+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,537 times in 7,497 posts

Default Re: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

it effectively does not need words. I do think that the alternative media has become the ordinary media by trying to debunk and rebunk and debunk absolutely everything.

A picture tells replaces a thousand words. Why the first paranoi wannabe debunker has not look at the pictures of their faces to start with goes right over my head.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... that Rebekah Roth, and a quite different internet personality called Monika Gainor, are the same person. ...
    And ... wouldn't you know it ... the counter argument, debunking the claim that Rebekah Roth and Monika Gainor are the same person, has now been posted.

At Rebekah Roth-Monika Gainor Psyop (GoyBiscuits.com), Jim Fetzer, in his report that he has been receiving reports that Rebekah Roth was really Monika Gainor, has also posted without further direct comment, this graphic that purports to debunk the Roth-Gainor connection:
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Sierra (11th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 101,934 times in 17,405 posts

Default Re: Where Did the Planes Go? (Rebekah Roth exposes another piece of the 9/11 puzzle)

And ... wouldn't you know it ... the counter argument, debunking the claim that Rebekah Roth and Monika Gainor are the same person, has now been posted.
    Another (the only other) image of Monika Gainor that I've found:
    The pHix Your Health website no longer seems to be online.

I don't have a Facebook account; perhaps someone with a Facebook account could check whether their Facebook page is still online: https://www.facebook.com/PHixYourHealthRadio/
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Sierra (11th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,849 times in 1,205 posts

Facebook: Not available at the moment....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Paul (10th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

My hunch, after further listening to Monika Gainor on her Youtube channel Phix YourHealth is that the rumor that she is Rebekah Roth is a false rumor, started to confuse and denigrate Rebekah Roth's reports and reputation. The rumor was apparently started by "whispering in the ear" of a few alternative media stalwarts, such as Jim Fetzer.
    • I find Monika's voice quite similar to Rebekah's, but slightly different. That comparison is inconclusive.
    • I find Monika's face to be similar to, but with some pretty clear differences, as posted above. That comparison weighs toward them not being the same person.
    • I find Monika's personality to be more "pleasing", and Rebekah's more "in charge." I would trust Rebekah to command an entire flight attendant crew and panic'd passengers in an emergency situation. I wouldn't trust Monika (or myself, or most anyone else) in that role.
    • I find the breath and originality of Rebekah's 9/11 research and analysis to be substantially more disciplined, deep and original than Monika's research into essential oils (which was a significant part of what she and "Mike" were selling on their apparently now defunct Phix YourHealth website.)
    • I have no clue why the rumor that Rebekah is really Monika also includes the claim that Monika is CIA.
    • We do not know the actual source of the rumors told to Jim Fetzer and others. This makes these claims at best second or third hand hearsay evidence, which is not high quality.
    Watching Rebekah now, as I type this, in a recent SGTReport interview she did a week ago, on Youtube here, she seems as real as it gets to me. That SGTReport interview of Rebekah Roth is excellent - I recommend viewing it.

I currently doubt that Rebekah is the same as Monika. We'll see.
    Last edited by Paul; 10th November 2015 at 13:03.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

gord (10th November 2015), Sierra (11th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 times in 750 posts

[LIST][*]I find Monika's voice quite similar to Rebekah's, but slightly different. That comparison is inconclusive.

Someone with better computer skills than me should do a voice comparison thingy-

twice I've tried to add a link about free software to do with voice analysis but it didn't take - but it can be internet searched by anyone like I did...

Last edited by jaybee; 10th November 2015 at 11:45.

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I found the following at Truth and Shadows, which tends to undermine the theory of Westover as a base for landing the planes:

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...lanes-on-9-11/
    anastasia
    December 30, 2015 at 11:34 am

OK, I called Westover Air Reserve Base this morning 12/30/15 at 11:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Tiime and I have proof on my cell phone. I called “Military Housing” Office, and I spoke to a person and posed the question about on-base housing. They asked who I was (and I told them), and she put me on the phone with Military Housing Deputy Director, Jim Grandchamp. Deputy Grandchamp told me that he was a marine on active duty on 911 at the Westover Base and was on active duty there from 2000 to 2006. Hee told me that there is no “on base” housing now or since 1972 (there is military housing off base, but none on-base since that time). He was so nice that I asked the second question about evacuation, and he told me that there was “no evacuation of any personnel on 911 and no one was put up in any hotels or anywhere else”. He then gratuitously told me that there was a heightened alert on that date, but no evacuation of any personnel. I asked him if I could use his name and he said he had absolutely no problem with that and spelled his name for me. He gave me his name, rank, etc. and was very amiable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck_M For This Post:

Slorri (31st December 2015)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,438 times in 2,858 posts

Default Bombshell - Logical Proof - Exactly How They Installed Demolition Fuses in 9/11

Brilliant, I haven't seen this level of scrutiny in any 9/11 video to this degree...
    This lady has really done her homework... connects Cheney to the Mossad and all the companies in between... POW!!

911: From Cheney to Mossad

9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION - Rebekah Roth
    Last edited by sigma6; 10th January 2016 at 05:10.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lovespot (10th January 2016), Reinhard (10th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Default Re: Bombshell - Logical Proof - Exactly How They Installed Demolition Fuses in 9/11

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Brilliant, I haven't seen this level of scrutiny in any 9/11 video to this degree...
    This lady has really done her homework... connects Cheney to the Mossad and all the companies in between... POW!!
    Yes - very interesting stuff.

Since both of those Youtube videos were previously posted at one time or another on this Where Did the Planes Go? thread, I have merged your new post into this existing thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8