+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 79 LastLast

Thread: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Default Re: Internet Censorship: So it continues...

I went to Rappoport's site https://nomorefakenews.com/ (which is coming up # 1 when you put his name in Google) to link to his latest Wordpress blog post only to discover he's been suspended. As of now, he doesn't have his blog writings on his main site. But at least that's still showing up when you search the Google deity.

He's still got an active Twitter going too.

That Wordpress has suspened or cancelled his blog is astonishing. Jon is a very measured guy, no Jones type ranting or speculating. Jon presents facts--as he knows them and has discovered them. If he "speculates," it's only in the areas of imagination and mind expansion which is also a favorite of his.

I would venture to guess that what did it is his writings on Vaccines, which he's done extensively. It's clear they're ramping up that that propoganda big time so it's time to go Jon boy. What is next? Will the ISPs now start to delete the sites of its customers based on a totally arbitrary and 1st amendment rights violating bs story? We're watching those rights get shredded right now.
    Last edited by Caliban; 12th May 2019 at 23:12.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2019), onawah (13th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (12th May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    As Jim Stone stated:

[...]
    ONCE YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE, YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOU WENT.

You'll be starting from ABSOLUTE ZERO with total search engine censorship.

You'll be erased.
    [...]
    Appearing on “The Rachel Maddow Show,” Senator Chuck Schumer famously said, “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you".

Well, Google, as owner of (1) the premier browser, (2) the premier search engine, (3) the premier email service, (4) the premier video sharing service, (5) the premier automatic language translation service, (6) the premier mapping service, (7) the premier mobile operating system, (8) the premier CAPTCHA bot detector, (9) the premier HTTPS "secure" website certificates standards setter, (10) the premier user tracking and location services, and one of (11) the premier DNS services ... has (did I leave any out?) eleven ways from Sunday to get back at you, all synergistically entwined for improved "effect."

Oh - and Google and their parent company Alphabet are rumored to be closely connected to the "intelligence community" that Chuck Schummer was speaking of, above.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Franny (13th May 2019), Hervé (13th May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Oh - and Google and their parent company Alphabet are rumored to be closely connected to the "intelligence community" that Chuck Schummer was speaking of, above.
    And it doesn't stop there either. Keep going till you get to China.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rappoport posted the following on his twitter feed, which is apparently something similar to what arwen reported in Post #95 above that Rappoport posted on his Facebook page -- a simple announcement of the suspension of his Blog, without any hint of his plans.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Constance (13th May 2019), Delight (13th May 2019), Franny (13th May 2019), Hervé (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2019), onawah (13th May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Jon's blurb at the top of his https://nomorefakenews.com/ column:

On May 11, 2019, WordPress suddenly took down my blog after 10 years of continuous operation.

There was no warning or advance notice of any kind.

For the latest developments, sign up for my email list.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Constance (13th May 2019), Franny (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

We probably won't hear of the others who have fallen under the Wordpress hatchet...
    Henry Makow‏ @HenryMakow

Henry Makow Retweeted TRAD NEWS
    I can't understand why so many conservative sites used Wordpress. I don't.

Henry Makow added,

TRAD NEWS @AffirmativRight
    #ChateauHeartiste site erased by Wordpress https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2019/...t-down-by.html

3:40 PM - 12 May 2019
    1 reply 4 retweets 8 likes

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Constance (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), petra (13th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019), Tintin (13th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

#ChateauHeartiste site erased by Wordpress [URL]https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2019/05
    They linked to archive.org at the bottom of the article, with an ominous little "Enjoy it while you can"

https://web.archive.org/web/20190510...wordpress.com/

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Constance (13th May 2019), Hervé (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Update via Henry Makow tweeter:

Henry Makow‏ @HenryMakow

Jon Rappoport: This past Saturday, WordPress suddenly took down my blog after 10 years. This is outright censorship. We are attempting to restore service to the blog. Meanwhile, the situation is this: You can still access the home page of my site, http://NoMoreFakeNews.com .

8:22 AM - 13 May 2019
    0 replies 4 retweets 8 likes
    -------------------------------------------

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (13th May 2019), Constance (13th May 2019), Franny (13th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Google returns just 1 hit, dated back in June 25, 2018, for site:projectavalon.net "jon rappoport", between June 1, 2018 and today May 12, 2019.
    Well, apparently Google took seriously my requests to them to put this thread back in its search index.

Now a search for site:projectavalon.net "jon rappoport" returns zero hits - none whatsoever, in the history of this Avalon forum.

Good work, Googlebot. Your responsiveness is to be commended.

</sarcasm>

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), DeDukshyn (13th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), KiwiElf (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Google returns just 1 hit, dated back in June 25, 2018, for site:projectavalon.net "jon rappoport", between June 1, 2018 and today May 12, 2019.
    Well, apparently Google took seriously my requests to them to put this thread back in its search index.

Now a search for site:projectavalon.net "jon rappoport" returns zero hits - none whatsoever, in the history of this Avalon forum.

</sarcasm>
    If its any consolation ... I still get one.

DuckDuckGo has same problem ... Bing doesn't (and I expect Yahoo doesn't either). I assume DuckDuckGo uses Googles base engine?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th May 2019 at 23:52.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

</sarcasm>
    This evening there are 29 pages on Google for Project Avalon site: projectavalon.net "jon rappoport”. When I googled it yesterday, there were only a handful of links anywhere.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), avid (18th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Constance (14th May 2019), Delight (14th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), justntime2learn (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This evening there are 29 pages on Google for Project Avalon site: projectavalon.net "jon rappoport”. When I googled it yesterday, there were only a handful of links anywhere.
    Yes - I am seeing hits on site:projectavalon.net "jon rappoport" again now too, including the most recent Google hit from June 25 2018.

Perhaps my not seeing any hits in my previous post was an error on my part.

I also see many more hits, some more recent, when searching on Google for site: projectavalon.net "jon rappoport". Notice the space after the "site: " prefix. In those searches, some of the results are not from projectavalon.net. In my experience, having a space after the "site: " prefix nullifies the site constraint.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jon Rappoport has just sent out two email messages to his email list subscribers.

The first message:

======================
    My blog has been taken down!

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

by Jon Rappoport

This past Saturday, between 2 and 3 PM Eastern Time, WordPress suddenly took down my blog after 10 years of continuous operation. There was no warning or advance notice of any kind.

This is outright censorship.

We are attempting to restore service to the blog. Meanwhile, the situation is this:

You can still access the home page of my site, NoMoreFakeNews.com.

On that page, you can order products by clicking on the "Matrix" graphics on the right side of the page.

Please consider forwarding this email to those you know letting them know what happened. They can then go to NoMoreFakeNews.com and sign up for the email list at the upper left of the home page. They will then get my output of new articles in their email.

I thank you for your support all these years---NoMoreFakeNews has existed for 18 years. I need that support more than ever at this time.

Make your response to this censorship known to WordPress.
    ======================

The second message:

======================
    THEY TOOK DOWN MY BLOG, PART 2

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

by Jon Rappoport

I say, "Dear Parents, All over the world they are injecting your children, from the day of their birth, with poisonous chemicals and germs, and they're calling it a miracle. But it isn't. It's devastating."

And then, someone somewhere behind a curtain who's hidden his name-badge in his underpants says, "Censor that man. Cut off his expression. He has no right to say what he's saying."

The Soulless Ones are at it again.

Many of you now know that, last Saturday, WordPress took down my blog without warning or notice. After 10 years---boom. Gone. We are in the process of restoring the blog through "other means." Meanwhile, my home page at NoMoreFakeNews.com is still up, and you can let others know to go there to sign up for the email list to receive my articles in their inbox on a regular basis. You can also order products at that same home page.

I strongly suspect that my articles criticizing vaccines triggered the censorship move. The justification would be: well, we must protect the health of the public and your influence could be quite negative in that regard, etc.

Information, evidence, opinion are all now subject to the preferences of "those in charge," who of course "only have the best interests of The People at heart." Sure.

The reality is: when there is something called official science, then unofficial science must be trampled on and stamped out---the word "official" tells you that authorities are pushing lies down on people's heads and those lies must be maintained and never doubted. Unofficial science becomes dangerous. It contains repressed truth.

I've learned that first-hand over the past 35 years working as a reporter. All my major investigations have been "unofficial," and in every one of those cases, there was someone standing in the middle of the road behind barricades shooing people away and warning that there was nothing OFFICIAL to see by going farther.

THE RIGHT TO HAVE AND EXPRESS AN OPINION OR VIEW OR FINDING are under attack. Structures that would enable persons to express an opinion publicly are censoring certain voices. They don't have to give a reason. They just do it.

They might say a writer "violated community standards." What community, and what standards? Oh, the ones they make up and pretend exist. Those communities and standards. Or perhaps "the community" they're talking about is some collection of goody two-shoes robotic idiots they've convinced to form an organization and make a so-called mission statement in line with official truth. Blank minds, blank stares, earnest faces.

The age of rational argument and debate, if it ever existed, appears to be over. Now it's just FIND THE CONTRARY VIEW and silence it.

Of course, I'm not the first person to be censored recently. And I've noticed that the black-listing hasn't worked. Those independent reporters and analysts and editorialists and activists are still talking and writing. I'll do the same.

You can help. Spread my articles any way you can. Get others on my email list. Consider ordering my three MATRIX collections. Get in touch with WordPress and let them know how you feel and what you think. Refuse to obey the Law of Silence.

There is a WE here. It isn't a collection of dumb know-nothings. It's many individuals who happen to have arrived, separately, at a similar place: the crossroad where a choice is made for justice and against surrender.

If you're not already there, get there. If you're there, make your presence count.

The game isn't lost. It isn't over.

It's never over.
    ======================

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (14th May 2019), cursichella1 (14th May 2019), Delight (14th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2019), norman (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Jon Rappoport has just sent out two email messages to his email list subscribers.

The first message:

======================[My blog has been taken down!...
    Rest in Peace, Dr. Laura Thompson.

...I wasn’t with you at the clinic when you died. I’m told a nurse was combing your hair and singing to you when you stopped breathing, when you’d had enough suffering...

Jon Rappoport has a poem on MadHouseNews.com. The first and second poem to/for his wife was on his blog as well.

There are approximately 100 articles written from November 10, 2018 - May 10, 2019 posted @ MadHouseNews.com.

Poem on the Passing of My Wife
    Laura Thompson, 1952-2019
    by Jon Rappoport
    March 21, 2019

Did a great Nothing swallow you whole, my darling?

Have you gone to ashes, buried next to the walnut tree in New Jersey, in the back yard of your family?

Is the same swelling of the legs that immobilized you creeping up my body?

I sat on our front porch smoking a cigarette looking at the wild cherry tree full of pink buds—this is your spring coming on in the hills of Carolina.
    Were you a collection of elements driven by unknown forces? Have you gone back to the beginning? What beginning?

This is not my season for reassurances.

I don’t rest in full knowledge that your essence is still whole somewhere brimming.

Spring is relentless in the hills around our home—fat cardinals are building a nest near an upstairs window. Is that you orchestrating a message? I’m told I need to drink more water and stop eating salt, when all I want is salt.

I wasn’t with you at the clinic when you died. I’m told a nurse was combing your hair and singing to you when you stopped breathing, when you’d had enough suffering. You had many plans—the house is full of your things. I think a stray thought and by habit it refers to you. This is not the season for reassurances. This is not the time for a life without you. Are you in some cottage by the sea waiting for us?

In a week or so our wild cherry tree will be spilling with white flowers from every branch. Will you be there? For me, yes. Our house is surrounded by high deep forest. Hundreds of trees. As a boy, trees were my first love. You are my second—and much greater love. My darling.

Jon Rappoport
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th May 2019 at 03:27.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), avid (18th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), cursichella1 (14th May 2019), Delight (14th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Hym (14th May 2019), norman (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I did not know about Jon Rappoport"s beloved. She was a healer. I had not been able to face the possibility in the past but I am now beginning to accept that perhaps it is true? All who stand up as healers may be in danger of being shoved off (I do not say killed off as I know death is a lie) the planet. IMO the silencing of those who speak up for values dear to human beings (the first being the right to know truth) is happening in real time. Those who step in to help people in real ways are being removed from our access.

Quote “If I could give one tip for people – it’s not an exercise or nutrition regimen. It’s to walk your talk and believe in yourself, because at the end of the day, the dumbbell and diet don’t get you in shape. It’s your accountability to your word.” ~ Brett Hoebel

By Catherine Austin Fitts

Dr. Laura Thompson died yesterday. Laura was my nutritionist and my friend. Laura had a natural gift for healing. I almost always got off the phone or left a meeting with Laura inspired with an attitude of “Yes, we can.”

I met Laura through her husband, Jon Rappoport. I was struggling to detox from a series of poisonings that occurred during my litigation with the federal government. Jon said to me, “you know you need Laura – she has a history of solving and saving people in these impossible situations. Like many gifted healers Laura was someone who could help you to wellness on an integrated pathway – you could discuss all aspects of your situation – whether physical, energetic or spiritual – and find solutions.

Laura and Jon were deeply in love. It was remarkable to be in their presence and their home – a reminder of the magic that comes with the deep and long lasting love of a man and a woman.

I am asking for prayers for Laura and Jon and their family. For those of you who have not discovered Laura’s work, it is invaluable and timeless. Here are links to her Solari Reports: here
    So what is a good step tonight to withstand the fear that one might feel in this moment? Everyone who counts themselves the sovereign self has to amp up one's inner strength.

Quote Related Idea: (from Katherine's blog)

I spoke with Jon today. He reminded me that Laura’s inspiration for her Vitamin Love website was to get everyone to write a love letter to themselves. So, if you feel like honoring her, why not do that and write a love letter to yourself. If you would rather, write one to Jon and I will make sure he sees it.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th May 2019 at 04:14.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

arwen (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Hym (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

From Jon Rappoport's Facebook profile:

Quote Jon Rappoport
    30 mins ·

Today at 1pm ET, I'll be on-air live with the most banned radio talk show host in America.

Alex and I will talk Censorship, my de-platforming (Censorship), and more (Censorship).

Be sure to tune in, you won't want to miss it.
    No link provided, but presumably one can wander over to Alex's cyperspot to tune in.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Hym (14th May 2019), norman (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)

Quote Jon Rappoport
    30 mins ·

Today at 1pm ET, I'll be on-air live with the most banned radio talk show host in America.

Alex and I will talk Censorship, my de-platforming (Censorship), and more (Censorship).

No link provided, but presumably one can wander over to Alex's cyperspot to tune in.

IF you have a media player that you can put a stream URL into, here are three versions of the Alex Jones Show stream URLs:

DON'T CLICK ON THESE LINKS, They don't work like that. You have to copy and paste them into a media player stream address entry box.

http://stream-aac.infowars.com/

http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/

http://www.infowars.com/infowars.asx

I generally go for the MP3 version when I have a choice.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Hym (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earlier today, as I was glancing at this thread, I was wondering to myself what the (deep-state provided) "Solution" to this "Problem" would be. This thread is clearly the part of the "Reaction" phase. We all agree that Orange Man Big Tech Censorship Bad.

Well, James Corbett comes to the rescue. He is back from vacation and has just posted his views of where this is headed. He expects that the Tech Giants will continue to work toward "better" regulation of the Internet, to filter out fake news and prohibit censorship. Unfortunately, these coming regulations will be controlled by the deep pocket Tech Giants, and end up further empowering them, while closing the door on potentially competitive upstarts.

For those of us, or our ancestors, who have seen the problems with the wrongful use of guns, medicines, debt-money, and various other such weaponizable mechanisms against innocents, and who have empowered our Governments to "solve" these problems, by allowing, even begging, our Governments to become the sole or primary authorized user or regulator of guns, medicines and other such means ... how has that worked out for us?

I oppose monopolies and oligopolies ruling over our free speech. Solving the Google/Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Wordpress oligopoly by having them bribe Government legislators and regulators to "fix" the problem ... only makes the problem worse ... much worse ... for potentially much longer.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Bob (14th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), Hym (14th May 2019), norman (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

There actually was a link provided: https://www.newswars.com/stream/live/
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)

Quote Jon Rappoport
    30 mins ·

IF you have a media player that you can put a stream URL into, here are three versions of the Alex Jones Show stream URLs:

DON'T CLICK ON THESE LINKS, They don't work like that. You have to copy and paste them into a media player stream address entry box.

http://stream-aac.infowars.com/

http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/

http://www.infowars.com/infowars.asx

I generally go for the MP3 version when I have a choice.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), norman (14th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Tomorrow ( Wednesday ) at 3pm central, a new docu' film is being premiered at:

https://youcantwatchthis.com/
    [hosted by Vimeo, I think, which is bad news for me]

Here's a chunk of it that's about Paul Watson's desire to live a more conventional life:

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Tintin (14th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 79 LastLast