+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eros and Healing - Global Love School Tamera

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Eros and Healing - Global Love School Tamera

EROS AND HEALING

I'm not quite sure where to put these videos. There's no category for building up communities, 'alternative' lifestyles or social experiments (apart from the ones on the very practical level). But HEALING might be appropriate.

On the one hand we focus on the big picture and on understanding/experiencing our history, our existence, our position and interconnectedness in cosmos and beyond, on the other hand we deal with our daily life experience and work (hopefully) on transcending our boundaries/limitations. Both are essential and indispensable and are interconnected. The way how we deal with the big issues 'out there' is dependent on our own actual (bio-) energetic status.

Someone who is in an energetic state of chronical contraction and negation will respond differently to anything – may it be the question of who our alien ancestors are or how to deal with the latest example of black ops - than someone who has f. e. just experienced a fulfilling and satisfying sexual encounter between lovers. You might know that from personal experience.

Eros and sexuality has been a battlefield for thousands of years that inflicted the deepest wounds on the individual as well as on the global level. Working on transformation and healing in that field will be a basic element of changes for a new future society. For now I'll hand over to Sabine Lichtenfels and Dieter Duhm.

„You can only be faithful when you are also allowed to love others.“

„I would say, love does not include jealousy.“

„And again I want to say to this that free love does not mean, which many people have accused us of, that one 'should' have sexuality with many partners. It doesn't mean anything like such 'laws.' It simply means – Truth in Love. It means to create spaces where we can become transparent in love.“

(Sabine Lichtenfels)

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

(Kahlil Gibran )

The love between man and woman is one of the most beautiful things that one can experience on our Earth. Nobody who is in this state of love can imagine that it will ever be over. Nevertheless, almost all love relations fail. Human society has a collective heartache. For most people, the area in which they could have the most beautiful experiences is an area of deep disappointment, deep suffering, deep anger and often ultimate resignation.
    The issue of love is a global issue. “There cannot be peace in the world as long as there is war in love.” What is meant here is the daily “little war” between the sexes – with its terrible consequences for the children. The inner connection between unfulfilled love on the one hand and disease or merciless brutality on the other can today be seen in every orphanage and in every biography of violent youngsters. We find it in the life story of all dictators (see the works of Alice Miller), and we also find it in psychosomatic diseases if we know how to interpret the symptoms correctly. One of The Beatles' deepest songs was: “All you need is love.” Humankind needs fulfillment in love in order to resurrect.
    What kind of love is meant here?
    Every love. Sensual love, soul love, religious love, loving your neighbor, loving animals, partner love. The central aspect is the reconnection of the two halves of the human being: man and woman. At the core of human cohabitation is the cohabitation between the genders. Their attraction or repulsion, their sexual signals and their interactions, and their hopes and disappointments run like a secret nervous system through the whole of human society, through every office, every department store, every meeting, and every group. The two halves of the human being long for each other, yet they fail to meet each other, they fight each other and search for each other until they find each other. They must find each other, not only in twos, but worldwide, for only then can the deepest of all wounds be healed.
    The happiness or misery of children – and thus the happiness of all people, for we were all once children - depends above all on a harmonious connection between man and woman. After thousands of years of suppression and denial during the patriarchal era, the healing of love between the genders is probably the most revolutionary step in the current healing work. A new, humane culture is rooted in a new relation between the genders. (Dieter Duhm)

http://www.dieter-duhm.com/welcome
    http://www.sabine-lichtenfels.com
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 7th April 2015 at 23:41.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

annacherie (7th April 2015), justntime2learn (7th April 2015), Natalia (7th April 2015), Puffin (7th April 2015), ulli (7th April 2015), Valley (2nd June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Default Re: Eros and Healing - Global Love School Tamera

Quote After thousands of years of suppression and denial during the patriarchal era, the healing of love between the genders is probably the most revolutionary step in the current healing work. A new, humane culture is rooted in a new relation between the genders.

http://www.dieter-duhm.com/welcome
    http://www.sabine-lichtenfels.com
    Yes, and people need to heal individually as well as together, and every single person's healing journey is different in some ways...it is for the heart to feel, and the soul to know, not just for the ego to judge...

I'm going to watch the videos when I get back home, thanks for sharing!

4. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi, Iloveyou, I listened to most of the first lady's (Sabine Lichtenfels) talk and want to remark about some of her perceptions when it comes to sexuality and the possibility for more than one partner ("pursuing the sexual adventure.."). In my eyes, if anyone would ever tell us not to shake someone else's hand (and in some Muslim countries women are actually prohibited from doing this) then this 'restriction' may feel unjust, But, having relationship with one partner (at a time) actually has an energetic basis. Sexuality is not only a shared exploration, but a mutual creation and an energetic imprint that stays with us for long, the nature of this meeting can be ranged between a lower vibrational exchange to having the ability to impact other dimensions, space and time (not kidding!). In all cases the energy stays, and than transfers to another.. so one get to interact with the results of another's sexual adventures which may counteract their own vibrational choice, whether they like it or not. Is this too 'out there ?

So optimally, some amount of love is shared as a consequence of relationship between partners, and sexuality is it's lovely expression, but having the energetic mismatch of the 'various adventure' may be like a load on your plate of all types of food and flavors together, plus dessert, where in actuality there may be time and a place for each and every one..

: )

However, if this is recognised then freedom of choice is the right of all
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th April 2015 at 16:08.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

annacherie (7th April 2015), Daughter of Time (7th April 2015), Iloveyou (7th April 2015), Inaiá (7th April 2015), Natalia (7th April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Natalia, you say it. Every single person's healing journey is different. We can share and value our different experiences. It was your selfconfidence, openness and courage that paved the way for me to share what's important for me. Thank you and see you.

TAMERA

Thank you, Limor. I really love the cautious, respectful, empathic and way you've replied to that post. Loving sexual encounter with one partner having an energetic imprint that stays for long and transfers to another sounds absolutely true for me, at least on the individual level.
    Maybe the word 'adventure' was not the luckiest choice, because it possibly implies connotations like frivolity, carelessness, no awareness of consequences or lack of responsibility. It was my impression that she uses the word with a wink (to add a sense of easiness).
    The point is (as far as I understood) to enter every relationship as if it was the greatest one and only love – which it becomes actually in that moment (that is clear when reading her books).

Once an experienced woman told me: Whenever I enter a loving sexual meeting with a man, I don't focus on my individual essence, on my individual ME (at least it is not the main focus), but I connect with a greater female power by pure intent, I share in a kind of impersonal natural force and become a part of it. And even if the man doesn't know anything about my intention, he too finds himself in this powerful field and a space for healing of hidden wounds might open up.

As I understood her, it was not for pleasure or 'adventure' in the first place, why she was looking out for those experiences. It was more a longing for the deepest possible direct and true contact to another human being without going through the usual emotional entanglements. So I guess this is not something that any woman might want to integrate in her life, it is rather a field for research.
    I don't know anything about the ability of a sexual meeting's energy to impact other dimensions, space and time. However as I said above – it sounds absolutely true. Could it be that it is a question of intention? That it is MY CHOICE what will happen? Or that these are two different parallel pathways? That both ways are true on different levels?
    If I'll ever have the possibility to meet Sabine Lichtenfels (as I hope) I'll ask her about that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Natalia (7th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I've just finished watching the first video, the lady seems nice and open minded, and warm, and I like the way she talks about love and the need for healing. One thing that stood out for me was about a couple having different sexual partners and the issue of jealousy and pain body being triggered by this...

I kinda see monogamy and polygamy, a bit like being a vegan and being a meat eater! As in, both diets can be and feel natural to each person (like, I could never eat meat, and haven't since I was 14, and it feels very natural to me and like I don't need meat, but some meat eaters feel like they need meat and it's natural to them, and it's a bit like different species of animals, some are herbivores, and some are carnivores - naturally).

So what happens, when a carnivore has a relationship with a herbivore? ... different things are natural to both of them ...

I do see that some people can love someone and want different sexual partners...must admit, though, I do not want it to happen to me...but what if it does? ... (no comment, but I have thought about it) ...

Also, although jealousy can come into it when your partner fancies different women, or men, it also seems like a natural thing to me that herbivores only want to eat plants, and not meat...

it seems to me that most men would sleep with different women if they were in a serious relationship - if the girlfriend was OK with it...there is a gender difference, more women wanting to have monogamous relationships, naturally (and some men this is true for, too).

I have a question for the men!

Do you truly only want to be with one woman?

9. Link to Post #6
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

FROM THE MATRIX OF VIOLENCE TO THE MATRIX OF LIFE

Are you searching for a newer world? Don't search for it forever. See it. Perceive it. Evoke it. Create examples everywhere

• From the matrix of violence to the matrix of life.
    • From the destruction of nature to cooperation with nature.
    • From separation to reunion with Creation.
    • From exploitation to sanctification of the Earth.
    • From suppression of sexuality to its liberation.
    • From male judgemental Gods to the female sources of life.
    • From fear to trust.
    • From a private way of life to a communitarian way of life.
    • From private community to a planetary community.
    • From the neediness of wanting to have, to the abundance of giving and serving.
    • From global capitalism to self-organising self-sufficientsystems.
    • From the war between the genders to solidarity and love between the genders.
    • From hard to soft power

source: http://old.verlag-meiga.org/sites/ve...20Matrix_e.pdf

FREE SEXUALITY AND PARTNERSHIP

Both halves of the human being, man and woman, have searched for one another for generations and always missed one another

"It is mostly due to the issues of sex and love that so many political and alternative groups failed. We cannot generate peace in the world so long as this issue remains unresolved. It is, above all, about finding an authentic answer to the question of how the wild sexual desire of human beings can be compatible with the longing for the one big love. Is there a solution for the apparent contradiction between free sexuality and marriage?"

"To start with, I want to clarify what is meant by free sexuality. It is about truth and trust in the relation of the genders; above all, it is about truth in the realm of our sexual desire. It is not about random promiscuity and unreliable relationships. The point is that a love partner who has dared an “escapade” does not lie to their partner! This is an ethical imperative."

"Nothing is more detrimental to a vivid love relationship than a daily routine in sexuality. Variety, surprise, discovery and conquest belong to erotic life."

"We know the agony in the soul of a partner who needs to conceal their sexual relationship to another lover. It is cruel for everybody involved; and it is cruel for the children. This misery often has fatal consequences. We are not dealing with a private conflict here, but with a societal issue. How many tragedies are accounted to a hypocritical sexual moral! More people die because of failed love than because of any other reason."

"Free sexuality is bound to three principles, without which it can never function: contact, trust and solidarity. So that man and woman can again become truthful in their mutual desire and no longer need to secretly swindle, they need contact, trust and solidarity. That is a lot. Contact means that we see the soul of the other and not only their body. Trust means that we no longer lie to each other, not even secretly. Solidarity means that man and woman encounter each other in sincere friendship and cooperation, without condemnation and irony."

"In free sexuality, as well as in partner love, we need absolute trust. We need communities that restore the lost trust of humankind. Where there is trust, there are no lies and no meanness."

"There is also for sure an authentic form of monogamous marriage. The sacrament of marriage contains a profound essence. If two lovers come to a point in their love where they decide, in deepest agreement, to exclusively reserve their sexuality for one another, then they should do it. There is no law here. There is only the inner truth."

source: http://www.dieter-duhm.com/node/72

10. Link to Post #7
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

.............. deleted.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 18th May 2018 at 12:52.

+ Reply to Thread