+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Miles W. Mathis Theories about Engineered Events in History

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Default Miles W. Mathis Theories about Engineered Events in History

I’ve been reading through articles by Miles W. Mathis – and they have got my head spinning. Recently, his article about the Tate Murders was posted on the Zen Gardener website. It’s an 80 pager, arguing that the Manson-Sharon Tate Murders were all one big staged psy-op. Here are the links to the Zen Gardener post and Mathis’ own website.

http://www.zengardner.com/tate-murde...ed-generation/

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

In this article, Mathis connects the dots between the Intelligence Community at Lookout Mountain on Laurel Canyon (LA) and the alleged murder victims and other players in the tragedy, who, Mathis alleges, were either agents themselves or (mostly related to the Intelligence Community) actors participating in one big hoax, largely in order to dismantle the legitimate anti-war/hippie movement. I was surprised to discover, for example, just how connected Sharon Tate’s father Paul was to the Intelligence Community and that Angela Lansbury’s 13 year old daughter was a “Manson” girl – with permission! Mathis writes quite well, and presents a compelling theory here, which if true, really underscores just how much of our “history” is a completely engineered and technicolor hoax.

Mathis has a bunch of other articles on his website that also present fairly compelling theories about other large scale and allegedly bogus events (the OJ Simpson trial, JFK’s murder, the Unibomber, Patty Hearst’s Kidnapping, etc…). Mathis takes on those personalities in history that most already assume were/are the bad guys, but he also takes on some personalities who many of us presumed were genuine artists or heroes. For example, Mathis suggests that JFK may not have been the last “real” President many have assumed him to be (before the “coup”), but was just another willing actor in the grand psy-op on the rest of us. In some ways, this makes sense to me, as I have always wondered why the Kennedys have continued to work in/for government – i.e., wouldn’t three family assassinations be enough to dissuade? In this respect, Mathis’ work coincides with authors/researchers like Jan Irwin and Dave McGowan, who have taken on various presumed counterculture personalities like Jim Morrison, Terrence McKenna, etc. and shown them to be other than what they claimed.

Another topic Mathis touches on in this particular article is Satanism. From Mathis’ point of view, going down the Satanic rabbit hole is just a “sucker’s path,” used to divert legitimate researchers from the real trail of perpetrators – the intelligence agencies. This is definitely food for thought for me, since I have come to understand through my research that the PTB are really a depraved group of psychopaths who truly believe in/worship some ancient evil (interdimensional, extraterrestrial, or otherwise) and believe they derive their power from this ancient source. From this POV, I’ve basically assumed that the intelligence agencies were set up to serve that ancient esoteric agenda. Is it possible that this understanding is backwards and that Satanism is simply used by intelligence agencies in order to scare most people off their (more mundane but certainly still evil) intelligence trails?

Anyway, I’m hoping we can use this thread to explore Mathis’ various theories on various "historical" events. It feels like there’s an important piece of the puzzle here. So, my initial questions to the forum:

1. If you have read any of Mathis’ articles, what resonated with you? What parts do you feel he probably got right/wrong? And in particular, what do you think of the Satanic rabbit hole as a “sucker’s path” theory?

2. Assuming you think Mathis got some things right, what are your thoughts on why so many events in “history” have been engineered. For example, if JFK wasn’t really murdered by CIA, LBJ, etc. etc. as many believe, but was actually part of the Murdered King hoax himself – for what end? Is every mass media event simply to keep us traumatized energetically, generation after generation? Is each piece of this manufactured history leading us towards some desired end? (and if so, why take so long to get us there?). Or are these events engineered in desperation, in order to counter legitimate movements of the people that could lead us out of our servitude?

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Akasha (16th June 2015), AndrejPeĉënkin (20th February 2017), aranuk (29th March 2015), Bluegreen (30th March 2015), BMJ (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2017), genevieve (30th March 2015), happyuk (29th March 2015), heretogrow (10th March 2017), Ivanhoe (15th March 2017), Karila (10th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th March 2017), pabranno (30th March 2015), Reinhard (31st March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th April 2015), sanma (10th March 2017), Selkie (30th March 2015), Shannon (23rd March 2017), Snoweagle (30th March 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2015), yobear1932 (23rd March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,235 times in 942 posts

Default Re: Miles W. Mathis Theories about Engineered Events in History

Superb! It's getting late where I am, will continue digging into this saga later...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

It's taken me hours to read the full story and it looks to me like Mathis says a well scripted false story. If you watch the many videos now of that time in 69 they all look so fake and scripted. Accused people most willingly speaking to tv reporters and their lawyers also allowing their clients to speak to the cameras. It all looks like an obvious hoax. But it got the job done the Vietnam war continued for 4 more years with many billions of $ into the already filthy rich peoples pockets.

It reminded me of Sandy Hook.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

awakeningmom (30th March 2015), gaiagirl (1st January 2017), Reinhard (31st March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I posted this article a couple of days ago on Greybeards thread.
    Its all part of the propaganda , mind control games always played
    by the rich and elites and church to win and control the 'minds
    and the souls of the people'.

==========================================

Re: Whats your definition of false flag?

This is interesting from yesterday and illustrates the point I
    was making above , and maybe why you asked for individuals
    interpretation of 'False flag' events.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tate Murders – The Psyop That Stifled a Generation
    Mar 25, 2015

by Miles W. Mathis

Of all the “conspiracy theories” I have run across over the years, amazingly this
    is not one of them. I searched the internet for anything on this theory and got
    nothing, even at Above Top Secret and sites like that. But now that we know
    many recent tragedies have been faked in Hollywood fashion, why not go back
    to previous decades, to see how long this has been going on?

Before I start, let me say two things. One, we will have to study the crime scene
    photographs of Sharon Tate, but I will make it as easy on you as possible. They
    aren’t what you think anyway. I was apprehensive when I clicked on them for
    the first time, but I was very surprised. They aren’t at all what we have been
    led to believe. Even so, I will lead you in slowly, making a strong case that they
    are fake before you even take a look [If you want to skip ahead, go to p. 46]. By
    the time we get there, you will already be pretty sure they aren’t what they are
    supposed to be, and you won’t be afraid to look at them. Two, I will also prepare
    your mind and eyes by making it clear why the murders needed to be faked. It will
    be much easier for a reader to understand how they were faked once he or she
    understands why they were faked.

A large article...Read more if you wish....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-false-flag
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th March 2015 at 13:40.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th April 2015), awakeningmom (30th March 2015), korgh (30th March 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I was thinking about putting up a new thread , but it ties in with the general theme
    of this thread I think....................

I have been watching the first two series of the Following and that is a total mind
    job along with other shows like Home land and 24 where the atrocities get bigger
    and horrific so our heroes have to turn to torture or illegal methods to fight these
    comic book villains . Whether the writers are deliberately doing this or its just a
    reflection of society. The more you find out about their methods and how they
    control the public thru the media the more obvious it becomes.

We were always taught torture did not work as underpain the victim will say
    anything the torturer wish's.But since Bush 2's sanctioning of waterboarding
    there have been attempts to justify its use and effectiveness. Just one of many
    ways we are manipulated everyday. Also torture has and still does go on because
    their is a sadistic streak on all sides for its justification , and believe it or not many
    people pay good money to be tortured in role play games that usually do end
    before serious things go wrong. So like everything as Dr Fraud would say nothing is
    straight forward and the human psych , it is very complex ...UHM !!

The series is full of scenes similar to this, and portrays the police , FBI, US
    Marshalls as totally incompetent and the only answer is an eye for an eye,
    by a specially sanctioned black op off the books counter squad, echos
    of the wild west....

The Following - Mike kills Lily

=================================

There are many 'CONDTIONING ' articles and you can see them everyday, one
    your eyes are open like in the movie 'They Live' the media and now especially with
    the web it works both ways and is why the US propaganda machine is in a pannick
    at the moment with Russia.............

US losing information war to Russia - report

Published on 26 Mar 2015

Former US broadcasting officials, diplomats and politicians are calling for a
    complete overhaul of government-funded news operations, arguing
    that Washington’s rivals are winning the information war. READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/wkx36a

===============================
    ===============================

Soldiers patrolling Broad Street, Birmingham with police officers ‘to keep clubbers safe’ (Yeah, right)

Sunday 29th March 2015 at 09:01 By David Icke

To get people used to it more like.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...police-8938379

==============================
    ==============================

Its when they control the internet as well its back to square one. The elites back
    totally in control with little opposition.....

Google controls what we buy, the news we read — and Obama’s policies

Sunday 29th March 2015 at 07:37 By David Icke

http://nypost.com/2015/03/28/google-...amas-policies/

====================================================
    ====================================================

This is probably coincidence , as it is an Argentine movie and unless it has been
    funded by nefarious groups its part of the human psych , but we have seen
    predictive planning many times before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outrage over the release of Oscar-nominated movie showing member of aircrew
    locking himself in cockpit to crash a plane and kill everyone on board

Saturday 28th March 2015 at 09:39 By David Icke

===================================================

Outrage over the release of Oscar-nominated movie showing member of aircrew
    locking himself in cockpit to crash a plane and kill everyone on board
    Film fans raise chilling similarity between Wild Tales and Alps disaster
    First scenes of movie show madman crashing jet to murder his enemies
    Acclaimed Argentinian film released in UK today and is out in America
    Controversial movie was released in Germany and Spain last autumn

By Martin Robinson and Maria Realf For Mailonline

Published: 14:30, 27 March 2015 | Updated: 19:36, 27 March 2015

‘An Oscar-nominated film will still be released in the UK today despite its disturbing
    similarities to the Alps air disaster – to the disgust of cinema-goers near to the
    home of one of the three British victims.

Argentinian film Wild Tales features a mass killer who locks himself in the cockpit of
    a passenger jet and crashes it in to the ground to murder everyone on board.

In terrifying scenes the fictional passengers panic and one tries to smash his way
    through a door to get to the controls in chillingly similar circumstances to the ill-
    fated Germanwings Airbus A320 flight.’

Read more: Outrage over the release of Oscar-nominated movie showing member
    of aircrew locking himself in cockpit to crash a plane and kill everyone on board

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ill-board.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th March 2015 at 00:28.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

awakeningmom (31st March 2015), korgh (30th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Default Re: Engineered Events in History - Miles W. Mathis

The Hidden King – Camelot Ruled from the Cave Of Merlin

Here’s another Miles W. Mathis article – this one takes on the Kennedys, and theorizes that the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and the downed airplane death of JFK, Jr. were all hoaxes – and that the Kennedys instead ruled as part of (or as leaders of) the shadow government.

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

I have to admit – this one was much harder to swallow than the Manson-Tate Murder article. I was born three years after JFK was assassinated, so the whole “conspiracy” about who really killed him was not interesting to me until my awakening in 2013. And, growing up just outside of Boston, the Kennedys were revered around my house – we even had a picture of JFK on our hall wall. Nevertheless, I do think Mathis raises some interesting points. I wish he’d try to write shorter articles – this one clocked in at 76 pages – but I think he’s trying to lay a solid foundation and he presents a lot of photographic “evidence” to consider. Mathis is a painter/artist by trade, so he gets into some minute details about the way an ear, hair line, arm placement differs in photos that are supposed to be taken at the same time/place, etc. – differences and details that most people (myself included) would not normally notice.

So, I’m not sure if I’m just blinded by my own preconceived positive programming about the Kennedys, but overall, I didn’t find Mathis’ major premise convincing – that the Kennedys were not the heroes many of us believed them to be – but were simply playing their parts in the oligarchical fascist take-over of the U.S. However, Mathis made some interesting points to consider:

1. Mathis starts off with the premise that most of the “alternate” researchers into the JFK assassination are really controlled opposition. Being controlled opposition, they start with the same premise that the official story starts with – i.e., that Kennedy was assassinated. Their version only differs in “who” was responsible, but fails to ask the key question of whether there is any evidence to suggest that Kennedy was killed that day at all. Mathis then provides detailed photographic analysis of the JFK in the motorcade and in the autopsy photos, arguing that neither are actually Kennedy. He points out that we are never provided with DNA or other forensic proof that Kennedy was killed. (Mathis offers two theories – either that a body double of Kennedy was killed – or that no-one was killed and the entire episode was staged with actors and acting). While I ultimately couldn’t bite off on this entirely, once Mathis points out the staged scenes at Dealy Plaza/Square, it’s hard not to see it as anything other than a sparsely populated staged film set.

2. Next, Mathis suggests that Lee Harvey Oswald was also not killed – and that the entire Jack Ruby shooting was faked/staged. This part was a bit more persuasive to me, since that scene always did look bogus in photos. And Mathis gets into convincing details about the clothes Oswald was wearing (black sweater so the lack of blood isn’t apparent to anyone who wasn’t in the “know”), the fact that the entire basement where the shooting supposedly happened randomly was too well lit and microphoned, etc. , the fact that Oswald appears to react to being shot before the shots were fired, etc. This part makes sense to me – even if JFK wasn’t part of this and was really assassinated. The real killers certainly could have saved their patsy rather than killing him, which makes sense if you want to try to get future patsies to do anything in the future without fearing they are going to die for it (makes me also wonder what happened to Timothy McVeigh – or now, the Tsarnov brothers).

3. Mathis also argues that RFK was also part of the plot and also faked his own death. One point he made that did strike me was that RFK didn’t put up any fight when the Warren Commission came out with its bogus report, even though he was still Attorney General and still supposedly had lots of power of his own. And if he was so intimidated into not saying anything, why would he run for President himself a few years later? That doesn’t suggest a man who is afraid for his own life, given his own brother was gunned down and that the killers were supposedly still very much capable of doing it again. (it has also always struck me as strange that the Kennedys would continue to be part of politics, given so many family assassinations and their own knowledge of the shadow government).

4. Mathis also suggests that “conspiracy theorists” are misquoting both Kennedy and Eisenhower where they supposedly warn us about the “military industrial complex” and the “shadow government” – he says both of these alleged warnings are taken out of context and the actual speeches show that both were advocating for more secrecy! I guess this one is easily verifiable or debunk-able – and I will have to do some further research on that.

Anyway, there are a lot more interesting points in this article that I would love to discuss with interested members of the forum, if anyone is willing to read 76 pages of this stuff. I would particularly love to hear from those who have done much more research on JFK than I have – which is just about anyone.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th March 2015), gaiagirl (1st January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I’ve been reading through articles by Miles W. Mathis – and they have got my head spinning. Recently, his article about the Tate Murders was posted on the Zen Gardener website. It’s an 80 pager, arguing that the Manson-Sharon Tate Murders were all one big staged psy-op. Here are the links to the Zen Gardener post and Mathis’ own website.

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

In this article, Mathis connects the dots between the Intelligence Community at Lookout Mountain on Laurel Canyon (LA) and the alleged murder victims and other players in the tragedy, who, Mathis alleges, were either agents themselves or (mostly related to the Intelligence Community) actors participating in one big hoax, largely in order to dismantle the legitimate anti-war/hippie movement. I was surprised to discover, for example, just how connected Sharon Tate’s father Paul was to the Intelligence Community and that Angela Lansbury’s 13 year old daughter was a “Manson” girl – with permission! Mathis writes quite well, and presents a compelling theory here, which if true, really underscores just how much of our “history” is a completely engineered and technicolor hoax.

Mathis has a bunch of other articles on his website that also present fairly compelling theories about other large scale and allegedly bogus events (the OJ Simpson trial, JFK’s murder, the Unibomber, Patty Hearst’s Kidnapping, etc…). Mathis takes on those personalities in history that most already assume were/are the bad guys, but he also takes on some personalities who many of us presumed were genuine artists or heroes. For example, Mathis suggests that JFK may not have been the last “real” President many have assumed him to be (before the “coup”), but was just another willing actor in the grand psy-op on the rest of us. In some ways, this makes sense to me, as I have always wondered why the Kennedys have continued to work in/for government – i.e., wouldn’t three family assassinations be enough to dissuade? In this respect, Mathis’ work coincides with authors/researchers like Jan Irwin and Dave McGowan, who have taken on various presumed counterculture personalities like Jim Morrison, Terrence McKenna, etc. and shown them to be other than what they claimed.

Another topic Mathis touches on in this particular article is Satanism. From Mathis’ point of view, going down the Satanic rabbit hole is just a “sucker’s path,” used to divert legitimate researchers from the real trail of perpetrators – the intelligence agencies. This is definitely food for thought for me, since I have come to understand through my research that the PTB are really a depraved group of psychopaths who truly believe in/worship some ancient evil (interdimensional, extraterrestrial, or otherwise) and believe they derive their power from this ancient source. From this POV, I’ve basically assumed that the intelligence agencies were set up to serve that ancient esoteric agenda. Is it possible that this understanding is backwards and that Satanism is simply used by intelligence agencies in order to scare most people off their (more mundane but certainly still evil) intelligence trails?

Anyway, I’m hoping we can use this thread to explore Mathis’ various theories on various "historical" events. It feels like there’s an important piece of the puzzle here. So, my initial questions to the forum:

1. If you have read any of Mathis’ articles, what resonated with you? What parts do you feel he probably got right/wrong? And in particular, what do you think of the Satanic rabbit hole as a “sucker’s path” theory?

2. Assuming you think Mathis got some things right, what are your thoughts on why so many events in “history” have been engineered. For example, if JFK wasn’t really murdered by CIA, LBJ, etc. etc. as many believe, but was actually part of the Murdered King hoax himself – for what end? Is every mass media event simply to keep us traumatized energetically, generation after generation? Is each piece of this manufactured history leading us towards some desired end? (and if so, why take so long to get us there?). Or are these events engineered in desperation, in order to counter legitimate movements of the people that could lead us out of our servitude?
    One thing that it is imperative to understand in all of this is the nature of the psychopathic mind. In the psychopathic pursuit of power, there are no prepositions...there are no words like "to" and "for". They do not want power to, or power for. This renders what they do and why they do it incomprehensible to the human mind, because human minds are rational, while the psychopathic mind is not. Because to the psychopathic mind, there is no "why"...there are no reasons, which would indicate some kind of rationality, however twisted. It is like The Joker says in Batman..."I'm like a dog that chases cars...I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it." Psychopaths are like dogs that have caught cars; there they are with all these cars (with all this power), and yet, they keep trying to catch more cars (gain more power), even though they do not know what to do with the cars (power) they have already caught.** This applies to all psychopaths, from the slob who subjugates girlfriend all the way up to the uber-psychopaths at the very top of the game.

**The analogy isn't exact, but its the best I can do right now.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

awakeningmom (31st March 2015), Flash (30th March 2015), gaiagirl (1st January 2017), pabranno (30th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,235 times in 942 posts

For me page 71 of the pdf is really strange.

It compares a 2009 / 1971 photos of Manson, who in the ensuing period has clearly had some kind of surgical procedure to pin back his right ear (otoplasty?), presumably all paid for by the State of California...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

awakeningmom (31st March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,410 times in 10,154 posts

Thank you for posting. He certainly brings up some perspectives that never occurred to me.
    I encountered this essay written by retired attorney Michael B. Schweitzer elsewhere on this site in 2012. It is breezier reading than Mathis, and seemed to me at the time to be the last word. Now, well, my head is spinning.
    http://mikiestar.com/qa-about-the-as...ent-kennedy-2/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

awakeningmom (31st March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Just read Miles article on JFK assassination! Brilliant reading. He is a very intelligent man. I could not stop reading until I got to the end of 85 pages.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

awakeningmom (31st March 2015), happyuk (31st March 2015), ThePythonicCow (15th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I just posted this on another thread but thought it appropriate to include here as well. Mathis recently wrote an article on the sham Boston Marathon bombing trial. Like he opines in his Tate Murders article, he believes that the BMB trial was also a sham from beginning to end. Compelling article in my opinion, which begins:
    The Boston Marathon
    Bombing Trial
    by Miles Mathis
    First published April 3, 2015

The Boston Marathon trial is now being manufactured for your amusement in the media, so we will take a quick look at it, for more proof this is all theater. On the front page of most newspapers, we got
    this headline on March 5:

IT WAS HIM

That is telling us that the defendant, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is guilty as presumed. But notice who is saying that. It is Tsarnaev's own defense attorney, Judy Clarke, in her opening statement. Don't you find it a little odd that Tsarnaev's attorney is admitting he is guilty in her opening statement? Do you really think the legal system works that way? I will tell you a secret: all lawyers and law students
    know this trial is fake, and they know because they know that real trials don't work like this. Our legal system is an adversarial system, where the two attorneys argue opposite sides. In a criminal trial, the prosecuting attorney is hired to argue the side of the State and the defense attorney is hired to argue the
    side of the defendant. The defense attorney must argue for a not guilty finding, even if he or she knows the defendant is guilty. That is the process. If both attorneys are arguing for a guilty verdict, then the trial is pointless. You might as well have a summary finding by the judge. But it isn't done that way. In our system, the accused has a right to a trial and a right to an attorney. As part of that right, the accused has a right to have an attorney argue in his favor. If the defense attorney argues he is guilty, his rights have just been violated. In a real trial, as soon as Tsarnaev's attorney said, “it was him,” the judge would have declared a mistrial, and the defense attorney would have been dismissed, fined, and possibly disbarred. Since none of that happened, we know this trial is fake. It is another Hollywood trial, like the Manson trial, the Hearst trial, the Chicago 8 trials, the Unabomber trial, and hundreds of
    other high-profile trials.
    The complete article is here:

http://mileswmathis.com/boston2.pdf

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Carmody (15th June 2015), gaiagirl (1st January 2017), Shannon (24th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Here's a link to a recent Jay Weidner interview on Veritas Radio where Jay recommends that everyone check out Miles W. Mathis. I really enjoy Jay's take on a lot of things anyway, but good to hear that he also finds Mathis credible.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015...g-the-endgame/

Sorry, but I don't know how to imbed the video directly!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (15th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,410 times in 10,154 posts

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th June 2015), gaiagirl (1st January 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There's a writer/researcher, Alan Weisbecker, who has basically argued on his blog that most of the alternative community personalities/leaders are really limited hangouts set on leading us astray and confusing us on our search for truth (more than we already are, apparently). He's gone after James Corbett, Sofia Smallstorm, Joseph Farrell, etc., and lately he's been on a Miles W. Mathis kick.

Weisbecker proposes that Miles Mathis is not really a single individual putting out prolific amounts of revisionist histories and revisionist physics, but rather a collection of psy-operators, probably affiliated with Tavistock, who throw us some truth but more disinfo in the various expose essays. Weisbecker argues that the Tate/Manson essay was largely true, but that the JFK revisionist essay and others are largely disinformation. Weisbecker also argues that Miles W. Mathis is not a guy born and bred in Texas -- as Mathis claims on his bio -- but is rather a Brit (or a group of Brits). Weisbecker suggests that Mathis gives this away with numerous language "tells" (e.g., Mathis doesn't put a "the" in front of University or Hospital the way Americans would, Mathis also uses words like shi#e and "tenner" that are not really used by Americans, etc.)

Anyway, another rabbit hole to contemplate. Here's the link.

http://blog.banditobooks.com/an-open...this-part-one/

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

avid (11th March 2017), Bluegreen (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

There's a writer/researcher, Alan Weisbecker, who has basically argued on his blog that most of the alternative community personalities/leaders are really limited hangouts set on leading us astray and confusing us on our search for truth (more than we already are, apparently). He's gone after James Corbett, Sofia Smallstorm, Joseph Farrell, etc., and lately he's been on a Miles W. Mathis kick. .......
    I went looking for a documentary I saw some years ago pointing out all the inconsistencies in the official Tate-Manson drama as portrayed in the media. Not sure if this was it, but at the beginning, the narrator says he based it on the Miles Mathis information. The narrator is not identified, but guess who he sounds exactly like... James Corbett - either younger, low quality audio or an attempt to disguise his voice, but the inflections are a dead ringer.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

awakeningmom (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The narrator is not identified, but guess who he sounds exactly like... James Corbett - either younger, low quality audio or an attempt to disguise his voice, but the inflections are a dead ringer.
    Yes, the narrator does sound like James Corbett.

However at about 11 minutes into this video, the narrator mentions growing up in San Jose, California.

James Corbett, in Episode 167 of Skeptico, states "I’m a Canadian. I was born in Calgary, Canada and I lived in Alberta in Canada for most of my life. I went to university in my hometown of Calgary. Eventually I went for my master’s degree at Trinity College, Dublin in Ireland and I spent a year there."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

awakeningmom (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Weisbecker also argues that Miles W. Mathis is not a guy born and bred in Texas
    Good points about the language - Miles sur dont talk like no Texan I know

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

awakeningmom (10th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dang - now that I've read it - that's one detailed and rather damning examination of Miles Mathis that Allan C. Weisbecker wrote there. Thanks for linking it.

I've been a Miles Mathis fan for quite a while - though some of his stuff doesn't click for me. I tend to read weirdo conspiracy and other oddball theorists like someone at an all-you-can-eat buffet in Las Vegas, glancing at everything that's offered, and taking what looks tasty. One doesn't usually have to worry about getting food poisoning from food one only looked at and then passed by. But does it work like that for mind poisoning from deliberate disinformation - is just reading it and "passing it by" toxic to the mind?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (10th March 2017), awakeningmom (10th March 2017), Bluegreen (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Dang - now that I've read it - that's one detailed and rather damning examination of Miles Mathis that Allan C. Weisbecker wrote there. Thanks for linking it.

I've been a Miles Mathis fan for quite a while - though some of his stuff doesn't click for me. I tend to read weirdo conspiracy and other oddball theorists like someone at an all-you-can-eat buffet in Las Vegas, glancing at everything that's offered, and taking what looks tasty. One doesn't usually have to worry about getting food poisoning from food one only looked at and then passed by. But does it work like that for mind poisoning from deliberate disinformation - is just reading it and "passing it by" toxic to the mind?
    Good question. I think those of us who have been digging into this hole deeper and deeper for a long time eventually hit a crossroads after realizing the deceptions are endless and deeper and deeper. You are faced with the choice of either continuing to dig and dig as it seems like no matter what you once thought you realized was finally actually true also gets toppled... or... you realize you'll never get any real satisfaction, decide quit spending your time digging and have fun just gardening on the surface, loving and enjoying life.

If you choose to keep digging you have to accept that there's no way around exposing yourself to constant disinfo toxicity and the game includes having to get better and better at stopping yourself from believing nearly anything along the way to keep your shields strong against the poisoning and stay in observation only. So to answer your question, in my opinion I think yes, that the deception has been deliberately designed to include the poisoning you are sensing, therefore the game forces you to learn how to stay unpoisoned to make any progress at all.

I know I won't stop being a digger and don't feel hopeless or defeated. I am very, very happy about having cleaned out so much of what ISN'T true, despite having little to declare about the big Q's that IS true.

On a larger scale side note, I think one of the longterm poisoning agendas to obfuscate/play both sides/controlled opposition/seeding-planting books, people, movements many years in advance for future use may have been called Operation Chaos, or at least one of the disinfo operations, and stuff planted in the 60's to poison the boomer generation is in full bloom right now having created the extreme leftists being used right now.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

awakeningmom (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Agree -- and sometimes I have to stop the digging and just do the gardening or I fear I will go nuts trying to get to the TRUTH with all the layers of deception and limited hangouts and disinfo.

I just finished reading Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger I book and I am starting to warm to his philosophy that one should remain an agnostic about just about everything -- including the Deep State machinations or a belief in what the "Illuminati" actually is. Chances are, much of what I currently "be-lie-ve" now will be unveiled as total hogwash down the line. Case in point: I had recently heard during an interview with George Webb (I think it was with Marty Leeds, but could have been with Kerry Cassidy), who has been covering the corruption within the Clinton Foundation and particularly its role in child trafficking/organ trafficking in Haiti. Webb threw out some quip about the elites getting organ transplants all the time from unwilling donors from places like Haiti, etc... and he tossed out something about David Rockefeller having had "7 heart transplants." Well, this outraged me and I ended up repeating it to my husband, who demanded proof....but when I went in search of "proof," all I found were links to very questionable sources (e.g., one called Scorched Earth, etc...). And then I thought about it and realized that David Rockefeller's private medical information would likely never be leaked into the public like that. Needless to say, my credibility in my husband's eyes suffered, but that's what I get for repeating sensational info like that without doing my own independent investigation. It did make me wonder about George Webb too, since I had heard it from him and he sounds so legitimate and knowledgeable when you listen to him -- but why wouldn't HE make sure that something inflammatory like that was true before repeating it?

Used to think that remaining "agnostic" would mean remaining passive to what's happening in the world, but I am coming to realize that I really can only affect the local level anyway, and thus spending too much time digging into the nasty business of the PTB and suffering the blows of realizing that people I tended to trust were likely limited hangouts/deliberate disinfo agents time and time again does nothing but depress me and further confuse/pollute my mind. I'm becoming more and more interested in the gardening because, as someone on this site brilliantly said: "I am here in this experience, and what now"?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

avid (11th March 2017), Bluegreen (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Helene West (15th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast