+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    .Hey Onyx welcome back...
    Thanks! Good to be back

Quote What are your feelings on all the activity down in Antarctica, is there really a race tied to the Nazi that is moving forward with a project and allowing the 1% have a shelter from what is coming?
    It's not just Nazis and not just one race. Never was. If they hide, it's because they are the target, not us. This doesn't mean that we should sit by idly though. Chances may come to act, and we'll have to.

Quote why did the object found burried in Mecca get hauled down and handed over to them?

from unconfirmed reports, it sounds like a Plasma weapon that created lightning its energy is so high.
    I've been mostly out of the loop for a few years, and fully out almost a year now so I have no idea about certain things that were or are going on. I've been too focused on other things to pay attention. Frankly, you should thank Rohan, he had sent me a message, so I decided to check things out here again and see what's up.

Anyhow, the quoted above sounds to me like one of two things:

Quote Zeus Project

Most people are familiar with Pres. Reagan's SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) or Star War's programme. There are rumours that this is only a cover for an underlying project, allegedly called the Zeus Project, and that its real purpose is to build advanced weapons that can be used in case of an extraterrestrial attack. See also: Aries, Excalibur, Joshua, HAARP, and STAAR Projects.
    ~ Taken fro Exopaedia (but better if you google it out)

The other: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/kinetic-retaliation/

Also google "Project Thor", connected with the link above.

Quote an "Angel's weapon"
    I always wondered as a kid, why the old gods were gone and there are three right now in the minds of people (or one, pretending to play three characters). Now that we could easily associate gods with aliens, I started wondering, what if the old gods were "christianized", serving a higher, supreme lord/commander/ruler lol? Say, the greek gods retired and became angels. Zeus becoming the angel Barachiel :D

It would explain how a deity assembled such a large force (god didn't even fight and beat the devil, one of his angels did!)

Okay, off my digress - Yes, there are many "angelic" weapons stored on Earth, at various places. Its part of what I mentioned above about technologies and weapons being present here in litters.

Quote Did NASA really find a signal from 30-40 KM below the earths surface in Antarctica of a race trying to communicate with us?
    Not sure about this last one. Why would they call upon attention to themselves? Wouldn't that be unwise and the last thing on their mind? "Come to Antarctica and see the rabbit hole!" I have no way to confirm or deny this happened, I'm just not sure this is the reason it happened, if it happened.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

betoobig (10th April 2016), Rocky_Shorz (7th April 2016), thunder24 (7th April 2016), Zampano (8th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #5 : Climate Change, Methane, and (just possibly) the link to the Secret Space Program

sounds like a space signal we intercepted, being sent maybe to their planet?

I didn't think anything could survive 30-40 KM below surface level... I though Temp went up a degree every 100 feet in depth

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I didn't think anything could survive 30-40 KM below surface level... I though Temp went up a degree every 100 feet in depth
    It better be a call for help then.

There some new administration and they don't take things very lightly.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

It better be a call for help then.

There some new administration and they don't take things very lightly.

do you think the new administration is friendly with the gnostic illuminati that want to wipe out 90% of the population?

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

do you think the new administration is friendly with the gnostic illuminati that want to wipe out 90% of the population?
    They don't like us much, but they really don't like them. Which is why I said if the underground parallel civilizations signaled something to the risk of being detected, it better be an SOSl. The situation, as you may have gathered, is the way it is, in some ways worse than before. They think we had too much leeway thrown at our side, and that we need to dethrone the elitists ourselves, they like when somebody proves their worth.

The administrative roster changed as they occasionally do, in cycles, but this time sooner rather than later because the other parties are busy with bigger problems in "their backyard" so to speak. As far as I know, they're part of the association, but not the alliance, and are bit of a brute force. The change was negotiated around the gap between 2003 and 2007 when most benevolent non-human presence went off planet (and even though at the time my contacts didn't necessarily confirm, but I think these are the bunch that did an unauthorized pre-emptive strike on Nibiru as part of the KBA operation). Since 2007 onwards the new party has slowly spread to cover and oversee the local space, including our own system, since 2013. I think the group's name would translate roughly into "Guardians of Balance/Equilibrium". Since they are a new party, or at least new in this form, I don't know much about them. I know a couple of its members are ecology & nature-fanatics, so that's not good, since we're still poisoning the environment, endangering wildlife, ozone depletion, cutting forests etc. - So the sooner we cut the bullcrap, and move to alternative energy sources in mass scale, the better for us. As far as worrying, I think the elite have more to worry, as they created and maintain the system the way it is, for a variety of reasons, so maybe this is why ever since the new millennium, they've been super-active on storing food, making underground shelters, developing weapons, Arc-programs etc.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2016), Zampano (11th April 2016)

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

The administrative roster changed as they occasionally do, in cycles, but this time sooner rather than later because the other parties are busy with bigger problems in "their backyard" so to speak. As far as I know, they're part of the association, but not the alliance, and are bit of a brute force. The change was negotiated around the gap between 2003 and 2007 when most benevolent non-human presence went off planet (and even though at the time my contacts didn't necessarily confirm, but I think these are the bunch that did an unauthorized pre-emptive strike on Nibiru as part of the KBA operation). Since 2007 onwards the new party has slowly spread to cover and oversee the local space, including our own system, since 2013. I think the group's name would translate roughly into "Guardians of Balance/Equilibrium". Since they are a new party, or at least new in this form, I don't know much about them. I know a couple of its members are ecology & nature-fanatics, so that's not good, since we're still poisoning the environment, endangering wildlife, ozone depletion, cutting forests etc. - So the sooner we cut the bullcrap, and move to alternative energy sources in mass scale, the better for us. As far as worrying, I think the elite have more to worry, as they created and maintain the system the way it is, for a variety of reasons, so maybe this is why ever since the new millennium, they've been super-active on storing food, making underground shelters, developing weapons, Arc-programs etc.
    The 10th planet is still crossing through the ort cloud according to recent info, did the preemptive strike destroy nibiru, or is it still entering our Solar system?

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The 10th planet is still crossing through the ort cloud according to recent info, did the preemptive strike destroy nibiru, or is it still entering our Solar system?
    According to the report - yes. This is most likely a different body.

Remember that there are other planets out there that were flung out in near space when the system was setting in. There's a mars-sized planet near the start of the Oort cloud, I'm waiting for NASA and the others to announce it eventually. A few jovians too. Not sure if all of them were here from the start and are our system's pinballed relatives or they are captured from elsewhere. Then again, this could be an artificial construct making it's way through.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 9th April 2016 at 22:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

najara12000 (10th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

It's hard to imagine anything planet sized being "made"

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

It's hard to imagine anything planet sized being "made"
    You heat up and lump smaller planetoids together. Sounds simple but it isn't. Lot of calculations, and lots of heavy advanced tech. But neither is traveling to here any easy feat either, and many seem to do so with "ease", relative to our perception/interpretation.

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

So instead of killing off 90% of our population, they are Hauling another planet in to transport the 10% to and leave the rest of us to clean up their mess?

14. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

So instead of killing off 90% of our population, they are Hauling another planet in to transport the 10% to and leave the rest of us to clean up their mess?
    No, nobody's leaving unless they left in other ways, prior to 2013. We're all stuck here. You said "their mess" - who's mess?

15. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

The breakaway civilization of 1% the other 9% are brown nosing slaves...

16. Link to Post #73
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

how bout no one knows what is going to happen or is happening?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (24th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4