+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin FOOLFRAUD (aka Benjamin Fulford)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Benjamin FOOLFRAUD (aka Benjamin Fulford)

I obtained this "critical analysis" of Benjamin Fullford from a site where he and his "partner" get some good nuggets of information from - then essentially claim it to be their own - making them plagiarists as well...

Quote Jewish-Canadian conspiracy theorist and notorious fantasist Benjamin Fulford employs an otherwise jobless, delusional Serbian bum (a former drug dealer) living near Fulford in Tokyo to "star" in various videos with him, posing as the "Grand Master of the Illuminati". Fulford and this Serbian nobody plagiarise the material made freely available by us on this website and sell it in plagiarised books and to subscription-paying suckers.

Fulford is a liar, fraud, con man, charlatan, Narcissist, fantasist and criminal plagiarist. He is the uttermost scum, swindling weak-minded people.

In his own words: "Hello, my name is Benjamin Fulford. I am a spokesperson for an organization known as the White Dragon Society. We are an international group of financiers, military men, people in intelligence agencies, and in secret organizations, as well as journalists, and regular citizens who have been appalled and disgusted by the never-ending wars caused by the military-industrial complex. They have been using over 90% of humanity's savings in order to steal oil, pillage countries, and just cause mayhem."

Hold on - aren't the international financiers, military men, people in intelligence services, Masons and propaganda journalists precisely the PROBLEM?! Fulford is an Old World Order agent of DISINFORMATION, trying to confuse you about who is good and who is bad. ALL INTERNATIONAL FINANCIERS ARE BAD. FULL STOP. ALL WAR MONGERS IN THE MILITARY ARE BAD. ALL INTELLIGENCE SERVICES ARE CORRUPT. ALL OWO JOURNALISTS ARE LIARS.

Fulford is making himself rich selling you lies.

The world will be free only when we are free of exactly the people who allegedly belong to the "White Dragon Society" (formerly the Black Dragon Society!).

Wake up!

Ask yourself a very simple question. We give away two million words on this site for free. Fulford takes your money, as much of it and as often as he can. Either we are conning you or he is. Can you work it out? It's not difficult. Always follow the money!

(Note that we have had to suspend releasing new, free information on this site because of the plagiarism of Fulford and his poodle Balkan accomplice. We apologise to all of those who begged us to keep going.)

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Be...2499096%29.htm

Source: http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/
    (They have an entire section dedicated to Benjamin Fulford - link on Main Page (1/2 way down on the left)

Enjoy reading from this site. Extremely refreshing, down to earth yet highly enlightening read...and if you're not expecting it - you will soon be questioning everything you ~think~ you know...which is far more dangerous than not knowing anything!!!

I hope this hits home with you seekers out there...I know it did for me
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd April 2015 at 20:04. Reason: added quote and link + emphasis

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

airaspect (2nd April 2015), Andrew_K (25th July 2017), Bill Ryan (29th November 2016), Elainie (2nd April 2015), jackovesk (3rd April 2015), johnh (3rd April 2015), justntime2learn (2nd April 2015), Nasu (2nd April 2015), rodrigoo (2nd April 2015), seko (2nd April 2015), Selkie (2nd April 2015), Sophocles (29th November 2016), the_real_dave-id (2nd April 2015), Whiskey_Mystic (1st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin FOOLFRAUD (aka Benjamin Fulford)

Please stop attacking other people. Show me the proof you have to make these allegations. That he gets money for what he does is no different from all other reporters. If you do not believe him stop reading his work. Provide the information you agree with. We can all make up our own minds. I happen to like the guy. Can any group stop fighting among themselves, this is what has put us in the sad position we are in. We believed and trusted in the past. I do not think anything Ben reports needs to be taken as gospel. He is at least doing something.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to EdithGibbs For This Post:

Aspen (3rd April 2015), BMJ (30th November 2016), bojancan (2nd April 2015), Camilo (2nd April 2015), Cardillac (3rd April 2015), Ecnal61 (3rd April 2015), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), happyuk (3rd April 2015), Herbert (2nd April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015), Lifebringer (2nd April 2015), lucidity (3rd April 2015), princesslovercup (2nd April 2015), Pweeky (2nd April 2015), raregem (3rd April 2015), sandpainter (8th April 2015), skyflower (3rd April 2015), Truglivartna (3rd April 2015), wnlight (2nd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Edith...I certainly appreciate your notion with regards to making personal attacks on individuals I do not know personally. However, when it comes to the volatile nature of the information B.F. deals in - would it not be prudent to expose a fraud as a fraud in order to be of service to others who take his word as "gospel"?

As far as proof is concerned - were you to delve into the link I posted as the "Source" ... locate the link for "Benjamin Fulford" on the main page, and read the proof they provided for us all to see -you will find what you need to see this man for what he truly is - a DISINFORMATION AGENT!

When it comes to bringing about positive change in this world - there's the New Age "Love & Light & Everything's Gonna Be Allright" mentality ... and then there's "REALITY". The reality of old money trying to maintain its power in this world. And they won't be going anywhere without a fight! Violence is not necessary, mind you, but bending over like a limp noodle just so that you don't hurt anybody's feelings is not going to accomplish anything but allow for the Old World Order to flourish.

Ask yourself a question, won't you? Ask yourself "Do I stand for something that is worth dying for?"

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

airaspect (3rd April 2015), Andrew_K (25th July 2017), Jane Tripp (24th January 2018), johnh (3rd April 2015), Omni (3rd April 2015), Selkie (2nd April 2015), Whiskey_Mystic (1st December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member princesslovercup's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with what you're saying. Folks who think they have a handle on the truth, and the rest of us are too stupid to see through the lies, are truly insulting my intelligence and that of all others. Each one of us is capable of finding truth.

Truth is found everywhere, even in what is considered to be fraudulent.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princesslovercup For This Post:

aranuk (3rd April 2015), Camilo (2nd April 2015), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), Richard S. (3rd April 2015), STAR87 (2nd April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by EdithGibbs (here)
    Please stop attacking other people. Show me the proof you have to make these allegations. That he gets money for what he does is no different from all other reporters. If you do not believe him stop reading his work. Provide the information you agree with. We can all make up our own minds. I happen to like the guy. Can any group stop fighting among themselves, this is what has put us in the sad position we are in. We believed and trusted in the past. I do not think anything Ben reports needs to be taken as gospel. He is at least doing something.
    I totally agree with your assessment EdithGibbs. The purpose of this forum is not to trash other people. Besides that, all drgreig is doing, is copying what he read on the link he provided, and pasting it here and taking it as a fact, detracting someone without any proof whatsoever. This kind of behavior shoud be stopped.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Aspen (3rd April 2015), Cardillac (3rd April 2015), Carmody (3rd April 2015), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015), Lifebringer (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), naochan (2nd April 2015), simbad24 (2nd April 2015), skyflower (3rd April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes! I copied & pasted words that were not written by myself about a person I do not know personally. I see how that can be taken in an insulting/offensive way, and as I make future contributions to this forum, will take this into consideration. By no means am I a part of this forum to demonstrate bad behaviour!

However, here I am, back-pedalling in order to placate the sensitivities of others...which is absolutely part of the problem in today's world...in Canada where I've lived all my life, the first, knee-jerk reaction we have when it comes to dealing with others is to say "Sorry!" immediately - without even knowing what you're sorry for!!!

It has been said: "there are no two words in the English-language more harmful than 'good job'." All I have to say to that is "American Idol contestants." If this is a forum for us all to feel "fuzzy-love" on the inside, and talk about insanely unconventional topics without executing any kind of viable action...then what is the purpose other than to delude ourselves and accomplish nothing? It has been said that "Life is not a spectator sport" and I'm tired of being a spectator!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

airaspect (3rd April 2015), Andrew_K (25th July 2017), Chip (2nd April 2015), Joe Akulis (3rd April 2015), Oouthere (3rd April 2015), Selkie (2nd April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    and I'm tired of being a spectator!!

Stop being an spectator and start respecting others you don't agree with. I guess some newcomers don't really grasp what PA is all about.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter.
    Last edited by Camilo; 2nd April 2015 at 22:37.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2015), fourty-two (3rd April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015), skyflower (3rd April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm requesting the mods to close this thread!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015), Lifebringer (2nd April 2015), naochan (2nd April 2015), skyflower (3rd April 2015), sunflower (2nd April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do it if you must. And I will try to figure out how to have respect for somebody who profits from misleading others.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

airaspect (3rd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Why did they not provide a copy of what they published and Fulford published afterwards to prove their claims?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd April 2015), Lifebringer (2nd April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Why did they not provide a copy of what they published and Fulford published afterwards to prove their claims?
    Because, if I understood it correctly, Ben plagiarizes the content of their site, so the material is all over their site and Ben apparently feeds on it. One can do that comparison for oneself.

Edit:

I edited the OP for clarity of source and separated what's quoted from the site from what's from the poster.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd April 2015 at 20:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2017), Chip (2nd April 2015), Daughter of Time (3rd April 2015), Omni (2nd April 2015), Selkie (2nd April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

One can only do the comparison if they subscribe to BF. Since they are the ones making the claim, they should provide data to back up their claim. Moreover they mention a court case by others that was filed and supposably lost by BF. If they are so sure they have evidence against BF, why have they not filed a case for the plagiarism?

I personally have found that the writing style of BF seems to change. I find that dubious so I do not subscribe. I do not find that they have proven their claims. I even read some of their website.

School playground name calling is a way to convince an audience with hate rather than rational critical thinking. They take it to the extreme to build up emotional distain. While they are doing this they are also telling the reader that they are an idiot if they don't agree with them. This is often a red flag designed to whip up fear in the masses when people are getting too close to reality. I am not sure that is their intention but I would not rely on them for information that wakes up people.

I wish Bill would address his criteria for evaluating information. He is extremely astute and this would be immensely valuable to everyone here who is looking for truth. Perhaps a newsletter topic?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd April 2015), airaspect (3rd April 2015), skyflower (3rd April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    ...If they are so sure they have evidence against BF, why have they not filed a case for the plagiarism?...
    If Fulford is not a plagiarist, then he has a case against them for libel. But my guess is that he will not sue.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), Hervé (2nd April 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I still trust B.F. ,it is my right to choose my own illusions:smoking:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hate is a useless lie that we convinced ourselves as valuable for our inner balance
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poetbil For This Post:

Camilo (2nd April 2015), grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by poetbil (here)
    I still trust B.F. ,it is my right to choose my own illusions:smoking:
    LOL...you are absolutely right about illusions!

Although I, personally, do not trust Fulford as far as I could throw him.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd April 2015 at 22:39.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), poetbil (3rd April 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Who says fulford is getting rich off his writing? His Monday reports are copied and pasted onto outside sites. It's easy to read his work without
    paying a thing. I bet he hardly makes anything off his writing. His books I believe are more financial in nature, and published only in Japan.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Aspen (3rd April 2015), Camilo (2nd April 2015), grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015), lucidity (3rd April 2015), Omni (3rd April 2015), sandpainter (3rd April 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It's suddenly becoming clearer and clearer...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to citsym For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (3rd April 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You mean censorship? The guy got every right to call out BF either you respect freedom of speech or you don't... so what is it then? Here in your own words "start respecting others you don't agree with" try to practice what you preach....now go home and write out 100 times this "I must practice what I preach" come back when you have finished your lines. I myself may not agree with a lot of what is said on PA but I will defend to the death your right to say it and wouldn't go running to the moderators asking to remove something that didn't go along with my values or beliefs. I would put it to you that PA is not like that and maybe you are in the wrong forum.

36. Link to Post #19
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    Do it if you must. And I will try to figure out how to have respect for somebody who profits from misleading others.
    You don't have to defend your actions drgreig and you have every god damned right to post what you did son. BF as come out with more crap than our city sewer.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    You mean censorship? The guy got every right to call out BF either you respect freedom of speech or you don't... so what is it then? Here in your own words "start respecting others you don't agree with" try to practice what you preach....now go home and write out 100 times this "I must practice what I preach" come back when you have finished your lines. I myself may not agree with a lot of what is said on PA but I will defend to the death your right to say it and wouldn't go running to the moderators asking to remove something that didn't go along with my values or beliefs. I would put it to you that PA is not like that and maybe you are in the wrong forum.
    Beautifully said, and a big thank you from me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast