+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock on Magicians of the Gods preview interview and presentation....2015

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock Book - Magicians of the Gods

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    I know some of you will strong disagree with me but I have a feeling that Graham Hancock is working for the same people who hired Ben Fulford .... and that is NOT a good thing.
    Wow.That's an interesting claim.Do you have any evidence ?Are you saying that Mr Hancock is deliberately putting disinfo out there ?

Feel free to provide any proof.

cheers
    I would also be interested in any information you could point us in the direction of.

Graham also did this presentation recently giving a "snapshot" of what he's been working on.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

fourty-two (9th May 2015), Wind (9th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default From Fingerprints of the Gods to Magicians of the Gods

Graham Hancock's new book 'Magicians of the Gods' comes out in the next few days.He briefly talks about his journey from 'Fingerprints of the Gods' to 'Magicians of the Gods' in this short video.

Graham Hancock’s multi-million bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing, deeply controversial, wide-ranging investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for Earth’s lost civilization. Twenty years on, Hancock returns with Magicians of the Gods, the sequel to his seminal work. Published on 10 September 2015 in the UK and on 10 November 2015 in the US, Magicians of the Gods is not in any sense an ‘update’ of Fingerprints but is a completely new book filled from front to back with completely new evidence, completely new travels to the world’s most mysterious archaeological sites, and completely new insights, based on the latest scientific evidence, into the global cataclysm that wiped an advanced civilization from the earth and made us a species with amnesia, forced to begin again like children with no memory of what went before.

Near the end of the last Ice Age 12,800 years ago, a giant comet that had entered the solar system from deep space thousands of years earlier, broke into multiple fragments. Some of these struck the Earth causing a global cataclysm on a scale unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least eight of the fragments hit the North American ice cap, while further fragments hit the northern European ice cap.

The impacts, from comet fragments a mile wide approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour, generated huge amounts of heat which instantly liquidized millions of square kilometers of ice, destabilizing the Earth’s crust and causing the global Deluge that is remembered in myths all around the world.

A second series of impacts, equally devastating, causing further cataclysmic flooding, occurred 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the destruction and submergence of Atlantis.

The evidence revealed in this book shows beyond reasonable doubt that an advanced civilization that flourished during the Ice Age was destroyed in the global cataclysms between 12,800 and 11,600 years ago.

But there were survivors – known to later cultures by names such as ‘the Sages’, ‘the Magicians’, ‘the Shining Ones’, and ‘the Mystery Teachers of Heaven’. They travelled the world in their great ships doing all in their power to keep the spark of civilization burning. They settled at key locations – Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, Baalbek in the Lebanon, Giza in Egypt, ancient Sumer, Mexico, Peru and across the Pacific where a huge pyramid has recently been discovered in Indonesia. Everywhere they went these ‘Magicians of the Gods’ brought with them the memory of a time when mankind had fallen out of harmony with the universe and paid a heavy price.

A memory and a warning to the future… For the comet that wrought such destruction between 12,800 and 11,600 years may not be done with us yet. Astronomers believe that a 20-mile wide ‘dark’ fragment of the original giant comet remains hidden within its debris stream and threatens the Earth. An astronomical message encoded at Gobekli Tepe, and in the Sphinx and the pyramids of Egypt, warns that the ‘Great Return’ will occur in our time…

https://grahamhancock.com/magicians/
    Last edited by ponda; 8th September 2015 at 11:22.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

4. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th September 2015), barneythez (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (8th September 2015), Buzzie (8th September 2015), Cardillac (8th September 2015), Cidersomerset (8th September 2015), drneglector (13th January 2016), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Elen (8th September 2015), Fairy Friend (8th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (8th September 2015), gripreaper (8th September 2015), Hym (16th September 2015), Jhonie (8th September 2015), JRS (19th September 2015), Lefty Dave (8th September 2015), MorningSong (8th September 2015), Muzz (16th September 2015), Nasu (8th September 2015), Ol' Roy (13th September 2015), Omni (8th September 2015), Philaletheian (8th September 2015), Phoenix1304 (16th September 2015), Rex (8th September 2015), Rhah (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Wind (8th September 2015), ZooLife (8th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Default Re: From Fingerprints of the Gods to Magicians of the Gods

I went and bought Fingerprints this morning. I thought I knew a lot but, wow! I am loving it! I will order Magicians of the Gods soon.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), Cidersomerset (8th September 2015), drneglector (13th January 2016), Nasu (8th September 2015), Omni (8th September 2015), ponda (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Wind (8th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you ponda! I haven't actually read Fingerprints of the Gods yet and am not familiar with Graham Hancock's work, but both books look very interesting so thank you for bringing them to my attention. They're both in my wordery.com basket (magicians seems to be available already) and will order them soon

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), Cidersomerset (8th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), MorningSong (8th September 2015), ponda (8th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

@ponda

great posting- many thanks for this- can't wait to read Hancock's newest and afterward weigh the difference between his research and the research of Dr. Joseph Farrell (there already seems to be slightly conflicting scenarios)- I've read "Fingerprints of the Gods" as well as Farrell's "Cosmic War" (among many of his other books)- can't wait to compare and sort this out (at least try!) in my brain...

please continue to be well ponda and all on this website-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2015), ponda (9th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

COMET WILL HIT WITHIN 20 YEARS. Mr Hancock’s article in the Daily Mail doesn’t sugarcoat it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ike-Earth.html

I happened to have stumbled on this a few days before as well..I must check if this has been discussed on the forum….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcm6nqjbt4

I spent a some time this September in the mild grip of a certain frequency that seems to have gripped many. Blood Moon Tetrads, Shemitah, CERN, the pope in Washington, the significance of the 23/9 et al.

Ooh it tightens the base chakra to have to consider the idea of having to survive a disaster. Not a worthless consideration though. I know there are those that are already ‘survivalists’, bunkers an’ all. I’m not that desperate to survive but how would I cope is a fair question.

Hit by similar frequencies over recent years I had begun preparing a survival carryall with a compass, good knife, toilet rolls, water purifiers, lighters. Not sure why, just a feeling that if I have half an hour to move, what would I need?

I started adding to that carryall a few weeks back and going so far as identifying the highest point above sea level in my locality. It has a longbarrow too. Is there an entrance? Hmm, must take a run out there. No time, gotta work, gotta pay the bills. If I really thought it was coming would I care? One day, feeling a bit like a coiled spring, I had to tell myself to relax. Stay calm. Stay calm at all times.

I recalled this meme on hats and badges with a royal crest saying Stay Calm. Sold in touristy shops all over UK. ‘Don’t Panic’ was another one. Just appeared a few years back. Hmm pre-programming?

Stay Calm whispers in my ear as I contemplate the idea we could be given an hour.

Mulling over the youtube bible bashing apocalyptics, I saw clip of Morgan Freeman as the US President in Deep Impact saying ‘That’s it folks. Nothing we can do. You have an hour’. Then recalled Nicolas Cage in another Solar Disaster scenario, going to his loved ones and the last moments just waiting. In such a scenario a peace more profound than we’ve ever known would descend on humanity. It’s a good exercise to think about it at the very least. Get a taste of the absolute. Surviving an ELE would be far harder than the blast of ground zero of course.

I recognised a guilty desire that wants it all swept clean, restored, regenerated. A fresh start.

The tension eased, as the solar eclipse passed and I noted at the time on September 13, Jeremy Corbyn was elected leader of the opposition here in the UK and a new frequency of hope seems to be burgeoning in so many. Hope and vision. Good feeling, yes. Shadow Deputy PM is none other than Tom Watson who so gallantly pursued paedophiliacs in high places. The shadow Health Secretary, a vegan. 16 women in the cabinet to 15 men. Unlike the Tories that have 20 to 9 and their media shouting ridiculous headlines “Corbyn under fire for refusing top jobs to women’.

So much lying and propaganda and Corbyn is calling them out. He’s not going to perform in the circus. He wants to get on with serious matters. It’s all good. At least it feels that way. I’d still like to know the whole truth behind the Tsipras/Varoufakis fiasco, to see Tsipras slink away with his tail between his legs (and a bundle in his pocket?) was quite the disappointment this year.

Yet evil is getting exposed little by little, and I trust that accountability will become the keyword. So I’m still holding the vision of a better future for all, in spite of the fact that it could all end quite abruptly. At least I'll have my carryall and if some are to be believed, I might ascend in a rainbow bubble on the breeze of love. Cool. Think I'll contemplate that for a bit.. ;

Que sera, sera.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

awakeningmom (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Jhonie (16th September 2015), Magnus (17th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gardener (16th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Maybe not on the right thread, but interesting post nonetheless in my opinion.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Gardener (16th September 2015), Phoenix1304 (16th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th September 2015 at 19:24.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

drneglector (13th January 2016), Gardener (16th September 2015), Hym (16th September 2015), JRS (19th September 2015), Magnus (17th September 2015), Matthew (16th September 2015), Raven (13th January 2016), Smoke Me A Kipper (16th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

My copy was delivered the other day. Great read so far (when I get time). The descriptions of the cataclysmic melt water floods into the Scablands are something else.

In this picture Graham is standing next to Randal Carson, an expert on the geology of the area. In front of them is Dry Falls, which is the biggest known waterfall on earth, caused by by insane amounts of melt water from the North American ice sheets. Several miles wide and three times higher than Niagra. Whats even more incredible is that Randal recons that you would not have been able to see it because it would be underwater!

The descriptions of Gobekle Tepe are interesting too. They haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Interesting that the archaeologists say that it was deliberately buried.

The evidence is certainly mounting to back up Graham's hypothesis in his first book. The fact that scientists round the world are now coming to the conclusion that a comet impacting the ice sheets causing rapid floods and global cooling shaped the Younger Dryas vindicates his work.

Graham Hancocks books were the first stages of my awakening and have followed his work with interest ever since. I am so happy for him after putting up with all the stick he has had to endure from some in the scientific community.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I was talking to a receptionist today about Fingerprints. I told her it was about history, the end of the ice age and the flood. She was astonished! "You mean there really was an ice age? I thought it was just a movie, a cartoon and they made it up!" I was surprised. I guess they don't teach that in school anymore. She looked about 30.

She actually did not know that there was an ice age...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods

From LegaliseFreedom1

Quote Graham Hancock discusses his new book Magicians of the Gods. Hancock's multi-million bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing and deeply controversial investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for lost civilizations on Earth. Twenty years on, he returns with Magicians of the Gods which shows beyond reasonable doubt that an advanced civilization that flourished during the Ice Age was destroyed in global cataclysms between 12,800 and 11,600 years ago.

A giant comet that had entered the solar system from deep space thousands of years earlier, broke into multiple fragments, some of which struck the Earth causing devastation on a scale unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. The impacts from comet fragments a mile wide approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour instantly liquidized millions of square miles of ice, destabilizing the Earth's crust and causing the global Deluge that is remembered in myths all around the world. A second series of equally devastating impacts caused further cataclysmic flooding around 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the annihilation of Atlantis.

But there were survivors, who travelled the world in great ships doing all in their power to keep the spark of civilization burning. They settled at key locations - Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, Baalbek in the Lebanon, Giza in Egypt, ancient Sumer, Mexico, Peru and across the Pacific. Everywhere they went these ‘Magicians of the Gods’ brought with them the memory of a time when mankind had fallen out of harmony with the universe and paid a heavy price. A memory and a warning to the future; for the comet that wrought such utter destruction may not be done with us yet. Astronomers believe that a 20-mile wide fragment of the original giant comet remains hidden within its debris stream and still threatens the Earth. An astronomical message encoded at Gobekli Tepe, and in the Sphinx and the pyramids of Egypt, warns us that the ‘Great Return’ will occur in our time...

https://grahamhancock.com/
    Published on Oct 3, 2015

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods

I Gio, I really dont want to troll your thread or derailed it, but I do think that Erich von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods is a work of monumental importance! Hancock still inspired by his works....

''But there were survivors, who travelled the world in great ships doing all in their power to keep the spark of civilization burning. They settled at key locations - Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, Baalbek in the Lebanon, Giza in Egypt, ancient Sumer, Mexico, Peru and across the Pacific ''.

The one that I came to Avalon!
    I know it is a repost but a great one for me!
    Last edited by Gaia; 3rd October 2015 at 19:35.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Elisheva (4th October 2015), Rhah (4th October 2015), sigma6 (4th October 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Default Re: Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods

I love Graham's work. Looking forward to this new book and almost finished with Fingerprints. I spent a lot of time on google earth just looking, amazing!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

GaelVictor (4th October 2015), giovonni (4th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Graham Hancock :2015 Changing the Paradigm - Lighting the Historic Shadows // Magicians of the Gods

At the start he talks about the outburst by Dr. Zahi Hawass , concerning Robert
    Bauval and Grahams interaction with Zahi . The clash was posted earlier in the
    year , and this is the first response by Graham I think I have heard. Robert Bauval
    responded on several interviews at the time, but I cannot remember Graham
    saying much in public that I saw/heard.

===================================================

Zahi Hawass Storms out of Debate

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-out-of-Debate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graham Hancock :2015 Changing the Paradigm - Lighting the Historic Shadows

Published on 12 Jun 2015

June 2015: Earth-Keeper Presents Graham Hancock - Live at the Star-Gate. Viewable in
    HD Settings. This is the remarkable Graham Hancock's latest & newest presentation. An
    utterly astonishing 'must-see' presentation, truly Hancock at his best ! He reviews his
    recent discoveries, as well as an opening discussion (with film) of his 'debate' with Zahi
    Hawass in Egypt. Hancock is a true champion of bringing credible 'alternative' views of
    human history on the planet. Academically researched and articulately presented by one
    of the sharpest minds in modern study, his evidence is quite compelling, beautifully
    structured, supported & defended in a credible manner. Hancock is a true pioneer, and
    his courageous body of work is changing the paradigm by formidably challenging
    the 'old guard' of main stream resistance to astonishing evidence of advanced
    civilizations of the past. Filmed live at the Earth-Keeper Star-Gate event in Denver,
    Colorado to a supportive open minded audience of over 500. Enjoy !

www.Earth-Keeper.com

====================================================

Related......

Ancient Göbekli Tepe Who Built It, When, and Why ? // L. M'Howe Human Alien
    Hybrids and Gobekli Tepe

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-Gobekli-Tepe
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th October 2015 at 13:42.

29. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

arwen (8th October 2015), Atlas (7th October 2015), Aurelius (7th October 2015), Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), Billy (7th October 2015), earthadvocate (7th October 2015), Ecnal61 (8th October 2015), GaelVictor (7th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), Gardener (8th October 2015), giovonni (7th October 2015), Heart-2-Heart (8th October 2015), Ivanhoe (7th October 2015), LifeAngel (7th October 2015), Mike Gorman (8th October 2015), MorningSong (7th October 2015), Muzz (8th October 2015), Nasu (7th October 2015), nephalim (7th October 2015), Richard S. (8th October 2015), sandy (7th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015), transiten (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (7th October 2015), Wind (7th October 2015), Woody (7th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock :2015 Changing the Paradigm - Lighting the Historic Shadows // Magicians of the Gods

''but I cannot remember Graham
    saying much in public that I saw/heard.''

On his Facebook Page which I subscribe , it takes time to respond to everyone with kindness . A great man! imo

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th October 2015), Nasu (7th October 2015), sandy (7th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015), Wind (7th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Default Re: Graham Hancock :2015 Changing the Paradigm - Lighting the Historic Shadows // Magicians of the Gods

I listened to this earlier and posted it on the
    Andrew Collins interview thread earlier....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...55#post1007155

========================================================

Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods

Published on 3 Oct 2015

Graham Hancock discusses his new book Magicians of the Gods. Hancock's multi-million
    bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing and deeply controversial
    investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for lost civilizations on Earth.
    Twenty years on, he returns with Magicians of the Gods which shows beyond reasonable
    doubt that an advanced civilization that flourished during the Ice Age was destroyed in
    global cataclysms between 12,800 and 11,600 years ago.

A giant comet that had entered the solar system from deep space thousands of years earlier,
    broke into multiple fragments, some of which struck the Earth causing devastation on a scale
    unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. The impacts from comet fragments a mile wide
    approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour instantly liquidized millions of square miles
    of ice, destabilizing the Earth's crust and causing the global Deluge that is remembered in
    myths all around the world. A second series of equally devastating impacts caused further
    cataclysmic flooding around 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the
    annihilation of Atlantis.

But there were survivors, who travelled the world in great ships doing all in their power to keep
    the spark of civilization burning. They settled at key locations - Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, Baalbek
    in the Lebanon, Giza in Egypt, ancient Sumer, Mexico, Peru and across the Pacific. Everywhere
    they went these ‘Magicians of the Gods’ brought with them the memory of a time when mankind
    had fallen out of harmony with the universe and paid a heavy price. A memory and a warning to
    the future; for the comet that wrought such utter destruction may not be done with us yet.
    Astronomers believe that a 20-mile wide fragment of the original giant comet remains hidden
    within its debris stream and still threatens the Earth. An astronomical message encoded at
    Gobekli Tepe, and in the Sphinx and the pyramids of Egypt, warns us that the ‘Great Return’
    will occur in our time...

https://grahamhancock.com/

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (12th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), MorningSong (7th October 2015), Muzz (8th October 2015), sandy (7th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015), transiten (7th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I did post this on the earlier Hawass thread.....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is quite an amusing account by Robert to explain the confusion about a minor
    event blown out of all proportion by Zahi Hawass and some Egyption press. Robert
    says he wants Zahi to retract his accusations and apologise on bended knees..LOL

Basically he was trying to cause a scandal to remove the current minister of
    antiquities to regain power.....

It did not go well...LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Ice Radio - Robert Bauval - Zahi Hawass' Khufu Cartouche Heist Claims Against Robert Bauval

Published on 11 Jan 2014

Robert Bauval was born in Alexandria, Egypt to Belgian parents. He is a researcher of
    ancient Egypt and a bestselling author, probably best known for his Orion Correlation
    Theory. His research has been featured in documentaries throughout the world. He
    returns to discuss lies and accusations made about him by Zahi Hawass, which were
    published in the newspaper 'Al Masry Al Yom'. Dr Zahi Hawass, ex Minister of State for
    Antiquities, revealed that "the robberies of King Khufu's cartouche was done on behalf
    of, Robert Bauval, an Egyptian Jew working in Belgium, who has been trying by every
    means to prove that the pyramid is a Jewish and not Egyptian product." Hawass claimed
    that Robert collaborated and paid two German amateur archaeologists to steal the
    cartouche of the pharaoh Khufu inside a relief chamber of the Great Pyramid. He added:
    "I would like to make it clear that the foreign vandals are led by an Egyptian Jew living in
    Belgium, who had previously sent more than one person, who were all forbidden completely,
    and with whom I have had many battles, and he wrote a book before trying to prove that
    the pyramid was not Egyptian." Hawass confirmed that "it was not permitted to enter the
    pyramid except through tourist companies in order to make control, which is the opposite
    of what is happing now; which allowed the samples to be smuggled." Robert, who is of the
    Christian Catholic faith, will address these false accusations.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...275#post955275

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (12th October 2015), DouglasDanger (11th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), JRS (7th October 2015), MorningSong (7th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This is a very good discussion about Grahams fictional books Entangled and
    war God series, plus his views on psychedelics, consciousness and the upcoming
    revisional new book Magicians of the Gods and more....

Awakening from Amnesia

Published on 25 June 2015

Graham Hancock shares ,
    the battle of good against evil, and the new paradigm of prehistory that is
    struggling to be born. Hancock's latest non-fiction book Magicians of the Gods
    (http://grahamhancock.com/magicians/), which presents stunning new
    evidence for a lost civilization destroyed in a global cataclysm at the end of
    the last Ice Age is discussed as well as the themes explored in his novels
    Entangled and the War God series. The interview was conducted by Aaron
    French, editor of Dark Discoveries Magazine (http://darkdiscoveries.com).
    The July/August 2015 issue of Dark Discoveries,, featuring Graham Hancock,
    is available here: http://journal-store.com/fiction/dark...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th October 2015 at 16:20.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (12th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), MorningSong (7th October 2015), Richard S. (8th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015), william r sanford72 (7th October 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    At the start he talks about the outburst by Dr. Zahi Hawass , concerning Robert
    Bauval and Grahams interaction with Zahi . The clash was posted earlier in the
    year , and this is the first response by Graham I think I have heard. Robert Bauval
    responded on several interviews at the time, but I cannot remember Graham
    saying much in public that I saw/heard.

===================================================

Zahi Hawass Storms out of Debate

Wow. That's instructive. (Do watch this short clip. Says a LOT.)

Hawass has been a suppressive, obstructive, thorn in the side of open-source Egyptology for a long time now.

It looks personal, but it seems far more likely that Hawass is under high-level orders to keep everything locked down, as their public-face attack dog.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (8th October 2015), Aurelius (12th October 2015), Cidersomerset (7th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), JRS (7th October 2015), MorningSong (7th October 2015), Richard S. (8th October 2015), Shannon (8th October 2015), transiten (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (7th October 2015), Wind (7th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast