+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Children Being Born – How To Know If You Are One..?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Star Children Being Born – How To Know If You Are One..?

Published on Mar 28, 2015

Quote There are twelve different star children being born on earth to seed the planet. Are you one? Were you sent here to enlighten mankind and create a new world? While this sounds incredible to so many people to believe. It is spoken of in the bible. In Fact, the bible is a story of these star children.

It is an exciting thing to learn for those who have come to be a star seed for planet earth. These children have special gifts. Many of you have gifts that you have not yet realized that you have.

*This video will explain and guide you to know the truth and open up the scriptures like you've never known before. Welcome star children to your destiny!
    STAR CHILDREN being BORN - HOW to KNOW if YOU are ONE

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Cool Re: Star Children Being Born – How To Know If You Are One..?

We are all star children as the same molecules that reside in us also reside in the stars...
    Looking forward to watching thanks Jacko!
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th April 2015 at 19:48.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th April 2015), bojancan (12th April 2015), chanda (11th April 2015), Ecnal61 (13th April 2015), Ellisa (12th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (12th April 2015), jackovesk (16th April 2015), Stephanie (11th April 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Star Children Being Born – How To Know If You Are One..?

I wonder how it would be like to be a rabbit and live inside the dirt maybe its far better than being human.

On spot Startsar we are all the same

"nobody's better only different"

love you all folks star child or not

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ellisa (12th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (12th April 2015), jackovesk (16th April 2015), LoneWolf76 (11th April 2015), Star Tsar (12th April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

We have some star seed children on this forum and I wish they would respond. I do, however, feel concern about those wondering if they are. Why is it important to know?

I remember being in my twenties and going through emotional growing pains. If star seeds were all the rage as they are now, I doubt I would have addressed the spiritual work before me. It would have been too easy to think I was special and that I was entitled to raise my middle finger to everything around that was displeasing!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

heather6thsense (13th April 2015), jackovesk (16th April 2015), RUSirius (12th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

a scientist of Arus (old lyrian ET) named Semjasa mated with an Eva (wild earth female)and the result was a male of good form a completely new life form they called him Adam which means Earth human being ... a similar mating took place and eventually produced a female and these two were mated and from this present day mankind developed ... source semjase plejaren ET contact report 9 1975 ...the son of Arus was Jehav whose son Jehovah sought to control mankind forcing the entire world into one religion ... they share ancestory with the plejaren who share ancestry with us ... they have been coming to earth for 13,500 years for they feel responsible for our world for what their ancestors did here posing as gods and demanding blood and sacrifice ... they sent Enoch -Isaiah-Elisha-Jeremiah-Immanuel-Muhammad -and Beam... all whose teaching were corrupted and turned into religious cults ... it is their wish we return to the teachings of spirit , the teaching of the laws of Creation ... it's up to you save yourself , no one can do it for you ... it's your path to walk and figure out ... their ancestors came here over 50,000 years ago built huge stone cities on every continent , they came to earth in a spaceship they took by force at the end of the great war ... 70,000 human beings and 200 scientist came with one leader ... it was their lineage that sank Atlantis and Mu , and later were called the Syrian creator overlords ... they lost knowledge of their true ancestry and are the cousins of the plejaren who help us to this day ...the plejaren warn us it is stupid to send things into space broadcasting our location, for these Syrian creator overlords could one day return and it would be over quickly ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (13th April 2015), heather6thsense (13th April 2015), RUSirius (12th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member danegeroussacredgeometry's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an intriguing post and I agree that we are all connected, equal, and are but expressions of the universe experiencing itself. Great point Star Tsar! However, I do believe some souls are further in their spiritual development than others and while we can claim that knowledge of self is available for every human (because it certainly is) I do believe that few have clear and concise access to it or can handle the truths without becoming like the "gods" that enslaved our kind many eons ago; power hungry. Many are being misled without even knowing it.

A great number have been shown fantastic things throughout man's history and we as humans continue to point to higher beings that desire worship or gratitude as wise and gracious. Yes, they shared with us a great deal of knowledge. But they were not good or benevolent as so many have been led to believe. I applaud and agree with Ghostrider in the understanding that the great spiritual leaders of the ages were all twisted throughout time into making man bow and throw away all sense in the name of that which is "higher". It is also true that many throughout times whom bowed before such beings were given a great deal of power. But they usually became so drunk off it they were consumed by it and eventually... enslaved. To me, any inter-dimensional or other worldly being who truly understood the answer to "the game of life" would never ask for worship or praise because they would know you.. because it would see you and it as ONE. The only difference between a higher dimensional being and you are levels of true awareness.

On another note, I would like to share a deep sorrow I have been feeling lately.
    If another seeks payment for helping you on the path to enlightenment I cannot help but feel his teachings are not of real value because "the enlightened one" whom I sought wisdom from is still in want; for he is being twice paid. The rewards of spirit go far beyond the spoils and riches of human kind. Never ask another for payment or worship in return for spiritual guidance. For if we wish to evolve we must unite in knowledge and well-being without becoming attached to material possessions or egotistic tendencies on the way there. Clinging to that which is physical will only result in spiritual stagnation. That being said, there are certainly humans who understand not just the concept of how each and every one of us is The All... But even more so the concepts of this universe and how its physical manifestations are simply meant for physical pleasure and desire while the attaining of spiritual nourishment is unfounded and surpasses pleasure into what word I can deem only as joy.
    To shed one's humanness per say and surpass all notion of past or future and residing forever in the present; experiencing The All in everything you experience right NOW. THAT... I believe is the future of every human. Do I believe there may be Star Children here on earth today? Quite possibly. But I don't believe there are only 12 beings awakening humanity to truth. Playing the number game makes individuals feel more important or "special". Friends, this is poison to our egos. If a star child is anything it is simply a being who has been awakened to his or her true and unlimited potential and ultimately wishes to share this fire burning in its very being with those whom seek to be whole as well. At one time we were one with The All and we all recognized it. We are slowly finding our way back. Seek within. There lie all the answers.
    Much Love to you all,
    Temet Nosce

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danegeroussacredgeometry For This Post:

heather6thsense (13th April 2015), Star Tsar (13th April 2015), thunder24 (24th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread