+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using Economics to explain Physics

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Using Economics to explain Physics

After much debate as to where to put this thread I chose Science as it is after all describing Physics. But I was so taken by the analogies as to the rate of exchange as energy and the explanation of GOLD (you have to watch the video through out) and the search for the higgs and related balance of silver.....I simply had to share this.

I'll leave a link to the paper as well where at the end of the paper ... TIME is thrown into the mix and it is again the analogy which gained my attention... as the exchange of currency and analogy is simply ...well you decide.

Paper here:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1410.6753v1.pdf

What are your thoughts?

Edit:

Big mistake on my part. I figured this thread might spark some interest in the exchange energy and time factors within the paper not really discussed in the video. The last two pages were very interesting btw...if you should find any interest at all.

I humbly admit this thread is one of my many mistakes and ask that it be deleted by a moderator. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 1st April 2015 at 16:00.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (2nd April 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Billy (2nd April 2015), Hervé (1st April 2015), Marianne (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), Sierra (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Using Economics to explain Physics

Well, today is "fishy day" in most of Europe so people might be a little cautious about what's posted around and your thread hasn't been up for more than a few hours...

My way of ing it
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Marianne (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), Shadowself (2nd April 2015), Sierra (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Perhaps I should have titled it "Blue Avians new Cashless non-monetary system of the universal science". LOL

But seriously....nobody is interested in it...just weirdos like me....thanks anyway.

It's seriously just a waste of bandwidth and probably should be deleted.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), Sierra (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Shadowself, please give this thread some time. It was only posted today, and many folks are working or on the other side of the world asleep.

I haven't looked at the video -- I'm at work for another few hours.

But if it's like your usual contributions, it will be a great help to understanding what's happening in our world.

Thanks for all you do.

Marianne
    (another bump for the thread!)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Omni (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), Shadowself (2nd April 2015), Sierra (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,840 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I humbly admit this thread is one of my many mistakes and ask that it be deleted by a moderator. Thanks in advance.
    I humbly admit that I have no clue why you might consider this thread a mistake, and I decline, for the moment at least, to delete it .

First, I'll take a little while to consider the video and paper. Cat (and cow) threads I can respond to with a quick thanks ... this might require a bit more extensive contemplation first.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Omni (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), Shadowself (2nd April 2015), Sierra (3rd April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

There's a converse of this, too. Bill Cooper in his seminal BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

(download here: http://projectavalon.net/Behold_A_Pa...iam_Cooper.pdf)

...was the first to publish SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS:

http://projectavalon.net/Silent_Weap...Quiet_Wars.pdf

(and many have never seen this, a letter from the author: —>)

http://projectavalon.net/Silent_Weap...hor_letter.pdf

In SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS, a compelling and highly ingenious model is presented which describes economics in terms of complex electronic circuitry.

Even if it's beyond the total understanding of many here (myself included!), it's well worth a look to get the general concept.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2015 at 15:05.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (2nd April 2015), Shadowself (2nd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Trying to understand what a dollar is, is what lead down the path that got me here…on seeking out where science and spirituality “meet”.

Science (and economics) are faith-based systems, like any religion, except we are all (who are able to afford to be in front of computer or other device that can read this) are subject to the religion of economics.

There’s an underlying belief (at least I was taught at my university in my “advanced” traingin on the subject), that free-market capitalist economics is based on a “psychics-type” thermodynamics.

In practice, I see that it is nowhere near the zero-sum game we are taught. Through reality creation, of those that we give faith to (unseen entities that hide behind organizations like the “Fed” that create “money” into existence), billions of us lie to ourselves about the energy exchange we participate, and so it is.

Try it: figure out how a dollar is created. What the DTCC is. Who/what makes actual decisions that affect the way we arrange our lives.

Then maybe you will start asking yourselves WHO brings specific pieces of information (the real currency) into your experience (I find the “Blue Avians” a particularly synchronistic idea for you to have brought up)….and most importantly: WHY??

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote …. and most importantly: WHY??
    I was being facetious. Simple as that. If you'll recall there was talk about this "group" removing money ...etc, etc, etc.

Perhaps I was too quick to dismiss the subject. I figured nobody would be interested.

On that note in the paper I was taken by the noted energy exchange between two points in space. Then they throw in Time as borrowed credit and it threw me for a loop...I admit I had a moment of insane clarity as to the analogy. which is why I later decided to have this thread deleted.

But here goes [from the paper submitted]:

So far, we have been discussing the model in Euclidean space, ignoring the time direction, or taking it to be equivalent to the space dimensions. Let us now include it more properly. We can think of one of the directions in our lattice as a time direction, say it is the dth dimension, and label it by the index t. The exchange rate in the time direction is simply saying that if you have some amount of money at some instant in time, then at the next instant your money will be converted to e At (~n) times your original amount. Each instant in time has its own currency. Equivalently, you can think of At (~n) as the central bank interest rate of the corresponding country. And you are required to deposit your money in the central bank. Of course there can be opportunities to speculate by going around circuits that have one side along the time direction. You might say that it is impossible to travel backwards in time. However, you can do the following. You make an arrangement with another speculator. You borrow some money and give it to him. Now you have debt and he has money. He stays in the original country and you move to the neighboring country at the initial instant of time, you wait there till the next instant.

Let us consider the case with no gold [Higgs], so that speculators can only carry money between different countries.

We assume that we start with a spatial lattice as before. For our spacetime we would start from a three dimensional lattice of countries. Let us take time to be continuous, and think of "At" as the central bank exchange rate. For simplicity, let us choose the currency of each country so that we can set At = 0. This is like making a continuous adjustment of the currency units. As before, we assume that the amount of money that speculators carry per unit time around the elementary spatial circuits is proportional to the magnetic flux of the spatial circuit. If the net flux of money at a bank is non-zero, then the bank starts accumulating one of the two currencies. It will have an imbalance.

The total imbalance of the bank...is the difference between the amount of currency of the country at minus the total amount currency of the country that the bank has.

~

By taking a time derivative...[equations] of the Maxwell's equations in the continuum limit.

The other equation, which is Gauss's Law [equation]: This can be derived by assuming that there are speculators going around the time circuits.
    Demanding that there is no net amount of money deposited at each of the countries central banks imposes...

We can restore a generic value of "At" [central bank exchange (energy) rate equation]...

With similar assumptions we get the equation for a massive field when we include gold [Higgs]. With gold one needs to assume that the price of gold obeys an equation of the form of [equation] is the amount of gold at each country.

~

Equating time and energy exchange rate. Whoa!!!!!!! What time is it? What's in your wallet?

Thanks for the Pdf Bill I'll take time to read it...and to all others I hope I haven't gone completely off my rocker ...yet.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd April 2015 at 16:52.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Hervé (2nd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

On a humorous note:

Time in the paper equals Debt....so what does a group of time traveling Vikings have to do with credit card debt? I don't know! But it's certainly qualitative...LOL

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just a note to Bill and Hervé who sent me note of this PDF:

I'm astonished by the similar nature of the two three point energy exchange between the author of SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS (my first time reading this) and the above (op) physics model.

I'm up to page 17 and reading on....thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd April 2015 at 18:20.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Hervé (2nd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excellent. This paper is also available in a reasonably well formatted HTML version, at Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

I like this section from this paper:

===========
    Mr. Rothchild's Energy Discovery

What Mr. Rothschild had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is "when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you."

Mr. Rothschild had discovered that currency or deposit loan accounts had the required appearance of power that could be used to induce people (inductance, with people corresponding to a magnetic field) into surrendering their real wealth in exchange for a promise of greater wealth (instead of real compensation). They would put up real collateral in exchange for a loan of promissory notes. Mr. Rothschild found that he could issue more notes than he had backing for, so long as he had someone's stock of gold as a persuader to show his customers.

Mr. Rothschild loaned his promissory notes to individual and to governments. These would create overconfidence. Then he would make money scarce, tighten control of the system, and collect the collateral through the obligation of contracts. The cycle was then repeated. These pressures could be used to ignite a war. Then he would control the availability of currency to determine who would win the war. That government which agreed to give him control of its economic system got his support.

Collection of debts was guaranteed by economic aid to the enemy of the debtor. The profit derived from this economic methodology mad Mr. Rothschild all the more able to expand his wealth. He found that the public greed would allow currency to be printed by government order beyond the limits (inflation) of backing in precious metal or the production of goods and services.
    ===========

The analogy between economics and physics that this thread begins with is not just an analogy that might help us understand advanced physics. Such physics is something most of us won't endeavor to understand all that much, and in any case, we humans are in no position to be changing the fundamental physics of the universe. That is whatever it is.

Rather this analogy between money and physics is fundamental to something that involves almost all of us more actively, and something that is much closer to being manipulated by humans themselves - money.

Debt-money banking systems, such as Mayer Amschel Rothschild established in the 1760s, have attributes like electrical circuits, with their inductance, capacitance, and oscillations at varying frequencies. In each case, a properly applied input pulsing signal can amplify into a much more energetic, potentially destructive, oscillation.

The extension and withholding of debt, and liens on resources and productivity, are some of the key elements of this "debt-money circuitry", which have been played over the last two and a half centuries by the Rothschilds and their associates like a fine fiddle, now an immense orchestra, to gain great power over the nations, people, resources and productivity of humanity.

The dominant debt-money system of the last century, the US Dollar, has reached its peak and is now collapsing, in a "controlled demolition." It will appear to be replaced by an old-fashioned appearing system of national currencies backed by resources, trade and precious metals. Not so. All those national currencies, whether BRICS or Anglo-American or other, have agreed to denominate their most liquid debt paper, their sovereign bonds, in SDR units.

Guess who will be controlling the exchange rates between the various national currencies and the common denominator, SDR's? I am as confident as I can be that the Rothschilds and associates, will control the value, in SDR units, of the major national currencies, via the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). Both the IMF and AIIB are committed to using SDR's as the common denominator unit of money exchange rates.

That is the key "innovation" in the new and upcoming monetary system, for the next century, that will replace the US Dollar dominated system of the last century.

We are not returning to gold backed money. We are transitioning to SDR denominated exchange rates between multiple national currencies.

The modelling of the world's monetary and economic system, using now computers and vast surveillance capabilities, should provide the Rothschilds and associates yet another century of immense wealth and power.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd April 2015 at 22:44.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (2nd April 2015), Neal (3rd April 2015), Shadowself (2nd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks Paul!

Quote The analogy between economics and physics that this thread begins with is not just an analogy that might help us understand advanced physics. Such physics is something most of us won't endeavor to understand all that much, and in any case, we humans are in no position to be changing the fundamental physics of the universe. That is whatever it is.

Rather this analogy between money and physics is fundamental to something that involves almost all of us more actively, and something that is much closer to being manipulated by humans themselves - money.

Debt-money banking systems, such as Mayer Amschel Rothschild established in the 1760s, have attributes like electrical circuits, with their inductance, capacitance, and oscillations at varying frequencies. In each case, a properly applied input pulsing signal can amplify into a much more energetic, potentially destructive, oscillation.

The extension and withholding of debt, and liens on resources and productivity, are some of the key elements of this "debt-money circuitry", which have been played over the last two and a half centuries by the Rothschilds and their associates like a fine fiddle, now an immense orchestra, to gain great power over the nations, people, resources and productivity of humanity.
    Holy flippin wow!

I have to tell you first I started this thread a couple of hours before I left for work on a 12 hour shift. Came home exhausted and slept about 5 hours. Got up checked the forum and this thread and saw the posts. I made my last few posts then started reading the pdf as I indicated got to about page 27 and started getting tired so I went to lay down and take a nap.

I awoke saying out loud...

"Time is borrowed energy!"

Okay...that was different...and yes I said it...I am weird.

Then I started seeing other analogies. Check it:

When you use a credit [debt = time] credit card what is the term used?

Charge it.

Then in this pdf supplied by Bill is equating an electric circuit to the system of exchange of goods. This paper I supplied equates debt as time. Check it:

Emit....to throw or give off or out (as light or heat)
    cast, discharge, emanate, evolve, exhale,expel, give out, irradiate, issue, radiate,release, send (out), shoot, throw out, vent

Emission....The emission spectrum of a chemical element or chemical compound is the spectrum of frequencies of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the element's atoms or the compound's molecules when they are returned to a lower energy state.

Charge = Amplitude to Emit

(Whoa!)

Negative feed back loop:

Quote The stock market is an example of a system prone to oscillatory "hunting", governed by positive and negative feedback resulting from cognitive and emotional factors among market participants. For example,

When stocks are rising (a bull market), the belief that further rises are probable gives investors an incentive to buy (positive feedback—reinforcing the rise, see also stock market bubble); but the increased price of the shares, and the knowledge that there must be a peak after which the market falls, ends up deterring buyers (negative feedback—stabilizing the rise).
    Once the market begins to fall regularly (a bear market), some investors may expect further losing days and refrain from buying (positive feedback—reinforcing the fall), but others may buy because stocks become more and more of a bargain (negative feedback—stabilizing the fall).

George Soros used the word reflexivity, to describe feedback in the financial markets and developed an investment theory based on this principle.

The conventional economic equilibrium model of supply and demand supports only ideal linear negative feedback and was heavily criticized by Paul Ormerod in his book The Death of Economics, which, in turn, was criticized by traditional economists. This book was part of a change of perspective as economists started to recognize that chaos theory applied to nonlinear feedback systems including financial markets.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feedback

What an analogy! Chaos Theory? Oh crap! That's physics!

Watch what time does to these bowling balls. Double Pendulum theory is part of Chaos theory btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_pendulum

~

"Time is borrowed energy!"

(Yes I am that weird.)

Living on Borrowed Time

What do you suppose is the significance?

In the Grand unified theory:

Quote Energetic activity means space and time
    In proportion to the increase in energetic activity, space is enlarged and time is prolonged - distended. Because energetic activity occurs in closed spiral rings (swirls, waves, quants), time, as in the other two media, appears in closed rings, which are similar to the energetic matter to which it belongs and depends upon. This means that time, as well as energy, appears as quants.

Wave theory provides a more natural explanation to Einstein’s general theory of relativity, in which he maintains that time curves in the spaces around stars and other massive objects and that at great velocities time is extended.

With greater clarity, wave theory maintains that a high-energy wave has a greater energetic periphery than a smaller wave, that energy rotates in a greater circuit and that time is extended. If energy is added to a defined space, time is also extended. For example, pulsars (neutron stars) lose their peripheral energy, causing them to rotate more rapidly; in other words, time decreases relative to the decrease in the space of energetic matter. Loss of energy means loss of time and space; an increase of energy means larger space and extended time. Thus, time depends on the amount of the energy and the space of a wave.

time
    =

energy X space

oscillation (frequency)

Because energy appears only in wave formations (swirls), we believe that time appears in the same form, in quants (energetic space), and proceeds together with energetic creation (masses). The phrase “Time is ticking away” in essence means that energy does away with time. Every phase has its time, after which its “genes” of energetic matter transfer to the next phase or to space.

In different energy formations, such as dark matter, communication is other than the velocity of light; Einstein’s wormholes are suitable velocities for such activities. In this phase, time is absolutely universal (Einstein’s postulate). Even when the distance is extremely large, time is slowed down to nearly zero.

Every energy formation can appear in different ways and different formations can appear in the same way. So, too, time, a creation of energetic matter, can be created in different ways. From this we can conclude that time, like energy, has its beginning (appearance) in every phase and also its decay into the next phase. Finally, absolute energetic space meets absolute time, and they reappear in other creations in all their phases. Together with energetic matter, time carries all its events, like genes.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/book/time01.htm
    Living as we do in the arrow of time....we are borrowing energy...No?

Money...what better way to grab our borrowed time/debt attention.

Order from Chaos

Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd April 2015 at 01:12.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Hervé (3rd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ironic that the author of that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" has been doing/serving "time."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Shadowself (3rd April 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Ironic that the author of that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" has been doing/serving "time."
    Time = Debt

He's paying his DEBT [to society] or so the say....

Hervé...please pick me up off the floor now.

Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd April 2015 at 01:03.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Hervé (3rd April 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What we're observing here is that most of the more interesting dynamic systems, whether they involve:can all be modeled in similar ways, involving the dynamic transfer of energy, with components providing frequency dependent storage and impedance.

Once you have sufficient (1) measurement (aka surveillance), (2) analysis (as with computer simulators) and (3) control power, then you can dynamically manage such a system.

To the extent that your measurement, analysis and control power exceed those of anyone else trying to manage that system, then to that extent you are able to determine what that system does and override any efforts to the contrary (unless your fundamental understanding of the system is fatally flawed.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2015 at 04:49.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Shadowself (3rd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Now you're talking!

I seem to recall not too far in the distant past sharing with a group of folks a rather ambiguous yet compelling set of glyphs in a tomb in Egypt that I felt was proof of time travel.
    It started with a dynamical system. To be precise it involved Bifurcation theory & Chaos ...a holistic parameter. I wonder if I should share that? I'll give it a think.

But thanks for bringing that up because it's quite relevant as you say:

"To the extent that your measurement, analysis and control power exceed those of anyone else trying to manage that system, then to that extent you are able to determine what that system does and override any efforts to the contrary (unless your fundamental understanding of the system is fatally flawed.)"

Well said Paul!

A poem I must leave for the evening:

The nature of infinity is this: That every thing has its
    Own Vortex, and when once a traveler thro' Eternity
    Has pass'd that Vortex, he perceives it roll backward behind
    His path, into a globe itself infolding like a sun,
    Or like a moon, or like a universe of starry majesty . . .

Thus is the earth one infinite plane, and not as apparent
    To the weak traveler confin'd beneath the moony shade.
    Thus is the heaven a vortex pass'd already, and the earth
    A vortex not yet pass'd by the traveler thro' Eternity.

~William Blake from Milton
    Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd April 2015 at 04:15.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Hervé (3rd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

The one problem I have with the OP video is that the professor's opening premise is that the banks exert no mass on the electrons circling since there is no exchange rate.

Banks take a vig regardless if its currency or gold trading that is circling, so therefore the physics would either breakdown or grow larger.

Let's say the banks started out as a H atom (circa 1750) by 1775 in financing American Revolution they would be have acquired enough atoms (or profits) to become a He atom. And by the Battle of Waterloo an O atom.
    So fast forward to today and the largest banks have become so toxic and radioactive that they are now Uranium atoms.

There now that works.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Hervé (3rd April 2015), Shadowself (3rd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, all that is ol' Ben Franklin's fault:

Quote Time is money, a phrase used by Benjamin Franklin in Advice to a Young Tradesman, Written by an Old One, see opportunity cost
    ... sheeesh!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Shadowself (3rd April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

OMG! I forgot all about this until this morning while drinking my coffee.

The Casimir Effect. So I gathered my data and check this out...

Negative Energy ~ Casimir Effect ~ Wormholes

Casimir ~ Hendrik

Negative Energy ..Borrowing from the future = Time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Not to be confused with:

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place

Sit With Elders Of The Gentle Race

Travelers Of Both Time And Space

They Talk Of Days For Which They Sit And Wait
    And All Will Be Revealed

Not a word I heard could I relate..........Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

Note: I had this along with the data:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.U39k7SiGeF9

Like some bizarre form of optical fiber, a long, thin wormhole might let you send messages through time using pulses of light

Via this relating to the Casimir Effect ~ Borrowed [future] time:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.1283v1.pdf

And this as a side dish:

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...o-electricity/

Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd April 2015 at 16:36.

37. Link to Post #20
    Norway Avalon Member vortex surfer's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting topic! Joseph Farrell has written about the relationship between economics and physics - analysing the emergence of econophysics - from the 1950s and onward, comparing it to ancient Babylon and Egypt by way of astrology and the studies of natural cycles (see also Edward Dewey and his Foundation for the Study of Cycles).

Farrells book "Babylons banksters" covers a lot of ground in this area, including Deweys work. He also blogs a bit about this topic from time to time: http://http://gizadeathstar.com/2012/04/economics-physics-and-the-recent-financial-meltdown/
    The longest journey begins with the first step

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vortex surfer For This Post:

Shadowself (4th April 2015), Sierra (4th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast