+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Vampirism All The Way Down The Food Chain!

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Energy Vampirism All The Way Down The Food Chain!

People Can Draw Energy From Each Other – The Same As Plants Do

March 24, 2015 aikos2309

A biological research team at Bielefeld University has made a groundbreaking discovery showing that plants can draw an alternative source of energy from other plants. This finding could also have a major impact on the future of bioenergy eventually providing the evidence to show that people draw energy from others in much the same way. Members of Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse’s biological research team have confirmed for the first time that a plant, the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, not only engages in photosynthesis, but also has an alternative source of energy: it can draw it from other plants.

The research findings were released this week in the online journal Nature Communications published by the renowned journal Nature. Flowers need water and light to grow and people are no different. Our physical bodies are like sponges, soaking up the environment.
    Quote “This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions,” said psychologist and energy healer Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee.
    Plants engage in the photosynthesis of carbon dioxide, water, and light. In a series of experiments, Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse and his team cultivated the microscopically small green alga species Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and observed that when faced with a shortage of energy, these single-cell plants can draw energy from neighboring vegetable cellulose instead.

The alga secretes enzymes (so-called cellulose enzymes) that ‘digest’ the cellulose, breaking it down into smaller sugar components. These are then transported into the cells and transformed into a source of energy: the alga can continue to grow.
    Quote ‘This is the first time that such a behavior has been confirmed in a vegetable organism’, says Professor Kruse. ‘That algae can digest cellulose contradicts every previous textbook.
    To a certain extent, what we are seeing is plants eating plants’. Currently, the scientists are studying whether this mechanism can also be found in other types of alga. Preliminary findings indicate that this is the case.
    Quote “When energy studies become more advanced in the coming years, we will eventually see this translated to human beings as well,” stated Bader-Lee.
    “The human organism is very much like a plant, it draws needed energy to feed emotional states and this can essentially energize cells or cause increases in cortisol and catabolize cells depending on the emotional trigger.”
    Bader-Lee suggests that the field of bio-energy is now ever evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do.
    Quote “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,” she concluded.
    Here are five energy tools to use to clear your space and prevent energy drains while releasing people’s energy:

Stay centered and grounded. If you are centered within your spiritual self (instead of your analyzer or ego) you will sense right away when something has moved into your space. If you are fully grounded, you can easily release other people’s energy and emotions down your grounding cord with your intention.

Be in a state of non-resistance. What we resists sticks. If you feel uncomfortable around a certain person or in a group, don’t go into resistance as a way to protect yourself as this will only keep foreign energy stuck in your space.

Move into a state of non-resistance by imagining that your body is clear and translucent like clear glass or water. This way, if someone throws some invalidation at you, it will pass right through you.

Own your personal aura space. We each have an energetic aura surrounding our body. If we don’t own this personal space we are vulnerable to foreign energy entering it. Become aware of your aura boundaries (about an arms length away from your body all the way around, above and below) as a way to own your personal space.

Give yourself an energy cleanse. The color gold has a high vibration which is useful for clearing away foreign energy. Imagine a gold shower nozzle at the top of your aura (a few feet above your head) and turn it on, allowing clear gold energy to flow through your aura and body space and release down your grounding. You will immediately feel cleansed and refreshed.

Call back your energy. When we have our energy in our own space there is less room for other’s energy to enter. But as we focus on other people and projects we sometimes spread our energy around.

Create an image of a clear gold sun several feet above your head and let it be a magnet, attracting all of your energy back into it (and purifying it in the gold energy).

Then bring it down through the top of your aura and into your body space, releasing your energy back into your personal space.

Source: humansarefree.com March 23, 2015
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (28th March 2015), alh02 (28th March 2015), Asyloth (30th March 2015), Aurvandil (27th March 2015), avid (28th March 2015), Awakening2014 (27th March 2015), Becky (2nd April 2015), Bluegreen (28th March 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (2nd April 2015), Daughter of Time (27th March 2015), DeDukshyn (27th March 2015), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2015), fourty-two (27th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), gripreaper (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), hohoemi (28th March 2015), johnh (28th March 2015), justntime2learn (29th March 2015), Krist (29th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), lotusblossom (28th January 2016), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Noir (29th March 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Sophocles (28th March 2015), spiritwind (28th March 2015), StandingWave (28th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th March 2015), The Alley Cat (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Energy Vampirism All The Way Down The Food Chain!

Unfortunately, I have become acquainted with most of the above, especially the ones on the lower end, as experiencer, or passive/active witness - not pleasant either way!

I'm not sure I understand the "porcupine". Can you elaborate on that, Herve?

While some people intentionally vampirize others, other people do it inadvertently. This is most unfortunate and I've found myself having to avoid well meaning people, like family members, because they drain me!

Lately, on account of some very personal and very unpleasant issues which have remained unresolved, I've been practicing (trying) to return to "zero point energy" with the use of my breath. This practice, which I intent to do as often as possible, has taken me to the "Boundary containment" level. While nothing has been resolved in the external, within me, I feel more at peace, as if the turmoil cannot touch who I truly am. I wonder whether I'm being delusional in thinking it cannot touch me. I trust that by feeling this way, the outside issues will have to dissolve, sooner or later.

Thank you for posting this, Herve. I resonates with me at this point in time.

But "time" does not really exist?!? Is "time" a program? Sorry, this thread is not about time.

With love,

Daughter of Time (now I feel rather silly signing my "name")

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Awakening2014 (27th March 2015), fourty-two (27th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (27th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

While some people intentionally vampirize others, other people do it inadvertently ...
    It happens unintentionally 90% of the time because humans understand themselves not, and have no idea their own powers. I caught myself the other day being one, (Ack!! But it did feel good - I suppose this is why some people are unwittingly addicted to their energy vampirism) and I am one who has prided my entire life on not utilizing these attributes to make life more "fair"; anyone is susceptible to both/either being a victim and/or a perp.

A bit of an alarming idea that we all are one at some level (at least in capability). It behooves us to understand our "powers" and use them wisely.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (27th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (27th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), hohoemi (28th March 2015), Krist (29th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    [...]

Daughter of Time (now I feel rather silly signing my "name")
    Thanks, DoT, for the chuckle

Time is a reality and an actual parameter for the 3D, physical, world

What it stands for in anyone's personal universe, if not programmed, is entirely up to one.

The "porcupine" is just bristling with energy needles like a hedgehog curling on itself... or a cat hissing with all fur straight out... as in "Don't even think of getting close!"

Hope this helps?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2015 at 23:11.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th March 2015), fourty-two (27th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

There is some very good additional reading in Barbara Brennan's book Hands of Light where the above energy defense systems pictures come from and another of her books Light Emerging. As well as Anodea Judith’s Eastern Body Western Mind.

Most people do not know that they suck energy from others. Some do it because they can, others do it because they need to, some it's just as a game. Any way it is a drain and a fascinating study in human tendencies and energy flow.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), lotusblossom (28th January 2016), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Years ago I read the book “Celestine Prophecy”.

This article about 'Energy Vampires' pretty much sums it up,

https://theinfiniteself.wordpress.com/energy-vampires/

Energy Vampires

A few insights in the book “Celestine Prophecy” talk about the flow of energy between people. They explain that we are always circulating energy in our lives, be it between people or divinity, but wherever we get it from, it makes us feel good. If we don’t get our energy from God and nature (particularly from big old forests, as the book says), we will “steal” it from other people. We steal energy from others using our favorite interpersonal methods, like interrogating people, arguing, acting aloof so that others will come and interrogate us, etc. So, when we wrap people up in our own dramas, we steal that person’s energy.

Now think of that for a moment. How do YOU steal energy? Do you find yourself insulting people? Do you talk their ears off like a motor-mouth? Can no one live up to your expectations? Yup, you steal energy because you don’t get enough of it from divinity. In short, anything you do to get attention from others means you’re looking for energy.

* Poor Me – We make others feel guilty for not doing enough for us. When he or she buys into this “guilt trip”, we gain energy.

* Aloof – We remain detached, secretive, and vague in hopes to entice someone into chasing us around in order to figure us out. Energy is gained from the attention.

* Interrogator – We attempt to control others by “finding fault” and making others feel self-conscious.

* Intimidator – We win energy by frightening others into paying attention.

In order to progress spiritually, we need to identify the drama/dramas that apply to us and when they occur, we need to control and subdue them. By analyzing our parents and their own control dramas we can understand the two points of view that were integrated into our early lives. We can also understand where our own dramas originated from and why.

Have you ever faced negative people before? If you are regularly exposed to a fair diversity of people, chances are you probably encountered at least a few negative people before, with 1 or 2 really negative ones. How do you feel after your encounters with them?

Negative people tend to leave others around them drained, tired and lethargic. No matter what you try to say, they always seem to find a way to counter with a negative opinion of sorts. When they face a problem, they soak themselves in the issue rather than deal with it constructively. They adopt a self-victimizing mindset, complaining about whatever happens.

Even when you try to change the topic to something positive, they have a way to turn it into something negative. They are constantly fixated with the doom and gloom of (their) life. Everything is black; there is no white. In the event there is some element of positivity that enters their spectrum, they are quick to excuse that as a one-off encounter or see the dark side behind that.

To negative people, life just sucks.

Negative People as Energy Vampires

Negative people are referred to as energy vampires, for two reasons:

1. Vampires are incapable of generating their life force (blood), just like negative people are unable to obtain their own energy. As such, vampires rely on living beings around them to keep themselves alive, while negative people seek out others to feed off the energy of them.
    2. Vampires convert living beings into their kind because they feel lonely living in solitude; negative people seek to bring others on board their sinking ships because they feel miserable by themselves.

The reason why negative people suck energy from others is because they have blocked off their inner energy source. If you studied Chemistry before, you would know molecules move from a place of higher concentration to a place of lower concentration. Since the negative people lack energy, they become walking vortexes, sucking in whatever energy is around them. This can occur in 2 ways: (1) an active attempt (aggressive negative people who try to cast their negativity around them) or (2) an unconscious effect (passive negative people). Either way, people are usually left drained in their presence.

For the more negative people, the effect can be so overwhelming that you feel headaches or mild dizziness. I refer to them the king or queen energy vampires.

On the other hand, positive people are in tune with their inner energy sources. Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water. This is why you feel upbeat and energetic when you are around positive people. They have a magnetic quality to them, drawing others automatically. Great leaders, iconic figures and idols have this in them, enabling them to attract large masses of people.
    Last edited by heyokah; 30th March 2015 at 13:19. Reason: clarity, resize picturer

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    ...To negative people, life just sucks.
    First, let me say that life can really and truly suck, and that many, many people end up like this

through absolutely no fault of their own. Lose your job; get "downsized"; get laid off; have your car break down with no money to fix it/lose your job because you can't get there/can't get another job because now you have no car; get injured so that you can't work; have your spouse fall gravely ill with medical bills you can't pay; have one or more loved ones die, unexpectedly or otherwise...the list is practically endless for reasons that life can really and truly suck.

...On the other hand, positive people...Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water.
    So where are the "positive people"? Why don't they spread a little of that "goodness" and "warmth" to those so sorely in need, since they have so much of it?**

** Granted, some positive people do just that: they work in soup kitchens, or at food banks, etc. But you will not find most "positive" people at the soup kitchens or even at the free clinics because that is much too humble.

But what I really want to say is that people don't "steal" or "give" energy...they exchange it. So what it means when a person says that someone is "negative", or "stealing energy" is that they are not getting energy from the other person!...that there is not a fair energy exchange going on. It really means that you are giving energy to them, but they are not giving enough back to you. Those great leaders you speak of are exchanging energy with their audiences...the audience is giving energy to the leader just as surely as he/she is giving it to the audience, like at a rock concert...there is an energy flow, back and forth, between musicians and audience, or between leaders and followers.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th March 2015 at 13:00.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), huyi82 (23rd April 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Pam (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Silkie : "So where are the "positive people"? Why don't they spread a little of that "goodness" and "warmth" to those so sorely in need, since they have so much of it? "
    Oh, They're there, and even here

I think we need to become one of those first, as to not lash on their energy and goodness so often. I can relate on the really and truly suck at times, and to what you said - "many people end up like this.. through absolutely no fault of their own"

There will always be those that will question what was there first - the energy or the 'ending up as'

Potentially a greater question than the chicken and the egg, but there are so many variables..

Hang on in there!

Limor

p.s

Thanks Hervé, valuable opening post
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th March 2015 at 13:30.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    ...To negative people, life just sucks.
    First, let me say that life can really and truly suck, and that many, many people end up like this

through absolutely no fault of their own. Lose your job; get "downsized"; get laid off; have your car break down with no money to fix it/lose your job because you can't get there/can't get another job because now you have no car; get injured so that you can't work; have your spouse fall gravely ill with medical bills you can't pay; have one or more loved ones die, unexpectedly or otherwise...the list is practically endless for reasons that life can really and truly suck.

...On the other hand, positive people...Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water.
    So where are the "positive people"? Why don't they spread a little of that "goodness" and "warmth" to those so sorely in need, since they have so much of it?**

** Granted, some positive people do just that: they work in soup kitchens, or at food banks, etc. But you will not find most "positive" people at the soup kitchens or even at the free clinics because that is much too humble.

But what I really want to say is that people don't "steal" or "give" energy...they exchange it. So what it means when a person says that someone is "negative", or "stealing energy" is that they are not getting energy from the other person!...that there is not a fair energy exchange going on. It really means that you are giving energy to them, but they are not giving enough back to you. Those great leaders you speak of are exchanging energy with their audiences...the audience is giving energy to the leader just as surely as he/she is giving it to the audience, like at a rock concert...there is an energy flow, back and forth, between musicians and audience, or between leaders and followers.

Very insightful, Silki. I appreciate your contributions to the forum. Thank you!!!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Silkie : "So where are the "positive people"? Why don't they spread a little of that "goodness" and "warmth" to those so sorely in need, since they have so much of it? "

I think we need to become one of those first, as to not lash on their energy and goodness so often. I can relate on the really and truly suck at times, and to what you said - "many people end up like this.. through absolutely no fault of their own"

There will always be those that will question what was there first - the energy or the 'ending up as'

Potentially a greater question than the chicken and chick, but there are so many variables..

Hang on in there!

Limor

p.s

Thanks, Limor Wolf

p.s. "Energy vampirism" is a metaphor, and if you are in the presence of someone who really does seem to function as an "energy vampire" then you are most likely in the presence of a psychopath. There is a difference between someone who is down, and who you feel down with because of empathy, and someone who brings you down on purpose.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th March 2015 at 13:41.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hervé (28th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

For anyone interested in delving deeper into this energy vampiring I can highly recommend
    'Unholy Hungers' by Barbara E Hort.
    Encountering the Psychic Vampire in Ourselves and others.

(oops now corrected encountering)
    Last edited by Gardener; 28th March 2015 at 17:04. Reason: spelling encountering
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Retired
    Thanks

Potentially a greater question than the chicken and chick, but there are so many variables..

Hang on in there!

Limor

p.s

Thanks, Limor Wolf

p.s. "Energy vampirism" is a metaphor, and if you are in the presence of someone who really does seem to function as an "energy vampire" then you are most likely in the presence of a psychopath. There is a difference between someone who is down, and who you feel down with because of empathy, and someone who brings you down on purpose.
    Yes, I can sincerely say I know what you mean. I think that WETIKO by Paul Levy is a must read book nowadays. Surprisingly, we are all potentially prone to act as an energy vampires at one point or another if we find ourselves consumed by this type of situation or being impacted by energies outside of us, lacking awarness to it etc.

By the way, we do not often relate to it, but high frquency vibration can also be parasited on, but the feelings involved feels positively better. I feel we are only beginning to learn what energetic interactions really are either inside or beyond this dimension, we may find that we serve for positive extraction of energy no less than for what we call as negative. but that may still be way forward..

In any case, the energy tools at the end of the article seem to have their value

Thanks, Silkie
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th March 2015 at 14:37.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (28th March 2015), genevieve (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (29th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks for all the contributions to this thread

There is something I'd like to point out about the OP:

The research mentioned demonstrates that "life," that thing that animates the organisms that it builds, from bottom to top of the food chain, uses both physical elements AND flows of energies to chomp on for the sustenance, maintenance, growth and survival of said organisms.

Now, the chomping can be aimed at defenses or offensives against competitive organisms or simply a mutual beneficial arrangements for all parties as with symbiosis. (enemies of enemies...)

The end result is that it shows there is an energetic "above" determining a physical below of "life" on earth.

Now, here is the crux:

Most people do not realize that any and all organisms (biological life) on earth are built around a digestive system! No matter how simple or complex that organism is.

Quote any and all organisms (biological life) on earth are built around a digestive system!
    A fundamental, self evident, TRUTH, if there ever was one.

The OP article just demonstrates there is an equivalent "above" (spiritual/energetic blueprint) to the physical "below" of "life's" activity on earth.

Yep, that's life!

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alh02 (29th March 2015), Daughter of Time (28th March 2015), Debra (28th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), genevieve (28th March 2015), lotusblossom (28th January 2016), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Pam (29th March 2015), RunningDeer (28th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015), StandingWave (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (29th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

...or being impacted by energies outside of us, lacking awarness to it etc...

...I feel we are only beginning to learn what energetic interactions really are either inside or beyond this dimension
    You know, I am a very hard nut to crack , but when I was looking for pictures of homeless people, I saw this:

p.s. John Lamb Lash was the one who introduced the term "archon" into public...although not the popular...discourse, and he deserves credit for that. Not to minimize any of Bill Ryan's perceptions about him, or my own horrible experiences of him, though.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th March 2015 at 16:06.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), seko (29th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks

...or being impacted by energies outside of us, lacking awarness to it etc...

...I feel we are only beginning to learn what energetic interactions really are either inside or beyond this dimension
    You know, I am a very hard nut to crack , but when I was looking for pictures of homeless people, I saw this:

p.s. John Lamb Lash was the one who introduced the term "archon" into public...although not the popular...discourse, and he deserves credit for that. Not to minimize any of Bill Ryan's perceptions about him, or my own horrible experiences with him, though.
    It goes a little harder with hard nuts, but eventually they are open and the content comes into view

I am sorry for your suffering

Many Blessings ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th March 2015 at 16:16.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (29th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by 1 flew over (here)
    There is some very good additional reading in Barbara Brennan's book Hands of Light where the above energy defense systems pictures come from and another of her books Light Emerging. As well as Anodea Judith’s Eastern Body Western Mind.

Most people do not know that they suck energy from others. Some do it because they can, others do it because they need to, some it's just as a game. Any way it is a drain and a fascinating study in human tendencies and energy flow.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over
    Absolutely. Barbara Brennan's books were quite groundbreaking twenty years ago when I first read them and began to understand energy.

Those who are caught up in the trauma and drama of the lower chakras and emanate discordant fear, anger and grief, leak off energy into the matrix, like a smoldering campfire, which attracts astral beings who vampire and feed off this energy. Drugs also blow holes in the energy layers and allow energy to escape inadvertently. In addition, this breach of the energy boundary attracts people into your life who also want to vampire your energy.

You have energy vampires and you have energy wasters. Unbeknownst to many people, these are the victim/terrorist co-creations, and these types of co-creations are mirrored in the reality paradigm of scarcity and divisiveness, to set up such co-creations which drain energy and offer it up to those who do not and can no longer self generate such energy.

The Archonic aberration is such an entity which has severed its ability to self generate energy and are the best at energy vampirism. The psychopath also has lost their sense of boundary and does not differentiate between self and others and uses all others as an appendage from which to suck energy.

It is postulated by many of the gnostic historians and sages, that the entire history of planet earth has some reference to earth being an energy experiment, the ability to lower energetic frequency into density that manifests in many forms of matter, and this grand experiment has had its energy vampired on every level at every point in this evolutionary process.

Suffice it to note here, this is a very important context from which to filter one's perspective, as "righteousness" (the right use of energy) is the way into one self, the way out of trauma drama, and the way to shift the realty of the collective. This energy truth is what the controllers have spent millennia hiding and destroying, harvesting and vampiring, and this energy is what mankind has spent millennia attempting to husband, amplify, emanate, and create with.

Energy and its use or misuse is the number one game in town.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th March 2015 at 16:48.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (29th March 2015), Gardener (28th March 2015), genevieve (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (28th March 2015), Limor Wolf (28th March 2015), lotusblossom (28th January 2016), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), observer (30th March 2015), Pam (29th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015), TeXaR (22nd January 2016), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015), Wind (29th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I thought the "lash on to energy" in post 8 was pretty synchronistic

33. Link to Post #18
    Retired
    Thanks

Thanks for the observation, Donk, I didn't notice. Incase it invoked anything to do with forum trigerring, I appologise, that was not my intention.

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th March 2015 at 19:04.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Hervé (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Domestication of plants and animals (and maybe even humans? ) can be looked upon as predictable predation. It is like in exchange for a constant, predictable food supply, and for shelter and protection from unpredictable predation by wolves, etc., animals like cattle and sheep, etc., have decided as a species to opt for predictable, controlled predation by humans. It is like they gave up the stressful freedom of the wild with its random, unpredictable predation to opt for the safety of domestication with its predictable predation, i.e. harvesting.

In other words, with us humans, cattle...and especially their children, the calves...are basically safe, even if every year they must allow us humans to take a certain number of their fellows in exchange for the food and shelter we provide for them.

p.s. I am trying to come at this from a value-free perspective and look at it purely as a phenomenon. I am not saying that domestication is better or worse, one way or the other, than wildness.

an addition: Maybe that is where all the missing people go. Maybe something harvests us, and we don't even know it.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th March 2015 at 19:35.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hervé (28th March 2015), kirolak (29th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Pam (29th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks for the observation, Donk, I didn't notice. Incase it invoked anything to do with forum trigerring, I appologise, that was not my intention.

All the best,

Limor
    Not to take take this thead off-topic, but what you wrote did not bother me at all, LW. I "translated" it in my head to "latch"

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hervé (28th March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast