+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Genetics and Transhumanism... What is Planned.... Watch out

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,260 times in 3,447 posts

Default Re: Genetics and Transhumanism... What is Planned.... Watch out

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    nothing is inherently "good" or "bad"... we place these labels on things ourselves.
    I disagree. It is by the objective effects of an action that make it good or bad. There is a dynamic of good vs. evil in perspective, so bad is good to some perspective out there, however evil still knows it's negative for those they are victimizing. Perhaps it would be better to term it positive and negative, and a given context (like who it is positive or negative for).

"No good or bad we make it up" is basically a Satanist philosophy called moral relativism. A poisonous Satanist & new age ideology proliferated by occultist mind control programs to make people not able to identify good and bad (good and evil).
    Last edited by Omni; 10th May 2018 at 18:18. Reason: modifications || syntax

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

TargeT (10th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,599 times in 7,038 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    nothing is inherently "good" or "bad"... we place these labels on things ourselves.
    I disagree. It is by the objective effects of an action that make it good or bad. There is a dynamic of good vs. evil in perspective, so bad is good to some perspective out there, however evil still knows it's negative for those they are victimizing. Perhaps it would be better to term it positive and negative, and a given context (like who it is positive or negative for).

"No good or bad we make it up" is basically a Satanist philosophy called moral relativism. A poisonous Satanist & new age ideology proliferated by occultist mind control programs to make people not able to identify good and bad (good and evil).
    The joy of pulling things out of context...

In the context of technologies, there is no such thing as "good or bad".

non-sentient objects are generally just that; not morally aligned with out a sentient force behind them (which speaks to the topic of transhumanism, and how I'm trying to suggest not throwing the baby out with the bathwater).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,260 times in 3,447 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)

The joy of pulling things out of context...

In the context of technologies, there is no such thing as "good or bad".

non-sentient objects are generally just that; not morally aligned with out a sentient force behind them (which speaks to the topic of transhumanism, and how I'm trying to suggest not throwing the baby out with the bathwater).
    It seemed pretty absolute to me. You didn't say "technology is not good or bad" you basically said 'nothing is good or bad'. Instead of realizing your own mistake (poor expression/writing) you turn it against me.

I do agree that technology itself is pretty neutral, and it is with the intent of who creates and uses it that it manifests good or bad (or both).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2