+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Another false flag (the Germanwings plane crash; did the co-pilot intentionally crash it?)

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Another false flag (the Germanwings plane crash; did the co-pilot intentionally crash it?)

Yep! People do dream up that kind of things, from SOTT.net:

Major media outlets claim video of Germanwings flight's last moments verifies official crash theory 100% - French investigators say no such video exists

RT
    Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:06 UTC

Bat**** crazy conspiracy rag passing for 'news'

Screams of "My God," metallic banging and the cabin jolting to one side - the final moments of the doomed jet were said to have been captured on video, which several newspapers said they watched. However, French prosecutors say it's a hoax.

German Das Bild newspaper and French Paris Match magazine say they managed to watch the video, found among the wreckage, of the final moments of flight 4U9525 before the tragedy.

However, the outlets didn't post the actual video on their websites.

The phone memory card managed to survive the collision with the mountain, say the outlets, claiming it was found at the site by the investigators.

Das Bild claim the authenticity of the footage is "unquestionable," though the scene on board was "chaotic, totally blurred and no individuals can be identified."

The footage is allegedly filled with audible screams of the passengers, who were apparently aware of the dangerous situation. The cry "My God" can be heard in several languages, the German newspaper claims.

The report also claimed the video seems to confirm an earlier released black box audio recording of the flight's last minutes, when the captain of the plane was trying to break into the cockpit.
    SOTT Comment:
    Quote ...that should be "allegedly trying to break into the cockpit." There is as yet ZERO evidence that such a scenario took place.
    There are three distinct metallic sounding strikes reportedly heard on the footage. According to Das Bild and Paris Match this could be the plane's captain, Patrick Sondheimer, trying to smash down the door with what sounds like a heavy object. The strikes could be heard until the very end of the video, add the news outlets.

The last seconds of the video allegedly show the jet crashing into the mountain. Das Bild and Paris Match say they heard people cry and saw the cabin blown out on one side - and then silence.

However, Lieutenant Colonel Jean-Marc Menichini, a French Gendarmerie spokesman in charge of the rescue efforts' communications at the crash site, told CNN the video is a hoax.

The reports by German and French news outlets were "completely wrong" and "unwarranted," he said, adding that phones were collected, but they "hadn't been examined yet."

According to Menichini, all phones found at the scene of the tragedy will be sent to the Criminal Research Institute in Rosny sous-Bois, near Paris, for investigation. However, so far none have been dispatched, he added.

He doubted that any memory card could have been leaked to the media.

Das Bild, which still maintains the footage is authentic, asked an expert how the video on the cell phone could manage to survive such a catastrophic crash.
    SOTT Comment:
    Quote No, this is not an April Fools' joke, although you will be excused for thinking we're all now inhabiting some planetary Twilight Zone. Das Bild and Paris Match really did make these claims. There is obviously no video showing the things these presstitutes claim it shows, otherwise they'd be ensuring the video's maximum public dissemination.

In perpetuating this conspiracy theory about the co-pilot deliberately crashing the Germanwings plane, Das Bild, Europe's largest publication and most-read news source, has completely broken from reality, and is clearly determined to pull as many people into its schizophrenic orbit as possible.

All we can say is that something really, really strange must have happened to that plane for the Powers That Be to pursue such a risky strategy of spreading lies that are so blatant, French prosecutors are immediately calling them out.

See also:
    Germanwings crash: Not the full story?

Friends of Germanwings crash pilot say he is being framed by Lufthansa to cover-up mechanical failings

From found to damaged to lost: Lufthansa now says flight data recorder on Germanwings Flight 9525 'may never be found'
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Me think some studio, somewhere is currently very busy producing the video...
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st April 2015 at 15:49.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

meeradas (1st April 2015), Slorri (1st April 2015), Sophocles (1st April 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Default Re: Another false flag (the Germanwings plane crash; did the co-pilot intentionally crash it?)

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ... the German newspaper claims.
    OT, but...:

BILD is filled with "claims" only; always, since it came into being.
    It is known that it NEVER contains facts. It has zero credibility.

Yet, it is still the biggest newspaper in .de, and thus heavily influences "public opinion".

In fact, it is a dangerous psychotoxin.

But, since people in .de are awakening to this, triggered exactly through the "coverage" of the germanwings story,
    more and more newspaper outlets are refusing to sell BILD [boycotts seem to be spreading fast at this time].
    Last edited by meeradas; 1st April 2015 at 19:06. Reason: c<->a

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Hervé (1st April 2015), Sophocles (1st April 2015), ulli (1st April 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I'm just as fascinated by this airline disaster as the next so-called "conspiracy theorist," but it makes me wonder what's really going on? What's the larger picture we are all ignoring, while we are busy trying to solve these obvious plane crashes/terrorist hoaxes? It seems the mainstream audience just swallows the increasingly absurd tidbits of the various official narratives whole, while those of us who think we know better are busy trying to debunk them all. From the two Malaysian crashes/missing planes to Charlie Hebdo and the Canadian false flag, it seems we too are being masterfully played -- and given intentionally sloppy hoaxes/false flags to keep us occupied. Our bread and circus tastes might not be satisfied by the Kardashians, but it seems "they" have figured out how to keep us largely distracted from something bigger nonetheless. Yes, I do see some value in trying to debunk the official narratives, even if only to try to keep them on their toes, but while one part of my brain is eating up these various theories of what might have really happened, another part of my brain is insisting: it's ALL a distraction. So what is it we are all being lead away FROM?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Hervé (1st April 2015), meeradas (1st April 2015), Morbid (2nd April 2015), Sophocles (1st April 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

why did Obama refuse to meet with the NATO commander after the crash?

a false flag has a reason, there was none, so the op is still way off until you can show me a shred of evidence showing someone was being blackmailed or persuaded by this crash...

Maybe that's why Obama's administration immediately said this was not terrorism to shut down the false flag being created by Cheney over at CIA headquarters.

Maybe there is truth that investigators were looking into Mossads front company, and this was to make them stop...

many unknowns still involved with this crash.

8. Link to Post #45
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I'm just as fascinated by this airline disaster as the next so-called "conspiracy theorist," but it makes me wonder what's really going on? What's the larger picture we are all ignoring, while we are busy trying to solve these obvious plane crashes/terrorist hoaxes? It seems the mainstream audience just swallows the increasingly absurd tidbits of the various official narratives whole, while those of us who think we know better are busy trying to debunk them all. From the two Malaysian crashes/missing planes to Charlie Hebdo and the Canadian false flag, it seems we too are being masterfully played -- and given intentionally sloppy hoaxes/false flags to keep us occupied. Our bread and circus tastes might not be satisfied by the Kardashians, but it seems "they" have figured out how to keep us largely distracted from something bigger nonetheless. Yes, I do see some value in trying to debunk the official narratives, even if only to try to keep them on their toes, but while one part of my brain is eating up these various theories of what might have really happened, another part of my brain is insisting: it's ALL a distraction. So what is it we are all being lead away FROM?
    Very interesting theories here, but I feel you are right - we ARE being distracted. Its anyone's guess, as there is so much 'awakening' going on around the world; collectively & individually, that the PTB are having a hard time in trying to suppress it all. It's all about control. The waking-up of the human race is happening at an unprecedented rate & they are throwing everything they can at us now, in order to halt the tidal - wave of truth coming out. The plane crashes & disappearances, among many such 'circuses', & the reporting (verging on the orgasmic) of the stories, are there primarily to instil fear & thus keep us in a low vibratory state.
    If we are in fear, dread, anger, despair & in 'survival mode' for example, then we are dead easy to control - & 'control' of the human race is exactly what it's been all about for a very very long time. This is my personal take, but it feels so true for me.
    Last edited by Mari; 1st April 2015 at 21:21.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

awakeningmom (2nd April 2015), Morbid (2nd April 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

the more of these things happening the less I tend to search for details. collectively this sort of confirms the doubts I had and solidifies the abstract thinking..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3