current satellite monitoring has only been around for about forty years; fitting in earlier patchier data is tricky, unless fiddling is what you are about. But the video posted by Bill is also about three years out of date – ending on a low which has already been reversed. “Arctic sea ice volumes in the autumn of 2014 are above the average set over the last five years and sharply up on the lows seen in 2011 and 2012, according to the latest satellite data.” “The autumn 2014 volume is the second-highest since satellite measurements of Arctic sea ice thickness began in 2010, and the data shows that “the five-year average is relatively stable”, according to ESA. ”http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/12/1...than-expected/

“The scientists say there could be about 30,000 of these hidden methane vents worldwide.”
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/2...use-for-alarm/

To explore this alternative view further, go to http://wattsupwiththat.com and search for “methane” and “arctic sea ice”.
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/01/2...ne-deceptions/
    « Inconvenient study: Methane seepage from the Arctic seabed has been occurring for millions of years” http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/02/0...ions-of-years/
    https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/...ce-recovery-2/
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/03/1...e-on-cape-cod/
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/2...-ice-part-two/
    https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.word...r-10000-years/
    https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.word...-10-000-years/
    I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this as some Al Gore global warming hype.

While the Anthony Watts site "What's up with that" slags Al Gore often enough and dismisses the Methane Gas release....he's also not a scientist as he admits on his site. He's a certified Television meteorologists.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/about-wuwt/about2/

Now he seems like a nice enough guy...however he's again not a scientist and this Methane release is getting lot's of rubber necking from the science community and Naval Research Laboratory interest.

Someone asked is it happening in any determined amount in any other part of the world? Yes...off the coast of Washington there is a significant amount.

A paper just released a few months ago show this:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2014/...floor-methane/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...61606/abstract
    Quote “The autumn 2014 volume is the second-highest since satellite measurements of Arctic sea ice thickness began in 2010, and the data shows that “the five-year average is relatively stable”, according to ESA.

Well...that is not what they are saying here:

"The monthly average Arctic sea ice extent for February was the third lowest in the satellite record. Through 2015, the linear rate of decline for February extent is 2.9% per decade".

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

So..... What's up with that?

Ocean Floor Methane Gas Hydrate Exploration...NRL Mining?

http://www.nrl.navy.mil/research/nrl...search/coffin/

I think it's also important to understand that "they" believe it's happening. How and when did they decide this?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 13th March 2015 at 15:43.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015), Earthlink (13th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks

oh yeah, even while Australia has had to add more shades of colour to their weather maps, to accommodate high temperatures never experienced there before, not only once last summer, but twice, people still say things like the southern hemisphere is experiencing record ice creation in Antarctica and that the southern hemisphere is cooling.

whatever.

i think most of this confusion over this comes from TV, what i refer to as the idiot box, and yes, it is having the desired effect on the population. how can Australia adjust their weather maps twice in one year, by adding new shades to represent new never attained before high temperatures, AND say that the southern hemisphere is cooling, is beyond reason.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

21g (17th March 2015), Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015), Shadowself (13th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Now he seems like a nice enough guy...however he's again not a scientist
    Well, Al Gore doesn’t quite seem like a nice enough guy... and he isn’t a scientist either: he’s a politician for God’s sake; his big lie didn’t stick, so it makes sense for him to try a bigger one. The trouble is that scientists are part of the problem as well: they are not some impartial arbitrators who can be relied upon to guide us. So when a nice guy like Anthony Watt says “The scientists say…” (“The scientists say there could be about 30,000 of these hidden methane vents worldwide.”), he is admitting he is not a scientist himself, but he is also showing that not all scientists are in agreement – it’s just that the scaremongers shout loudest. This is not to say, I hasten to add, that the planet is not in a bad way from human misuse: it is.

Scientists disagreeing is of course no bad thing. However a science degree is no guarantee of quality or ethics. If you have read any of the Climategate emails, it is painfully obvious that some of these “climate scientists“, the likes of Phil Jones or Michael Mann, are nothing of the sort. On the other hand, there is a group of people doing excellent science reporting although not scientists themselves – people like Lynne McTaggart (The Field) or David Wilcock (The Source Field). And there is no shortage of science on Anthony Watt’s website.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Well...there's no shortage of scientists here either:

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

And they contradict that statement from What's up with that site.

Quote “The autumn 2014 volume is the second-highest since satellite measurements of Arctic sea ice thickness began in 2010, and the data shows that “the five-year average is relatively stable”, according to ESA.

~

Global sea ice trends

Claire Parkinson of NASA recently presented the global average (Arctic plus Antarctic) trend in sea ice extent for the period 1979 to 2013. Overall, global sea ice has declined, despite the positive trend in Antarctic extent. The annual average trend is -35,000 square kilometers (-13,500 square miles) per year, or about -1.5% per decade. The strong Arctic decline in September leads to the largest magnitude monthly trend for global sea ice in that month, at -68,000 square kilometers (-26,300 square miles) per year, or -2.6% per decade. See the NSIDC FAQ on global sea ice here.

Will the ice at the North Pole melt?

Sometimes in everyday use, people associate “the North Pole” with the entire Arctic region. However, when scientists discuss the North Pole, they mean the geographic North Pole, a single point on the globe located at 90 degrees North. The term “Arctic” generally refers to a much larger region that encompasses the northern latitudes of the globe. The Arctic includes regions of Russia, North America, and Greenland, as well as the Arctic Ocean.

The scientific community has a range of predictions concerning when we could see an ice-free Arctic Ocean in summer. Predictions range from sometime in the next ten years, to 2100.

Quote (“The scientists say there could be about 30,000 of these hidden methane vents worldwide.”),
    Yes that's true....but not at this particular and noticeable rate:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2014/...floor-methane/

Quote Gas hydrates, pervasive in continental margin sediments, are expected to release methane in response to ocean warming, but the geographic range of dissociation and subsequent flux of methane to the ocean are not well constrained. Sediment column thermal models based on observed water column warming trends offshore Washington (USA) show that a substantial volume of gas hydrate along the entire Cascadia upper continental slope is vulnerable to modern climate change. Dissociation along the Washington sector of the Cascadia margin alone has the potential to release 45–80 Tg of methane by 2100. These results highlight the importance of lower latitude warming to global gas hydrate dynamics and suggest that contemporary warming and downslope retreat of the gas hydrate reservoir occur along a larger fraction of continental margins worldwide than previously recognized.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 13th March 2015 at 16:40.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

i heard a wise man say the other day that you should just do what you came here to do.

and i have to ask all of the people who are trying to tell me that changes that i have both seen and felt over the last 4 decades are not real.

what is your true purpose here?

is that what you really are here for, to assist in confusing people into yet more inaction on an issue that should have been acted on decades ago?

really?

your service to Humanity and to your people is to ensure that no changes other than increases in consumption in the amount of fossil fuels should occur until such time as everything is dead first?

regardless of all of these think tank funded studies and data that you CAN find on this issue, the fact does remain that there has never even been a debate on these real world measurements. that is to say that there has never been a debate over global warming. it is real and it has been ongoing for a long long time now.

ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO TELL ME THAT THERE IS FROST IN THE GROUND HERE WHERE I LIVE IN CANADA, LIKE THERE USED TO BE, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT!!! AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN FOR MANY YEARS NOW!!!

i don't care what the doctored data you bring says, IT IS INCORRECT if it disagrees with real world events. and no, there has never been a debate over global warming. that "debate" rages on in the mainscream media only, (or in your own head) not out here in the real world, for, in order for there to be an actual debate on something, there needs to be something tangible on both sides to have a debate over in the first place. in the case of global warming, there is only mountains of evidence on one side, and nothing on the other side. therefore, that debate never happened.

we have had, as of todays date, over 100 years of not but new record high temperature years.

over 100 years now, with no new record cold years.

whatever, you already won. you kept people idle and useless on this issue for so long now, that everything i know and love IS EITHER ALREADY DEAD OR IS ABOUT TO DIE!

take a bow, you've already won.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

21g (17th March 2015), Alecs (14th March 2015), Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015), Flash (15th March 2015), gaiagirl (16th March 2015), Shadowself (13th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks

"just a thought ... does anyone remember "War of the Worlds"?

we can't go to another class 1 planet, because the common cold there will kill us."

i posted those two sentences again, because i just caught myself reverting to the old, initial "language" that i knew as a child, but have since learned new things, so, what i actually believe today is not what i wrote up there.

what i believe today, is that the common cold there will kill our biology, not us. we will then find ourselves as babies on a new world in our very next immediate lifetime. that is what will happen, i believe, just because it is so far away that i don't see our soul bothering to make the return trip.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2015), Flash (15th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    Your 'warmest wishes' Bill......how about your coolest wishes. It's ok for cool people to send cool wishes.
    These times are so exciting, I'm about to blow my top. I didn't mean anything sexual in that...
    This is the hottest global forum around, maybe this is what's causing all this.
    If so, I'm glad to be apart of it.
    Ooh, here comes my portal, gotta go,
    My coolest wishes to everyone.
    barneythez
    Yes!

Reminds me of one of my closest friends, who always signs off his messages with "Take Risks". He never says "Take Care".

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Bill,

Thanks for the videos.

From the methane videos, one can easily see that an increase of the spraying of "global dimming" aerosols will be on a major increase, ocean iron dumping, as well. On the contrary, one has to understand that global chemtrailing / geoengineering will have to come to an absolute halt!

This is because Geoengineering particulates is a major contributing factor to the increased methane issue. The videos you provided needs an opposing view. Dane Wigington provides that opposing view.

Dane Wigington: Extinction Level Arctic Methane Releases Caused by Geoengineering

(Dane Wigington Website: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org)

best regards...
    Last edited by turiya; 15th March 2015 at 21:35.

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DDavis137's Avatar
    Thanks

Being that Methane is natural to our planet, I can't help but wonder if the Elites aren't overreacting in their 'infinite wisdom'. I'm not saying that this won't be a disaster for our genteel state of semi-monotonous and largely fake existence, but we have nothing to base this against and they have been wrong before. It seems convenient that their propaganda blames everything seemingly wrong in the world on us little people and endlessly claim these problems as reasons that we can't be trusted with our own decisions when most of these problems are the results of their fellow elites. Such as oil barons quashing alternative energy and efficient engines/carburators.

We may have this amazing technology, and they may indeed fear for their future and see the overwhelming majority of us as expendable, but does it necessarily mean the end of the world? Might this simply be a closing chapter? It may indeed be a mass extinction event, but is it actually big enough to be the end that they think? I'm not ready to hang my hat on it but it's always good to make sure you are right with your life just in case.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DDavis137 For This Post:

Alecs (19th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member DDavis137's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I'm not convinced Australia wasn't a victim of HARP considering most of that new wasteland was bought up in short order mineral rights and all. We've seen that sort of thing happening in a great many places around the world. Weird weather followed by massive mineral rights and land grabs by governments and corporations (which are really just extensions of governments). Part of that, I suspect, is to create an artificial water shortage. What else its for is anyone's guess.

22. Link to Post #33
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree with Bill. The movie of 'Interstellar' is exactly telling us this picture.

It may be good to see it instead for the time being.

23. Link to Post #34
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can nearly confirm that the religion leaders know about the earth change.

Pope Francis says may follow Benedict into retirement

Why the Dalai Lama says reincarnation might not be for him

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    oh yeah, even while Australia has had to add more shades of colour to their weather maps, to accommodate high temperatures never experienced there before, not only once last summer, but twice, people still say things like the southern hemisphere is experiencing record ice creation in Antarctica and that the southern hemisphere is cooling.

whatever.

i think most of this confusion over this comes from TV, what i refer to as the idiot box, and yes, it is having the desired effect on the population. how can Australia adjust their weather maps twice in one year, by adding new shades to represent new never attained before high temperatures, AND say that the southern hemisphere is cooling, is beyond reason.
    Four things here: the media presentation, personal perceptions, scientific confusion, and politics. The media coverage of the weather is always hyperbolic, big freezes and heatwaves. The slightest snowfall, for example, is treated as a cataclysmic event. In the UK a while back, they kept the kids in their classrooms because there was snow in the playground! – totally crazy. It has reached the stage where the media are laughing at themselves:
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-snow-pictures

This is following the climate change lobby’s agenda, which has all bases covered: any unusual weather, hot or cold, wet or dry, is due to climate change. Nothing is due any more to the fact that mean conditions are the sum of above average and below average conditions, including freak conditions well above or well below the mean. Anyone’s local data can be plugged in to this global picture whose falsehood is unprovable. We see the same mechanism here as with the way terrorism is syndicated out. Al Qaeda (to take a slightly dated example) operates like a trade union: a trade union will bolster its influence by espousing the causes of both members and non-members. Likewise, with the existence of Al Qaeda, every lone terrorist can be brought under this one umbrella as it gives the individual a higher profile and at the same time perpetuates the organization’s own power. It is a kind of reversal of the JFK assassination scenario. Lone nuts lost credibility back in the time of Lee Harvey Oswald, so now every isolated incident has to be part of a big conspiracy they call a jihad. We observe the same thing when the rise in reported crime (a good thing) is presented/perceived as a rise in crime (a bad thing): the trend in crime is actually downward since more reporting means that you can get away with less.

The fact is that short-, medium- and long-term climate change is a constant feature. But I agree, that is not the whole story. Obviously we need to be aware of any possible manmade component and act accordingly, but personal perceptions are in my opinion overly influenced by media hype, in particular buzzwords like warming, change, and now methane, as well as by their own perception of their local conditions (a two-layered phenomenon: conditions + perceptions). What I mean by overly influenced is lack of context. If you take someone for their first ever visit to the seaside for a couple of hours as the tide is coming in, they might extrapolate and think that there is bound to be flooding, and of course 99.9% of the time they would be wrong. Warming was normal coming out of what was historically an unusually cold period, but extrapolating in a straight line until 2100 is a mistake. I gather CO2 is slightly behind the warming curve; to the extent that it is dependent on melting ice, methane release is also behind that curve; but if the warming curve has peaked, then so will CO2 and methane. Weather forecasting is notoriously difficult, and climate forecasting is no different.

It is not reasonable to present linear projections to the year 2100 as if that were tomorrow. If you want to calm the elements, wind farming, wave energy and methane collection all do so by removing energy from the air and water for use elsewhere. If the amount is negligible, then why not increase it? Such technologies are pooh-poohed as woefully little too late even by free energy specialists like our own Wade Frazier. Nevertheless, until we are ready for free energy, things can be done (see below).

Regarding scientific confusion, the situation is the same as for advice on healthy living: the latest research always contradicts the last thing we were told. “It Is Difficult to Trust What You Hear”:
    Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Here Ben from Suspicous0bservers discusses his 6 issues with climate change from fradulent studies, corrupted scientists, our sun, to geoengineering.

Some environmentalists correctly advocate negative growth as the only solution in a closed system of finite resources. However the Earth is not a truly closed system, any more than a chick in an egg is in a truly closed system. The chick is not interested in hatching until he has eaten his way to the eggshell and through it, but there is a big new world on the other side of the disaster of breaking the shell. That is the wider free energy world that awaits us; until then we are obliged to use up our finite resources.

Finally politics: why is nothing being done? The likes of Al Gore or Prince Charles lost all credibility by making zero effort to reduce their own personal carbon footprints, the size of a small town; and collectively little more than that has ever been done. (I do remember back in the late 70s/80s a small effort being made in the US to reduce the gas guzzling with smaller more efficient cars, but that soon went out of the window, into the history/geography books for my son to read about in school.) All our political leaders and captains of industry have been behaving in real life like generations of mischievous schoolkids singing the round ‘London’s burning’ and replacing the word ‘water’ with the word ‘paraffin’:
    Quote London's burning, London's burning.
    Fetch the engines, fetch the engines.
    Fire fire, Fire Fire!
    Pour on paraffin, pour on paraffin
    There is no mainstream explanation for this global standdown; it does seem that we must fall back on the conspiracy theory whereby our inactive politicians have alternative arrangements planned, whether it be underground bunkers or a secret space program. This is wonderful news: we have been searching for a mechanism with which to separate the wheat from the chaff. This is it! Let them go now! The sooner the better for the rest of us to get down to repairing the damage they have done.

With methane capture, for example, it was claimed back in 2010 by Gerd Folberth from the UK Met Office's Hadley Centre in Exeter that if such technology were implemented, “the cooling would take place within 10 years”.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.VQQvGkCAnfc

Richard Michael Pasichnyk has noted how Earth events have an effect on the Sun, such as producing solar flares – not the other way round! There is an established correlation between solar activity and earth civilizations for instance, but the cause-and-effect relationship is counterintuitive. This would mean that the decrease in solar activity observed over the last 15-20 years is due to human activity – obviously not the usual suspects who fill our mainstream media with their crimes and misdemeanours, but billions of anonymous souls suffering great hardship and eking out a breadline existence. Interestingly, those who dissent against the IPCC catastrophism come back to the preponderant effect of the Sun, which makes a great deal of sense in that it accounts for about 98.6% of our Solar System's mass. The fact that our star is clearly not playing ball with the catastrophists shows that their game is up: they are no longer in control. They have been warned.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2015), DDavis137 (15th March 2015), Earthlink (15th March 2015), Ewan (18th March 2015), meeradas (15th March 2015), Reinhard (17th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015), ulli (16th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

this is a video that displays, though it is not to scale, nor is it proportionately accurate, the actual path of suns and their planets. they're all the same, the sun is out front and all the planets follow, just like a comet. no planet ever goes in front of their sun, the sun actually helps clear the path for the planets, and attracts the biggest asteroids and meteors to itself, though, as in the impact that did get through 65 million years ago and wiped out most of the dinosaurs, it won't clear all of them, just most of them.

this configuration also displays why any of the "talk" about solar activity is just more of the "blowing farts into the wind and claiming hurricane force" that dominates our culture of complete and utter disinformation. the tail of the sun is down the middle, and no planet ever goes anywhere near it. the notion that solar flares or solar anything affecting us in the way that some have speculated, is a physically impossible scenario, it just is.

anyway, in this video, they say the Sun is going 70,000 kph, which i thought was kind of slow compared to the first time i heard it, which had the speed of our Sun at 8 million mph. either way, it's moving very fast, but under no conditions do any of the planets ever pass in the wake of their Sun or anywhere near it.

"it is the one eyed man who is king in the land of the blind"
    Last edited by Earthlink; 17th March 2015 at 18:10.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

21g (17th March 2015), Alecs (19th March 2015), Bill Ryan (18th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015), Reinhard (17th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

~ Bill
    With all of the advanced technologies, isn't a freeze weapon available between black ops and alien technology available to fix it? there has to be something other than batman movies that could change this... I have Schwarzenegger's number on my cell, should I call in Mr Freeze?

but this is about oil, and how they need arctic thaw to explored and tap...

getting off Gas should be our first priority to stop the Global warming...

sure the vehicles are clean now, but it's the greedy bankers again, willing to do anything for money and control...

Enormous underwater fans can restart the ocean currents that are breaking up, just like the bladeless fans that use a moving magnetic field to push air, the same can be used under the surface too... collecting energy to run from the sun...

could these recent ET ships seen plunging and re-emerging from the ocean off the Canadian coast be working on restarting the conveyor belt that turns the worlds currents?

or are they the ones who are causing it? Didn't one of your sources say an underground being who used to live on the surface, needs a 3-4 C temp rise to make the surface livable again for their race?

if we didn't already have enough to think about, the natives want their planet back...

it's OK, we got Cheney...

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    About coming event and Let's get outta here , Simon Parks mentioned something about event and 2016, portals too. This is only a short clip from the original.
    if portals were real, there would be no worry about global warming, you would open one at ocean level and another on a dry planet to fill it with water and make it livable...

15 years until Florida becomes a scuba divers vacation land?

no wonder the queen has been buying up Colorado properties...

she's been doing intense studies on temp rise, and this is only a 2 degree step...

Queen's Study on when to get the fark out of dodge

Hey Queeny...

if temp rises 1 degree C they are adding a level 6 to tornadoes, Colorado is already getting pummeled by 3-4 inch hail...

why don't you study how to make the world safe...

I can reach China's royal family and Japn's dragons...

5 clawed dragons, can disappear in a wave of the hand, shut down the pollution blowing into the arctic, or hour glasses will start falling...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th March 2015 at 15:09.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

this is a video that displays, though it is not to scale, nor is it proportionately accurate, the actual path of suns and their planets. they're all the same, the sun is out front and all the planets follow, just like a comet. no planet ever goes in front of their sun, the sun actually helps clear the path for the planets, and attracts the biggest asteroids and meteors to itself, though, as in the impact that did get through 65 million years ago and wiped out most of the dinosaurs, it won't clear all of them, just most of them.

this configuration also displays why any of the "talk" about solar activity is just more of the "blowing farts into the wind and claiming hurricane force" that dominates our culture of complete and utter disinformation. the tail of the sun is down the middle, and no planet ever goes anywhere near it. the notion that solar flares or solar anything affecting us, is a physically impossible scenario, it just is.

anyway, in this video, they say the Sun is going 70,000 kph, which i thought was kind of slow compared to the first time i heard it, which had the speed of our Sun at 8 million mph. either way, it's moving very fast, but under no conditions do any of the planets ever pass in the wake of their Sun or anywhere near it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

"it is the one eyed man who is king in the land of the blind"
    Dude,

the world spins at 1000 miles per hour 24000 miles equator circumference in 24 hours...

do you feel it...

how can clouds keep up?

30. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

the tail of the sun is down the middle, and no planet ever goes anywhere near it. the notion that solar flares or solar anything affecting us, is a physically impossible scenario, it just is.
    ...except for all that light and heat and gravity, of course...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015), panopticon (19th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks

noted. i edited it to: the notion that solar flares or solar anything affecting us in the way that some have speculated, is a physically impossible scenario, it just is.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2015), cloudcatcher (28th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast