+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Paralysis Occurring Frequently Since Awakening

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Sleep Paralysis Occurring Frequently Since Awakening

Hello my Fellow Avalonians! I am a new member and am very proud to have been chosen to be a member of this community. I have a question that I would love to get any avalonian's opinion or thoughts on.

I started my awakening last year. Shortly after, I began having many occasions of sleep paralysis. They have become partially less terrifying. Typically, I just awaken and realize I cannot move or talk/scream regardless of how hard I try. I feel like I can't breathe and feel like something is coming for me. I haven't seen anything, but I sense it and feel terror. Eventually, I manage to yell or move a limb or hand and it brings me out of it. This has been happening rather frequent and started almost immediately after I started seeing the world differently.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Could this be caused by my awakening? Could something be actually coming for me or trying to scare me? I would cherish anyone's thoughts or experiences. Thank you
    Last edited by Awakening2014; 18th June 2015 at 12:08.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Becky (25th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Debra (26th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (25th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), thepainterdoug (27th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis Occurring Frequently Since Awakening

Quote Posted by Awakening2014 (here)
    Hello my Fellow Avalonians! I am a new member and am very proud to have been chosen to be a member of this community. I have a question that I would love to get any avalonian's opinion or thoughts on.

I started my awakening last year. Shortly after, I began having many occasions of sleep paralysis. They have become partially less terrifying. Typically, I just awaken and realize I cannot move or talk/scream regardless of how hard I try. I feel like I can't breathe and feel like something is coming for me. I haven't seen anything, but I sense it and feel terror. Eventually, I manage to yell or move a limb or hand and it brings me out of it. This has been happening rather frequent and started almost immediately after I started seeing the world differently.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Could this be caused by my awakening? Could something be actually coming for me or trying to scare me? I would cherish anyone's thoughts or experiences. Thank you

Erica
    My goodness, Erica,, Welcome to Avalon..

I would not immediately assume that something is coming for you.. I made that mistake and spent much to long vibrating and paralyzed in raw terror... Sleep paralysis happens every night to each of us.. it is our bodies defense mechanism to prevent us from acting out our dreams and causing harm to ourselves.. The fact that you are staying awake and aware into these deeper levels of sleep, is the difference..

Do you feel, or are you aware of any vibrations or energetic sensations that accompany the paralysis?

What you are experiencing (most likely) are the precursor sensations that occur just before an Out of Body Experience. The sense of a presence is very real and can be very scary.. Trust that nothing can harm you,, it is only fear.. I know, easier said than done..

Google,, Dweller on the Threshold... Throughout history, this phenomenon has taken different forms... The 'old hag',, for example.. Folks would experience the paralysis and chest pressure an fear and a presence in the room,, and liken it unto an old witch or hag sitting on there chest..

These days we have the term, Autoscopic Phenomenon. (Yes, do google it)

I have had thousands of fully conscious OBEs. In the early days,, I was helpless to the fear.. do yourself a favor and decide RIGHT NOW that you will not be distracted by the fear, it is merely a barrier..

The presence in the room is You.. You are out of body but sort of 'bi located', and experiencing Both...

If you can, try relaxing into the sensations as if you were sinking back into a giant feather bed!!!

I am having trouble copy/pasting, but I will follow up with links to discussions here at Avalon that you must must must check out...

You are having OBEs, and yes,,, very much a part of your awakening.

I will track down some threads for you, or just type in OBE into the search bar..

I am so very glad you made it... What took ya so long? Lol...

See ya around,
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Awakening2014 (25th March 2015), Becky (25th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Debra (26th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2015), earthdreamer (26th March 2015), Ikarusion (26th March 2015), Limor Wolf (25th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Rich (25th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015), Selene (26th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), ulli (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Erica , it is good to have you here in Avalon. Unfortunately, one's 'Awakening call' may bring a series of supernatural phenomena to the table, or to the bedroom
    I have heard a lot about sleep paralysis, but despite having abduction events I did not experience Paralysis myself, I did feel the terror in the bedroom visits. But I heard that when such thing is happening and at the moment that awarness and fear grabs you, you ought to try and slowly move the tip of your fingers and feat and more importantly declare in your head your sovereignty and give an order to be released. This statement may assist your body to take charge again and get the control back to yourself. But you did mention that this occurances have become less terrifying for you with time, how did you deal with that?

If you had no occurances such as this before your awakening ( on waking up!), then the connection between the two is probably logical, and with the rise of consciousness your perceptions are now may be handling the expansion of dimensions, just see if you can feel confident in who you are and your mental strength despite the terror that it invokes.. I often think that there may be a parallel between waking up and discovering the real picture of our world and the literal waking up in the middle of the night in bed to be held in fear. All is possible in this Hologram, but the strength is with us, we should never forget it.

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th March 2015 at 15:53.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Awakening2014 (25th March 2015), Becky (25th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Debra (26th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Selene (26th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you, Jake for sharing you experience. Are obe's common for those who become awake? I did some research on sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, and Obe's. I told my husband that I was thinking of trying take control during one of my experiences and he looked at me like I was insane. I have t discussed it further with anyone until now. I did try to create my own OBE. I laid down with my daughter for her naptime one afternoon a few months ago. I focused on breathing and staying still. I had such bad itching all over, but rode it out and didn't move. After about an hour and a half, I started feeling completely relaxed and it felt like my arms were raising from the bed. Then my little Tater woke up. Lol! It was an amazing feeling, but I noticed I was exhausted afterwards, even though I had been resting basically the whole time! Weird! Do you find you are more tired after an OBE?

I will definitely search the forums for more information. Thank you for explaining and sharing😊 I love this group! I have been a "lurker" here since November and finally decided to join. I am so glad that I did

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Becky (25th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (25th March 2015), naochan (25th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Hi Erica , it is good to have you here in Avalon. Unfortunately, one's 'Awakening call' may bring a series of supernatural phenomena to the table, or to the bedroom
    I have heard a lot about sleep paralysis, but despite having abduction events I did not experience Paralysis myself, I did feel the terror in the bedroom visits. But I heard that when such thing is happening and at the moment that awarness and fear grabs you, you ought to try and slowly move the tip of your fingers and feat and more importantly declare in your head your sovereignty and give an order to be released. This statement may assist your body to take charge again and get the control back to yourself. But you did mention that this occurances have become less terrifying for you with time, how did you deal with that?

If you had no occurances such as this before your awakening ( on waking up!), then the connection between the two is probably logical, and with the rise of consciousness your perceptions are now may be handling the expansion of dimensions, just see if you can feel confident in who you are and your mental strength despite the terror that it invokes.. I often think that there may be a parallel between waking up and discovering the real picture of our world and the literal waking up in the middle of the night in bed to be held in fear. All is possible in this Hologram, but the strength is with us

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Hello Limor😀 Yes, it was difficult for a while, because I didn't understand why it was happening. I did some research to find out what they were. They have become less terrifying. I realize now that I am paralyzed and will get out of it. I know that I just need to figure out how to wake up fully. I can control the fear a bit at first, but it starts taking over if I am stuck for a while. So I panic ( though less than the first several times) because I feel like something is going to get to my bed if I don't get out of it quickly. I think it will just take time The suffocating feeling has lessened to some degree. The last Time I finally got out of it by moving my right foot.

I had one other instance of sleep paralysis twenty years ago, but I did not know what it was then. I thought something was in my bedroom and sat on the end of my bed. I just thought I was terrified from it, so I was paralyzed in fear and couldn't talk. I finally was able to let out a small "help" for my mother (even though I was trying to scream with my whole might!

It took me a while to wake up because I was raised in a very religious family. I never questioned anything because I was told everything was Gods plan. I lost faith in 2007 and became Athiest. Then, last year amidst all of my health issues I started researching alternative medicine. It all basically snowballed from there. One search lead to another question then another and so on, I am haven't stopped since.

I am sorry about your abduction experience. Have you ever or did you ever feel comfortable enough sharing your experience on the forums. I would love to read it if it is on here. I always believed in aliens and my grandfather in the navy would always tell me the story of tracking a UFO on his radar on the ship. They have always intrigued me. I am just realizing that they are much more prevalent in our lives than I ever could have imagined.

Thank you for your help and thoughts! As I said before, I am new, but have been lurking for a while. I already feel like I know some of you from all of the posts I have read. I am so glad to be a part of it all now

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (25th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Hey!!! Welcome aboard the drazy train, Erica!!!

Know well what yer talkin about. I watched a 5 minute video almost 4 years ago that changed my life "forever"! yep. did. The guiy doin the talkin, wuz "William Buhlman"... and he said we are "Immortal"!!! That day, soon as I finished listening to him say that, I went to Amazon and purchased both books he had written at that time. "Adventures beyond The Body" and "The Secret Of The Soul". Four days later they arrived. 3 days later I had read them both. It then took me eight months to get OUT OF BODY, after reading those two books several more times, in trying to figure out what they really meant for ME. And the rest as they say... is history. ccc. (chuckle chuckle chuckle) A whole bunch of which has been covered on my thread...

here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

And TRUST me when I say that when you cross that line into the Astral Realms....... YOU ARE IN CONTROL,,,,, YOU have the Power to tell anything to bug offf. yep. do.

Just tell whatever... LEAVE ME. or... God Help ME. or.. By the Power of God, LEAVE ME. YOU be the meanie... not whatever!! You Are The Power... not it.

Fear nothing. Your fear will manifest that which will cause you more fear. The Astral is "Instantly THOUGHT Responsive" and will instantly give you that which you fear. So do not FEAR and NOTHING will manifest to you. The Astral is a really fun place to go when you know why you are going there. Great way to go explore those Pyramids!!!!!! Yep is. Or the Moon... Mars??? Anything???? cccc.

Personally I ole to go stand about 50 Billion Miles out beyond the Milky Way and watch all those Starships going by on their various Trade Routes!!! yep. uh-huh. do. cc.

It's a really FUN place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cccc.

DO...NOT...FEAR...NOTHIN...

ENJOY!!!!!!! ccccccccc...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oops!!! crazy train! ccc. (drazy? gees!)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh and no... ya don't gotta be perfect to do this.cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Bee (27th March 2015), earthdreamer (26th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (25th March 2015), Rich (25th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015), Selene (26th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

sleep paralysis is so the body won't act out dreams ... it is needed to achieve an OBE ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bee (27th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Selene (26th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Erica,

Quote Originally posted by Awakening2014: "One search lead to another question then another and so on, I am haven't stopped since."
    Thanks for sharing. I think this process you described above is one that characterises the awakening process and I hope it is possible for you to take some quiet time to digest.

No, not quite shared here or elsewhere (I am not a member of any other forum, I think Avalon is great!), only in some scattered pieces here and there. It all comes in various shapes and sizes, the layers of the onion (the rabbit hole as it is often nicknamed) goes deep (really deep). I think you may hear many stories and recieve quite a few advices but it really is best to always listen to your own inner voice and rely on your own inner being, as each one's experiences and 'life stories' are unique, with that I will say that together we discover, give and recieve support and try to exchange with an open mind

Quote posted by Awakening2014: "I am sorry about your abduction experience. Have you ever or did you ever feel comfortable enough sharing your experience on the forums. I would love to read it if it is on here. I always believed in aliens and my grandfather in the navy would always tell me the story of tracking a UFO on his radar on the ship. They have always intrigued me. I am just realizing that they are much more prevalent in our lives than I ever could have imagined."
    You are lucky to have your grandfather talk about UFO's, in most of our society it was quite a taboo, but today things are racing towards what was an unrevealed future with many things that may be of a shock to our society and every person that may handle this is adding to the help of our development and our conscious evolution, but as sirdipswitch said, it is quite a ride..

I posted something on this thread that I wrote in 2010 (and posted in 2011), and as I read it today, I can see how naive it was, but that is Okay as that is how it began for me. I knew a LOT less than I know today. Another member mentions there the sleep paralysis they experienced which may be of interest

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...3-Our-x-factor

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th March 2015 at 13:44.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Selene (26th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Austria Avalon Member Selmir1984's Avatar
    Thanks

HI..since february last year i had my first paralysis and then it like that some push me forward and i awake and learn more than ever also in meditation....last week i had in day a paralysis..i go to lay down..but i meditate and then in the meditation the paralysis begunn and i cant move but aware..so i do one thing..i asked in my mind ..is there some one or else where is it and so on and on...and i am fully aware there were answers on ewery my question like telepathy but its like when you look on a picture the answers came to me like wrizzen on a paper or wall so i read it...its strange...
    but when this begunn last week ..yes it was creepy to me the first time but the last paralysis i just say in my mind..that onnly god or the source ownes me and that no one cant harm me..i say this because i was afraid it was strange...and then i begunn to ask and ask..and they answer but when i ask and they answer ..how to say when in contact..there was a weird noise that someone is talking and i dont understand this language..its similar to birds but difrent its like a mix..i dont know...this is strange...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selmir1984 For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Jake (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Gosh. Just so you know:

I have the opposite of ‘sleep paralysis’ – free movement - which is close to, if not actually, sleepwalking (the worst case). In sleep I thrash about, acting out freely, my body coupled to my brain and my astral life. I kick, I punch, I thrust, I fight, I wing and fly.

So my poor dear hubby gets regularly slugged, socked and pummeled as I thrash about sometimes in our bed at night, fighting off unknown foes, doing things I don’t remember, stretching, flying, acting out, exploring ‘something’. This is not necessarily a good thing. He does get hurt from close proximity, poor man. And the awful part is that I have utterly no recollection; I wake up ‘just fine….’

(I am, yes, both a dancer and a yogini; my body and brain are closely integrated.)

Avalon’s very own Flying Master, Jake – and please listen to his very good advice – is undoubtedly correct when he says that sleep paralysis is a form of protection for our bodies, so we can’t act out our dreams or nighttime experiences. Don’t be afraid of it; our own human physiology exists to help us as a species.

Hope this lends some insight.

Cheers,

Selene

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th March 2015), Bee (27th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th March 2015), Jake (26th March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Selmir1984 (26th March 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Hi Awakening2014,
    Regarding sleep paralysis, I have a different experiential understanding than most on this forum. I will share in case it resonates with you. The few times I have had sleep paralysis, or indeed vibrations seizing my body, I have been under psychic attack. With great effort each time I was able to get my paralysed vocal chords to demand my release in the name of the Christ.

Once when my astral body was being extracted from my physical body during a sleep paralysis/heavy vibration episode, I struggled through the paralysis to issue my command and instantly my astral was DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATO and fell back into my physical body. The attack ceased immediately.

You say you have reccently awakened, which would imply that your personal frequency has risen enough to be noticed on the scanning equipment used by the so-called controllers. They do target those individuals who's "quotient of light" rises up.

(Understand that my use of the term Christ is not linked to any church - it represents the God that can manifest as man, and is what mankind is evolving to become.)

Such attacks never occurred in decades of out-of-body travellings, for I would exit out the third eye and go to countless higher dimensions. As things happened in my life lately to bring my frequencies lower, I became open to being attacked like this.

I offer a few things you may wish to try. One is to speak verbal command and DEMAND you be released in the name of ... [whatever means the highest to you, God Almighty or Christ or whatever]. I have found even in higher travellings that the universe responds to our spoken authority.

Sirdipstick gives you this same advice in this thread. He also does the wisest thing, which is to determine when out of body to go high up towards his Higher Self - which truly is a higher part of himself, his soul, or in ancient Huna teaching, the all-protective loving father.

Another thing I have come across that has value is to use a recording of frequencies put together by a fellow named Donald Adams. I have found his free offerings to be MOST powerful, and am often lifted up towards bliss as I play them in the background as I work. Here is a specific set of frequencies he offers that I and others have experienced great benefit from. He has entitled it "ENERGETIC CLEANSE OF SHADOWS". You may wish to play this on loop for a few hours if it feels right to you.

Last edited by Meggings; 26th March 2015 at 03:59.

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Happened to me to when I awakened.

Two Things:

1) It is because you have awoken "they" are curious and/or entering your energy field

2) It is because you have awoken that you may simply be noticing something that has been happening all your life....

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Selmir1984 (26th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you all for your great comments and links. They all do give me a lot to consider.

Thank you for sharing your story, Limor. My mother, years ago when is was a teenager, had an experience of a large shadow figure standing next to her bed when she woke up in the middle of the night. She said it started reaching down toward her hand and she was terrified and couldn't move. She finally let out a tiny gasp and it pulled its hand back and disappeared. She didn't live with us at the What time will you be home? And I still remember her calling my grandmother in the middle of the night terrified. It scared me, but I thought maybe she had been dreaming. The more I learn and hear, the more it seems that she may not have been. There has been many strange things that happened throughout my life worth me and my family when I was younger, and I always believed in ghosts, demons, Angels, and God (not in that order&#128522, but when I lost faith I thought it all was mere coincidence or there had to be some other explanation that could explain it all away. I became very depressed and strictly logical. There was no more "magic" in my life. I remember the moment I lost faith. I was watching a show on discovery about the universe and in an instant everything I had held so dear suddenly seemed preposterous and illogical. I don't know what was said or remember the name of the show, but it was in the spring of 2007. Wow, I got a bit long winded. AND off topic... LOL! My mind has been that way lately. One thought or idea sparks another and so on.

Meggings, Thank you for your post as well. Yours really resonates with me also for some reason. When you were talking about telling it tongi away in the name of Christ. I don't know who our creator is any longer. I am on a search because I don't believe we just evolved from nothingness any longer. But it reminded me when I was a child of four or fives years old. I started to have (and this will sound strange, but if anyone has ever heard of such a thing or has any theories I would appreciate them beyond belief) voices that sounded like I would imagine a demon would sound in my head telling me bad things and to do harmful things and hurt people. It just kept repeating over and over in my mind. I told my grandmother and told her how scared I was. She told me the next time the voices came back to tell them "be gone in Jesus name". I did that the last few times and they never came back. I know that probably sounded completely insane, but I will risk that if someone has any insight. After I lost faith, I started to go to a psychiatrist and told her and she looked a bit concerned, so I never discussed it with anyone else besides my husband and grandmother of course.

Thanks for reading my really long winded post. It is just really nice to be able to talk about these things after all these years of wondering.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    Happened to me to when I awakened.

Two Things:

1) It is because you have awoken "they" are curious and/or entering your energy field

2) It is because you have awoken that you may simply be noticing something that has been happening all your life....
    It is so nice to know that it happened to someone else! I just want to know who "they" are...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (26th March 2015), Jake (26th March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

You may find this blog helpful: Dream Studies Portal link.

These two articles in particular; Sleep Paralysis as a Gateway into Out-of-Body Experiences and How to Encourage Sleep Paralysis as a Gateway to Extraordinary Dreaming.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th March 2015 at 12:50.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th March 2015), Jake (26th March 2015), Limor Wolf (26th March 2015), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Awakening2014 wrote: "...when I was a child of four or fives years old. I started to have (and this will sound strange, but if anyone has ever heard of such a thing or has any theories I would appreciate them beyond belief) voices that sounded like I would imagine a demon would sound in my head telling me bad things and to do harmful things and hurt people. It just kept repeating over and over in my mind. I told my grandmother and told her how scared I was. She told me the next time the voices came back to tell them "be gone in Jesus name". I did that the last few times and they never came back."

Jesus is the name of a man; Christ is the attainment of a man. They are not synonymous, but we are dealing with one's beliefs here. If you have faith and certitude that Jesus will save you, that belief would operate. To my way of thinking, it is 'Jesus the Christ', or the man who had attained Christhood.

Regarding hearing the demonic voice in your head saying bad things, my understanding is that that is mind control, indicating you being targeted. My best counsel is to use the "energetic cleanse" video on loop for several hours. A caveat here is that one friend found the frequencies "irritated" her, and the suspicion we have is that sense of being irritated comes FROM whatever the mind control is (for she too has been plagued with nasty voices in her head speaking repeating evil messages).

Assume your god-given authority and speak your fiat that you will not allow interference, and practice (for lack of a better phrase) spiritual housecleaning.
    You will find and follow your own path from the many suggestions and words offered in response here.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks for info Meggings I aplogiZe if I offended you regarding Jesus and Christ. It definitely wasn't my intent.

I listened to the energetic cleanse and unfortunately I found the beeping irritating as well Thank you for sharing though. As far as your friend is concerned, did she hear the voices as a child as well, if you don't mind my asking? I hadn't thought about mind control on children that young. It is terrifying. Why would they start with a child so young? If that were the case with me, I don't understand why I would have been targeted. It makes me want to take a closer look at my whole childhood.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (27th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh my, I do not take offense. Forgive me for not being clear in my communication, since I was only trying to explain my understanding. I have in higher dimensional travellings met what was "a representative of the Christ" - this was high up in place of roaring power and sound in which resided the Archetypes and Symbols that "guide" the unfoldings of much on earth.

Rather than examine your childhood for WHY, it may be wiser to simply stand where you are today and take what actions seem to you are best to rid yourself of what is uncomfortable or seems not quite right.

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

awakening you are not alone-this started happening to me last year

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th April 2015), Sophocles (27th March 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Hello, and welcome!

While lying in bed at night, I have experienced something similar a couple of times to what you describe -a frightening presence, even though its been some years since the last time; I was not able to move (or breathe) while I could here steps in the room next to mine getting louder and louder until I suddenly experienced an extremely loud knocking on the wall right next to my bed, and it was as if the room was shaking. This freaked me out as I felt awake and was trying to move and scream for help, unsuccessfully. Heavily knocking on my bedroom door also happened a couple of times.

It was not until I read about sleep paralysis some time after the incidents that I stopped worrying if something unknown, or even evil, was trying to get or hurt me in my sleep.

Thank you (all) for sharing...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Awakening2014 (27th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2015), Jake (27th March 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote The last Time I finally got out of it by moving my right foot.
    The best way to get out of it is to wiggle yer big toe.. I have absolutely no idea why.. just something I picked up along the way.. others have reported the same...

I spent about a decade trying to make it all stop,, paralysis, vibrations, strong pulsing electric like energy, solar center rushing, seeing through closed eyelids, HATMAN, etc... Once I realized it was all precursor OBE stuff, then I was able to abandon most of my fears.. I would have to say that this phenomenon Caused or Triggered my awakening...

Waking into a paralyzed or vibratory state meams that you are beginning to stay awake and aware while your body and mind drop into levels of sleep. We call them trance states, and they can be practiced and sustained and used as a platform for lots of different things including, but not limited to OBE.. The pineal gland may be becoming more active, as the pineal is the mechanism that regulates levels between sleep and awake.. And 'mind awake/body asleep' is a basic formula for trance state induction...

I want to be very clear, these are all perfectly natural untapped skillsets that we all have,, they lay dormant!!!

With all of that said I must point out that there are physical and non-physical beings from outside our world that are perfectly happy to take advantage of our ignorance of the astral,, and hijack the process to control an individual through great raw primal fear! This has been going on since the dawn of man.. I try not to lead with this as it may cause more fear.. That is why demanding that YOU are in control,, and you are SOVEREIGN may become the most important decision you ever make..

There is a Dweller on the Threshold,, a shadow person that is there to thwart you efforts,,, ignore him... Nothing can harm you,, it is only fear...

One of my first threads here had to do with a revolution.. A revolution via OBE... If we were all to have an OBE tonight,,, I mean every single person on the planet, ,, then everything changes TOMORROW.. EVERYTHING... by simple default!!! I walk with the full waking knowledge that I am more than this human body,, and that there is no death!!! Can you imagine how much fear and controll will drop away if we ALL walked with this knowledge??? Enlightened, sovereign people do not participate in control mechanisms,,, money, goverment, religion, ,,, etc.... Awake people have much more memory in the next life... Ie,, the trauma of reincarnating is taken away...

I stopped wondering who I was in passed lifes... Now I know that I am ME... Sooooo many belief systems give way to KNOWNS....

once, in a fully conscious OBE I was flying over a small city looking for someone to play with, maybe another projector? What I got was vast fields of sleeping people... Millions of folks just sleeping. Will they just sleep? Why will they not fly with me? Are they lazy? Huh... sleepies and lazies... I hovered over one girl, she woke up and stared at me in great fear.. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up into the astral sky.. She became quite joyful. She asked me if I was an angel,,, lol....

I came to,,, knowing that there was one less Sleeper now.. And I have been trying to get folks to embrace these hidden potentials ever since...

Also, the true nature of benevolent ' contact will be on a one to one basis, not requiring you to represent any other person. That is how it is done. If a group of ETs seem to select a single person to represent any other person or groups of people,, then something is very wrong!! A truly benevolent, higher being could never accept that one person speak for another. That is NOT how it is done, unless something is very wrong...

Mastery of the astral is our birthright... If you want contact,, get out of body and simply request it. Though,, be ready for some next level ****...

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Awakening2014 (27th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015), Sophocles (28th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast