+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Pure Gold

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Make Pure Gold

I have posted this topic under "money saving or survival tip", but it seems something wrong there.

I post here again.

Re: Make Pure Gold at home

How To Make Pure Gold From Soil Try It Yourself at Home This Video Can Change Your Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Ml2UUwmq4

Don't click any key
    The time I saw first time, the box did not appear there.
    Someone don't want you to know about it.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Make Pure Gold

Ok t2016, hard to believe, also my native language is Swedish so I don't hear all he's saying and don't understand the technical words. Could you please explain and post what he is saying. Would be great anyway since if there's something to this the video will soon be removed right?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (10th April 2015), JChombre (10th April 2015), Nasu (9th April 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Basically he is getting tiny bits of gold from crushed quartz, melting it down, removing the waist and pouring it into a small mold, nothing new here. I have some good friends who are avid gold hunters. It takes a lot of patience, most of your free time searching in the wilds and a very deep understanding of geology, so as to spot the difference between pyrite veins and potential gold.. No short cuts here. Search "gold from quartz" and you'll have many years of distraction ahead of you to learn the art... N

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Aurvandil (10th April 2015), betoobig (10th April 2015), Camilo (9th April 2015), genevieve (9th April 2015), JChombre (10th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (9th April 2015), Rich (9th April 2015), risveglio (10th April 2015), sigma6 (11th April 2015), t2016 (10th April 2015), transiten (9th April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks!

There's actually a creek in Sweden I know about where one can find tiny bits of gold but as you say one would have to dedicate most of the time to get any value matching up.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (10th April 2015), Nasu (9th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Ok t2016, hard to believe, also my native language is Swedish so I don't hear all he's saying and don't understand the technical words. Could you please explain and post what he is saying. Would be great anyway since if there's something to this the video will soon be removed right?
    Hello Transiten,

I am using the information provided in the video to write a procedure that is easy to follow and run. However, don't quit your day job yet because there are two issues that need to be clarified and handled before you can start your gold mining operations.

The first issue deals with equipment, and specifically with finding a small oven that can heat a sample of crushed rocks to at least 2000 degree Fahrenheit (or 1093 degree Celsius). Most small ovens used in labs or in small business operations can get just up to about 450 degree Fahrenheit (232 degree Celsius). However, large incinerators used in mining operations or in waste disposal operations can reach temperature higher than the 2000 degree Fahrenheit as required in this procedure. These types of incinerators are huge and very expensive. So getting the proper equipment might be a challenge in this operation.

The second issue is related to the purity of the final product. In the video, he starts with 45.6g of crushed rock. After the extraction, he says that he has 41.6g of gold product. I don't remember if he said that after the first melting or the third one. However, his 41.6g end product is far from being pure gold. If it were, then the yield would be 91% and this type of yield is completely out of this world considering that he started with plain crushed rock.

To put the yield issue in perspective, imagine that you go to your back yard, or to a river bed and collect some gravel that you then crushed so that you have 100g of crushed rock. Then you run the procedure used in the video and end up with 91g of gold. Well, everything is possible and I can see a good alchemist transmuting crushed gravel into gold but in our everyday 3D life, this is not possible. Well, it would be possible only if the crushed rocks had only 9% impurities and the remaining 91% was pure gold...I didn't see that ...I saw him used plain rock sample.

Anyway here is the procedure:

Materials Needed:
    1. Borax (crystalline)
    2. Boric acide
    3. Some crushed rock
    4. Small scale
    5. Crucible
    5. Crucible tongue
    6. Porcelain mortar and pestle if crucible is not available
    7. Small graphite mold
    8. Small oven capable of heating samples to at least at 2000 degree Fahrenheit (1093 degree Celsius); preferably at least 3700 degree Fahrenheit (1760 degree Celsius).

Procedure
    1. Weigh about 50g of crushed rocks and put them in a small porcelain mortar or in a crucible. Crush the rock as much as possible to facilitate the extraction.
    2. Add about 50g of boric acid to the sample of crushed rocks. The resulting mixture is about 50% boric acid by weight. It is not necessary to heat the crucible before in the oven before the addition of the chemicals.
    3. Add 2 teaspoonfuls of borax to the sample of crushed rocks and boric acid.
    4. Stir the mixture contained in the crucible. Then put the crucible in the oven. Set the temperature to at least 2000 degree Fahrenheit (1093 degree Celsius). If your oven can handle higher temperature, set it higher.
    5. Let the mixture melt in the oven. I don't know how long it will take for that to happen. However, the higher the oven temperature the shortest the melting time. Be careful when handling the hot crucible. Run, this step in a highly ventilated room because you are dealing with hot acidic fumes.
    6. Once the hot mixture is liquid, use the tongue and remove the crucible from the oven. Pour the hot mixture inside the graphite mold and let it sit there for a short time until it becomes solid. Then, put the solid product in a glass container with cold water. Let the product cool down.
    7. Use a hammer to break away the glassy material from the gold deposit.
    8. Collect the solid material containing gold pieces. Repeat steps 5-7 a second or third time to remove the remaining glass pieces.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Aurvandil (10th April 2015), betoobig (10th April 2015), Nasu (10th April 2015), t2016 (10th April 2015), transiten (10th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Anyway, it is good not to purchase gold just for ornaments.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanx chombre for taking your time! This surely would take too much of mine!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (10th April 2015), Nasu (10th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread