+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Axis shift, Nibiru, & Positive Timeline: ETs move Earth to Orion inside techno-Sun/Dual Sun device

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member chanda's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Axis shift, Nibiru, & Positive Timeline: ETs move Earth to Orion inside techno-Sun/Dual Sun device

This new interview from Alfred Webre website is very interesting and enlightening,
    very new informations never heard before. seems like Earth has been carefully
    moved to new space and info. on our new sun and changes in our stars, though its
    a long interview but didn't feel like one. Great show!!!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chanda For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th March 2015), angelfire (15th March 2015), Buzzie (14th March 2015), ChristianSky (15th March 2015), citsym (15th March 2015), cursichella1 (14th March 2015), ginnyk (14th March 2015), golden lady (14th March 2015), Jean-Marie (14th March 2015), justntime2learn (14th March 2015), PathWalker (14th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015), toppy (14th March 2015), TraineeHuman (14th March 2015), vmk22 (14th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Axis shift, Nibiru, & Positive Timeline: ETs move Earth to Orion inside techno-Sun/Dual Sun device

Sounds good to me

I've had no regression or past life-memory help. I have had though: feelings, dreams, memory's? of living around a 'twin-Star-system'!
    so maybe not memories but thoughts of life to come, thoughts of life in the forming!

PS I have noticed just how darn big 'Orion' looks just lately.
    and have noticed that malty-colored-star, going to try find out it's name (But of course that will only be from 'Digital-star-maps Doh!')
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 14th March 2015 at 14:22.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th March 2015), meeradas (14th March 2015), toppy (14th March 2015), vmk22 (14th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Re: Axis shift, Nibiru, & Positive Timeline: ETs move Earth to Orion inside techno-Sun/Dual Sun device

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

PS I have noticed just how darn big 'Orion' looks just lately.
    and have noticed that malty-colored-star, going to try find out it's name (But of course that will only be from 'Digital-star-maps Doh!')
    That would be Sirius, the Dog Star. To the left of Orion.

Looking a lot at Orion and the blinking Sirius lately.
    A lot about the star on this website : http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-kn...human-history/
    Remember Who You Are!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Atlas (14th March 2015), cursichella1 (14th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Well worth a Bump, very interesting conversation between these three! roughly the last third especially!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

I allways felt a very deep connection to Orion. I don't know why. Since I was little and my father showed me the stars, I dreamt of going there. Strange?
    Live healthy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015), Wind (15th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

After watching this I actually when out that night to see orion in the sky and it is a bit bigger than I last remember seeing it I also noticed how much brighter the stars are, Siruis is bright! Can't miss it even if you tried I can even see a bit of the Pleiades, faint though.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Black Panther (15th March 2015), cursichella1 (14th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    After watching this I actually when out that night to see orion in the sky and it is a bit bigger than I last remember seeing it I also noticed how much brighter the stars are, Siruis is bright! Can't miss it even if you tried I can even see a bit of the Pleiades, faint though.
    Pretty amazing, considering that lately the chemtrailing/geoengineering has been in overdrive in CA. I agree with you, though. The past few nights, brilliant stargazing. Imagine how intense it would be without the spraying.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread