+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE) I did there second phase survey

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE) I did there second phase survey

reineriohernandez@gmail.com via surveymonkey.com
    To me Today at 12:52 PM

Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE)

Email: FREE@experiencer.co Website: EXPERIENCER.CO

We are conducting a survey, and your response would be appreciated.

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

FREE, the Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters is a scientific research not for profit organization. FREE was established with the insistence and guidance of Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man on the moon, and Dr. Rudy Schild, Emeritus Professor of Astro-Physics at Harvard University. Dr. Mitchell is also known as the “Father” of the UFO Disclosure Movement. Dr. Schild was for many years on the Board of Directors of the John Mack Institute. Both are founding members of FREE’s Board of Advisors. FREE has various other scientists and academics as either Co-Founders, Advisory Board members or Consultants as well as ET Experiencer researchers. Our website is: http://EXPERIENCER.CO/

Most of these academics and scientists are undertaking the first ever long term comprehensive statistical ACADEMIC research study on the ET Contact Phenomena-- The FREE Experiencer Research Study. Our research project will focus on individuals who have had any type of UFO related “ET Contact”, who we are defining as any type of contact with a “Non-Human Intelligent Being”.

You are receiving this email because you have completed Phase 1 of our Research Study and indicated that you want to continue to be a “Participant” in the next part of our research study, Phase 2. The Phase 2 survey is comprised of 433 questions which can be completed in approximately one hour. You do not have to complete this survey at one time but can complete the survey in short segments over several days until you have completed the survey. Once you return to the survey it will bring you back to where you previously left off.

Please complete the Phase 2 Survey. No one has ever attempted this comprehensive type of study. We actually know very little academically of individuals that have had any type of Contact with non human intelligent beings. Your survey will go a long way to trying to solve this complex riddle of what is ET Contact.

Phase 3 of our study will involve an interview by either one of FREE’s Advisory Board members or Consultants. The interview will be comprised of approximately 50 open-ended questions (no more YES or NO responses). Here you will have an opportunity to discuss the details of your experiences in your own language.

Dr. Jon Klimo is the Chair of our FREE Experiencer Research Project. Dr. Klimo has chaired over 250 Ph.D. dissertations, 75 of them on the topic of the "paranormal". He has published numerous academic books and articles on the "Paranormal", most in peer reviewed academic journals. Dr. Klimo has also taught “Research Methodology” for over 40 years. Dr. Klimo developed the “Research Methodology” for our scientific research study!

Other members of our research project committee are: Dr. Leo Sprinkle, Dr. Jon Klimo, Mary Rodwell, Whitley Strieber, Barbara Lamb, Ralph Steiner, Kathleen Marden, Denise Stoner, Giorgio Piacenza, Dr. Joe Lewels, Dr. Michael Melton, Yvonne Smith, Barry Gaunt, Christina Knowles, and Chase Kloetzke. This is the cream of the crop when it comes to “ET Contact Researchers/Academics”. Most of these individuals have worked with “Experiences” for over 25 years.

The Objective of this study is, for the first time, to have comprehensive statistical and cross tabulated findings about the phenomena of ET Contact together with qualitative interview data to back up the quantitative data. We expect to have an initial publication of our findings by the Summer of 2016. After the publication of this initial report, all of our summary data will be place in the public domain in our FREE website, EXPERIENCER.CO, to be used by all researchers and the public. Please note that your individual data will not be disclosed, only the summary data from all the Participants.

ANONYMITY: Confidentiality and Anonymity is of the essence. As a participant for our 2 surveys and formal interview, the Participant has a choice to remain completely “ANONYMOUS”. There will not be a way for anyone to find out who is the Participant, where they live, or any other personal information to identify you. In addition, the Interviewer will not have any personal identifying information about you. Instead, the Participant will be given a Respondent Number. During your Interview you will not be asked any information to identify who you are (name, address, or other sensitive personal ID information).

All of the voice interviews will be audio taped and later transcribed to paper via appropriate software. This is the reason why it is important to maintain complete anonymity. What will be left is a transcribed document that will not have any personal identifying information except for your Respondent Number.
    Should you have any question about our research project please send us an email to: FREE@EXPERIENCER.CO

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Jon Klimo, Ph.D. and retired Professor of Psychology
    Chairperson, FREE Experiencer Research Study
    FREE (Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters)
    Email: FREE@EXPERIENCER.CO

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 23rd March 2015 at 15:31.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), justntime2learn (23rd March 2015), Noir (29th March 2015), Star Tsar (22nd November 2017), voices of silence (26th March 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE) I did there second phase survey

Featuring Dr Davis of FREE

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Open Minds

Dr. Robert Davis | The Intersection Of UFOs, Alien Abduction & Life After Death

Published 22nd November 2017

Dr. Robert Davis, an internationally recognized scientist, graduated with a PhD in sensory neurosciences from Ohio State University and served as a professor for over thirty years. He has published over forty articles in scholarly journals and lectured at national and international conferences. His research into the UFO phenomenon convinced him that the phenomenon remains unresolved, is a source of considerable debate among millions worldwide, and is a very important concern unfortunately ignored by mainstream science. Dr. Davis serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Research Team of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE). The FREE was established to provide a scientific exploration of the relationship between advanced physics and the UFO phenomenon. Dr. Davis has written a book on the UFO phenomenon, entitled The UFO Phenomenon: Should I Believe?. His latest book: Life after Death: An Analysis of the Evidence, by Schiffer Publishing was recently released. In this episode we discuss FREE's latest findings and the connection between abduction research, life after death and all of the phenomena in-between.
    The witness reported, verbatim:

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), Bruno (24th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread