+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy Vampirism All The Way Down The Food Chain!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Energy Vampirism All The Way Down The Food Chain!

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Suffice it to note here, this is a very important context from which to filter one's perspective, as "righteousness" (the right use of energy) is the way into one self, the way out of trauma drama, and the way to shift the realty of the collective. This energy truth is what the controllers have spent millennia hiding and destroying, harvesting and vampiring, and this energy is what mankind has spent millennia attempting to husband, amplify, emanate, and create with.

Energy and its use or misuse is the number one game in town.
    gripreaper

I personally get very nervous with the word "righteousness" and I appreciate your putting it in parenthesis and putting your definition for it. So much damage has been done to our planet and everything and everybody on it by people with very high righteousness. The self righteous scare the hell out of me in that they have long ago quit evaluating what they do based on benefit/harm to others, the environment or the planet. Many base their opinion on finance, power, prestige, upbringing, religion, politics, region and so completely lose their “bigger” viewpoint.

On another note; In many of the emotional pattern works such as Barbara Brennan’s they are fairly careful to separate out the psychopath/aggressor group from the sociopath/psychopath that are wreaking havoc on our governments, financial systems, churches, environment. A person that I can think of as a emotional grouping of psychopath/aggressor is Tony Robbins. (this is not an advertisement, I have never been to one of his workshops) but in watching him talk, he is enthusiastic about personal growth, expansion, prosperity and living with love. That is very different than some who I would describe as sociopaths who would cause millions to lose their homes and jobs or destroy the environment that we all need to live healthily for personal power and financial gain. The two groups are all “power people” but their intent is vastly different. One group helps others because of love the other destroys because of greed or hate and both feel justified or self rightous.

OK and just for another viewpoint; this is the idea that we as sentient beings came to this planet to learn everything we can about the human experience and help others understand it who will never experience the human condition for them selves. This includes love, hate, courage, fear, intense need, overflowing abundance, self righteousness, self pity and on and on; in the big picture it is all just a game.

Be Well
    1 Flewover
    Last edited by 1 flew over; 28th March 2015 at 20:08. Reason: typo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

gripreaper (28th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), heyokah (31st March 2015), Mikelodium (1st April 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015), Wind (30th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Domestication of plants and animals (and maybe even humans? ) can be looked upon as predictable predation. It is like in exchange for a constant, predictable food supply, and for shelter and protection from unpredictable predation by wolves, etc., animals like cattle and sheep, etc., have decided as a species to opt for predictable, controlled predation by humans. It is like they gave up the stressful freedom of the wild with its random, unpredictable predation to opt for the safety of domestication with its predictable predation, i.e. harvesting.

In other words, with us humans, cattle...and especially their children, the calves...are basically safe, even if every year they must allow us humans to take a certain number of their fellows in exchange for the food and shelter we provide for them.

p.s. I am trying to come at this from a value-free perspective and look at it purely as a phenomenon. I am not saying that domestication is better or worse, one way or the other, than wildness.

an addition: Maybe that is where all the missing people go. Maybe something harvests us, and we don't even know it.
    Thanks for the story.Any relations to anything in particular? talking about wild and domesticated..

Diabolo became spirit ~

וְגָר זְאֵב עִם כֶּבֶשׂ, וְנָמֵר עִם גְּדִי יִרְבָּץ, וְעֵגֶל וּכְפִיר וּמְרִיא יַחְדָּו, וְנַעַר קָטֹן נֹהֵג בָּם (ישעיה י"א

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together; and a little child will lead them."

With love to you and yours ~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), seko (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Domestication of plants and animals (and maybe even humans? ) can be looked upon as predictable predation. It is like in exchange for a constant, predictable food supply, and for shelter and protection from unpredictable predation by wolves, etc., animals like cattle and sheep, etc., have decided as a species to opt for predictable, controlled predation by humans. It is like they gave up the stressful freedom of the wild with its random, unpredictable predation to opt for the safety of domestication with its predictable predation, i.e. harvesting.

In other words, with us humans, cattle...and especially their children, the calves...are basically safe, even if every year they must allow us humans to take a certain number of their fellows in exchange for the food and shelter we provide for them.

p.s. I am trying to come at this from a value-free perspective and look at it purely as a phenomenon. I am not saying that domestication is better or worse, one way or the other, than wildness.

an addition: Maybe that is where all the missing people go. Maybe something harvests us, and we don't even know it.
    Thanks for the story.Any relations to anything in particular? talking about wild and domesticated..

Diabolo became spirit ~

וְגָר זְאֵב עִם כֶּבֶשׂ, וְנָמֵר עִם גְּדִי יִרְבָּץ, וְעֵגֶל וּכְפִיר וּמְרִיא יַחְדָּו, וְנַעַר קָטֹן נֹהֵג בָּם (ישעיה י"א

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together; and a little child will lead them."

With love to you and yours ~
    I am sorry, Limor Wolf, but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I did not tell a "story". I am trying to understand "vampirism", i.e. predation. We are, after all, discussing energy "vampirism"...i.e. energy predation...and the energy "food chain", and the OP did say that we are basically built around a digestive system, which means eating and being eaten. And that is a fact of life. I am trying to understand it as a phenomenon, which means taking values out of it, even if that is distasteful (no pun intended).

So yeah, that something in particular is this thread

an addition: I am not a Christian, and the Bible means nothing to me.

p.s. Even though Diablo became Spirit, he still has to eat meat. Cats are obligate carnivores

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore

and must have meat to stay healthy. Same with that lion. He might not eat that lamb, but he must eat meat, or die.
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th March 2015 at 20:48.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

alh02 (29th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015), Pam (29th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Psssttt... if anyone feels like there needs to be some chilling out to occur... try this: Zero point core grounding - the easy way
    and let DoT know how it went
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th March 2015), Selkie (28th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Psssttt... if anyone feels like there needs to be some chilling out to occur... try this: Zero point core grounding - the easy way
    and let DoT know how it went
    Thanks, Herve, but I feel fine

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th March 2015), Hervé (28th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I am fine

With honesty, let me see if I can explain, this is what I posted a while back -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post881113

For quite a while I am being targeted with satanic ritual abuse and threats, Silkie's post #19 is almost qoute by qoute the same as some of the threats I am recieving privetly only quite subtle and metaphorically expressed. I do not at all cast any blame on her and I appologise if it sounds like it, also don't wish to be unsensitive towards her personal story, but simply to note the fact, knowing that truth can be stranger than fiction... Such was also noticed in a couple of previous posts.

But this is not about me, like many of the older (and newer : ) members here, I care about the forum and it's intial spirit, for me it is an important place and it represents truth, freedom of expression, friendliness, mutual cooperation and growth and a lot was invested here especially by Bill Ryan. Any attempts to associate any personal stories with the founder of this forum for an 'unkosher' purposes is simply not okay, as subtle and unnoticed as it may be for most

I just felt the need to express it here

Going back to work now : )

Many Blessings ~

Limor

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th March 2015), Hervé (29th March 2015), Selkie (29th March 2015), william r sanford72 (29th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Ooops, I also thought that Silkie was a woman, but according to the "Basic Information" on the profile page the gender is 'Male'.

How one can be mistaken.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    I am fine

With honesty, let me see if I can explain, this is what I posted a while back -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post881113

For quite a while I am being targeted with satanic ritual abuse and threats, Silkie's post #19 is almost qoute by qoute the same as some of the threats I am recieving privetly only quite subtle and metaphorically expressed. I do not at all cast any blame on her and I appologise if it sounds like it, also don't wish to be unsensitive towards her personal story, but simply to note the fact, knowing that truth can be stranger than fiction... Such was also noticed in a couple of previous posts.

But this is not about me, like many of the older (and newer : ) members here, I care about the forum and it's intial spirit, for me it is an important place and it represents truth, freedom of expression, friendliness, mutual cooperation and growth and a lot was invested here especially by Bill Ryan. Any attempts to associate any personal stories with the founder of this forum for an 'unkosher' purposes is simply not okay, as subtle and unnoticed as it may be for most

I just felt the need to express it here

Going back to work now : )

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Limor, I am simply aghast. I am so sorry things are that way for you. Please let me assure you that I am not one of those people, and that I was not trying to send you any sort of message, metaphorically or otherwise. I was simply thinking out loud, so-to-speak, about predation. I am really sorry that it alarmed you, but the way my post #19 was like messages you have received from evil sources is pure coincidence.

Btw, I have no personal relationship with Bill Ryan. My personal story relates to his only at the juncture of John Lash and the Archons, as I tried to show in posts in the Kalika War Party thread.

That being said, what is so strange is that when I first started posting in the Kalika War Party Thread...especially after I revealed that Lash had threatened me and I started telling my personal experiences with him...the computer seemed to be issuing threats! For instance, I would go to the Cheezburger site, and there would be posts (you know, pictures with captions) of a sinister nature that seemed to be related directly to me and my situation, like an Ugly Tattoo of the morgue photo of The Black Dahlia, the one where her mouth is slashed open*. Was I being I paranoid? Is it the Archons? Was it AI? Was it a computer version of MIB? Was it someone in his fan club? I don't know, but I know that I sound like a complete lunatic for saying it!

All I can tell you is that the frequency of that happening has fallen off, and it doesn't happen much anymore. But then, the MIB...according to John Keel...used to issue empty threats, too**.

*There were others, too, but that was the worst one.

**One time, I had a visitation by a Jim Jones look-alike. I'll post about it soon.

So blessings, and all my best to you, Limor, and to Bill Ryan and everyone here
    Last edited by Selkie; 29th March 2015 at 14:58.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hervé (29th March 2015), Limor Wolf (29th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Ooops, I also thought that Silkie was a woman, but according to the "Basic Information" on the profile page the gender is 'Male'.

How one can be mistaken.
    No, I am a woman. I probably just forgot to change the gender info. I change it right away

p.s. And thanks for mentioning it!
    Last edited by Selkie; 29th March 2015 at 14:43.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hervé (29th March 2015), heyokah (29th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks all

Beside easing potential tensions, there is another reason I linked to DoT's thread, and which has a direct bearing on this thread.

DoT was not only shocked it worked, but also that such a handling of emotional runaway free spinnings could be so simple.

Why?

What does it do?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th March 2015 at 16:00.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th March 2015), Limor Wolf (29th March 2015), Selkie (29th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

As a commentary on what heyokah addressed, here:

Years ago I read the book “Celestine Prophecy”.

This article about 'Energy Vampires' pretty much sums it up,

https://theinfiniteself.wordpress.com/energy-vampires/

Energy Vampires

A few insights in the book “Celestine Prophecy” talk about the flow of energy between people. They explain that we are always circulating energy in our lives, be it between people or divinity, but wherever we get it from, it makes us feel good. If we don’t get our energy from God and nature (particularly from big old forests, as the book says), we will “steal” it from other people. We steal energy from others using our favorite interpersonal methods, like interrogating people, arguing, acting aloof so that others will come and interrogate us, etc. So, when we wrap people up in our own dramas, we steal that person’s energy.

Now think of that for a moment. How do YOU steal energy? Do you find yourself insulting people? Do you talk their ears off like a motor-mouth? Can no one live up to your expectations? Yup, you steal energy because you don’t get enough of it from divinity. In short, anything you do to get attention from others means you’re looking for energy.

* Poor Me – We make others feel guilty for not doing enough for us. When he or she buys into this “guilt trip”, we gain energy.

* Aloof – We remain detached, secretive, and vague in hopes to entice someone into chasing us around in order to figure us out. Energy is gained from the attention.

* Interrogator – We attempt to control others by “finding fault” and making others feel self-conscious.

* Intimidator – We win energy by frightening others into paying attention.

In order to progress spiritually, we need to identify the drama/dramas that apply to us and when they occur, we need to control and subdue them. By analyzing our parents and their own control dramas we can understand the two points of view that were integrated into our early lives. We can also understand where our own dramas originated from and why.

Have you ever faced negative people before? If you are regularly exposed to a fair diversity of people, chances are you probably encountered at least a few negative people before, with 1 or 2 really negative ones. How do you feel after your encounters with them?

Negative people tend to leave others around them drained, tired and lethargic. No matter what you try to say, they always seem to find a way to counter with a negative opinion of sorts. When they face a problem, they soak themselves in the issue rather than deal with it constructively. They adopt a self-victimizing mindset, complaining about whatever happens.

Even when you try to change the topic to something positive, they have a way to turn it into something negative. They are constantly fixated with the doom and gloom of (their) life. Everything is black; there is no white. In the event there is some element of positivity that enters their spectrum, they are quick to excuse that as a one-off encounter or see the dark side behind that.

To negative people, life just sucks.

Negative People as Energy Vampires

Negative people are referred to as energy vampires, for two reasons:

1. Vampires are incapable of generating their life force (blood), just like negative people are unable to obtain their own energy. As such, vampires rely on living beings around them to keep themselves alive, while negative people seek out others to feed off the energy of them.
    2. Vampires convert living beings into their kind because they feel lonely living in solitude; negative people seek to bring others on board their sinking ships because they feel miserable by themselves.

The reason why negative people suck energy from others is because they have blocked off their inner energy source. If you studied Chemistry before, you would know molecules move from a place of higher concentration to a place of lower concentration. Since the negative people lack energy, they become walking vortexes, sucking in whatever energy is around them. This can occur in 2 ways: (1) an active attempt (aggressive negative people who try to cast their negativity around them) or (2) an unconscious effect (passive negative people). Either way, people are usually left drained in their presence.

For the more negative people, the effect can be so overwhelming that you feel headaches or mild dizziness. I refer to them the king or queen energy vampires.

On the other hand, positive people are in tune with their inner energy sources. Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water. This is why you feel upbeat and energetic when you are around positive people. They have a magnetic quality to them, drawing others automatically. Great leaders, iconic figures and idols have this in them, enabling them to attract large masses of people.
    And additionally, what grip stated, here:

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by 1 flew over (here)
    There is some very good additional reading in Barbara Brennan's book Hands of Light where the above energy defense systems pictures come from and another of her books Light Emerging. As well as Anodea Judith’s Eastern Body Western Mind.

Most people do not know that they suck energy from others. Some do it because they can, others do it because they need to, some it's just as a game. Any way it is a drain and a fascinating study in human tendencies and energy flow.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over
    Absolutely. Barbara Brennan's books were quite groundbreaking twenty years ago when I first read them and began to understand energy.

Those who are caught up in the trauma and drama of the lower chakras and emanate discordant fear, anger and grief, leak off energy into the matrix, like a smoldering campfire, which attracts astral beings who vampire and feed off this energy. Drugs also blow holes in the energy layers and allow energy to escape inadvertently. In addition, this breach of the energy boundary attracts people into your life who also want to vampire your energy.

You have energy vampires and you have energy wasters. Unbeknownst to many people, these are the victim/terrorist co-creations, and these types of co-creations are mirrored in the reality paradigm of scarcity and divisiveness, to set up such co-creations which drain energy and offer it up to those who do not and can no longer self generate such energy.

The Archonic aberration is such an entity which has severed its ability to self generate energy and are the best at energy vampirism. The psychopath also has lost their sense of boundary and does not differentiate between self and others and uses all others as an appendage from which to suck energy.

It is postulated by many of the gnostic historians and sages, that the entire history of planet earth has some reference to earth being an energy experiment, the ability to lower energetic frequency into density that manifests in many forms of matter, and this grand experiment has had its energy vampired on every level at every point in this evolutionary process.

Suffice it to note here, this is a very important context from which to filter one's perspective, as "righteousness" (the right use of energy) is the way into one self, the way out of trauma drama, and the way to shift the realty of the collective. This energy truth is what the controllers have spent millennia hiding and destroying, harvesting and vampiring, and this energy is what mankind has spent millennia attempting to husband, amplify, emanate, and create with.

Energy and its use or misuse is the number one game in town.
    It is foundational, when escaping the trap of psychic possession, to understand that a sovereign sentient being cannot be possessed if one's willpower does not allow it.

We used to laugh at Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign. Just like substance addiction, the truth is, psychic possession is impossible unless the individual willingly subscribes to, either consciously or subconsciously, the idea of slavery - a construct that is a foundational part of the Mass Consciousness Programing Template.

Only with a "slave mentality" can there be psychic possession. A sovereign individual cannot be possessed.

Now, one might end up dead because of your "stand and fight" attitude. Overturning the tables in the temple has never been a popular act with the psychopaths in charge of the control machine.

To declare one's sovereignty, one must first accept the concept that we are all eternal souls. Birth-death-rebirth is only a trap for souls who don't understand the concept of eternal sovereignty.

*add
    A sovereign eternal soul would never consider "vampiring" the energy of any sentient being.

Realizing that we all dwell within a Mass Consciousness of Slave Soul mentality is the first step in freeing one's Eternal Sovereign Self from the feeding process of this reality.
    Last edited by observer; 30th March 2015 at 18:34. Reason: clarity/add text

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Negative People as Energy Vampires

Negative people are referred to as energy vampires, for two reasons:

1. Vampires are incapable of generating their life force (blood), just like negative people are unable to obtain their own energy. As such, vampires rely on living beings around them to keep themselves alive, while negative people seek out others to feed off the energy of them.
    2. Vampires convert living beings into their kind because they feel lonely living in solitude; negative people seek to bring others on board their sinking ships because they feel miserable by themselves.

The reason why negative people suck energy from others is because they have blocked off their inner energy source. If you studied Chemistry before, you would know molecules move from a place of higher concentration to a place of lower concentration. Since the negative people lack energy, they become walking vortexes, sucking in whatever energy is around them. This can occur in 2 ways: (1) an active attempt (aggressive negative people who try to cast their negativity around them) or (2) an unconscious effect (passive negative people). Either way, people are usually left drained in their presence.

For the more negative people, the effect can be so overwhelming that you feel headaches or mild dizziness. I refer to them the king or queen energy vampires.

On the other hand, positive people are in tune with their inner energy sources. Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water. This is why you feel upbeat and energetic when you are around positive people. They have a magnetic quality to them, drawing others automatically. Great leaders, iconic figures and idols have this in them, enabling them to attract large masses of people.
    I will add something to this and I will quote Michael Tsarion from his website "The Roots of Evil Exposed" : "Psychic Vampirism"

"Don’t frivolously label everyone you dislike as a psychic vampire. Negatively-thinking people are not necessarily vampiristic types.
    People in your life who challenge your way of thinking, who give you flack and tick you off because of their arrogance, maybe disagreeable and arrogant, but that is all they are.
    They are probably not infecting your emotional state of being so you constantly feel depressed, confused and flooded
    ."
    Last edited by heyokah; 1st April 2015 at 15:59. Reason: fixing link

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Negatively-thinking people are not necessarily vampiristic types.
    That is sensible.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

heyokah (2nd April 2015)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Thirteen years ago, living in Thailand and in the process of being awakened, I knew this guy who (in short doses) was a really pleasant person. But on three occasions I spent a considerable time in his company and on parting felt so deflated and drained.
    I mentioned this to the man that was lifting the veils for me and all he said was. "So now you know, vampires are real too."

My guess would be that a large majority of that type don't really know they are doing it. They just know some people make them feel good much as I found, and continue to find, certain people are best avoided.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

greybeard (2nd April 2015), Hervé (4th April 2015), TeXaR (22nd January 2016)

26. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

Why?

What does it do?
    Anyone with any inkling on this?

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

[...]

Why?

What does it do?
    Anyone with any inkling on this?
    When people get upset, they involuntarily start to panic-breathe. Maybe holding one's breath interrupts that process which allows the person to calm down and re-center themselves?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (19th April 2015), Hervé (4th April 2015), Wind (4th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2