+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wingmakers 'working with Enki's Anunnaki team'... hidden technologies

1. Link to Post #1
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Wingmakers 'working with Enki's Anunnaki team'... hidden technologies

this confirms something Ashayana Deane stated in her interview with Kerry Cassidy a few years ago

"I have learned since my affiliation with LPG-C that they indeed are working with the AIF (Anunnaki/Corteum) —the same force which is behind the Vedic scriptures. Also, for those who recall how I discussed the role of the character “Fifteen”, or “15”, who was the head of the (former) ultra-secret Labyrinth Group, working with the AIF (Anunnaki/Corteum), it may be of value to know that Dr. Bordon, just before he died, admitted to being this character—Fifteen. There should no longer be any doubt that the WingMakers are working with En.ki’s “Anunnaki” team.” – Wes Penre"

2. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Wingmakers 'working with Enki's Anunnaki team'... hidden technologies

Hello magnum, without stating any opinion to here and there at the moment, this will require a lot more commentary from Wes Penre as the Dr. Neruda fifth interview on behalf of the Wingmakers is explicitly detailing the manipulations of the Anunnaki and their enslavement of the human race on earth tightly held by Anu's programming. Everything about this material encourages humans to step outside of the Matrix trap planned by the Annunaki. I could never undertsand the accusations of Alex Jones and simliar as being a CIA agent infiltrator while he speaks against this same system , I'll be happy to get the rational behind it

A most recommended listening, it touches the most relevant aspects like our world being a programmed reality, discernement as always is adviced

Cheers,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th March 2015 at 20:22.

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aspen (26th March 2015), betoobig (26th March 2015), Calz (25th March 2015), Camilo (26th March 2015), Chester (24th April 2016), DaRkViPeR (26th March 2015), drneglector (21st March 2016), Flash (25th March 2015), fourty-two (26th March 2015), Jean-Marie (25th March 2015), NicoD (27th April 2015), onawah (9th April 2016), Orion142 (26th March 2015), ponda (26th March 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (25th March 2015), RunningDeer (26th March 2015), Star Tsar (25th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Default Re: Wingmakers 'working with Enki's Anunnaki team'... hidden technologies

Hi Magnum. Thanks for this info.

You have obviously studied the Wingmaker material quite a bit. I read the first four Neruda interviews about four years ago and I am in the process of reading the newly release Fifth interview. However, since my area of expertise is pre-history, I am quite puzzled by a number of elements in the first part of the fifth interview.

Dr Neruda refers to the Annunaki's need to have a physical vehicle in order to commence mining. Dr Neruda says, "You see, the Anunnaki and Sirians designed them [physical vehicles] to synchronize with the evolving densification of the earth. When asked about the time frame, he adds, "Our records didn’t stipulate the time scale, but I assume it was over tens of thousands of years [ago]".

With no disrespect intended, you would have to be a moron to imply that the Earth began to solidify only "tens of thousands of years ago". Geologically speaking, the Earth solidified several hundred million years ago. Putting geology aside for a moment, Dr Neruda's timeline is also at odds with a great deal of pre-historical data that puts the Anu's arrival on Earth at about 300,000 to 400,000 years ago. And I'm not simply referring to Sitchin's life long studies which included a detailed translation and interpretation of Annunaki's timelines. There are many other fairly reliable sources that more or less support Sitchen's timeframes, give or take a 100,000 years. Dr Neruda's data is at odds with just about everyone and by implication, it means we must evaluate his interviews with a degree of skepticism.

Any comments?
    Last edited by Andre; 25th March 2015 at 23:24.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

betoobig (26th March 2015), onawah (9th April 2016), sunflower (26th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,030 times in 786 posts

I was confused with the lateest Wingmakers material as well and ALSO a bit confused with Sitchin's translations. As a caveat I am not convinced our dating techniques are even remotely accurate geologically. Too many instances of a 3000 year old piece of wood/bone in "million" year old strata...I am not suggesting the planet or universe is 5000 years old...THIS particular age/epoch may be

My understanding was the the Annunaki tasked as workers rebelled against the physical labour of having to mine gold so we were engineered to do so. Okay...apparently they also got carried away making lots of unusual hybrids at that time for whatever reason. Immortal boredom?

A. I am "assuming" one would need a body to physically mine, transport and use gold, and complain about "labouring"
    B. If you can presumably genetically engineer a new species AND are capable of interstellar travel have you NOT yet figured out how to mine minerals efficiently?
    C. A machine/robot would make a bit more sense...how LONG does it take to engineer a new hybrid species? Make machines already!
    D. Is there no gold in the asteroid belts or closer to home? Or is "Earth-Gold" special in some way so that it MUST be Earth gold?
    E. Why is the evidence of gold smelting in S. Africa and S. America so crude? It seems like "highly intelligent" people made the best use of local materials. Hardly representative of an "uber advanced" civilisation...although the "limted" technology may have been for our benefit and not their own...the structures like pyramids surrounding the operations seem highly advanced.

This lead me to consider that "perhaps" the Annunaki of that era were not radically much more advanced than we are currently. Better in some specific medical, genetic and some physics knowledge but not "truly" hyper advanced as it also seems they were using some types of rocket technology around Balbek at times and visited only during close approaches between Niburu and Earth. That suggests they perhaps could not transport massive amounts of machinery, equipment or even gold. if they could even do so with their tech.? Later on it seemed that they used more advanced craft like the Vedas or current UFO's so may have solved some transport issues?

I am unclear if some of their craft worked only here on Earth (local transport) or were also suitable for use in space...
    A site in the Middle East was found where presumably monoatomic gold was made for Egyptian Royalty...was this their gold legacy?
    AND it does not seem like there were very many of them here. Did they arrive with just a few dozen?

Okay, they perhaps achieved a semblance of immortality through genetic knowledge? The kings list show a dramatic reduction in reigns from 100.000 years for each king to 300-800 years towards the end of the list of successors. I am also aware from reading that they did not like our environment, specifically the sun's radiation as it degraded their "immortality. It would then make sense that it would be considered a huge sacrifice to be here for any length of time so if they had to make miners...engineering a species that reproduces to do so would be better than having to maintain machines. We seem to be on some type of "auto pilot" to collect gold at any rate.

Trying to think it through left me unable to relate Wingmakers and Sitchin together without some serious mental gymnastics and as you can tell I even have problems reconciling either story on its own merits alone. I am not suggesting I am correct I am just unconvinced that it makes sense. I do accept that what motivates a species apparently very far advanced from our own could be difficult and whatever was recorded and subsequently translated by Sitchen may not be the entire story. Just whatever story we were told at the time of recording. ( WHY even bother telling your slaves though?)

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

betoobig (26th March 2015), Flash (26th March 2015), Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023), onawah (9th April 2016), penn (26th March 2015), ponda (26th March 2015), RunningDeer (26th March 2015), Sierra (21st March 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), TraineeHuman (21st March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (21st March 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

I'm surprised this is getting some attention....but it's not quite so simple. Neither of the people writing those things have entire command of the story nor know the actual truth behind the stories.

Wes Penre isn't necessarily full of it, he's got some good points. But in terms of these subjects- his exposure is limited.

Also, you all have to know that the wingmakers interview information, and the people who generate it have good amounts of truth but it is manipulated and controlled by people you wouldn't like. It is different from those who originally leaked it in the 90''s.

Also his "admittance" is sketch at best. He did not reveal it to Wes, but rather friends of Wes...and not even in that fashion. It is at most, speculation.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 8th April 2015 at 09:06.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th March 2015), Flash (26th March 2015), Lefty Dave (26th March 2015), Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023), magnum (26th March 2015), mountain_jim (27th March 2015), onawah (9th April 2016), Orion142 (26th March 2015), ponda (26th March 2015), sunflower (9th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2015), TraineeHuman (21st March 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,767 times in 1,678 posts

I read the Wingmakers material over a decade ago and found it very captivating. When the fifth interview was released I notice a change in Neruda's and Sarah's personalities. They were either altered in some way or different people.

The ACIO had one of their remote viewers observe the Wingmakers and one of them followed him/her back to Earth. I believe that event triggered the creation of the seven Wingmakers site hundreds of years ago. They reside in the oldest part of Super Universe 7 near the large gravity bodies that surround the Central Universe or home of First Source/Creator.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2016), Beren (21st March 2016), Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023), onawah (9th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,243 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

They were either altered in some way or different people.
    Remember... the Wingmakers story is a myth, in the true meaning of the term. It's not a 'true story' — and these are not 'real people' — although of course there's a great deal of truth woven into it all.

See http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html for Kerry's important written interview with James, who single-handedly (and astonishingly!) created the entire edifice of material.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2016), CD7 (21st March 2016), fourty-two (10th April 2016), Inversion (28th November 2023), kirolak (9th April 2016), Krist (21st March 2016), onawah (9th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm aware of James, but the interviews, book, philosophy, poetry and painting are too detailed to have been fabricated by one person or a very capable organization. The descriptions of the painting in the Ancient Arrow site were said to morph when viewed. More data will be release over the next several generations. If the material is a falsehood then why not release it all now?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Swanette (21st March 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm aware of James, but the interviews, book, philosophy, poetry and painting are too detailed to have been fabricated by one person or a very capable organization. The descriptions of the painting in the Ancient Arrow site were said to morph when viewed. More data will be release over the next several generations. If the material is a falsehood then why not release it all now?
    It's not a 'falsehood'... it's an allegory. That is widely known. It's not a 'true story'.

Lord of the Rings isn't a 'falsehood', either. It's a very important piece of literature... a profound teaching device for us all. (One might ask how Tolkien could ever have created all that! But he did. ) The same with the Wingmakers. These are not real people, or actual events.

Quote The descriptions of the painting in the Ancient Arrow site were said to morph when viewed.
    The site is not real, either. All the images were created by James.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Becky (21st March 2016), CD7 (9th April 2016), fourty-two (10th April 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016), onawah (9th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I feel it may be helpful to add some reference material here! I do know that there are many who believe the Wingmakers story is straight disclosure (or something of that nature). It's not. It's a vehicle — but certainly a very sophisticated one.

In Kerry's interview with James — which at that time was the only one ever done — this was the first question she asks.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html

Question 1 from Project Camelot:

How much of the WingMakers story is true or based on fact?
    Answer 1 from James: The terrestrial storyline is based on a technique called Sensory Bi-Location (SBL), which is similar to remote viewing in concept. This storyline is based on my investigations using this technique as it pertains to the ACIO, Incunabula, Illuminati, ET cover-ups, etc. These elements were then modified in name, identity, and locations in order to integrate with the mythological storyline of the WingMakers and retain the cloak that surrounds these organizations. It was not my purpose to expose these organizations or their dubious agendas; however, I was aware that many of the conspiratorial minded were among those who cared the most about truth and uncovering it. The cosmological scope of the story is mythological, while the more terrestrial elements contained in the Neruda Interviews are based on my experiences with SBL.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Beren (21st March 2016), Casey Claar (28th November 2023), CD7 (9th April 2016), Inversion (21st March 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I feel it may be helpful to add some reference material here! I do know that there are many who believe the Wingmakers story is straight disclosure (or something of that nature). It's not. It's a vehicle — but certainly a very sophisticated one.

In Kerry's interview with James — which at that time was the only one ever done — this was the first question she asks.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html

Question 1 from Project Camelot:

How much of the WingMakers story is true or based on fact?
    Answer 1 from James: The terrestrial storyline is based on a technique called Sensory Bi-Location (SBL), which is similar to remote viewing in concept. This storyline is based on my investigations using this technique as it pertains to the ACIO, Incunabula, Illuminati, ET cover-ups, etc. These elements were then modified in name, identity, and locations in order to integrate with the mythological storyline of the WingMakers and retain the cloak that surrounds these organizations. It was not my purpose to expose these organizations or their dubious agendas; however, I was aware that many of the conspiratorial minded were among those who cared the most about truth and uncovering it. The cosmological scope of the story is mythological, while the more terrestrial elements contained in the Neruda Interviews are based on my experiences with SBL.
    Indeed.

It's interesting how man's innate ability is always telling where is the bit of truth or the whole of it.
    Tolkien started to create early on, in one of his letters he stated that he didn't remember a time that he was not creating it since he was a boy. Later on he began to realize what he was doing and where all that came from.
    We have many stories like that in vedic texts. Slavic vedic texts are far older than Indian, in them it is said that human kind came in several waves to inhabit this planet.
    If my memory is correct, first wave came about 500000 years ago.
    Reason?
    Star wars. In between forces of higher scope that we can currently grasp. Though we are at a good pace to realize all this.
    Wars in space were interplanetary and galactic. Some worlds were destroyed and refugees were transported here.
    Black race to Africa and parts of Asia, White to North Asia and Europe, Yellow to Asia, Red to Americas.
    All were placed on different parts of Earth beacuse all had their different scope of evolutionary number, according to planets they came from. Remember the Dogons from Africa and their stories about Sirius system?
    Native Americans and their sky gods?
    Chinese also have these stories as well as ancient vedic texts in Slavic first and thousands of years after in Indian.

No wonder why Lucas had the "idea" about Star wars... an ancient clash in space that still lasts in some pockets.

We are direct descendents of those original settlers.
    So imagine modern day sightings of say Nordics...
    We, their relatives didn't really move when they kept being on high level as before or higher. We descended into chaos in Earth and slowly lost our knowledge, tools and technology. We were far more advanced than today.
    Still things are going on towards reuniting with our family.
    But a word of caution:
    not all who come and say we're related are saying the truth...
    So be aware, who ever you are here and now, do not fear.
    Learn and check the truth always.
    Last edited by Beren; 21st March 2016 at 03:19.
    Love, love - and see what happens

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

fourty-two (10th April 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016), Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023), onawah (9th April 2016), Sierra (21st March 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

That's one of Kerry's interviews I've avoided. I respect her work and feel for what she goes through. Thanks for the link I'm going to read that.
    Last edited by Inversion; 21st March 2016 at 03:33.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

I read the Wingmakers material over a decade ago and found it very captivating. When the fifth interview was released I notice a change in Neruda's and Sarah's personalities. They were either altered in some way or different people.

The ACIO had one of their remote viewers observe the Wingmakers and one of them followed him/her back to Earth. I believe that event triggered the creation of the seven Wingmakers site hundreds of years ago. They reside in the oldest part of Super Universe 7 near the large gravity bodies that surround the Central Universe or home of First Source/Creator.

The so called 'original myth' predates known history ... Indian Vedas and Puranas speak of the same thing ,
    including the 7 Rishis ( Saptarishi ) who were/are the 'mind creators' of manifested Universe ,
    scriptures and sages speak in allegories , as long as mankind have poor propensity for speaking truth .

In the Bible the Snake and Tongue ...are another close allegory . It's not easy to 'control the Snake' , the tongue , bring the subtle energies that bind Mind and Speech together so that truth can be spoken , with meaning .

Generally , i've observed that people tend to be scared when truth goes too deep under the surface ..
    the 'pearl divers' go deep and bring out the 'pearls of wisdom' from places you can't quite go and you wear those pearls .
    Every civilisation ( may ) have unique wisdoms entirely of their own propensity .

I believe i spoke of the same thing here ...in real times/terms :

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...NALVERSION.pdf

I saw this 'original myth' with naked eyes , it was 'light years' more advanced reality than current human reality is , spiritually and technologically ,
    and of course it still exists in faraway Universe and its memories in us ..are connected to our visions of pure , complicated , blissful and abstract reality we sometimes call 'home' and other times call 'heavens' .

They are perfectly a myth in human terms .. until , mankind have greater propensity for complex sort of truth embracing our very existence here ,
    to be lived consciously ..

so far about 14 of your readers can do that

And it too is a metaphor ..

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

fourty-two (10th April 2016), Inversion (21st March 2016), kirolak (9th April 2016), onawah (9th April 2016), PurpleLama (21st March 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

An interview with James now would be great!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

fourty-two (10th April 2016), Krist (21st March 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Agape, Devi Dasi, you mention that you were a medium for one of the Deities. . . may I ask which one?

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    An interview with James now would be great!
    It would be.

And I have to say, the entire WM story isn't purely allegorical. There are some very real, true tidbits of info. Even in regards to some of the people, and organizations listed in it. However, clearly, not the names, and missing key specifics. The WM aren't entirely fake either, but they are representative of essentially, the "original" human template. The "ancient arrow" site is also, real. Well, maybe in a different way. Not just as a solid physical site with "paintings." They are very powerful entrainment centers that have a direct connection to the resonant harmonics of earth and our DNA, of that- it was correct.

There is also, TONS of truth in the new stuff too...with some disinfo as well. James himself admitted that was unfortunately the case, as it was the only way it could get through into the public.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2018), Harmony (29th November 2023), Lilyofthestars (28th November 2023), Yoda (29th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Post removed for privacy/security concerns.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 1st December 2023 at 17:53.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2023), Casey Claar (29th November 2023), Harmony (29th November 2023), mountain_jim (28th November 2023), onawah (28th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2023), Yoda (29th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,799 times in 2,586 posts

Lilyofthestars,

I feel similar in suspecting this, as when the original material was released, it rang very true for me. I did first encounter it as it first appeared in the 90's, right after it was first released, quite mysteriously, with nothing at all commercialized. But I became disillusioned as the newer, glitzy website appeared, and it just did not feel right after that. I remember feeling quite disappointed that "something" had happened to sully the release and the information.

This Link ,speaks of this same feeling - the resonance of the early material, vs. the subsequent releases. It also looks like there is a bit of the original material still Here.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2023), Casey Claar (29th November 2023), Harmony (29th November 2023), Yoda (29th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread