+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 79 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    the youtube channel for Del Bigtree and the Highwire has been deleted.
    Wow!!

But all this kind of thing is going to do is bring Bitchute, Brighteon, and Banned.video more and more to the forefront.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Franny (8th August 2020), greybeard (30th July 2020), Gwin Ru (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (30th July 2020), leavesoftrees (31st July 2020), onawah (20th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Tintin (30th July 2020), Yoda (30th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,603 times in 5,415 posts

One of the authors of this paper tweeted this a little earlier today - interesting.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2020), avid (30th July 2020), Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Eva2 (30th July 2020), Franny (8th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th July 2020), happyuk (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (30th July 2020), Michi (31st July 2020), norman (30th July 2020), onawah (20th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Yoda (30th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

YOUTUBE/GOOGLE WHISTLEBLOWER REVEALS A DANGEROUS AGENDA
    August 6, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/you...gerous-agenda/

"When Zach Vorhies returned to his job at YouTube/Google after a hiatus in the summer of 2016, he was not political and he had tuned out the presidential election. This is why he really noticed how distraught his colleagues at Google were when when Hillary lost in November.

About a week after the Election, the CEOs held a company-wide meeting, where Founder, Sergey Brin declared that he was “personally offended at the election of Donald Trump” and the CFO described a discussion with the New York office about how they “were going to lose this election”, which Zach found disturbing.

“Lose this election? It’s not Google’s to lose – it’s the American peoples’ election,” he thought. “But the most shocking thing for me, which actually went over almost everybody else’s heads, the significance of it, was a question asked by the CEO, Sundar Pitchai about what the most effective thing Google had done during the election and his response was very troubling. He said, it was the suppression of Fake News by their machine learning algorithms and that they were going to be expanding on that.

“And I went, ‘Wait a minute. We’re filtering Fake News? When was that decision made? Because their mission statement is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. When did Google get into the business of filtering Fake News?’

“So, I thought to myself, ‘I’m going to figure out this definition of Fake News’…So, I started browsing through the company – and keep in mind, that Google was a very open company because of Eric Schmidt and so, as a result, I could just go and look at what other teams are doing.

“So, I started looking at what the Fake News team was doing and they actually had…an organization that was generating design documents; on defining exactly what Fake News was. And when I looked through the definitions, it turned out that 4 out of 5 all had to do with Hillary Clinton!

“And I was like, ‘Wait a minute! Is this about filtering Fake News or is this about helping a candidate?’ It seemed to me that it was about a political play.

“And so, I thought to myself, ‘If there’s such a thing as Fake News that’s going to be defined at the company, then there’s going to be something that executes the Fake News classification and removes them from the Search, the YouTube, the Google News.’

“And so, I sought to try to find out what that project was – and I found it. And the name of the project was called ‘Machine Learning Fairness.’ And over the course of a couple years, I gathered intelligence on this inside the company with publicly-available documents and when I was grabbing them, I was just grabbing them for myself, because at the time, I was like, ‘No one’s going to believe this. This is really out there but I need to have physical evidence for myself, so I know I’m not going crazy.’

“I saw Google essentially start seditious activities against the President. They deleted a word out of the Arabic dictionary, ‘Covfefe’, in order to play into the media’s attempt to use the 25th Amendment [to remove Trump from office due to mental incapacitation] – and I went, ‘Wow! This is sedition! This is treasonous – and now, because I know about it and if I don’t say anything, then I’m part of the conspiracy, via silence.’

“So, that’s when I realized I have to step forward, I had to contact someone that was trustworthy within the media, in order to disclose this to the public, no matter what the cost…and that’s how I got connected with Project Veritas. And they did a sting operation and the rest is history.”

All 52 States and Territories are now involved in the antitrust investigation against Google and the other FAANGs. Last week’s Big Tech antitrust hearing in Congress discussed content that Zach had disclosed. He says, “I think we’re on the verge of something big happening with Big Tech.

“One of the biggest problems is that they’re censoring Conservatives and anyone that is a dissident…a bigger problem is that they’re taking all of our data and they’re selling it to China…

“[Google is] a trillion-dollar company right now, they own 90% of the [global] search market, about 80% of the mobile phone market – the technocracy is here…they also own a large amount of these SSL certificates…and they can just go ahead and, with the flick of a switch, disable the certificates at the root level for entire sections of the economy and [websites] just go down, because all of a sudden, their connection can’t be trusted anymore…

“Google has the power to rig the Election. They’ve been caught rigging the Election already, not just in the United States but meddling in Ireland, in Brazil. This is the Technocracy.

“The biggest threat that we face in America, right now is Google.”
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (5th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), DaveToo (8th August 2020), Franny (8th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), greybeard (8th August 2020), Icare (4th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Google Whistleblower: “Fake News” based on Politics, Not Truth – Google is Guilty of Treason and Selling Data to China
    8/8/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/googl...data-to-china/

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

"Spiro Skouras interviews Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies who also worked with Google-owned YouTube. Zach realized that Google was trying to overthrow the U.S. government and was selling data to China, and therefore delivered hundreds of pages of internal documents from Google to the Department of Justice.

Google tried to suppress him, and he feared for his life, so he created what is sometimes referred to as a “kill switch” letting Google and everyone else who are accomplices with them know that if anything happened to him and he died, that these hundreds of pages of incriminating documents would be dumped into the public domain.

Vorhies says: “Google is the biggest threat to America today.”

This is a MUST SEE video interview. It is still on YouTube for now, but if it disappears, we will make it available from another platform.

YouTube / Google Whistleblower Reveals A Dangerous Agenda!
    by Spiro Skouras
    Activist Post

A former insider who worked at YouTube / Google, Zach Vorhies, shares his story about what he uncovered while working for the tech giant.

Zach Vorhies became a whistleblower after he discovered what he believed to be high crimes committed by Google against entire nations, including the United States.

Google sent the police after Zach when they discovered he had taken over 950 pages of documents from the company which he handed over to the Department of Justice.

Mr. Vorhies also shares a plan to end the censorship and possibly break up the monopoly that has become possibly the most powerful corporation in the world, Google."

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (5th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), Delight (8th August 2020), Franny (8th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), greybeard (8th August 2020), Icare (4th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE TRUTH ABOUT INTERNET CENSORSHIP
    8/14/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...et-censorship/

"Let’s play the game, “Will I get banned today because of this video?”

In the strange time of 2020, there is no tool more powerful for controlling the masses than political correctness. It’s what those who seek to control us use as justification to manipulate the information that we see. If you can control the majority of information, then you can control the majority of people, in which case, you can manipulate political outcomes.

And today, these platforms have become an extremely powerful propaganda tool, based on declassified records of contracts and Freedom of Information requests. We know that DARPA, the NSA and figures connected to the intelligence community were some of the earliest sponsors of these Big Tech companies, like Google and Facebook. DARPA has even funded experiments on developing tools to identify misinformation on social media and counter it with what they deem as “truthful information”, reducing the adversary’s ability to manipulate events.

What this points to is that these platforms have the ability to be puppeted and weaponized for nefarious and political purposes, even by its owners, through things like shadowbanning. Now, when left alone, these platforms are the most powerful way to disseminate information to millions of voters. There’s nothing else that even comes close to competing with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter for this; it’s truly the new digital public square.

But every single day these platforms manipulate information which favors the establishment, upon which that media cartels have built their kingdoms, normalizing the insane status quo and manufacturing support for agendas which bolster it, until eventually people not only believe in talking points that are being promoted, they parrot them as truth and become aggressive against anyone who questions it or dissents from it.

In 2012, Facebook conducted secret psychological tests on his unknowing users to see if they could influence their emotions through influencing the news feed information that they saw. They found that by manipulating the news information, they could influence the mood of their users, although I’m sure, from their intelligence-sponsored inceptions, these platforms have always been used as a tool for psychological manipulation and propaganda purposes.

For example, YouTube openly manipulates information all the time and they refer to it as “authoritative content”. What this really means is “suppressing independent content while propping up legacy media” – which of course can never be biased or wrong or have any sort of political or financial motivations – which are owned and puppeted by elite billionaires with political and financial motivations.

But if you question this official narrative, even if you have a mountain of sources and evidence, you know like what they used to call “journalism”, what people used to win Pulitzers for – well now, you’re just an “Alt-Right troll conspiracy theorist and you are the physical manifestation of Hitler’s ghost” for even mentioning it.

These tech titans will lie under oath that they don’t manipulate users or information and unfortunately at these hearings, the questions are asked by people who don’t understand how to set the date and time on their iPhone, let alone how these platforms even work.

And most of the people asking the questions, especially Democrats receive financial contributions from these Big Tech companies, like Google. And while some representatives like Jim Jordan clearly got the message right in the most recent hearing, will anything actually be done about it this time or is this just a performance?

Here’s a twitter screenshot leaked from an underground community after Twitter was recently hacked but if you post this screenshot to Twitter it will be removed and you might get your account suspended, as it seemingly shows proof of manual intervention capabilities, such as banning trends and banning searches – you know, things they claim that they don’t do, even under oath.

Based on the accounts that they delete and the ones that they promote, the bias is obvious. Seemingly, all of these Big Tech platforms are working in tandem with the same political agenda right now. We’re three hours until midnight on America. The fate of the Western World will be determined by the next election and these monopolies that were created by the government who spy on us are now being used to politically influence people; effectively rigging the election.

Russian trolls posting a few memes on Facebook was considered subversion of our democracy? How is this not a million times worse? But as long as Biden wins, not only will they never have to face consequences for doing this, the talk about Anti-trust laws will die down to a whisper.

There is no greater threat currently to our democracy than this and likely, nothing will ever actually be done about it for the very reason that something needs to be done about it, because they have too much power they have too much wealth and they have the ability to crush and manipulate dissenting voices.

Across the service, they just Control-ALT-Deleted at least 7,000 Twitter accounts showing any support for QAnon, which can be as innocuous as these memes and Twitter says they did this because of safety. Now, is this me making you unsafe? Is it hurting you? Of course not the purpose of this was clearly political, as QAnon on supporters make up a notable faction of Trump supporters and there is an election in a few short months.

There are some very powerful people and organizations who do not want Trump in office, that these social media companies capitulate to. One big example is the Anti-Defamation League or ADL, which represents itself as an “anti-hate organization” but something that this organization really doesn’t want people talking about is that in 1993, it was caught illegally conspiring with the police to engage in a massive spy ring. The information that they stole was sold to influence foreign politics. The ADL was also created to honor the memory of a convicted child rapist and murderer named Leo Frank and it’s this very pedophile apologist organization that has decided to be the moral arbiter for the Internet.

They have their claws deep into most of these social media platforms and are blackmailing them with threats of trying to turn off advertisers if they fail to capitulate to their politically-cancerous demands. ADL CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt is the face of Internet censorship and if you refuse to join their advertising blockade, they will label you as supporters of racism and whatever other insults they can use to shame people into submission.

Actually, Mr. Greenblatt, yelling “Fire!” in a crowded theater refers to a Supreme Court case called Shank vs US, which was actually about disobeying the draft. This was effectively overturned in 1969, after the Brandenburg vs Ohio case, which set a new legal precedent for incitement of violence.

In order for speech to be classified as such, the threat has to be very specific and not only very likely to happen but to happen very soon – and even if someone did legally incite violence on a platform like Twitter, that is up to the actual legal system to decide, not you which is a good thing since you clearly don’t understand the very law that you are using to justify your oppressive actions.

All [Jonathan Greenblatt is] trying to do is censor the new digital public square for political reasons – and that’s not surprising, since almost everyone at the ADL is a Democrat and [Greenblatt] worked as a special assistant to Obama.

No, there is a perfectly good Terms of Service already built. It’s called the First Amendment. Any censoring of speech that isn’t actually illegal is about control.

In order to justify this political censorship, they will always say that differing opinion are “misinformation” or “hate speech” and that we are all supposedly far too stupid to decide these things for ourselves. So therefore, it’s harmful to the public and they must step in and protect us from evil ideas and memes.

Of course, this is really about control and it always has been. If censorship policies were actually about keeping people safe Twitter’s target would be pedophiles – which are rampant on their platform. In fact, last year, statistics from the Internet Watch Foundation found that Twitter is responsible for half of the child abuse material found online.

But rather than dealing with this, Twitter seemingly changed its guidelines last March to allow public discussion about attraction towards minors. So from this, I can only assume that Twitter, much like the ADL either supports or sympathizes with pedophiles.

Yeah, talking about diddling kids on Twitter is just fine, as long as you don’t post Donald Trump memes. The only reason anyone to the right of Karl Marx is still allowed on Twitter is to give it the illusion that they tolerate differing opinions but they don’t. This censorship and culling of dissenters has been going on for years now but in 2020, it’s a victory lap to suppress Wrong Think around the world before the Election by using political correctness as justification.

Soon, Twitter will be nothing more than a 30-million person circle jerk of Blue Checkmarks further emboldening each other’s coldest takes.

If i was the CEO of Twitter, I would be less concerned about what conservatives are tweeting and more concerned about how a teenager was able to hack in and gain access to some of the biggest accounts on the website. We’re supposed to get rid of TikTok now, because China is supposedly using it to spy on us but when the American government uses social media to spy on us, as exposed by Edward Snowden, nothing is done about it.

It’s weird that we’re told to care about people having their rights taken away and being controlled by authoritarian forces when it happens in China but when it happens here we celebrate it. “Oh, thank you for censoring those people that had different ideas in me. I wouldn’t want to actually learn something outside of the established narrative that I’m being force-fed.”

And each day, the elite minority further subverts our speech and freedom and we aren’t even allowed to acknowledge that, without the risk of it destroying our lives. Because of that most people are not speaking out and those who are are censored anyway.

The ultimate outcome that they’re going to achieve is total control of speech and subversion of our democracy. They’re winning. That was their plan and they’re achieving it.

I don’t know how it could even be stopped at this point. Most of this has been done as a Trojan Horse named “political correctness” and it’s being weaponized in the dumbest and worst way possible. This type of manipulation has been going on for so long, that it’s actually created Cancel Culture. And now we’re all supposed to believe that censorship and destruction of people, objects and ideas is a good thing for our society and that it’s “virtuous”.

The free market can’t survive without competition and in order for that, there needs to be monopoly-busting of these platforms that likely wouldn’t have even become the monoliths that they are today without government intervention in the first place. This is why Anti-trust laws were created. For this very reason, these platforms need to be regulated as a digital public square."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (5th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Icare (4th September 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Facebook Fact Checkers Bought and Paid for By Gates Foundation?
    From Ben Swann's email update today 8/27/20

"I’m happy to be premiering a new Truth In Media episode about the mainstream media fact checkers exclusively on ISE Media. While it’s been claimed that these fact checkers are protecting users from content that they say is “misleading” or “harmful”, they are essentially acting as censors for content that challenges mainstream media narratives.

Fact checkers use a number of tactics to “clarify” content, and in this video I will go into detail about how they do this and why they are the ones actually misleading the public.
    Click here to watch now:
    https://ise.media/video/facebook-fac...dation-27.html

This video features part of an interview I recently had with Dr. David Martin. If you saw InDoctornation, the sequel to Plandemic, you know that Dr. Martin exposed several facts about the CDC that the agency didn’t want the public to know. During our interview, we discussed how fact checkers don’t use source documents, the recent CJR article that illustrates how the Gates Foundation funds media and fact checking organizations to gain influence, and the lawsuit filed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. against Facebook for censorship.

We also talked about our invitation extended to the fact checkers of InDoctorNation to participate in a discussion with Dr. Martin hosted and moderated by myself. While we are waiting for all of the fact checkers to respond, you can make your voice heard by signing the invitation petition. Click here to sign and then share:
    https://ise.media/static/fcinvite

Thank you for watching!

B

P.S. If you’re enjoying the content that we’ve been releasing, consider investing in and owning part of ISE Media. Click here to learn more: https://wefunder.com/ise.media "

More about the article from the Combia Journalism Review: https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/08/...fact-checkers/
    Last edited by onawah; 27th August 2020 at 21:21.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Gwin Ru (27th August 2020), Icare (4th September 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ben Swann's ISE Media: opening for Content Creators
    From the email update today 9/4/20

"The ISE Media team is thrilled to announce a soft opening for content creators to apply to join our platform- we are currently accepting applications for a limited time. Please note that while this is a limited opening, as our network and resources grow we will eventually enter a phase where all creators will have the ability to upload their content. Complete the form at: https://ise.media/static/contentcreators
    We want to take a moment to thank you all for your interest in this platform and helping it to grow by providing quality, original content. Many of you have been censored by social platforms and it is more important than ever to keep building a platform where facts and ideas can be seen and discussed in an open and transparent space.

Thank you all for the continuing support!"
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Gwin Ru (5th September 2020), Icare (4th September 2020), Kryztian (4th September 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE TANGLED WEB OF COVER UPPERERS
    Amazing Polly
    9/4/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...over-upperers/

"This is a particularly good video from Amazing Polly, who shows us how IIA contractors, CrowdTangle have been hired by corrupt State Department officials and fake “fact checkers” to stop the spread of news that threatens their global corruption racket.

Launched in 2011, CrowdTangle is a private, invitation-only datamining platform. The Soros-funded NGO, Social Science Research Center (SSRC) is responsible for approving which journalists, academics and researchers are permitted to use CrowdTangle.

Judicial Watch recently received 372 pages of State Department documents from a FOIA request, confirming that the Ukraine Embassy under Marie Yovanovitch used CrowdTangle to illegally monitor Donald Trump, Jr., Rudy Giuliani, and major journalists on social media for their commentary on search terms, including ‘Ukraine’, ‘Biden-Burisma 2020’, ‘Clinton Campaign’ and ‘George Soros’.

Much of the State Department’s corruption in Ukraine was orchestrated by George Soros, who also funds the “journalists” and the “fact-checkers”, who are granted use of the CrowdTangle engine by yet another Soros organization to monitor social media platforms, so they can try to stop the spread of news stories that they don’t like.

Polly says, “So, now, we’re starting to see why it is that when we get a good take on something, when we get a good story that should hopefully open the eyes of all the sleeping people, that very story is the thing they squash immediately, before we even know what’s happened. This is how they do it: CrowdTangle.”

After it was acquired by Facebook, CrowdTangle removed access to the platform from ‘all Department users’ effective October 2019, just as the fake impeachment hearings began. When Yovanovitch was questioned on the issue during the impeachment proceeding in the House, she denied that any illegal monitoring took place.

Polly says, “It’s important to know that all journalism is in support the people who fund them – and the people who fund them are possibly causing the riots; are the ones pushing this vaccine, are the ones with the lockdown narrative. All the same people. And they’re the fact-checkers.”

[/YOUTUBE]
    Amazing Polly
    361K subscribers

"In this video I expose one of the major tools that both Corrupt State Department officials & phony 'Fact Checkers' use to stop the spread of news that threatens their Global Corruption Racket! Are the riots in the US linked to the same shady apparatus is covering up the Ukraine scandals? Are the child trafficking cover-upperers using the tools, too?"
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th September 2020), Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2020), Gwin Ru (5th September 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

The library of Alexandria is on fire - Internet Censorship

James Corbett Corbett Report
    Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:22 UTC

© Aphyr.com

We all know the story of the Library of Alexandria, the vast repository of ancient texts that was burnt to the ground by Caesar in 48 B.C. While the story itself isn't accurate, it speaks to us today as we face the digital book burnings that are threatening the modern-day Library of Alexandria: the internet.

In this speech delivered at the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth's Justice Rising conference on September 13, 2020, James Corbett connects the dots from that ancient story to the internet censorship of today, and outlines what we can do to fight the fire that is threatening our most important information.

For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.

For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).

The Library of Alexandria is on Fire 50:34
    SHOW NOTES:
    Justice Rising conference

9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money

Why Aren't Insurers 9/11 Truthers? - Questions For Corbett #067

9/11: Decade of Deception

Operation Northwoods

Press For Truth BANNED On YouTube!

The Library of Babel - FLNWO #27

Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve

YouTube Blacklists Federal Reserve Information. It's Up To YOU To Spread It!

Continuing our work to improve recommendations on YouTube

Twitter shadowbans content

Former Twitter software engineer Abhinav Vadrevu explains shadowbanning

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?

Gordon Crovitz Newsguard co-founder

Newsguard advisors

Agamben book burning quotation

Fahrenheit 451

Aeschylus Meets the Mummy: 2,500-Year-Old, Lost Greek Trilogy Found Under Wraps

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #230

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Thumbs up Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

Is it possible to embed videos from https://brandnewtube.com here in Avalon Forum ... if not, can anyone of the Project Avalon Team arrange an extra embed icon option ...
    • I would really appreciate that and be eternal grateful
    Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th October 2020 at 08:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (18th September 2020), pueblo (19th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Tintin (13th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Dutchsinse's FB page today:
    "Dutchsinse
    9/22/20
    Youtube has changed the upload date of at least one of my most controversial videos by a year. The video where I show myself being listed as a threat on the Department of Homeland Security website!

OF ALL THE VIDEOS TO CHANGE THE DATE ON! A video where I was listed falsely as a threat on 9/11/2011 !!!!!

I have now reported the problem to youtube directly. Screenshot of the report.

Here is the video explaining what youtube did, and showing the back end statistics on the video proving it was uploaded in 2011.

Something very strange is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvjZ2y5kKfQ "
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd September 2020 at 19:35.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Tintin (23rd September 2020)

26. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Capitalism And Monopolies: How Five Companies Control All US Media
    188,233 views•Aug 28, 2020
    Second Thought
    912K subscribers

"You're probably aware that Disney owns Marvel and Lucasfilm, but do you really know how consolidated the American media landscape is? In this episode, we're looking at how just five mega-corporations control the entirety of US media."
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Tintin (5th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This won't come as any surprise to us here but Dr Simone Gold shared this earlier:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

AlaBil (5th October 2020), gord (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #236
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This could be major development
    US Senate subpoenas heads of Google, Facebook and Twitter
    October 1, 2020
    https://newsatw.com/us-senate-subpoe...k-and-twitter/

"The US Senate Commerce Committee has voted to subpoena the heads of Google, Facebook, and Twitter.

It means that Sundar Pichai, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey face being quizzed by senators about their policies on different types of content.

One focus will be legal protections they enjoy in regard to what they leave up and take down on their platforms.

They are also likely to be challenged over controversies about privacy and misinformation.

Republicans and Democrats on the committee voted unanimously to summon the chief executives.

“There has never been such an aggregation of power in the history of humankind as big tech enjoys today, with money and monopoly power and the hubris that comes with the unchecked use of power,” Republican Senator Ted Cruz said following the vote.

The subpoenas follow an earlier hearing in July when
    Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google’s chiefs testified to a House committee about competition issues and claims of bias.

The congressional report into that event is expected to be published next week."

Section 230 reform: What is Section 230? Donald Trump demands repeal of Section 230
    DONALD TRUMP has been an outspoken advocate of repealing Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, so what is Section 230?
    By KATIE SEWELL
    PUBLISHED: 16:19, Wed, Oct 7, 2020
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ld-Trump-tweet

"The chief executives of internet giants Facebook, Twitter and Google have agreed to voluntarily testify at a hearing before the Senate Commerce Committee on October 28 about a key law which protects internet companies - Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. US President Donald Trump has long been outspoken about reforming the law in this area, which he has argued allegedly stifles conservative voices on the internet.Mr Trump's calls for reform of Section 230 have been intensifying in the run-up to November 3, when the US presidential election will take place.

Last week Mr Trump met with nine Republican state attorneys general to discuss Section 230, after the Justice Department unveiled a legislative proposal aimed at reforming the law.

Mr Trump tweeted on Tuesday, October 6: "REPEAL SECTION 230!!!"

Mr Trump's tweet was in reaction to Twitter's decision to label one of the president's earlier tweets as "misleading and potentially harmful". "

Three years later, Facebook says it will ban QAnon
    By Donie O'Sullivan, CNN Business
    October 7, 2020
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/t...non/index.html

"v(CNN Business)Facebook said Tuesday it will ban any pages, groups, and Instagram accounts representing the conspiracy theory QAnon from its platform.

The move comes three years after the far-right conspiracy theory began. During those years QAnon adherents have embraced a number of different and often contradictory theories, but the basic false beliefs underlying QAnon are claims about a cabal of politicians and A-list celebrities engaging in child sex abuse, and a "deep state" effort to undermine President Trump. Last year an FBI office warned that Q adherents are a domestic terrorism threat.
    Facebook's move will be welcomed by some, but the platform has allowed the conspiracy to grow and spread for years.
    There are now multiple Republicans running for Congress who have expressed support for QAnon.
    In August, President Donald Trump praised QAnon followers for supporting him.
    "I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said in the White House briefing room.
    Facebook has made multiple commitments to banning certain groups and content in the past, but its enforcement of those bans has sometimes been slow and inconsistent — for instance it has sometimes missed prominent accounts or hashtags it should have banned.
    In August, Facebook cracked down on thousands of accounts across Facebook and Instagram promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory, as well as a range of militia and anarchist groups, amid what the company said was a rise in behavior among those accounts and groups celebrating violence."
    Last edited by onawah; 12th October 2020 at 20:59.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (12th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Tintin (13th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #237
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Is it possible to embed videos from https://brandnewtube.com here in Avalon Forum ... if not, can anyone of the Project Avalon Team arrange an extra embed icon option ...
    Cheers,
    John
    John: I'l try and have a go at this tomorrow. Thanks for asking. Let''s see what we can do.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (16th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #238
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Cheers,
    John
    John: I'l try and have a go at this tomorrow. Thanks for asking. Let''s see what we can do.

super
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th October 2020 at 08:07.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (12th October 2020), onawah (14th October 2020), Tintin (13th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Facebook Purge of Alternative Health Sites Coming – Censors Story on Doctor Curing 1700 Patients with HCQ: “Could Cause Physical Harm – Make Some People Feel Unsafe on Facebook”
    October 13, 2020
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/faceb...e-on-facebook/

"by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

As we get closer to the November elections, Big Tech social media companies appear to be getting ready to purge all accounts that dare to question Big Pharma and their COVID narrative.

While articles published by Health Impact News are regularly censored because their own biased “Fact-checkers” police Facebook ready to squash any dissenters who dare to publish the truth, in recent days we have been warned more sternly that our page will soon be “unpublished” if we continue to publish what they deem “fake news.”

Our latest “crime” was the article we published yesterday with the interview of Dr. Brian Tyson, who claims he has cured over 1700 patients with hydroxychloroquine. See:

California Medical Doctor Cures Over 1700 Patients with COVID Using Hydroxychloroquine
    Our post about the article was removed, and comments from our readers stated that when they tried to share the article on Facebook via their own pages, they were banned for 30 days.

I just got blocked from FB for 30 days for sharing this article. – Walter

The reason Facebook gave for censoring the article was:

We have these standards because misinformation that could cause physical harm can make some people feel unsafe on Facebook.

Yes, you read that correctly. A positive article about a medical doctor curing 1700 patients of COVID “could cause physical harm,” and “make people feel unsafe.”

What I find amazing about the Facebook censorship issue, is that you can find complaints from BOTH the Right and the Left for censorship, with each side claiming that Facebook is politically biased against them or their particular political views.

But the censorship of Health Impact News articles is quite obviously motivated by protecting Big Pharma and their narratives, especially right now regarding COVID. We don’t take a political position, except to give equal opportunity to criticize both parties as both sides are in the pocket of Big Pharma.

Life Without Big Tech Social Media
    Here at Health Impact News we have already been banned on Twitter and Pinterest, and we have already stopped publishing videos on Google’s YouTube, using the independent Bitchute platform instead.

We knew it was just a matter of time before we were banned on Facebook as well, and it looks like that day is drawing very close now.

Nobody should be relying on these largely Pharma-funded Social Media giants to get reliable information anymore. Very soon they will be completely removing any independent voice that dares to publish the truth.

Big Pharma wants you to only get the news they approve of, and to only get your news from their sources will lead to your DEATH.

They have already killed tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands in the U.S. during the COVID response, and as we stated yesterday and many times in the past, the censorship of HCQ will no doubt go down as one of the largest medical scams of all time, as thousands of doctors who report a 100% cure rate from COVID are censored, just as Facebook did yesterday with the Dr. Brian Tyson article.

This is the New America. Truth is condemned, and lies are promoted to literally kill people. And it happens in BOTH political parties.

It didn’t happen overnight. Some of us have been warning the public for years about the tyranny of Big Pharma, especially in regards to vaccines. But COVID has now taken it to a whole new level, as the Globalists make their move to take over and “reset” the world economy, and implement their New World Order.

To bypass the Big Tech censorship, please see our article about using RSS feeds to create your own newsfeed."
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ClearWater (16th October 2020), Elainie (14th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yahoo Closing Yahoo Groups
    (In their email update today)
    10/14/20

"Dear Yahoo Group Moderators and Members,

We launched Yahoo Groups 20 years ago to connect people around their shared interests. We helped our users navigate new towns, keep in touch with college friends, learn new skills, and most importantly, build connections they may have lost or never had in the first place. While we could not have been more proud of what we accomplished together, we are reaching out today with heavy hearts to let you know that we have decided to shut down Yahoo Groups on December 15, 2020.

Yahoo Groups has seen a steady decline in usage over the last several years. Over that same period we’ve witnessed unprecedented levels of engagement across our properties as customers seek out premium, trustworthy content. To that end, we must sometimes make difficult decisions regarding products that no longer fit our long-term strategy as we hone our focus on other areas of the business.

Beginning December 15, 2020 the Yahoo Groups website will shut down and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. We’ve compiled a comprehensive FAQ here that includes alternative providers and information on how this will impact your group content.

Thank you for helping us build one of the earliest digital communities — we’re proud and honored to have forged countless connections over the last 20 years and played a small part in helping build your communities.

Sincerely,
    The Yahoo Groups team "

(Too much truth coming out in those groups, no doubt! )
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 79 LastLast