+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Jones Look-Alike

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Jim Jones Look-Alike

Hi, everyone. I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but to me it is a remarkable personal experience, so I put it here.

Many years ago, now, I was living in near Wheatland, California. The place was a rental, 10 acres, fenced for horses (we did not have any horses, though), and the house sat at the back of the property, nearly 1/8 of a mile off the road, which was unpaved, with a long, unpaved driveway that led to the house.

It was summer, and very hot, the central air conditioning was on, and it was about 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I was in the living room and I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw 3 people standing there: two Mexican women, very short, with a tall man standing behind them.

The women started to evangelize to me. I politely told them that I was not interested, whereupon they became more insistent.

Now, the door to my house was up on a step...you had to step up from the porch to enter the house...and the women were short, so I was looking down at them, and so I had not really seen the man; I just sort of knew he was there, but I had not really looked at him because I had to look down at the women, and they were taking up all of my attention with their insistent evangelizing.

All of a sudden...I do not know why...I looked up at the man and got the shock of my life. There in front of me was a man who looked exactly...EXACTLY...like Jim Jones. Same height, same square face, same high cheek bones and square jaw, same dark, slick, combed-down hair, same dark complexion. He was in his 40s, the same age J.J. was when he died. He was wearing the same shape sunglasses. He was wearing a perfectly starched and ironed shirt with a dark tie. He did not appear to be sweating, even though the temperature was at least 100 degrees Fahrenheit and he had been standing there for at least two or three minutes in the heat, not to mention that he had climbed the stairs to get up onto the porch, and his skin was preternaturally smooth, like he had just had a facial. He had no facial lines, even though he appeared to be in his 40s.

The split second I really saw him...the split second I groked that he looked exactly like Jim Jones...a bolt of white light shot up my spine. The light shot straight up my spine, out the top of my head and bloomed into a sphere of white light that enveloped my whole body. I did not summon the light or call it up. It simply happened. And I got angry. I got angrier than I had ever been before in my life, and it was like the anger and the white light came at the same time, like they were one. I was incensed, and I let him have it. I threw every curse word I knew at him. I told him to get the **** off my porch and off my property and never, ever come back.

He put his hands up in front of him, palms facing toward me, and backed away. Then he kind of herded the two women away. They walked down the porch steps and got into a white, older car of a make and model that I did not recognize (but then, I am not much into cars). They drove down the driveway and stopped just before they got to the road. They were there a couple of minutes when I got really ******off and started down the driveway to order them off the property again, when just then they drove away.

But the strange thing was, I was completely naïve about things like aliens and MIB. At that point, I did not know about The Mothman Prophecies. I had never heard about Carlos Castaneda, or John Keel. And I certainly had never heard that other people have seen J.J. look-alikes, too. If I remember correctly, it happened before my husband and I even had a computer at home.

So that is that story. I still don't know what to make of it. All I know is that one day, a man who looked exactly like Jim Jones turned up on my front porch, and all I can say is that he better never do it again

addition I wanted to add, too, that at that time I had never heard of Kundalini energy or anything like that.
    Last edited by Selkie; 6th August 2015 at 01:12.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bob (18th July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th March 2015), Hervé (30th March 2015), Jean-Marie (29th March 2015), johnh (30th March 2015), Nasu (30th March 2015), william r sanford72 (30th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member johnh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Jones Look-Alike

There is anger, there is rage, and then there is Wrath, which has sort of a divine quality/justice. Thought you handled the situation perfectly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnh For This Post:

Nasu (30th March 2015), Selkie (30th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnh (here)
    There is anger, there is rage, and then there is Wrath, which has sort of a divine quality/justice. Thought you handled the situation perfectly.
    Thank you very much for this.

6. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Well, maybe that one was also, only a look-alike:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Who are these "WE?"

Let me introduce you to some of the top ranking ones throught the work of an actual, genuine whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

[...]

‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?" by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else....

[...]
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th March 2017 at 00:17.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Nasu (30th March 2015), Selkie (30th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Well, maybe that one was also, only a look-alike:

Who are these "WE?"

Let me introduce you to some of the top ranking ones throught the work of an actual, genuine whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

[...]

‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?" by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else....

[...]
    You know, even at the time I thought it was really creepy that the man who looked just like Jim Jones appeared to be sort of leading or controlling two Hispanic or Mexican women**, and that they were evangelizing. He stood behind them, but he was definitely in charge. There was a mission in that area called St. Vincent DePaul, and I always wondered if they (the man and the two women) came from there.

And btw, I was not aware of that aspect of the Jonestown massacre, and thanks very much for pointing it out!

as an aside, I am part gypsy, and as far as I know, TPTB do not like them at all

an addition: ** Even at the time, it occurred to me to wonder if somehow that man...be he a J.J. clone or whatever...had found another bunch of vulnerable people to victimize.
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th March 2017 at 00:17.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bob (18th July 2015), Flash (30th March 2015), Hervé (30th March 2015), Nasu (30th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    All of a sudden...I do not know why...I looked up at the man and got the shock of my life. There in front of me was a man who looked exactly...EXACTLY...like Jim Jones. Same height, same square face, same high cheek bones and square jaw, same dark, slick, combed-down hair, same dark complexion.
    This Jim Jones?
    (I hope I did not just cause another bolt of angry energy up your spine <grin>.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Selkie (31st March 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    All of a sudden...I do not know why...I looked up at the man and got the shock of my life. There in front of me was a man who looked exactly...EXACTLY...like Jim Jones. Same height, same square face, same high cheek bones and square jaw, same dark, slick, combed-down hair, same dark complexion.
    This Jim Jones?
    (I hope I did not just cause another bolt of angry energy up your spine <grin>.)
    Yes, exactly like that.

Right down to the glasses, I should add.

p.s. LOL...no bolt of anger at you, but at him, yes! Creepy **** that he is/was.
    Last edited by Selkie; 30th March 2015 at 19:17.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (30th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread