+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 80 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

TOO SILLY!! Facebook censors news from CDC
    "New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks"

SO...FB is now censoring info from the CDC. That's silly because the CDC has been the main purveyor of false info all along, funded by Bill Gates and the like, who WANT the false info believed.
    So FB's new policy is to censor TRUTH, not lies and they've tripped themselves up good with this one.

"California’s BYD mask deal inked with mask data in question

By Katy Grimes, October 13, 2020 10:41 am

Once again it appears there are conflicting facts, data and plenty of opinions about the efficacy of wearing masks to prevent contracting the Coronavirus.

In addition to causing “maskne” and skin infections on the face and around the mouth, persistent coughing, “mask mouth,” and respiratory illnesses including lung infections, it turns out that most everyone infected with COVID-19 “always” wore masks, according to a newly published study by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

The study found 74.2% reported wearing masks “always” while 14.5% wore masks “often,” or 85% almost always wore masks.

It is difficult not to conclude that wearing non-surgical cloth face masks or face coverings does little to prevent contracting the coronavirus.

California Globe reported in April on Gov. Gavin Newsom’s unilateral decision which he announced on MSNBC, to spend $1 billion on surgical face masks, and said the contract had already been “inked.” Newsom made the $1 billion face mask deal with Chinese electric car manufacturer BYD for 150 million N95 masks and surgical masks each month, despite the conflicting science about using face masks for coronavirus prevention. The real reason for the contract is still unknown.

However, the CDC study, conducted by 11 medical institutions, also said, “CDC and other public health authorities recommend community mitigation strategies to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 (1,2).” And the CDC still recommends masks, saying “cloth face coverings help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others,” according to a July statement.

From the CDC Study:

Participants were asked about wearing a mask and possible community exposure activities (e.g., gatherings with ≤10 or >10 persons in a home; shopping; dining at a restaurant; going to an office setting, salon, gym, bar/coffee shop, or church/religious gathering; or using public transportation) on a five-point Likert-type scale ranging from “never” to “more than once per day” or “always.”

For each reported activity, participants were asked to quantify degree of adherence to recommendations such as wearing a face mask of any kind or social distancing among other persons at that location, with response options ranging from “none” to “almost all.”

In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of controlparticipants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public. Close contact with one or more persons with known COVID-19 was reported by 42% of casepatients compared with 14% of control-participants (p<0.01), and most (51%) close contacts were family members.

Interestingly, the CDC found:

Adults with confirmed COVID-19 (case-patients) were approximately twice as likely as were control-participants to have reported dining at a restaurant in the 14 days before becoming ill. In addition to dining at a restaurant, case-patients were more likely to report going to a bar/coffee shop, but only when the analysis was restricted to participants without close contact with persons with known COVID-19 before illness onset. Reports of exposures in restaurants have been linked to air circulation (7). Direction, ventilation, and intensity of airflow might affect virus transmission, even if social distancing measures and mask use are implemented according to current guidance. Masks cannot be effectively worn while eating and drinking, whereas shopping and numerous other indoor activities do not preclude mask use. (Of note, the question assessing dining at a restaurant did not distinguish between indoor and outdoor options. In addition, the question about going to a bar or coffee shop did not distinguish between the venues or service delivery methods, which might represent different exposures.)

3.9% of respondents said they never wore face masks; another 3.9% said they rarely did.

Of the case patients and control participants 61.2% reported at least one of the following underlying chronic medical conditions: cardiac condition, hypertension, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, immunodeficiency, psychiatric condition, diabetes, or obesity."

There are sure to be some red faces when heads of FB, Google, Youtube are questioned before Congress later this month...
    Last edited by onawah; 14th October 2020 at 16:44.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), ClearWater (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Bluegreen (15th October 2020), ClearWater (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Hym (15th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fakebook just dropped (another) bomb
    10/14/20

"On Tuesday, the exact day that “The Truth About Vaccines 2020” went live, Fakebook dropped another bomb!

In a blog post, Fakebook announced a new “global policy” that it will no longer allow any advertising that discourages people from getting a vaccine. Previously, Fakebook’s policy only concerned vaccine “hoaxes,” but now they are going to censor ads that merely discourage people from getting vaccinated, even if they are based on peer reviewed science!

God forbid that anyone should question vaccines! We should blindly trust Big Pharma’s claim that they are “safe and effective” and disregard the $4.5 billion that has been paid to compensate families of vaccine damaged children! And we should ignore the fact that earlier this week, both Johnson & Johnson and Eli Lilly suspended development of their C0viD vaccines due to unknown illnesses and contamination.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

A large percentage of the people who are watching TTAV2020 learned about it from Fakebook, but now the millions of people who desperately need this information will not even know it exists due to Fakebook’s blatant policy of censorship.

Please share this information.

And if you haven’t already done so, go here to reserve your free seat to watch TTAV2020:
    https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...=5903de82cac79

Let’s BEAT THEM at their own game! Don’t let them censor us into oblivion! If you ever needed proof that Facebook is nothing more than a propaganda censorship vehicle for the vaccine pushers, this is it!

Fakebook has also told us since we share information about vaccines that does not line up with CDC’s narrative that all vaccines are “safe and effective” (even though no study has ever proven this to be true) they are now hiding our posts and information from your newsfeeds.

PLEASE! Share this opportunity with your friends and family to watch The Truth About Vaccines 2020. It just might save their lives!

If you haven’t watched yet, you owe it to yourself to set aside 90 minutes and go watch Episode 2 today before we move on to episode 3 tonight.

Yours in liberty and freedom,

☼ Ty & Charlene Bollinger ☼
    Founders - The Truth About Vaccines®

P.S. Many of you asked how to purchase the docu-series, and we wanted to post a comment at the top for everyone to see, but as we just mentioned … the Facebook “vaccine-Nazis” have taken down our ads. Just in case you are one of those asking for that link and we didn’t get it to you last night, click here to own the entire 10-episode docu-series and save 60%:
    https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.co...ies/episode-2/ "

© Copyright 2020, TTAV Global LLC, All Rights Reserved
    by info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com
    PO Box 530, Portland, TN 37148
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (16th October 2020), Ewan (23rd October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Hym (15th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020), wondering (16th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More on "Truth About Vaccines" here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1382857
    and in several other posts.
    I think the whole docuseries has been posted here on Avalon in bitchute.
    I can't find it, but I will ask a Mod.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (16th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), Hym (16th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Amazon has removed James Perloff's new book - “COVID-19 and the Agendas to Come, Red-Pilled” - from sale for violating “content guidelines”, and he's now very generously offering free copies of the PDF & EPUB versions to anyone who emails him...here's the link with instructions:

https://jamesperloff.com/how-to-get-...me-red-pilled/

His explanation of what's happened is here: https://jamesperloff.com/2020/10/17/...me-red-pilled/

Unfortunately it's all too familiar a tale at the moment...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Brigantia (22nd October 2020), Ewan (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020), Yoda (18th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Today, InfoWars has been removed from view. I get an error code from the web that does not look legit and that I have never seen before.

It says, YOU - OK.
    Chicago Cloud - OK.
    Inforwars - not ok...

What the heck is a Chicago Cloud? And if there is such a thing why was I sent into it? I want nothing what so ever to do with Chicago, or its mongoloid major!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Today, InfoWars has been removed from view. I get an error code from the web that does not look legit and that I have never seen before.

It says, YOU - OK.
    Chicago Cloud - OK.
    Inforwars - not ok...

What the heck is a Chicago Cloud? And if there is such a thing why was I sent into it? I want nothing what so ever to do with Chicago, or its mongoloid major!
    Something like this Ernie?

As far as I know it is common when the hosting site you want to visit is down. The Chicago bit, cloud or not, is probably just the fastest hop the system found to get where you wanted to go. Between you and your destination there is always going to be a network server, routing traffic.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #248
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Yes Ewan, just like that.

It is now up and running.

False alarm...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #249
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,771 times in 5,533 posts

Quote Posted by ByTheNorthernSea (here)
    Amazon has removed James Perloff's new book - “COVID-19 and the Agendas to Come, Red-Pilled” - from sale for violating “content guidelines”, and he's now very generously offering free copies of the PDF & EPUB versions to anyone who emails him...here's the link with instructions:

His explanation of what's happened is here: https://jamesperloff.com/2020/10/17/...me-red-pilled/

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on this

I'll get this into the library in the next hour or so.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), Ewan (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hi Thanks for asking. I think I've found a download solution for the entire series and will look into attempting that at some point today. As far as the bitchute issue is concerned I think you may be right although I couldn't immediately put my hands on where that is - I'm somewhat tied up at the moment with some important Avalon library backup work.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), onawah (18th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #251
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by ByTheNorthernSea (here)

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on this

I'll get this into the library in the next hour or so.
    And here it is, in with the ebooks: http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Jame...%282020%29.pdf

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Brigantia (22nd October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), Ewan (23rd October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (19th October 2020), justntime2learn (19th October 2020), kfm27917 (21st October 2020), onawah (18th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), StandingWave (20th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #252
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might have been a different docuseries I copied into bitchute and posted here on Avalon.
    That would be great if you can get "Truth About Vaccines" and any of the other docuseries into the library.
    No telling if and for how long they may be censored, and the scary truths about vaccines need to be known now more than ever.
    Thanks!
    Hi Thanks for asking. I think I've found a download solution for the entire series and will look into attempting that at some point today. As far as the bitchute issue is concerned I think you may be right although I couldn't immediately put my hands on where that is - I'm somewhat tied up at the moment with some important Avalon library backup work.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #253
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might have been a different docuseries I copied into bitchute and posted here on Avalon.
    That would be great if you can get "Truth About Vaccines" and any of the other docuseries into the library.
    No telling if and for how long they may be censored, and the scary truths about vaccines need to be known now more than ever.
    Thanks!
    I've downloaded 8 of what purports to be a 10 part series. I'll try and get it into the library over tomorrow. At the moment though I'm running a quite horrendous upload speed of 30Kbps about 50 times slower than I had been used to (I've recently moved properties) - that may mean having to allow 3 hours for each film to upload

It'll get done but patience is going to be needed I'm afraid, and definitely by me

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (19th October 2020), kfm27917 (21st October 2020), palehorse (20th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), Satori (20th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm in no hurry! Thanks again.

Thanks!
    I've downloaded 8 of what purports to be a 10 part series. I'll try and get it into the library over tomorrow. At the moment though I'm running a quite horrendous upload speed of 30Kbps about 50 times slower than I had been used to (I've recently moved properties) - that may mean having to allow 3 hours for each film to upload

It'll get done but patience is going to be needed I'm afraid, and definitely by me
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Gwin Ru (19th October 2020), palehorse (20th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), Tintin (18th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #255
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for asking Natalie. Here's where we're at here:

(see the flow here)

I've downloaded them. And I'd sent a subsequent message to this one:

Thanks!

Response on the following post, here

It's in hand. Current upload speeds for me are not exceeding much beyond 100kbps so the 8 episode series will be posted up over the course of the next two days.

I'm into day 11 of the library backup - it really has taken that long but I'm nearing the end of that. All will know when that is done.

Note: it is very time consuming and has demanded extreme care in making sure it's working okay, which it is, but attention too to ensure everything is there. Once it's done future backups will simply be ensuring additions are added in next to real time.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), edina (20th October 2020), gord (20th October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), kfm27917 (21st October 2020), onawah (19th October 2020), palehorse (20th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Much appreciated Tintin. That library is a treasure, and you are making it even moreso, from the sound of it.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Delight (19th October 2020), edina (20th October 2020), gord (20th October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), Tintin (19th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,583 times in 1,594 posts

Since this thread is named "Internet Censorship", I would like to add some..

Here in Thailand for those who doesn't know yet, the people are trying to remove the actual government (again), there is protests in Bangkok almost everyday now, things are getting hot and the government seems to be on the lose side of things, trying to boycott access to more than 300.000 websites and all the major social networks and communication Apps like Telegram (the favorite one used by the protesters).

I remember when the last big protest took place, they censored youtube and facebook, it was 2010 and the protests dragged for months and the troops stormed them killing almost a hundred!

In 2014 the army sized power of the country and remain until nowadays, the protesters are forcing the junta out of the government including the actual Prime minister (Ex. Army General).
    Now they are calling for reform of the Monarchy as well, which is a huge issue in this country due to the very hardcore and draconian laws in place.
    The government declared the state of emergency in Bangkok and things just barely start to get hot, I hope it end up well because the last time it was ugly, the Prime Minister said publicly on TeeVee he will NOT resign, doesn't matter what.

In the meantime the use of Tor network and Vpn are rising world wide including Thailand, after they started to censor websites and Apps via local ISP, people start using different approaches in order to keep up to date (Tinder App is one example), the point is: they can't boycott an unhappy mass of people!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), gini (20th October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I hope someone watching this offers this guy a job coz I think he's gonna lose the one he has at Google.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

avid (20th October 2020), Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), kfm27917 (21st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020), Tintin (20th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #259
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Vanessa Beeley today:

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Ewan (23rd October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), onawah (21st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,422 times in 8,339 posts

Today, 9 years after I uploaded a 911 self made video, I got an email from Youtube telling me the video has been placed behind an age restriction.

The message (hyperlinks removed):

Hi *********,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow and what we don’t allow on YouTube. Your video September 11th 2001 - NEWSMIX was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it may not be suitable for all viewers and it has been placed behind an age restriction.

How you can respond

If you believe that this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. To appeal this age restriction, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines, please visit our Help Centre.

Yours sincerely,
    - The YouTube Team

The video has had less than 200 views in 9 years !

Their algorithm cleansing operation must be very nearly complete to have got as far as my video.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th October 2020), edina (21st October 2020), gord (21st October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), kfm27917 (21st October 2020), palehorse (26th October 2020), Satori (20th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 80 LastLast