+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: What questions would you most want answered?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: What questions would you most want answered?

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    My 5 questions are
    1.Who am I?
    2.How can I express my capacities as much as possible?
    3.How can I express my capacities in the most beneficial way for life?
    4.Are we going to live in natural conditions, in the near future, without the presence of artificial material?
    Why does my cat always scratch the wall paper in one particular corner of my living room?

Nice thread, thanks Blessed be, Dutchy Tint.
    Hello, I do have answers for you.
    THe answers to 2 and 3 are:
    Your fully human awareness and capability is unlocked when your 3rd eye opens and looks within down into your body core. You then expand your spacial frequency and that is where you will link with the creator of all existence where you will find true peace and knowing about how to live your life to express your capabilities to the fullness for both yourself and other people.

Unfortunately the answer to 4 is not the best news at this time, but you will always be safe and know the right choices when doing what I mentioned above.

Take care

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

I couldn't resist having a crack at these myself - they were great questions:

Quote Posted by John Parslow
    1. How can we help nearly a billion people who live in abject poverty?
    By sharing things, and by measuring our actions by our brothers need.

Quote 2. How can we reduce global child deaths which has just fallen below 10 million per annum?
    See above

Quote 3. Is there any way to enlighten the PTB enough to have a change of heart?
    See above

Quote 4. How can we stop All Wars and bring peace to the world?
    See above

Quote 5. How can we know when we are ready for Ascension?
    Because it will happen.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

John Parslow (18th November 2010)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Clarion

1. How can we help nearly a billion people who live in abject poverty?

2. How can we reduce global child deaths which has just fallen below 10 million per annum?

3. Is there any way to enlighten the PTB enough to have a change of heart?

4. How can we stop All Wars and bring peace to the world?

5. How can we know when we are ready for Ascension?

Answer all these questions my friend and we shall all live in a much better world …

Best regards to you. JP
    1. You can go within and expand your love for them. Unfortunately, the control structures on this planet prevent you from reaching them on a more physical level.
    2. The consciousness on the planet is awakening more at this time than in the past. Slowly, people are choosing a path that will assist more people. Unfortunately, our planet is caught up in several levels of manipulation. You have the power to use your energy to help those in need beyond the physical. Go within
    3. Not at this time
    5. You are ready when you ask such a question for you are already ascending by asking it. Ascension is nothing more than expansion of consciousness awareness. Please note that the masses are led to believe that the only way to ascend is via a complex process such as seen in Ashayana Deane's teachings. But it is not. There are again agendas at play. To overcome distortions and manipulation the only solution is to go within yourself and connect to the god inside of you. When you expand your own spacial frequencies you will learn the right path to follow and you will be assisted by positive forces outside of the time matrix. The god inside of you is the center of the energy matrix that encompasses this universal time matrix you are in.

The message is simple, put aside all religious teachings and dogma, seek truth from within your inner core not from the world. Spend time away from mundane tasks to search within self for true knowing and the answers of who you are and the purpose for existence will reveal themselves.

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

JP the answer to 4 is on a universal scale that is affecting all creation in this time matrix. At this time, there is nothing that can be done to stop the evil other than their own free will until consciousness re-awakens itself in those entities that have manipulating their DNA to distort their connection to the original creation source. Over time that link will re-establish and their grand plans will continue to be foiled. But there is hope, as the creation source protects all of its creations, but only when those creations seek truth from within and connect back to the source. It is a two way street - if you do not wish to link to the source, but follow some other teaching or god then you will fall under their whim. This is the way of your choice.

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zelda (here)
    Hi
    1. In the scriptures, when God said "we shall make man on our image" (or something like that), who is we??? (it come from the book of Genesis)
    2. Does the future exist if it is always changing based on our previous behaviour?
    3. Is Christ and alien?
    4. Why everything happens to Haiti???
    5. Back to scriptures, if after Cain killed Abel, he left his family, went to another village, and got married, then, where the "others" come from? Given the fact that there was only Adan, Eve and their kids???
    Please dont make me refer to any theologist. The last one I asked even mentioned that dying was a sin. Yeah! I laugh by arrs off with that remark.

Kind regards
    1. Enki said that
    2. Yes, a probable future
    3. There was more than one Christ, and yes alien-hybrids
    4. A probable key location for illuminati
    5. These stories are religious in nature to pigeon-hole you into believing a specific scenario for worshiping entities that want you to believe they were your creators. There were humans before Adam and Eve and Cain and Abel. Human life is spread throughout this universe in various forms and densities. They want you to believe that humanity is their creation (all they have done is modified the DNA to distort your full self), because if you uncover the secret that humanity has the potential to be greater than those entities, then they will lose control over you. The human race is more powerful than we have been led to believe, and is in essence designed to foil the plots of these various entities that own you through the belief system.

7. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArtyCarl (here)
    I only have one question.

The universe is unfathomably large...larger than most people can begin to comprehend. What I would really like to know is if it was created by God or is the notion that it would have to be created something we attach to it and has it just always been like that.
    The creator of all is called All That Is. Before ATI awoke to itself, there was nothing. The ATI is pure omniscient consciousness and now it always “Is”, and “will be”. Emanation creates as it extends. The All That Is is not separate from itself but an extension, a reaching outward into the Cosmos. All That Is has a pure consciousness with love toward all creation, to last into infinity. It is not perceived by most of its creation due to breaks in the consciousness and intrusions. As consciousness emanated outwards it expanded to create extensions of itself into energy forms that then seeded thousands of universes compromising time matrixes which is further compressed expansion. Note that consciousness is separate from time. This universe is only one of those many thousands.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

1. Have you evolved or are you evolving ?

2. How do you know that you are all knowing ?

3. Do you crave to know/learn more ?

4. Is there anything that is outside of you ?

5. Does anything influence you ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (18th November 2010)

10. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Clarion, what are you working on????? its a bit like the question for converstion starters at the dinner table like what 5 people would you have for dinner and why

My questions for the creator are:

Why are you the creator
    What is your intended / expected outcome

Please do not give me your interpretation of the answers - the questions are for her only ;-)

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

My understanding at this time is that the Source of this universe (God), is actually ITself a part of an even 'bigger scheme'.
    Clarion can you confirm or comment on this thought? TIA

Namaste, ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

12. Link to Post #30
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

1. Why Bush is not trial for crime against Humanity?
    2. Does all Race on Earth come from the same source? if Yes, why so many Killing , hating etc ...
    3 . why some people pretend to be spiritual when they are not?

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zelda (here)
    Hi
    Why everything happens to Haiti???

Kind regards
    I hope you don't mind if I also respond to this question.
    What I believe (my opinion), that Haiti is a 'testing ground' for 'evil experimenting' that TPTB are planning to introduce soon in the US and other countries to reduce the population.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

1-Is there a galaxy where earth like humans have evolved and achieved their fullest potential ?

2-When will Humans and the controllers stop playing games and finally grow up ?

3- If God created everything who created God ?

4- Why can't we fully remember our past lives?

5- When will ET's intervene directly and reset the clock so that us Earth dwellers can finally get our act together ?

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    My understanding at this time is that the Source of this universe (God), is actually ITself a part of an even 'bigger scheme'.
    Clarion can you confirm or comment on this thought? TIA

Namaste, ~ Dan
    Many layers of consciousness claim to be the source god of the universe - but are not. There are agendas at play even in the higher dimensions. There is nothing beyond the All That Is. My understanding is that All That Is is of everything, beyond that are the Yunasai forms which are the nearest energy forms that have projected from it (that Ashayana Deane material says are the god source). She is correct in that the Yunasai exist. Most keylontic science is correct, but it has also been manipulated due to the thousands of competing entities within the Guardian Alliance some of whom own her existence. Keylontic Science claims all matter and energy are built from Partiki - the smallest unit of energy. All That Is is smaller than the Partiki and compromises Partiki that manifests into denser forms as it condenses through the dimensions.

Can I please preface my comments that I am not the All That Is. I am not communicating with the All That Is. This is just what I have learnt and I am not claiming it is correct or not - but what resonates with you may well be the truth. Only you know if you search within. This exercise is to gauge what questions are pertinent to more enlightened consciousness on this forum to help with the release of material next year that explains more about our reality. It will be more refined, if I know what people want answered. I am not releasing this material, but someone else is. I am from an 11th dimensional race incarnated into a human body to assist with this time.

Many thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I hope you don't mind if I also respond to this question.
    What I believe (my opinion), that Haiti is a 'testing ground' for 'evil experimenting' that TPTB are planning to introduce soon in the US and other countries to reduce the population.
    they will be stopped. do not fear

16. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

BTW, since you mentioned Ashayana Deane material, I do have another question: Where does she get her material info from, and what is your take on it? Thanks!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    1-Is there a galaxy where earth like humans have evolved and achieved their fullest potential ?

2-When will Humans and the controllers stop playing games and finally grow up ?

3- If God created everything who created God ?

4- Why can't we fully remember our past lives?

5- When will ET's intervene directly and reset the clock so that us Earth dwellers can finally get our act together ?
    1. They already have in this universe. They are who is helping you right now from higher dimensions.
    2. This is beyond just a game. This is about survival. As long as any entity is threatened for its survival there will be issues like you mention. Pure consciousness only wants consciousness to evolve in a positive matter. It can only intervene in creation that seeks truth and pure consciousness.
    3. There was nothing. It simply awoke. How this occurred will remain beyond human understanding.
    4. Because you didn't have a past life. Re-incarnation is a religious idea to mislead people that they cannot evolve into pure consciousness in that you are trapped to continue incarnating in this realm. Past life memories are created by entities that latch onto vulnerable people seeking answers outside of their own inner truth. You can choose to incarnate into another form only by choice and by knowing what you are doing - therefore you can have existed elsewhere in a higher plane before coming here.
    5. Positive ETs are already intervening and have been for the entire existence of Earth. Negative ETs are also powerful and not everything can be saved. This is largely due to choices made of individuals due to manipulations. That is why there is so much manipulation.

18. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I believe that I got an answer for you Frank on this one.

They (ET's) will not intervene directly, unless we'll make the first step (effort) to 'free ourselves'. This is an 'Universal Law' so to speak, of non intervention only when very critical... JMO
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

BTW, since you mentioned Ashayana Deane material, I do have another question: Where does she get her material info from, and what is your take on it? Thanks!
    Ashayana Deane is a greedy, self serving and serving the entities that rule her and own her existence. The masses are led to believe that complex process to ascend (and to an elitist group) is the only way, but it is not. The Guardian Alliance knows this and it was planned by the fallen ones for their agenda. The Guardian Alliance is infiltrated. They are not the angelic human race, they are flawed and hybrid in nature and DNA composition. If they were seeking truth for all of humanity they would make information more accessible for all of humankind.

Much of their material is correct in terms of pure Keylontic Science. The science is at the core of the reality experience in this time matrix, that is correct. What is not being taught is the simple process on how to achieve bio-regenisis by linking with the All That Is inside your core using your third eye and increasing your spacial frequency by wanting the truth and true healing. Then you will be able to ascend via the natural processes and be override the metatronic death science that is manipulating Earth population now and accelerating from 2012. There are positive groups that are in and beyond the Guardian Alliance that are helping. Understand that positive groups will help you by protecting your energy when you seek truth within.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I believe that I got an answer for you Frank on this one.

They (ET's) will not intervene directly, unless we'll make the first step (effort) to 'free ourselves'. This is an 'Universal Law' so to speak, of non intervention only when very critical... JMO
    Not necessarily true. They are intervening because what is happening here jeopardises more than just Earth in this system. Their intervention is happening, why do you think consciousness is expanding right now? If it wasn't for positive ETs the Earth would simply fall in 2012, this will not happen. However, you are also right in that now is the time to free yourself otherwise your consciousness will be caught here and fragmented. But even if that happens you can always evolve, it just becomes harder for you to know to do that.

20. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Talking Re: What questions would you most want answered?

Clarion while I thank you for your answers they seem to come from AD's teachings , a my correct to think this.
    Reincarnation is very real my friend , just as real as the soul that dwells within you . This is my conclunsion not from any ones teachings but from my own personal experience. Often most of the answers we seek are found within .
    Thank you also Dan for your answer to question # 5 , I do agree with you we have the potential to free ourselves from the shackles thus one day joining our Cosmic friends, however is not all peaches and cream in the Cosmos neither.

Many many blessings to all of you

21. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote The Guardian Alliance knows this and it was planned by the fallen ones for their agenda.
    Are these the 'guys' that manipulate TPTB? Thanks!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

however is not all peaches and cream in the Cosmos neither.

Many many blessings to all of you
    I agree Frank, there are many varieties of peaches and flavors to discover, and taste.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

frank samuel (18th November 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast