+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Quote In 2014 a mysterious Alien Language was discovered, and this language was being transmitted through home video’s all over the earth. This UFO message was detected in 2013 and deciphered in 2014, and the reality of its message will shake the entire world.
    A new documentary film on UFO’s has virtually eliminated all arguments against their existence. Writer-Director, Damon T. Berry has unveiled a completely new approach to authenticating UFO existence in his new Documentary Film, “Contact 2014.” It is a UFO Documentary like no other, and it raises serious concerns about the overall state of our readiness to confront the reality of the existence of alien life.

In the film:”Contact 2014,” the common wisdom of both the believers and non-believer alike are completely silenced by the overwhelming evidence that proves that we as humanity just aren’t intelligent enough to see what is happening to us every day…….Alien Contact.

CONTACT 2014 MOVIE (FULL HD)

Source: Release wire

TRAILER; http://youtu.be/NWgjzr3c1bw
    MOVIE: http://youtu.be/eMzGDj69g6E
    TEASER https://youtu.be/IUqoSu7DTgg

ENJOY...

Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd March 2015 at 07:39.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made

Quote overwhelming evidence that proves that we as humanity just aren’t intelligent enough to see what is happening to us every day…….Alien Contact.
    To a vast majority of Humankind that is totally true! To our so called leaders this is not true, they have the knowledge, knowledge which they hide from us and manipulate for their own ends. As our so called leaders their ends should be our ends!
    We have been Dumbed-down and they have tried to keep us down and so unintelligentified (Made up word there, it equals Dumbed-down, occult'd, kept in the dark!)!

It has not been our fault, we have been manipulated by those that we where naive to believe where looking out for our interests, health, well-being, lives.

As for language of the Stars, well, it is a personalized version as shown in that vid: IE only we see 'Orion' in such a way from our view point, in other areas/planets in other systems it would look very different. That means you would have to have a full list of view-points of the stars for it to be known as a 'Universal-star' language.

So it is only a personal message from them to us!
    So what dose our area of space look like from their view-point (Home area, planet)

Maybe that would be a strong reply for them.

But as far as Avalonian and like minded people of the plant most of that vid is bunkum and out-dated at our level of the Rabbit-Hole of possibilities, let alone all the deep end Contactee, whistle-blower information.

A good vid would be a straight to the point, info vid, no need for gruff-dramatic voice-overs, it all sounds like a big-sell for yet another book, a book for the making of money and not real helpful progress!

It was/is a good vid for calling the point of possible graphic geometry of the sightings, they do make shapes and yes one big connection would be that of 'Orion' but cut the dramatics in the message.

Just my early morning, before coffeeness Doh.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Art (24th March 2015), betoobig (23rd March 2015), Gardener (24th March 2015), sunflower (23rd March 2015), Watching from Cyprus (24th March 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote overwhelming evidence that proves that we as humanity just aren’t intelligent enough to see what is happening to us every day…….Alien Contact.
    To a vast majority of Humankind that is totally true! To our so called leaders this is not true, they have the knowledge, knowledge which they hide from us and manipulate for their own ends. As our so called leaders their ends should be our ends!
    We have been Dumbed-down and they have tried to keep us down and so unintelligentified (Made up word there, it equals Dumbed-down, occult'd, kept in the dark!)!

It has not been our fault, we have been manipulated by those that we where naive to believe where looking out for our interests, health, well-being, lives.

As for language of the Stars, well, it is a personalized version as shown in that vid: IE only we see 'Orion' in such a way from our view point, in other areas/planets in other systems it would look very different. That means you would have to have a full list of view-points of the stars for it to be known as a 'Universal-star' language.

So it is only a personal message from them to us!
    So what dose our area of space look like from their view-point (Home area, planet)

Maybe that would be a strong reply for them.

But as far as Avalonian and like minded people of the plant most of that vid is bunkum and out-dated at our level of the Rabbit-Hole of possibilities, let alone all the deep end Contactee, whistle-blower information.

A good vid would be a straight to the point, info vid, no need for gruff-dramatic voice-overs, it all sounds like a big-sell for yet another book, a book for the making of money and not real helpful progress!

It was/is a good vid for calling the point of possible graphic geometry of the sightings, they do make shapes and yes one big connection would be that of 'Orion' but cut the dramatics in the message.

Just my early morning, before coffeeness Doh.
    Actually Sunny, I thought it was a very good and informative video...

As for the effects, bells & whistles I thought the whole production was well done too...

PS - Perhaps you should have had your cup of coffee to help sober you up before you post on Avalon sunny...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd March 2015 at 13:18.

5. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Absolute nonsense, as the vid has a sub message which is indoctrination of the viewer. some truth there surely is in it, but this vid can only be seen as fantastic if you are a first time smeller of truth... If the message is the belt of Orion, then the message can only be; We are your creators who came here before you. We created the pyramids, and placed them as our signature to show from where we came..

The Lost Book of Enki is where one should search and read it multiple times. When this is done and understood, it is easy to connect the dots... and it was Marduk (lucifer) as the leader of the tribe of Cain who were to inherit the earth. Ziusudra a.k.a. Noah was warned by Enki after Enki had a dream vision where the creator of all suggested that Enki could save Noah, his family, plants and animals from the deluge/flood. This asks questions to the awakened ones, as who is the Creator of all, and only "it" knows. Did the Creator of all interfere just there so Noah and his bloodline survive for later to interbreed with the tribe of Cain to prevent only the heartless no empathy loveless Cainanites to inherit and populate and destroy the earth???? a good question I believe.

Love ya all
    Peter
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 23rd March 2015 at 13:20.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

alh02 (23rd March 2015), betoobig (23rd March 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd March 2015), guayabal (24th March 2015), sunflower (23rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)
    Absolute nonsense, as the vid has a sub message which is indoctrination of the viewer. some truth there surely is in it, but this vid can only be seen as fantastic if you are a first time smeller of truth... If the message is the belt of Orion, then the message can only be; We are your creators who came here before you. We created the pyramids, and placed them as our signature to show from where we came..

The Lost Book of Enki is where one should search and read it multiple times. When this is done and understood, it is easy to connect the dots... and it was Marduk (lucifer) as the leader of the tribe of Cain who were to inherit the earth. Ziusudra a.k.a. Noah was warned by Enki after Enki had a dream vision where the creator of all suggested that Enki could save Noah, his family, plants and animals from the deluge/flood. This asks questions to the awakened ones, as who is the Creator of all, and only "it" knows. Did the Creator of all interfere just there so Noah and his bloodline survive for later to interbreed with the tribe of Cain to prevent only the heartless no empathy loveless Cainanites to inherit and populate and destroy the earth???? many questions... as I SEE IT must be clearly stated..

Love ya all
    Peter
    My god chaps, where everyone's 'Imagination' gone & the wonderment of possible Alien contact...

Quote As for the 'Theory', who knows ((What, How, When)) Alien Contact will be made...
    One thing I know for sure (IS) Not You, I or Anyone on this Forum really knows what truly lays ahead for Humanity...

PS - I like way this film outlined another 'Alternate' Theory...

PSS - I will say this though - Part-There-Of ((Hiding in Plain Sight))...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd March 2015 at 13:28.

8. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by watching from cyprus (here)
    absolute nonsense, as the vid has a sub message which is indoctrination of the viewer. Some truth there surely is in it, but this vid can only be seen as fantastic if you are a first time smeller of truth... If the message is the belt of orion, then the message can only be; we are your creators who came here before you. We created the pyramids, and placed them as our signature to show from where we came..

The lost book of enki is where one should search and read it multiple times. When this is done and understood, it is easy to connect the dots... And it was marduk (lucifer) as the leader of the tribe of cain who were to inherit the earth. Ziusudra a.k.a. Noah was warned by enki after enki had a dream vision where the creator of all suggested that enki could save noah, his family, plants and animals from the deluge/flood. This asks questions to the awakened ones, as who is the creator of all, and only "it" knows. Did the creator of all interfere just there so noah and his bloodline survive for later to interbreed with the tribe of cain to prevent only the heartless no empathy loveless cainanites to inherit and populate and destroy the earth???? Many questions... As i see it must be clearly stated..

Love ya all
    peter
    my god chaps, where everyone's 'imagination' gone & the wonderment of possible alien contact...

Quote as for the 'theory', who knows ((what, how, when)) alien contact will be made...
    one thing i know for sure (is) not you, i or anyone on this forum really knows what truly lays ahead for humanity...

Ps - i like way this film outlined another 'alternate' theory...

Pss - i will say this though - part-there-of ((hiding in plain sight))...
    they were and are aliens to this planet my good man, and common sence as the way we as conditioned humans understand it, might not be good old common sense to the true reality whatever that might be :-)
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

betoobig (23rd March 2015), jackovesk (24th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd March 2015)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote My god chaps, where everyone's 'Imagination' gone & the wonderment of possible Alien contact...
    I still wonder jackovesk.

I'm just to far into the Truth that dramatic selling roughs me up the wroung way.
    I think also many not awake and or in acceptance of the possibility of ET let alone ED' existence will only see this vid as a turn off and so damaging to the cause of Disclosure!

Maybe it's you post title 'The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made' that is so annoying, upsetting and disappointing, the title made me think 'Ah great must watch this vid' but I got a instead, the vid is far from the title in my view.

Hopefully It might make some start to look .

Edit/adding:

I still would like to know what our area of space looks like as seen from Orion? can anyone do that, what constellation/star patterns are seen from Orion?
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 23rd March 2015 at 13:41. Reason: adding content
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2015), betoobig (23rd March 2015), sunflower (23rd March 2015), Watching from Cyprus (24th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with one of the comments made on Youtube by a van SilentWanderer:

"To whoever wrote the narrators text: how can you write such a pretentious bull**** on a wonderful discovery on the UFO topic?? I believe your message about the possibility that they are communicating via formation but it really took me nerves of steel to last until the end of the movie."

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

betoobig (23rd March 2015), sunflower (23rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd March 2015), Watching from Cyprus (24th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

jackovesk, awesome post man!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

jackovesk (24th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote My god chaps, where everyone's 'Imagination' gone & the wonderment of possible Alien contact...
    I still wonder jackovesk.

I'm just to far into the Truth that dramatic selling roughs me up the wroung way.
    I think also many not awake and or in acceptance of the possibility of ET let alone ED' existence will only see this vid as a turn off and so damaging to the cause of Disclosure!

Maybe it's you post title 'The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made' that is so annoying, upsetting and disappointing, the title made me think 'Ah great must watch this vid' but I got a instead, the vid is far from the title in my view.

Hopefully It might make some start to look .

Edit/adding:

I still would like to know what our area of space looks like as seen from Orion? can anyone do that, what constellation/star patterns are seen from Orion?
    As always Sunny-side-up these type of UFO threads appeal to those who resonate with the message...

As for the "Title" (The Most Powerful UFO Film Ever Made ) I just went with the original heading I found on BITNews...

Quote I still would like to know what our area of space looks like as seen from Orion? can anyone do that, what constellation/star patterns are seen from Orion?
    Thought I already did...???

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

ENJOY...

Last edited by jackovesk; 24th March 2015 at 01:58.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi again jackovesk

Quote Thought I already did...???
    yes it's always good to add the original title of things posted but you run the risk of being owned by said title.

Didn't you just show what we see from here of Orion? I was wondering what we/our area looks like from their home world?
    they of course would not see an Orion system as they would be with in it!

I will try to find out.

Most UFO documentary and any new info is of great interest to me, most of it resonates, it's just that the sty of the vid mentioned doesn't gel with me, and to give ones work such a title, well you have to go along way to justify it, this vid in my view doesn't

None of this is personal to you BTW jackovesk, you do some great posting here

Give us a hug mate, Love ya

Love you all!

+ Reply to Thread