+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash, Hitler, Admiral Byrd, and the Antarctic BASE NEW BERLIN

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash, Hitler, Admiral Byrd, and the Antarctic BASE NEW BERLIN

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hello Siblings,

Are there any google earth, satellite pics of these 'warm' oases in the antartic ?
    We have the co-ordinates, right ?
    So it should be possible to pull up satellite pics.
    If there are no pics of unfrozen lakes or lush green forests.... what does that mean ?

Thanks to anyone that can assist with answers to these questions.

be happy

lucidity :-)
    Lucidity, it wasn't long ago that ALL polar satellite images were classified. It is very difficult to get images and I would suspect if you were able they would be heavily censored.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th April 2015), Elainie (11th April 2015), KiwiElf (14th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Europe’s 1933 UFO Crash, Hitler, Admiral Byrd, and the Antarctic BASE NEW BERLIN

-------

A little more about this.

1) Do please see this thread, posted on 2 February this year (2015):

News: Military flyer saw “huge Antarctic polar hole/entrance” in No-Fly zone

This was no dubious story invented by some kid in his bedroom, but was an in-depth report from highly respected researcher Linda Moulton Howe. It has to be taken very seriously. Do read.

2) Also, if you look closely at the 2008 Project Camelot report BASE NEW BERIN (and there's a LOT of stuff to read), you'll see towards the end of the report the young German man who describes his almost unbelievable experiences, ended up presenting a mathematical thesis that was way above my pay grade (I have a degree in math, but apart from seeing that it was real, it was beyond my understanding). (Carmody?? )

I referred the material to a world-class mathematical physicist who was a Camelot follower, and he said that it was indeed very real, and seemed to be an unknown advancement of Heim Theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_theory

Go figure. So the very advanced math is real (do look, and my invitation to Carmody to take a look is not a joke — for newer members, Carmody is one of our most intellectually gifted friends here)... and seems in to be in some contrast to the simple and almost naive way in which the Antarctic experiences are presented (although the entire account is an imperfect English translation).

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2015), aranuk (11th April 2015), araucaria (11th April 2015), BMJ (12th April 2015), Carmody (12th April 2015), Elainie (11th April 2015), GaelVictor (12th April 2015), Harley (11th April 2015), jackovesk (11th April 2015), Jean-Marie (11th April 2015), K626 (14th April 2015), Mike Gorman (15th April 2015), noprophet (11th April 2015), onawah (11th April 2015), seko (11th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

Are there any google earth, satellite pics of these 'warm' oases in the antartic ?
    Lucidity, it wasn't long ago that ALL polar satellite images were classified. It is very difficult to get images and I would suspect if you were able they would be heavily censored.

Matt
    You seem to be right. I decided to google earth and look at Antarctica. And indeed, there is a huge perfect circle pretty much in the center of the continent that has been digitally modified in some way. It's clear as a bell to see that what is shown is not really what is there.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Carmody (12th April 2015), Jean-Marie (11th April 2015), Matt P (12th April 2015), noprophet (11th April 2015), seko (11th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I referred the material to a world-class mathematical physicist who was a Camelot follower, and he said that it was indeed very real, and seemed to be an unknown advancement of Heim Theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_theory
    A google search for Farrell, Joseph "heim theory" burkhart heim cramp will bring up some of (not all of) pages 313-329 from Farrell's book "The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter", in which Farrell presents what he has learned of Heim's theory.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Andrew (11th April 2015), Bill Ryan (12th April 2015), Carmody (12th April 2015), GaelVictor (12th April 2015), Jean-Marie (11th April 2015), K626 (14th April 2015), noprophet (11th April 2015), seko (12th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Awesome....Seems alot of the proverbial pieces to the puzzle are affixed here now Bill with respect to Hitler and Antarctica. Splendid stuff Bill. Bravo.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2015), Carmody (12th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Maybe my below statement is vague but I do not want to create another argument with details.

Germans lost WWII , Nazis did not. They were management group,(new religion) relocated and practised in Americas.(south and North) You can find their finger print on corporates' management policies.
    The Nazi high command was not present at the German surrender of WWII, and never did formally surrender.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2015), BMJ (12th April 2015), Elainie (12th April 2015), K626 (14th April 2015), seko (12th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2015), WhiteFeather (13th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Maybe my below statement is vague but I do not want to create another argument with details.

Germans lost WWII , Nazis did not. They were management group,(new religion) relocated and practised in Americas.(south and North) You can find their finger print on corporates' management policies.
    We might even call it a brand.

I'd be interested to hear a little more reg the 'finger print'....
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)

We might even call it a brand.

I'd be interested to hear a little more reg the 'finger print'....
    I felt lucky, you didn't ask "was(is) it only one new religion?"

With this thread, Bill(our) intended to point out neutral land Antarctica. I did not want to pollute it, with Nazi's fallowers asylum.
    Unlike the manipulated history, not only jews were suffered from Nazi's bully. Also (heavily) Germans were the victims.(your answer locates in Why and How question you will reach Who question, if you find the answers, it would be similar to mine). If you are sincere in your curiosity you will be satisfied.

On the other hand, if you are looking for fast quote, you do not need this answer for your evolvement.

What you are asking is, look like a simple question but needs very hazardous info to come out. No need to publish new data for unintended eyes, It is not in internet and written news , I can not provide a link or previous testimony which will produce a candidate for a target, then I will have a motion, like our ex member Corey's cry.
    Last edited by Tangri; 15th April 2015 at 00:17.
    Love and Hope

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

The Nazi high command was not present at the German surrender of WWII, and never did formally surrender.
    Good catch,
    Love and Hope

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2