+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evidence Extraterrestrials Are Here

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Evidence Extraterrestrials Are Here

Did a blog post today of 'Evidence ETs are Here'. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to evidence they are here. When a skeptic tells me there is no evidence of Extraterrestrials, that either means they are biased to the point of mental illness when it comes to figuring the truth, or they just never looked for the evidence.

It is possible a quote from this has been debunked. If that is the case please do notify me somehow so I can update the post.

Full Article:
    Quote This blog post is about evidence I have accumulated from research over the years related to evidence Earth is being visited by Extraterrestrials. In this blog post is majorly art and quotes. The art can be seen differently than UFOs at times, but commonly it is thought of as "Angels" which in my view are physical ETs who fly around in ships and have bases on nearby planets and moons.

The quotes could be describing something like Nazi UFOs for example. But all the evidence together paints a different picture than just human sourced UFO craft in my view.

Quote "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings." -Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary)

Quote "I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth."
-President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.

Quote "We have contact with alien cultures."
-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

Quote "I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth."
-Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9,Gemini-5 Astronaut)

Quote "I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
-President Richard M. Nixon

Quote "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

-Mikhail Gorbachev

Quote "The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"

-General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

Quote "For thirty years, I've held that image in my mind. What I saw was a circular object that looked like two pie plates put on top of each other with a golf ball on top. It was a classic flying saucer,and it shot a beam of something at our warhead"
-U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Robert M. Jacobs

Quote "After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material I asked the base commander to personally transport it in a B-26 to Major General McMullen in Washington DC. The entire operation was conducted under strictest secrecy. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press".
-Brigadier General Thomas Dubose 
Commanding Officer of Wright Patterson Air Force Base
 Affadavit 09/16/01

Quote "I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
-Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

Quote "Blue Book was now under direct orders to debunk...I remember the conversations around the conference table in which it was suggested that Walt Disney or some other educational cartoon producer be enlisted in the debunking process".
-Dr. J Allen Hyneck
 Scientific Consultant to Blue Book

Quote "In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!"
-Charles J. Camarda(Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

Quote "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
-Professor Stephen Hawking

Quote "UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
-Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

Quote How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon, Second Look, Vol. 1, No. 7, Washington, D.C. (5/1979) -- "We have, indeed, been contacted -- perhaps even visited -- by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." -Former Special assistant to the executive director of the CIA Victor Marchetti

Quote "Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions."
    Astronaut Cady Coleman
    NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73

Quote "All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
    Maurice Chatelain
    Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

Quote "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
    NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

Quote "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others.

How do I know? I was in charge!

I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."

Colonel Philip Corso
    Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

Quote "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
-President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

Quote Yevgeni Khrunov, who flew in the Soyuz-5 in 1969, was prepared to recognize publicly the existence of UFOs. “As regards UFOs,” said Khrunov, “their presence cannot be denied: thousands of people have seen them. It may be that their source is optical effects but some of their properties, for instance, their ability to change course by 90 degrees at great speed, simply stagger the imagination.” [a href="http://www.openminds.tv/russian-cosmonauts-ufo-sightings-and-statements/859"]Source[/a]

Quote "It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the Moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.
"
    -President Jimmy Carter

Quote "This was no ordinary UFO. Scores of people saw it. It was no illusion, no deception, no imagination."
    Air Marshall Azim Daudpota Zimbabwe Air Force, commenting on a UFO witnessed in July of 1985 by many people and tracked on radar.

Quote "Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."
    Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding
    Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.

Quote "I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
-Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)

Quote "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."
-J. Edgar Hoover

Here is a piece of art from a Romanian Cathedral, Near birthplace of "Vlad the Impaler":

A 1700s Painting with a clear UFO:

Another 1700s painting with clear UFOs:

1489 AD Painting with clear UFO:

Madonna UFO Painting:

As you can see some of the more talented painters have associated Jesus with UFOs. Some argue this isn't a UFO, but a 'symbol' for angels... They somehow think spacecraft isn't what the "Angels" use... I agree it's Angels, just that the Angels are physical beings just like us who have spacecraft.

You also have an occurrence in numerous mythologies of serpent figures, angels, demons, satans, etc. All of them relate to extraterrestrials in my view(satan's being plural, no universal demi-gods in my view).

You also have abductions. Many people have been abducted(by both the US military and Extraterrestrials). Evidence of abduction is all over the net. Many people (including children) who had never heard of Greys have drawn pictures of beings that look like Greys or Mantid ETs after abduction experiences.

You also have the sheer number of UFOs seen. Here is an excerpt from the book: Field Guide to UFOs: A Classification of Various Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Based on Eyewitness Accounts

by
    Dennis Stacy,
    Harry Trumbore,
    Patrick Huyghe

Quote An Embarrassment of Riches

The late J. Allen Hynek, Air Force astronomy consultant for Project Blue Book and founder of the Center for UFO Studies that now bears his name, once referred to the sheer number of UFO reports as an "embarrassment of riches." The numbers would certainly seem to bear him out. One Gallup public opinion poll revealed that nine percent of the adult American population equivalent to about 11 million people at the time-had seen what they thought was a UFO. Extrapolated worldwide and over time, the number of UFO witnesses from the last half century alone easily extends to the tens, if not hundreds, of millions only a minuscule fraction of which are ever reported to the military, law enforcement officials, or civilian UFO research organizations. The most commonly reported reason for failing to make a report public is fear of ridicule from one's family, friends, neighbors, colleagues.
    A UFO could be any number of things. Among the most outstanding, some of them are military craft, and others are extraterrestrial craft. I have been shown ET craft myself numerous times. One time up close in broad daylight...

Contactees. There is a large number of people claiming to be contacted in some way by Extraterrestrials. Again like UFOs some are just misidentification, others are truly the US military, and some small number are actual extraterrestrials...

Politicians are some of the biggest liars in the world, so anything they say must be taken with a pinch of salt. However I feel sometimes they reveal more than the agenda would like... Here are a couple examples:

Quote Obama: I can’t reveal anything.

Kimmel: Oh really? Because President Clinton said he did go right in and he did check and there was nothing.

Obama: You know, that is what we are instructed to say.
    Russian PM basically admits knowledge of Extraterrestrials:

This is Part 1 of a Series of Blog Posts. Part 2 will probably be years from now though... I may just update this post instead of make a new Part 2. I have not decided yet.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...isitation.html
    Last edited by Omni; 15th March 2015 at 05:23.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (15th March 2015), Apulu (16th March 2015), aranuk (15th March 2015), Aspen (16th March 2015), Baby Steps (14th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), Becky (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), Bluegreen (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), ChristianSky (15th March 2015), Craig (15th March 2015), Daughter of Time (15th March 2015), Deega (16th March 2015), earthdreamer (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), etheric underground (15th March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2015), ghostrider (15th March 2015), Heart-2-Heart (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), Jake (15th March 2015), jake gittes (14th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Kez (15th March 2015), kirolak (15th March 2015), Maknocktomb (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Monica Vogan (16th March 2015), Morbid (15th March 2015), mountain_jim (15th March 2015), Orion142 (15th March 2015), Pilgrim (16th March 2015), Reinhard (15th March 2015), rgray222 (18th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015), thepainterdoug (15th March 2015), TravelerJim (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015), Zionbrion (15th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Evidence Extraterrestrials Are Here

Hi,
    Just wanted to say this is the first time I have heard the word insanity used

I have always thought that

If something fundamentally new and different is pushing into our reality and there are bits and pieces of evidence all over the place

Indifference, and denial strike me as insanity

God bless

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Aspen (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,489 times in 10,174 posts

"We did recoveries of crashed saucers. There were bodies with some of these crashes. Some ETs from the crashes were alive."
    - Retired Army Sergeant Clifford Stone, who worked on UFO crashes with the military, and spent years documenting it

"Please be informed that there is a Santa Claus."
    - Apollo 8 astronaut James Lovell upon reaching the dark side of the moon
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 17th March 2015 at 21:35.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), etheric underground (15th March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Thank you Omniverse.
    Due to lack of never seen with my own eyes any signs of ET's or UFO's, it's evident that we are not alone.
    There are so many "coincidences" wich has brought us where we are now "Evolution" couldn't have done this. Only you call DNA modification = Evolution.
    There are signs and hints everywhere.
    If you're still able to think locical(despite the fact that the elite has washed your brain already) it's evident that aliens have formed and manupulated humanity from the beginning.
    My only problem is, that not all of them are positive and have desastrous intentions towards us.
    We're always on the cutting edge of total freedom, if we can maintain the universial love and compassion in our hearts.
    Or complete anihilation by manifasting hate and anger.
    Life healthy

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,400 times in 4,618 posts

I have had people behind me telling me to 'get rid of the ET data' since I ever opened my mouth about it , in 2005/6 .
    When I still taught in Lotus Buddhist centre they knew what I'm working on, they tolerated it well, I had no computer than theirs that time ,
    yet .. it was rather obvious they fear the topic . So do many - if not most - ordinary people , including those who had 'some experience' .

They jump to the skeptics side and start barking together - literally - about how ridiculous it is and how no one brought proofs forwards .
    They are afraid even of the bit of 'extra special attention' they'd have to give to someone they considered very normal . Someone who always behaved .

I'm not sure they really want those 'proofs' .

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (16th March 2015), Baby Steps (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), kirolak (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

The list is unending :-

Canadian Defence Minister, Paul Hellyer
    Finland's Chief Medical Officer, Rauni Meena Kilder
    Astronaut, Edgar Mitchell............

The debunkers are without doubt insane, or just SCARED.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Aspen (16th March 2015), Baby Steps (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), butcherman (15th March 2015), ChristianSky (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), kirolak (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Puffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Over the last couple of weeks I've had cursory conversations with several local people about ET's, my experiences and the general cover up. I have been pleased that the responses I have received have been those of interest, rather than derision or disbelief. This forum and Simon Parkes have given me the confidence to be more forthcoming about the subject and it feels a bit like 'coming out'. I suspect, this could be a small mirror of what is happening on a wider scale?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Puffin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Thanks so much Omniverse, i am with you. Just great.
    Love to all.
    Juan

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

boja (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), kirolak (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Omniverse, at some point or another, at different times I have probably come across most of these quotes and was always taken a back by them. But to read them all now in one thread is really mind-blowing. My gut tells me that the next year or two will be interesting. Let's hope things indeed get very interesting with regards to the UFO matter. Thank you for posting this. Cheers.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), betoobig (15th March 2015), boja (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), kirolak (15th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), TravelerJim (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

this is a great post omniverse

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Nice work, Omni.

Boja's post just reminded me, this vid is a must for your collection, if you don't already have it.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th March 2015 at 15:06. Reason: Added video
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Apulu (16th March 2015), Aspen (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Michael Moewes (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), thepainterdoug (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

So far so good... Those quotes are priceless. Good to have them jn one place for quick reference.

The evidence that tipped the argument to my favor (ongoing debate w my brother),, was the radar evidence.. THAT was something that got his attention. He doesn't accept quotes as evidence, nor does he accept any type of witness testimony...

He loves to laugh,, "just because someone painted it, doesn't make it true.."

He was trained (briefly) on different radar systems as it pertained to his service to the 182nd Airborn division out of Fort Brag. He ended up with a transportation unit attached to the 182nd as support. Needless to say,, the radar data definately got his attention. He could not debunk that, not at all.

Several years ago, I got him to fully admit that he knows that the more we explore and learn about the cosmos, the less likely it is that we are alone.. That was a big step for him... But, (say he,,, lol),, there is absolutely ZERO evidence that they are engaging planet earth...

Well, after the revaluation regarding radar evidence he went completely silent on the issue.. I think that he has turned a corner. A challenge to his belief system, for sure..

What is proof for one person is not proof to another.. That makes it difficult to discuss.. fortunately,, science is not about PROOF,, it is about the EVIDENCE...

Before they discovered bacteria, they could only see its effects and speculate on the invisible intruder.. We are in a similar situation regarding ET... (sort of,,, lol..)

Awesome thread!!
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2015), Apulu (16th March 2015), Aspen (16th March 2015), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2015), David Ansible (15th March 2015), Deega (16th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Michael Moewes (15th March 2015), Mike (15th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015), Snoweagle (15th March 2015), william r sanford72 (15th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

there is one group that has been coming to Earth for 13,500 years , they brought Enoch who re-incarnated as Elijah-Isaiah-Jeremiah-Immanuel-Muhammad-Beam , the seven prophets from the seven sisters , bringing spiritual teaching to humanity ...they move among us here and there , giving impulses every time a new technology is needed for the advancement of Earth humans ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2015), Bluegreen (17th March 2015), Ecnal61 (15th March 2015), Jake (15th March 2015), justntime2learn (15th March 2015), Omni (15th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Thanks indeed for this Omniverse it's a great collection.

I haven't had a UFO debate with anyone for a while, but I have had the feeling that in general people seem SLIGHTLY more open minded on the issue now than say 10 years ago, where I seem to have spoken to quite a few people in the last few years that have a position something like "OK I'm not saying there hasn't been contact, but I don't believe it myself".

I agree with previous points here that a huge number of people simply won't look at the evidence, and also will dismiss it, and this has so much to do with fear. There is still a huge stigma around the issue, and the vast majority seem terrified at the prospect of being considered a fool and a lunatic by their mainstream friends and family, and the wider mainstream. The irony is amazing - how crazy do you have to be to be able to dismiss a mountain of evidence, without having seem any of it?!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Jake (16th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015), Omni (16th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Woua Ommiverse, very interesting collection of comments from different autorities.

I would also suggest the "Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Litterature" where one may find (written on Clay Tablets) the different actors who acted along in our Creation, the Garden of Eden, the Annunaki, Sumer and Akkadien Gods, etc.

The best to you!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Jake (16th March 2015), Omni (16th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

I do believe that truth is stranger than fiction......the whole E.T. component is too way out there for most of humanity....

Science as we understand it on earth is also another limited paradigm........I believe that we if we were to fully spiritually wake up and remember who we are as cosmic beings we would understand much more...
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Omni (16th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    So far so good... Those quotes are priceless. Good to have them jn one place for quick reference.

The evidence that tipped the argument to my favor (ongoing debate w my brother),, was the radar evidence.. THAT was something that got his attention. He doesn't accept quotes as evidence, nor does he accept any type of witness testimony...
    Awesome thread!!
    Jake
    Funny how a beep on a radar works better than most everything else. Sounds like your brother needs a good ol fashioned clear UFO sighting...

Here is another video I would add to evidence of ETs:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th March 2015), Michael Moewes (16th March 2015), Monica Vogan (31st March 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I think that it is very likely that close to half of North Americans believe UFOs are real. In 2012 a survey was done that found that 36% of Americans believe they are real. I think its likely that percentage has gone up since 2012. I know in Northern Alberta people living or working in remote areas have seen UFOs at greater rates and so we believe in them. . . . http://www.livescience.com/21216-ame...fo-belief.html I found it encouraging that in the same survey 77% of those surveyed believed there have been "signs" that earth has been visited in the past. "More than three in four Americans (77 percent) think there are signs that suggest aliens have visited the Earth, whether or not they've made up their minds about the question."

So maybe there is not as much fear about the topic as there used to be . . .

Even as far back as 1977 there have been polls that show that 76% of the people believed the government has been concealing evidence about UFOs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrate...ial_hypothesis I think the discomfort in talking about the issue comes from the fact that governments or heads of state have not officially confirmed their existence.

As for myself, I had an epiphany when some of the researchers insisted in interviews and articles that humans have DNA from a variety of extra terrestrials.
    It would explain why we are unable to live in harmony with the natural environment as other species do on this planet . . . .
    Last edited by Aspen; 16th March 2015 at 20:27.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2015), boja (16th March 2015), Omni (16th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread