+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Equality and Diversity Quotes

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Default Equality and Diversity Quotes

“I know that I’m inferior to everybody in some way. You may be a better singer than I am or more centered in some ways. But I also know that I’m superior to you in something else. I know how to create a process to achieve things, and I never, ever give up. That makes us equal.” ~ Anthony Robbins

"Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values." ~ Ellen DeGeneres

"If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals". ~ J. K. Rowling

(or those who are "inferior" to him/her in certain ways or they think they are...and it's not their true character, just part of it)

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal". ~
    Aristotle

(like eating an animal that has lived in a big free space, treated with love and respect, and killed as humanely as possible, and eating an animal that's been abused in a factory farm and killed carelessly - they are not equal, even though the action of eating meat is the same, but in the process before, one is kinder, and the other is more cruel...).

"If we cannot now end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." John F. Kennedy

"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish". ~ Albert Einstein

(froggy can take self responsibility, though, to grow more self respect, self esteem, self acceptance - self love).

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Equality and Diversity Quotes

People are different but they are connected. However, at the core of their being, they have the same divinity in them.

One of the hypotheses of the double slit experiment was that particles have their own histories and that's why they all behave differently. The entanglement theory, on the other hand, proved that particles are connected and they affect each other over a time interval and sometimes instantaneously. Divinity is what Plank called the divine matrix, the god mind, the creator of all things. For me, it's the presence that lies behind the thoughts and the body.
    Last edited by Guish; 28th March 2015 at 10:39.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th March 2015), Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Natalia (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (28th March 2015), Wind (28th March 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the only difference in us , is our level of evolution , some may be further along in the learning process ( older spirit forms ) =more incarnations = more time in school ...it's why you see five year old kids that are brilliant and gifted , they have more incarnations ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Natalia (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (28th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I like how you said this: "the presence lying behind the thoughts and body."

Intent behind the thoughts in the physical form's manifestation.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Natalia (28th March 2015), william r sanford72 (28th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Diversity is playfulness in motion.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Limor Wolf (11th April 2015), Natalia (28th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You know, I am finding something quite sad. The fact that people will only accept you as part of their group or community if you allow others of it, or the top one, to keep talking down to you, and when you finally point it out, you are the one who is out or order...for standing up for yourself to be treated with respect and as an equal...that person has been ruder to you than you have been to them - but that doesn't matter to them or they may not even see it.

I feel sad about this realization. People will take sides, and mostly, not mine...well I have true friends thank goodness, and I have learned a lesson.

If I were a leader of a group, I would want them to treat each other as equals, not equal in all ways, but all as valuable human beings who deserve to be treated with respect, especially as long as they are not being hurtful to others - just being themselves.
    Last edited by Natalia; 11th April 2015 at 18:10.

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's nearly always women that have the biggest problem with me
    and its usually the top women, who do, the leaders.
    i noticed it on another forum, too
    i was nice to the female leader their, and i also stood up for what i believed in (equality being one of them, and she and some others had a superiority complex)
    but she got all talking down to me in passive aggressive, indirect, ways
    i ended up sticking up for myself finally
    and i left the group
    of course, the fans rejected me
    but my true friends, stayed
    i guess a lesson for me is that people like that will take advantage of you if you are too open and honest, and/or feel threatened by you in some ways.

I believe in compassion and acceptance, but I am not going to kiss arse when being disrespected unfairly.

I would like to see new or evolved kind of leadership, ones where people do not compete with others uncleanly, ones where people do not take advantage of other people's mistakes and weaknesses, ones where people are treated as equals and as valuable in their own ways, ones who do not force "mentorship" on you...

If you are a "leader" (and no leader is perfect) maybe, if you are open to it, you can learn from something that I am saying, to improve your leadership...and your team.

And there is such a thing as team work where you are respectfully mentoring each other.
    Last edited by Natalia; 11th April 2015 at 19:07.

12. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Dear Natalia,

I do not know you well, but I do know that you have a good and open heart and you stand in your own honesty and this is very worthwhile. We are at times of tides - of ebbs and flows, and this is being reflected in our moods and maybe in our insecurities, I could get an advice or two from you on how to be more open.. flooding someone with my emotions is what I am scared of when I feel it taking a hold of me. (that happens). I believe there are no 'top woman', unless we put anyone on top within our own vision and mind, there are no 'female leaders' only if we don't see ourselves as such.

Childhood time for me had many hindrances and walls that did not build well and I had to reclaim myself later on, not so long ago, and still do and will continue to do so. It's a hard work but it's worth it, cause now whenever I see others behaviour touching me so profoundly, I can also see myself reflected in it, and this is the only thing I can change. Your worthiness is not open for discussion! and whoever inserted such message in you is not worthy of the time of day.

People here are conscious and caring above average, dynamics are often quite successful in spite of the diversity. Time is now for cleaning and clearing whatever does not serve us, but we better start with taking a look at where we are at and how did we get here, with love and compassion and worthiness of ourselves.

I don't know you, and don't say it often, but I love you.

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th April 2015 at 04:09.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Natalia (11th April 2015), Omni (11th April 2015), Wind (11th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Dear Natalia,

I do not know you well, but I do know that you have a good and open heart and you stand in your own honesty and this is very worthwhile. We are at times of tides - of ebbs and flows, and this is being reflected in our moods and maybe in our insecurities, I could get an advice or two from you on how to be more open.. flooding someone with my emotions is what I am scared of when I feel it taking a hold of me. (that happens). I believe there are no 'top woman', unless we put them on top within our own vision and mind, there are no 'female leaders' only if we don't see ourselves as such.

Childhood time for me had many hindrances and walls that did not build well and I had to reclaim myself later on, not so long ago, and still do and will continue to do so. It's a hard work but it's worth it, cause now whenever I see others behaviour touching me so profoundly, I can also see myself reflected in it, and this is the only thing I can change. Your worthiness is not open for discussion! and whoever inserted such message in to you are not worthy of the time of day.

People here are conscious and caring above average, dynamics are often quite successful in spite of the diversity. Time is now for cleaning and clearing whatever does not suit us, but we better start with taking a look at where we are and did we get here. With love and compassion and worthiness of ourselves.

I don't know you, and don't say it often, but I love you.

Limor
    Thank you Limor, I love you too <3

your post made me cry, I am so touched

(yes I have been treated as totally worthless in my life, and emotionally abused...and bullied...I do not want to talk about it here, but yes I am sensitive to it and self esteem is something that I have had to build as it had been knocked down)...yes that is my issue...but others who devalue people also have their issues to work on

Everyone has value and beauty inside, that I know.

15. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Natalia, you can PM me if you like. Do not believe anything that was said to you or any treatments of abuse from the past. You are a fabulous soul and things can be overcome. In this case our gaze is best be about ourselves (I think), yes, everyone has their 'pack', we do not live in an easy world. Some has it on one level and others on another. In this regard, good for you for standing for your own self, but it is this 'pack' that we carry for so many years that was put on us, that now we think is our own, and it is simply not true. And sometimes we bring it to places and unwind it there and that may also be untrue.

I love what you say -
    Quote "Everyone has value and beauty inside, that I know"
    Thank you for this reminder, Just for saying that it is evident to see what's inside of you.

Take it easy

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th April 2015 at 19:57.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Iloveyou (11th April 2015), Natalia (11th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by Natalia; 12th April 2015 at 08:12.

+ Reply to Thread