+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mind Control Targets are Not "Slaves" More Often Than Not

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Mind Control Targets are Not "Slaves" More Often Than Not

This article is meant to shed some clarity on the term "slave" being used as describing mind control targets. Only some mind control targets fit that description. I'd say the minority perhaps...

Full Article:
    Mind Control Targets are Not "Slaves" More Often Than Not

I have read a good bit about mind control, as well as have very clear experiences with such things... It is clear the real picture relating to mind control is not frequently wrote about or known. I hear people call people who are mind controlled "slaves" and see misconceptions about mind control abundant...

I find the word slave nowhere near an accurate term for the majority of the mind control that goes on within planet Earth's society. It is possible to be a mind control sex slave for example, however I do not think the population or even the conspiracy aware crowd are aware of mind control's true capability in much abundance.

It does not take trauma based mind control tactics where they torture targets until their personality fractures to mind control someone. In other words it does not take dissociative personality's for mind control to be present.

The shadow governments around the world have perfected this technology. It is no longer experimental for the most part.

There are different types of mind control targeting. I will briefly cover 2 main types. Suppression Based Mind Control, Asset Based Mind Control.

Suppression Based Mind Control
    My case is a suppression methodology where they transhumanize someone in ways, and subvert their clarity and true potential as much as exopolitical entities allow. With suppression targets they will go overt on them at times. Character Assassination is a given to any suppression target at some point if they ever gain notoriety.

Quote "There is no better character assassination than through someone's own words." -Anonymous
    Most of the malicious based mind control having to do with me is intended to get people to judge me inaccurately. The whole point of most of the mind control I receive is to round down my own intelligence/ability from my own soul's capability, and to get people to misjudge me and/or dislike me somehow. I find predictive programming is very effective by the shadow government sources on even some of the more discerning people.

Asset Based Mind Control
    The assets of the mind controllers are just about all unaware they are being mind controlled. Numerous neuroscientists have noted with mind control the subject being mind controlled reasons it as their own thoughts. It feels like it is one's own thoughts because they are working the brain in a way that feels as if one is thinking it up themselves. The mechanics of thinking can be felt, so the mind reasons it as it's own thought. A mind controlled person will just about always reject the notion of any chance of mind control in their thinking.

Here are some great quotes of neuroscientists taken from Chapter 2 in my upcoming Ebook:

Quote “Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; page 116.)
    Dr. Persinger on electromagnetic experiences done to people in his studies:
    Quote "These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."
    -Dr. Persinger’s work; The God Helmet on the Learning Channel
    Quote “Well one thing is really clear, you can control the person's experiences and they don't know they are being controlled...” -Dr. Persinger
    If all people who are mind controlled are slaves than I'd venture to say pretty much all new agers, contactees, experiencers, abductees, MILABS, Conspiracy Realists and skeptics alike etc all must be slaves in that case. I have detected mind control is abundant in UFOlogy and practically any other facet of our society. My point being mind control can happen to anyone. As much as people will try to say it, nobody is immune from the technological control grid, I have at great cost learned that such is true...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-than-not.html

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2015), BMJ (14th April 2015), Evaflys (11th April 2015), gaiagirl (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (11th April 2015), joeecho (13th April 2015), justntime2learn (12th April 2015), Monica Vogan (11th April 2015), Natalia (11th April 2015), raregem (12th April 2015), Sunny (12th April 2015), sunshaker (11th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th April 2015), william r sanford72 (12th April 2015), yelik (12th April 2015), ZooLife (13th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mind Control Targets are Not "Slaves" More Often Than Not

hey i dont know how to post nd my keybord is broken i red this rticel nd it looks like ktie holmes took suri to disneplnd or progrmming, note suris bcence nd kties upset nd erul demenor didnt someone sy they where progemmed t disneplnd? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-one-year.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evaflys For This Post:

gaiagirl (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (11th April 2015), Omni (11th April 2015), raregem (12th April 2015), william r sanford72 (12th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by Evaflys (here)
    hey i dont know how to post nd my keybord is broken i red this rticel nd it looks like ktie holmes took suri to disneplnd or progrmming, note suris bcence nd kties upset nd erul demenor didnt someone sy they where progemmed t disneplnd? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-one-year.html
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t
    mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
    tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The
    rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
    porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef
    but the wrod as a wlohe.

Sorry Omniverse and Evaflys, I tried, but could not resist...

... and, there were never such a research at Cambridge University as the original message claims... I hope none of you felt offended by my interruption...

EDIT: Just to clarify things http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/persona...vis/Cmabrigde/

I wrote my comment from heart, telling the form is not as an important as its content,,,
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 12th April 2015 at 21:28.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Elisheva (13th April 2015), gaiagirl (12th April 2015), Gardener (13th April 2015), GCS1103 (12th April 2015), joeecho (13th April 2015), Omni (11th April 2015), sunshaker (11th April 2015), Ultima Thule (12th April 2015), william r sanford72 (12th April 2015), yelik (12th April 2015), ZooLife (13th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

edit: nvm, i get it now........

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by Evaflys (here)

Here's some "A"s for you. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thx for posting. My keyboard misses the "R"s and it is new HP computer. lolol

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (13th April 2015), joeecho (13th April 2015), Omni (12th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hey Omni,

nice work.

You know what's interesting though?
    Do you remember the episode of CT where former governor Jesse Ventura interviewed an "MK ULTRA" victim?

The interview was pretty long, somewhat detailed.
    I didn't get to re-watch the episode,
    but I thought Jesse's medical team had a bad malfunction when the subject was placed in an MRI. They started thinking he had a brain chip of some kind.

Anyhow the chip wasn't the focus of their interview, but the question came up a few times.

The scary part of the interview was how the subject reported to Jesse, he suffered blackouts that lasted for days on end. He would find himself at home with a duffel bag packed etc.

TI's go to conventions as well;
    I guess what I am getting at is,
    make us a video!

A lot of the PA people today seem to have problems writing a respectful text post,
    so maybe they would respond better to Youtube.

Is Omni "marked" for timbering already or what?

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Thank Omni

It's a tad scary to think that we may not even be aware of being mind controlled, but, I suspect we or our family might notice behaviour that is out of the ordinary. Depending on the circumstances I imagine they can mass influence a group of people to say deter or encourage people from participating in an anti- government protest. Whistle blowers are a more serious threat to the secrets so may receive bespoke mind control influence.

Eitherway It really pisses me off to think they can tinker with anyone's private thoughts. like first contact, widespread understanding of this truth is a game changer.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

InCiDeR (13th April 2015), joeecho (13th April 2015), Omni (12th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Numerous neuroscientists have noted with mind control the subject being mind controlled reasons it as their own thoughts.
    The above statement goes deeper then a great deal of people can imagine. Most of us would be aghast to believe that we are one of these mind control subjects. To meditate in depth on this for a length of time could bring on a degree of short circuitry.

Clearing the mind of programming can bring on a new set of challenges as the mind was designed to be programmed. It is like switching masters, ultimately a master is a master is a master.

To modify an expression...... It's masters all the way down!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

There's nothing to be really concern about....if you truly know yourself.

Mind control might work on people that have yet to make that bond with their higher self…or know who they are and their true purposes for being here. Once you know this…you will be able to easily detect any outside force making attempts to impede on your person. Nothing or no one can stop you from being you…except for yourself.

Mind Control…or any kind of control only works if the target allows it to happen…usually by submission and/or through years of clever subliminal conditioning techniques…where false information is made to look authentic enough to override the average person’s sensibilities.

So mind control can be a real practice…but only works when you’re giving the performer the permission. Unfortunately, many of the brain trained individuals submit easy simply because they are tricked into doing so. They are open minded, so anything can enter and have the chance to become real...that's if the receiver is willing to consider the chances. This is where "Being open minded" has its drawbacks. When a person looses their reasoning/logical faculties to measure facts against fiction...they become whatever the manipulators want them to be.

For years I’ve challenged many people (here and elsewhere) on this subject…and the results have always shown mind control to be an act of committing (willingly as well as unknowingly). No worries..... unless you want to.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Mind control might work on people that have yet to make that bond with their higher self…or know who they are and their true purposes for being here.
    This is blatantly false. Technological mind control, which is electromagnetic stimulating of the brain(or implant) happens to you regardless of your conditions. The brain effects the perception, and the technology doing this can do it to anyone. Unless somehow your brain does not effect your mind, you too are possible to mind control.

Quote Once you know this…you will be able to easily detect any outside force making attempts to impede on your person. Nothing or no one can stop you from being you…except for yourself.
    You obviously have not had experience with what I have. This is more a new age fairy tale what you are speaking about IMO. Not based on facts, but wishful/optimistic thinking.

What you say has been directly debunked by my own conclusive experiences...

Quote Mind Control…or any kind of control only works if the target allows it to happen…usually by submission and/or through years of clever subliminal conditioning techniques…where false information is made to look authentic enough to override the average person’s sensibilities.
    You are more speaking of external mind control. Mind control through the environment. That type of mind control has to be accepted by the person. However technological mind control can happen to anyone, that is a fact. It does not require being "accepted" at all. I refer this video:

https://youtu.be/XgmS027T6pA?t=4m10s

In the video a cat and a bull were implanted. They turned the switch and the cat suddenly starts getting very angry. Or in the bull one they made the bulls aggression stop instantly via implant.

Did the cat and bull choose that? Or is it mechanics of their brain being influenced to create such things?

Basically what you are saying is the brain does not affect anything in the mind by saying you have to choose mind control...

Are you really saying you have to "choose" memory manipulation via technology and nanos?
    Quote So mind control can be a real practice…but only works when you’re giving the performer the permission.
    This has been directly debunked to me and many others who experience direct technological control. You do have one thing going for you though, the mind controllers do not like to debunk the idea that people are immune to mind control. They like people to remain under an illusion about it. So they aren't likely to ever prove you wrong by showing you otherwise...

I do agree that there is no use feeling negative emotions about mind control possibilities. No use getting paranoid or feeling negative emotions about it. With information such as this it takes some degree of wisdom to not react poorly to it.

Also not every mechanic of consciousness is in the brain. Chakras can be controlled via technology as well. The black ops sources would like people to believe their control grid doesn't exist or is ineffective, or it is an army of non-physical demons doing it all. I contest such things... My life shows me otherwise.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

joeecho (13th April 2015), Monica Vogan (14th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

If you believe it then eventually it will be real to you, its just that simple. Omni, We had this same discussion years ago and I have yet to see any of these claims in my or anyone else's reality. I even invited your manipulators to have a crack at my mind. To this day I have not experience any of what you claim nor will I ever...unless I want to. My posting history is consistent and thorough...it would be nice to see other members be the same. My reality is in controlled by me and will always be. You will never see me posting anything that cannot be verified by the self. Especially if such postings is laced in fear and disempowerment...yet has little to no substance to support it. Please present something I/we can all grasp/authenticate...not imagine. thanks...

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If you believe it then eventually it will be real to you, its just that simple. Omni,
    It completely blindsided me. I did not 'believe this into reality'. My beliefs(which I reassess constantly) are based on pure observation. Other beings do exist in reality with us. We are not 100% in control of everything we experience...

Quote We had this same discussion years ago and I have yet to see any of these claims in my or anyone else's reality. I even invited your manipulators to have a crack at my mind. To this day I have not experience any of what you claim nor will I ever...unless I want to.
    Inviting them to have a crack at your mind doesn't mean they will do it. Their presence is desired by them to be covert. Why would they prove to you they exist and show you their control grid? Makes zero sense that they would.

Quote You will never see me posting anything that cannot be verified by the self. Especially if such postings is laced in fear and disempowerment...yet has little to no substance to support it. Please present something I/we can all grasp/authenticate...not imagine. thanks...

Peace
    I did. I posted a conclusive video that implants can control being's minds. The truth is never disempowering when one can filter such things properly.

And you are presenting things that cannot be authenticated yourself... At least I have conclusive proof that implants can control a mind presented.

If you think the truth is disempowering to you or causes you fear, that seems to be a problem of your own. Knowing what mind control is capable of is not disempowering to me. It has helped me discern what really goes on in the world.

If people are engulfed in fear from reading certain truths maybe they should conquer fear. I have fully conquered fear so it is somewhat alien to me, I try to help round down any fears in my articles about sensitive subjects such as mind control... Sometimes I forget to.

If people have fears about being targeted I guess I can understand such things. However, I am targeted in one of the most severe ways possible by these groups and I do not let fear take control...

Mind control is very potent. Without understanding it's capabilities part of the rabbit hole is not understood properly. Which is a big reason why I write these articles about it... I would hope the readers of Avalon are not so immature that they would only feel fear and disempowerment from reading the bar none truth about the control grid...

It is one of the most undesirable truths that nobody is above the control grid if the control grid targets you. So I understand people rejecting it. I learned to never base what I view as reality simply because it sounds more positive or attractive to me. Some truths do not resonate well or sound good, and this is one of them.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

joeecho (13th April 2015), Monica Vogan (14th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I 'think' what is fascinating is that we even have the 'thought' that our thoughts could potentially not be our own....... and better yet, figure out 'which' ones they are. All? Some (which ones)? None?

When one gets to the cutting edge of understanding mind function...... things get gnarly in a way that reminds one of quantum mechanics and the like.

That we think we are one with ANY of our thoughts, perhaps that is the greatest illusion of them all.

Take a bite of that steak if you care...

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi, omni, Pardon the delayed response, I wasn't aware that you responded and I'm very busy these days.... I'll be around here today for the next few hours.

You claim there is technology being suppressed (there always is), yet you seem to be having issues exposing this particular tech/science/ability. You do know how unfortunate that can be, right?

You’re saying fear and black ops are preventing people for accepting your claims…but you’re also using a bit of propaganda tricks in your very own writings…sought of like how the news people in the media uses their words to make their opinions seem like law over facts. They love to distract the attention away from “Revealing” and replace it with slander/mockery/ridicule/imaginary slights and false intellectual standards.

EX: “Everyone was watching Real House wives last night”, You had to be living under a rock if you didn’t hear about the latest news concerning Kardasian”, Real men will never wear their pants that way”, all of our viewers want to know, If you could be anyone else in this world who would you be” "This is what is trending now”, "This is what all the cool people will be wearing this year”..…etc…

Here are yours…
    “nobody is above the control grid” (now you’re saying you know Everybody, and the limits of their mind”)

“The black ops sources would like people to believe their control grid doesn't exist or is ineffective”,
    (you know this for certain…but can’t relay the real important proof of information/data/actual substance/matter. You’re expecting rationale minds to accept what has yet to be presented, that’s an unfortunate and often an impossible tasks, who's fault is that?)

“This has been directly debunked to me and many others who experience direct technological control. You do have one thing going for you though, the mind controllers do not like to debunk the idea that people are immune to mind control. They like people to remain under an illusion about it. So they aren't likely to ever prove you wrong by showing you otherwise...”
    (The typical response when one has very little to substantiate their claims, they blame their lack of persuasion on someone/thing else other than their inability to elaborate/detail on what they declare as “imperative" life changing info).

I’m not into bringing about realities that are claimed to “already” exist. If they do…then they should be readily available to examine…if not…then I’ll be placed in the right mind to suspect fraudulence and covert attempts to manipulate other people’s reality by altering their perceptions of it. To the careful observer even that can be seen as subtle mind control tricks. I don’t make attempts at getting people to change their minds.... I make attempts at getting people to use their own mind… or someone/ thing will. A HUGH difference there.

Stimulating animals that live their lives solely through their instincts is not the same as controlling a being that possesses intellectual free will and creativity. These animals are called “domesticated” for a reason.

As I’ve mentioned earlier, and all so often… If/when you under/over/inner stand just who you are and what you are here for…nothing can/will convince you to be or do something else… unless you allow it.

I’m well aware of the potentials of radio and magnetic waves, and their ability to induce “Feelings”. Music and TV are perfect examples of that, you can listen to a song and find yourself dancing or tapping your feet to the beat…even if you don’t agree with the verbal messages in the song. And TV has clearly fashioned the minds of the masses. I’m aware of this sought of mind control. However, when you’re fully “in tuned” with yourself there is no other frequency that will be strong enough to override the original/the main/the uniquely design connection meant for that human being…unless that human is somehow persuaded to allow it.

Mind control works simply by giving that notion its power, by belief. Hypnotism doesn’t work on me and I’m sure implants will not either. You may be able to stimulate an emotion through waves (after all…everything is vibration), but at the same time a well grounded mind just can’t be manipulated without some sought of consent. You will be able to recognize any and all energy outside of the "one" you've come to know so well.

That said…Anything can exist, the wildest thing imagine by man has the potential to exist if there is enough thought put into it. This is not about probability; this is about exposing what you claim is already evident, what you claim can affect “everyone”.

Life is easy, people are the ones that make it difficult. Real important information is always ready for deciphering, lies have to be force fed, and constantly updated with fabrications…yet all that’s there to examine is mostly testimony, nothing more. How can the truth be where it can not be seen. The truth is never hard to find because we are all part of the truth. The truth is only perceived to be a mystery to some because they are looking outside of themselves to find it; they are seeking clarity in obscurity…unsure of what they're actually looking for. So without a true sense of self you’re most likely end up chasing your tail…why? Because what you have chosen to believe in has only made you do one or two things…run around in circles/or become stagnated.

What I (always) post can be easily verified… and have been. I speak of information the ancients knew, not that new age hope wrapped up in fear and irresponsibility. A person that likes to waste their time being unproductive while wondering about ideologies of others instead of their own…will always have problems materializing what they want in their own reality? Nothing is here by chance… Everything you see here is only here because we have given it a chance.

Peace
    --

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

You claim there is technology being suppressed (there always is), yet you seem to be having issues exposing this particular tech/science/ability. You do know how unfortunate that can be, right?
    Where did I claim technology is being suppressed? I don't remember that. Do you mean in a different thread?

Quote You’re saying fear and black ops are preventing people for accepting your claims…
    I never said that. You appear to be fabricating an argument against me...

Quote but you’re also using a bit of propaganda tricks in your very own writings…sought of like how the news people in the media uses their words to make their opinions seem like law over facts. They love to distract the attention away from “Revealing” and replace it with slander/mockery/ridicule/imaginary slights and false intellectual standards.

Here are yours…
    “nobody is above the control grid” (now you’re saying you know Everybody, and the limits of their mind”)
    Everyone on Earth has a brain. Therefore can be manipulated with electromagnetic technology.

Quote “The black ops sources would like people to believe their control grid doesn't exist or is ineffective”,
    (you know this for certain…but can’t relay the real important proof of information/data/actual substance/matter. You’re expecting rationale minds to accept what has yet to be presented, that’s an unfortunate and often an impossible tasks, who's fault is that?)
    Yes I know this for certain. And sorry but anyone with common sense views testimony as substance at times. I have witnessed them doing these things.

Quote “This has been directly debunked to me and many others who experience direct technological control. You do have one thing going for you though, the mind controllers do not like to debunk the idea that people are immune to mind control. They like people to remain under an illusion about it. So they aren't likely to ever prove you wrong by showing you otherwise...”
    (The typical response when one has very little to substantiate their claims, they blame their lack of persuasion on someone/thing else other than their inability to elaborate/detail on what they declare as “imperative" life changing info).
    I never claimed this was life changing info. More fabrications by you. Funny how the fabrications are meant to sway people into misjudging me or my intent in writing these articles. Anyone who fabricates things about me aiming to turn people off from my info I see as some chance of mind control to be honest... Maybe people just fabricate things on their own, who knows.

Quote I’m not into bringing about realities that are claimed to “already” exist. If they do…then they should be readily available to examine…if not…then I’ll be placed in the right mind to suspect fraudulence and covert attempts to manipulate other people’s reality by altering their perceptions of it.
    So to you everything is either proven, or fraudulent? Not exactly the best way to go about things IMHO.

Quote Stimulating animals that live their lives solely through their instincts is not the same as controlling a being that possesses intellectual free will and creativity. These animals are called “domesticated” for a reason.
    Nice way for you to disregard conclusive evidence that implants can control the brain. There were tests done on humans too. They found things like they could make someone who was straight sexually attracted to males. All sorts of things. Mind control is demonstrated fact, just not to the extent I have experienced it.

Quote As I’ve mentioned earlier, and all so often… If/when you under/over/inner stand just who you are and what you are here for…nothing can/will convince you to be or do something else… unless you allow it.
    This is completely false and I know this from direct personal experience. You accuse me of saying things without 'substance' or evidence, yet you do the same thing here. You don't even bring any reason why this is right(as I bring for my points).

I have learned from very costly circumstances that the mind can be controlled, things like discernment can be controlled, conscious energies can be fabricated, and a whole lot more. You are posting misinformation here and accusing me of all sorts of negative things.............

Quote I’m well aware of the potentials of radio and magnetic waves, and their ability to induce “Feelings”. Music and TV are perfect examples of that, you can listen to a song and find yourself dancing or tapping your feet to the beat…even if you don’t agree with the verbal messages in the song. And TV has clearly fashioned the minds of the masses. I’m aware of this sought of mind control. However, when you’re fully “in tuned” with yourself there is no other frequency that will be strong enough to override the original/the main/the uniquely design connection meant for that human being…unless that human is somehow persuaded to allow it.
    And by what "substance" do you base this on. You are being a hypocrit, accusing me of things yet doing them yourself.

Quote Mind control works simply by giving that notion its power, by belief.
    Absolutely false.

Quote Hypnotism doesn’t work on me and I’m sure implants will not either.
    Hypnotisim doesn't work on me either. However unless your brain doesn't function AT ALL, implants will work on you. They work by reproducing the same signals your brain naturally sends. So unless your brain doesn't work on it's natural signals to begin with, implants will work on you. Again, you bring nothing but a (misinfo filled) claim, no substance at all to your claims.

Quote You may be able to stimulate an emotion through waves (after all…everything is vibration), but at the same time a well grounded mind just can’t be manipulated without some sought of consent. You will be able to recognize any and all energy outside of the "one" you've come to know so well.
    What do you base your notions on(such as mind control only works on those who consent)? It's complete BS conclusively to me. Just yesterday I was tortured via implant. The eyes send signals to the brain to move. Those signals were synthesized and they forced my eyes in painful places. There is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it, and it has nothing to do with me consenting to it at all. That is utter nonsense.

Quote That said…Anything can exist, the wildest thing imagine by man has the potential to exist if there is enough thought put into it. This is not about probability; this is about exposing what you claim is already evident, what you claim can affect “everyone”.
    I have seen masses of people controlled via mind control. The mind is open source to technology. I know this well.

Quote Life is easy, people are the ones that make it difficult.
    Life isn't always easy. I disagree.

Quote Real important information is always ready for deciphering, lies have to be force fed, and constantly updated with fabrications…yet all that’s there to examine is mostly testimony, nothing more. How can the truth be where it can not be seen. The truth is never hard to find because we are all part of the truth. The truth is only perceived to be a mystery to some because they are looking outside of themselves to find it; they are seeking clarity in obscurity…unsure of what they're actually looking for. So without a true sense of self you’re most likely end up chasing your tail…why? Because what you have chosen to believe in has only made you do one or two things…run around in circles/or become stagnated.
    I am far from stagnated. I have written over 100 informative published articles(and like 70+ drafts) since July last year. I have produced 20+ informative videos(about 300,000 views on my youtube channel). I am working on an Ebook and Documentary. I make graphic art. I make music. I make websites/blogs. Far from stagnant.

Quote What I (always) post can be easily verified… and have been.
    Completely false. Your postings about how mind control has to be by consent is absolute nonsense, and isn't backed by anything but your own claims. And cannot be verified because it is a falsity.

Some evidence to back up my claims from chapter 2 in my upcoming Ebook:

Quote "One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998

United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
    Quote “He shows how, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behavior may be changed, and memory, emotions, and the thinking process may be influenced by remote control.
    Dr. José Delgado, Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society; inside the first page of the book on the sleeve.
    Quote Dr. Persinger on electromagnetic experiences done to people in his studies:
    "These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."
    -Dr. Persinger’s work; The God Helmet on the Learning Channel
    Quote More of Dr. Persinger’s work matches Dr. Jose Delgado’s explaining how people who are mind controlled something pretty much always think it is their own thought(which I have witnessed as well).
    “Well one thing is really clear, you can control the person's experiences and they don't know they are being controlled...” -Dr. Persinger

Quote “Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; page 116.)
    QuoteAutonomic and somatic functions, individual and social behaviors, emotional and mental reactions may be evoked, maintained, modified, or inhibited, both in animals and in man, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures. Physical control of many brain functions is a demonstrated fact. It is even possible to follow intentions, the development of thoughts, and visual experiences.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society)
    Mind control is a scientifically demonstrated fact. My claims are with substance. However your claims go against proven fact, and bring no substance/evidence whatsoever. Just your own assumptions and a litany of negative comments about myself or my article.
    Last edited by Omni; 14th April 2015 at 20:38.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Monica Vogan (14th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

“Where did I claim technology is being suppressed? I don't remember that.”
    (Well, let me rephrase that for you “there is always a campaign to discredit that individual” meaning suppression.)

"I never said that". You appear to be fabricating an argument against me...
    (I’m not into debating but it appears you’re up for that. All I want is for you to provide better and more concise data, clips of dated videos and animals will not suffice)

"Everyone on Earth has a brain. Therefore can be manipulated with electromagnetic technology." (yes we all have a brain and many of us are not really utilizing them, many prefer to have their minds filled with fairy tales and inconclusive data, but not me)

"Yes I know this for certain. And sorry but anyone with common sense views testimony as substance at times. I have witnessed them doing these things." (Yet, another propaganda quote here “anyone with common sense views testimony as substance at times”. Sorry but this matter of talk just doesn’t affect me or my stance). I'll overlook this one...

“I never claimed this was life changing info. More fabrications by you. Funny how the fabrications are meant to sway people into misjudging me or my intent in writing these articles. Anyone who fabricates things about me aiming to turn people off from my info I see as some chance of mind control to be honest... Maybe people just fabricate things on their own, who knows.” (Most of your posting is about mind control and how much it affected you, you go on making attempts to persuade others that this is important by stating everyone is going to be a part of this agenda…but in so many words.)

“So to you everything is either proven, or fraudulent? Not exactly the best way to go about things IMHO.”
    (There is no other way, Its either there or not there. What’s real can be shown, what’s imaginary can only be shown at a later date threw consistent thinking on the subject, you can’t prove people being mind control against their own will…that’s all I want you to do…no need for anything else. I don’t want you to talk about it I want you to show me something real).

"Nice way for you to disregard conclusive evidence that implants can control the brain. There were tests done on humans too. They found things like they could make someone who was straight sexually attracted to males. All sorts of things. Mind control is demonstrated fact, just not to the extent I have experienced it." (I’ve yet to see what you claimed performed on any strong minded individual, Unfortunate for you to experience such things, perhaps you should spend more time away from this subject and more recognizing the subject within your being).

"This is completely false and I know this from direct personal experience. You accuse me of saying things without 'substance' or evidence, yet you do the same thing here. You don't even bring any reason why this is right as I bring for my points". (You bring points that only you seem to be able to authenticate I bring points that can be authenticated by anyone who is willing, No secrets, no tricks, nothing that requires you to go seeking outside of yourself)

"I have learned from very costly circumstances that the mind can be controlled, things like discernment can be controlled, conscious energies can be fabricated, and a whole lot more. You are posting misinformation here and accusing me of all sorts of negative things............."(that’s your perception, I’ve stated in numerous ways…prove it, I don’t want you to post a vid with more words, and clips of domesticated/trained animals, that’s not good enough to be fact.)

"And by what "substance" do you base this on. You are being a hypocrit, accusing me of things yet doing them yourself."
    (Please explain further, all I’m seeing is a person responding in a defensive manner. Waste not your time debating…instead put that time into gathering some real evidence to support your arguments. You may imagine you did, but that thought has yet to materialize, now has it?)

“Absolutely false.” (opinions, if not prove it to be false. My life is all the proof I need. My posting history is all the proof I need, If I showed you my bank account, my house and cars…will that be truth?) I doubt it.

“Hypnotism doesn't work on me either. However unless your brain doesn't function AT ALL, implants will work on you. They work by reproducing the same signals your brain naturally sends. So unless your brain doesn't work on it's natural signals to begin with, implants will work on you. Again, you bring nothing but a (misinfo filled) claim, no substance at all to your claims.” (That’s not how it actually works, I’ve already explained it. But unlike you…I’m not here to make you believe it. I only share what I know is real and can be experienced by those that are primed. You’re the one desperately attempting to make this into fact…but how can it be if your experiment wasn’t tested on everyone? That’s just your assumption and nothing more)

"What do you base your notions on such as mind control only works on those who consent. It's complete BS conclusively to me. Just yesterday I was tortured via implant. The eyes send signals to the brain to move. Those signals were synthesized and they forced my eyes in painful places. There is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it, and it has nothing to do with me consenting to it at all. That is utter nonsense." (You claimed to have been tortured for years…but what do you do…spend your time here talking about it. How is this productive? how can we prove what you say is true? Why are they doing this to you and all you can do about it is share your story, a story no one here can verify)

"I have seen masses of people controlled via mind control. The mind is open source to technology. I know this well." (I highly doubt you know much about the true workings of the mind just by reading your post and seeing where and what you choose to spend your energy on).

“Life isn't always easy. I disagree.” (For you that seems obvious, but for me…life is grand) I wouldn’t post the way I do if I was a miserable person and couldn’t do what I’m always talking about)

"I am far from stagnated. I have written over 100 informative published articles(and like 70+ drafts) since July last year. I am working on an Ebook and Documentary. I make graphic art. I make music. I make websites/blogs. Far from stagnant." (as do I)

“Completely false”. Your postings about how mind control has to be by consent is absolute nonsense, and isn't backed by anything but your own claims. And cannot be verified because it is a falsity. (If you so sure about this, prove it. But remember this…I’m not the one here attempting to persuade anyone)

I’ll be back tomorrow if there is more to discuss…right now I’m going to participate in some manifestations.

Peace
    --

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

"I never said that". You appear to be fabricating an argument against me...
    (I’m not into debating but it appears you’re up for that. All I want is for you to provide better and more concise data, clips of dated videos and animals will not suffice)
    And I provided it in my last post. You conveniently ignored that part of my post in your reply....

Quote "Yes I know this for certain. And sorry but anyone with common sense views testimony as substance at times. I have witnessed them doing these things." (Yet, another propaganda quote here “anyone with common sense views testimony as substance at times”. Sorry but this matter of talk just doesn’t affect me or my stance). I'll overlook this one...
    Propaganda quote by stating my opinion? Please, enough with the insults/character assassination.

Quote “I never claimed this was life changing info. More fabrications by you. Funny how the fabrications are meant to sway people into misjudging me or my intent in writing these articles. Anyone who fabricates things about me aiming to turn people off from my info I see as some chance of mind control to be honest... Maybe people just fabricate things on their own, who knows.” (Most of your posting is about mind control and how much it affected you, you go on making attempts to persuade others that this is important by stating everyone is going to be a part of this agenda…but in so many words.)
    Most of my posting is not about mind control. I'd say maybe 10-15% if that. If you look at my blog this is plain to see. More fabrications by you.

I am not attempting to persuade others at all. This is more negative distortion on your part. I am simply posting my testimony of what has been done to me by black ops groups.

Quote “So to you everything is either proven, or fraudulent? Not exactly the best way to go about things IMHO.”
    (There is no other way, Its either there or not there. What’s real can be shown, what’s imaginary can only be shown at a later date threw consistent thinking on the subject, you can’t prove people being mind control against their own will…that’s all I want you to do…no need for anything else. I don’t want you to talk about it I want you to show me something real).
    No other way? There are plenty of other ways. For example being able to view something without believing it or disbelieving it, just simply considering it.

Quote "Nice way for you to disregard conclusive evidence that implants can control the brain. There were tests done on humans too. They found things like they could make someone who was straight sexually attracted to males. All sorts of things. Mind control is demonstrated fact, just not to the extent I have experienced it." (I’ve yet to see what you claimed performed on any strong minded individual, Unfortunate for you to experience such things, perhaps you should spend more time away from this subject and more recognizing the subject within your being).
    So because you have not seen it, it doesn't exist? Not exactly the epitome of discernment there... And I am strong minded, it doesn't make a difference...

Quote (You bring points that only you seem to be able to authenticate I bring points that can be authenticated by anyone who is willing, No secrets, no tricks, nothing that requires you to go seeking outside of yourself)
    Really? I bring evidence for my claims. You simply bring your opinion and then try to present the situation as me not bringing substance yet you are. You bring zero substance but your own opinion. I bring neuroscience data that shows what I say is correct. You just ignore it and/or reason it away. You are not looking for the truth, you are just looking to reinforce your own perspective.

I brought neuroscientist quotes based on factual studies verifying what I say. What did you bring? Just your own opinion which you laughably say is with substance when you bring zero supporting evidence only your opinion or even any reason for it, yet my experiences or neuroscience data are not with substance. I see a classic case of perception controlling discernment with you. You will not acknowledge neuroscience fact I bring. Yet my claims are without substance and yours are? If you are thinking naturally I'd say you have some faulty thought processes TBH.

Quote "I have learned from very costly circumstances that the mind can be controlled, things like discernment can be controlled, conscious energies can be fabricated, and a whole lot more. You are posting misinformation here and accusing me of all sorts of negative things............."(that’s your perception, I’ve stated in numerous ways…prove it, I don’t want you to post a vid with more words, and clips of domesticated/trained animals, that’s not good enough to be fact.)
    I provided good evidence/proof based neuroscience quotes. You provide only a misinformed opinion with zero substance, along with slander of me....

Quote "And by what "substance" do you base this on. You are being a hypocrit, accusing me of things yet doing them yourself."
    (Please explain further, all I’m seeing is a person responding in a defensive manner. Waste not your time debating…instead put that time into gathering some real evidence to support your arguments. You may imagine you did, but that thought has yet to materialize, now has it?)
    No matter what evidence I bring you will think you are immune to mind control. This much is clear. I did provide evidence.

Quote “Absolutely false.” (opinions, if not prove it to be false. My life is all the proof I need. My posting history is all the proof I need, If I showed you my bank account, my house and cars…will that be truth?) I doubt it.
    So you are saying because you have had a good life, it's proof mind control doesn't work on people? I haven't heard many arguments more flawed than that.

Quote “Hypnotism doesn't work on me either. However unless your brain doesn't function AT ALL, implants will work on you. They work by reproducing the same signals your brain naturally sends. So unless your brain doesn't work on it's natural signals to begin with, implants will work on you. Again, you bring nothing but a (misinfo filled) claim, no substance at all to your claims.” (That’s not how it actually works, I’ve already explained it. But unlike you…I’m not here to make you believe it. I only share what I know is real and can be experienced by those that are primed. You’re the one desperately attempting to make this into fact…but how can it be if your experiment wasn’t tested on everyone? That’s just your assumption and nothing more)
    I am not "desperately" trying to do anything. I am just sharing what I know as fact. Your perception mind controlled or not is quite faulty when dealing with me...

Quote "What do you base your notions on such as mind control only works on those who consent. It's complete BS conclusively to me. Just yesterday I was tortured via implant. The eyes send signals to the brain to move. Those signals were synthesized and they forced my eyes in painful places. There is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it, and it has nothing to do with me consenting to it at all. That is utter nonsense." (You claimed to have been tortured for years…but what do you do…spend your time here talking about it. How is this productive? how can we prove what you say is true? Why are they doing this to you and all you can do about it is share your story, a story no one here can verify)
    I do more than share my story. I spread awareness of the true control grid, which means people can discern reality better. And others have had similar experiences to my own, for example the member David Ansible. There are other targeted individuals on the forum...

Quote "I have seen masses of people controlled via mind control. The mind is open source to technology. I know this well." (I highly doubt you know much about the true workings of the mind just by reading your post and seeing where and what you choose to spend your energy on).
    And I bet you have misconceptions of the mind. Such as what you believe creates objective reality. What exacly makes technological mind control only possible with consent? You have done a very poor job of providing any "substance" to your claims and do a good job of character assassinating me with your negative comments. I have provided substance to mine. However you have not. Only your misinformed opinion.

Quote “Life isn't always easy. I disagree.” (For you that seems obvious, but for me…life is grand) I wouldn’t post the way I do if I was a miserable person and couldn’t do what I’m always talking about)
    Life is many things for me. Both horrible at times and grand at other times. My life has not been easy though. So no, life is not always "easy" IMO. Maybe your life is easy, however others lives are not always easy..... This is a fact of reality.

Quote “Completely false”. Your postings about how mind control has to be by consent is absolute nonsense, and isn't backed by anything but your own claims. And cannot be verified because it is a falsity. (If you so sure about this, prove it. But remember this…I’m not the one here attempting to persuade anyone)
    I am not attempting to persuade people either. That is just your own assumption. I am simply offering some knowledge in the form of a thread, take it or leave it. This isn't life changing information. However for those with good enough discernment it may help them piece together the control grid reality on Earth...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

joeecho (14th April 2015), Monica Vogan (14th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Have you ever stepped back and realized it was programming that was speaking to you and not the free willed individual?

It's an odd and unnerving thing when first encountered. There is no indication that they suspect their argument isn't programmed into them.

I am certain that I have been perceived in this way by someone 'else' as well.

Are you completely sure you are you?

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hey omni, I'm back!! but a little disappointed, you had a whole day to respond ...I was expecting more from you, not this much redundancy. If this is all we can bring out of each other...perhaps we should just let it be.

“Most of my posting is not about mind control. I'd say maybe 10-15% if that. If you look at my blog this is plain to see. More fabrications by you.”
    (I’ve scanned through your material and found much of it to be inconclusive ideologies. If there is something in there I can measure with rationale and/or personal experiences/ facts to what we are discussing…please extract that information from there and post it here. Most of your threads here do concern something about mind control.)

“I am not attempting to persuade others at all. This is more negative distortion on your part. I am simply posting my testimony of what has been done to me by black ops groups.”
    (I’m sure if I go into your posting history I’ll be able to excavate some evidence of persuasion, it’s just a bit unfortunate that you don’t see it as such. So disingenuous are your assumptions of me. What I’ve posted here (in your thread) was to get you to prove that “everyone” can be mind control without their consent. I do not think man or entity can come up with technology that will override anyone’s divine spark/tether (knowingly). Like the music example I gave you earlier. A beat/ rhythmatic pattern (frequency) can tap into your nervous system and compel you to move, but at the same time…when the possessor of that system is in the know of what is happening to his/her feet/body… they can easily choose to continue to move or stop. Everyone has their own unique wiring to source. Science has yet to fully understand human DNA… as much of it is still a mystery to them. I can’t see how anyone can possess technology that will override the thoughts of an (knowingly) unwilling mind that is uniquely/spiritually/divinely attached to its higher self/source/creator? You’re forgetting to consider those who have tapped into their own physic/mental powers. )

“No other way? There are plenty of other ways. For example being able to view something without believing it or disbelieving it, just simply considering it.” (When you view something it’s either there or not there, there meaning… various degrees to the illusion. Viewing in your mind is not the same as viewing in the reality we both share…not until it is…actually there.)

"Nice way for you to disregard conclusive evidence that implants can control the brain. There were tests done on humans too. They found things like they could make someone who was straight sexually attracted to males. All sorts of things. Mind control is demonstrated fact, just not to the extent I have experienced it." (I’ve yet to see what you claimed performed on any strong minded individual, Unfortunate for you to experience such things, perhaps you should spend more time away from this subject and more recognizing the subject within your being).

“So because you have not seen it, it doesn't exist? Not exactly the epitome of discernment there... And I am strong minded, it doesn't make a difference...”
    (Testimony does not suffice when delegating such theories. How does one discern with little to nothing to go on? I’m just not gullible enough to fully consider something that has yet to be presented in detail, sufficient data, and undeniable facts. Imagery of clips of imprisoned trained animals, and words will not be enough for this healthy minded skeptic…please be more creative in your presentations.

Have you conducted these experiments yourself?
    Do you have any evidence of these claims/experiments being successfully conducted on humans (every human)…and on humans such as Buddhist monks, Shamans/ old souls… people who are “soundly” cemented in their own minds? If not…then all you have is inconclusive data, believe it or not.)

“Really? I bring evidence for my claims. You simply bring your opinion and then try to present the situation as me not bringing substance yet you are. You bring zero substance but your own opinion. I bring neuroscience data that shows what I say is correct. You just ignore it and/or reason it away. You are not looking for the truth, you are just looking to reinforce your own perspective."
    (This is not about me, I'm only looking for truth, but it's now apparent to me that there isn't such proof ready)

"I brought neuroscientist quotes based on factual studies verifying what I say. What did you bring? Just your own opinion which you laughably say is with substance when you bring zero supporting evidence only your opinion or even any reason for it, yet my experiences or neuroscience data are not with substance. I see a classic case of perception controlling discernment with you. You will not acknowledge neuroscience fact I bring. Yet my claims are without substance and yours are? If you are thinking naturally I'd say you have some faulty thought processes TBH.”
    (Opinions are not facts. A faulty thought process can not materialize an reality to it's liking. If you so choose to place your mental faculties on the same level/wave length as Scooby Doo, so be it. I like to think/imagine/create my being to be more.

Many people write books, and many of those people made a lot of money selling books…even with false information in them. The world is filled with many scientist/scholars and they are not all thorough in their fields of study. In fact, much of what is taught in schools will definitely be re-written at some point in the near future. What we know about the cosmos/physics/and math have many flaws in them. I’m sure subquatum kinetics will have something to do with that inevitable change. We already know the English language is a flawed and disempowering language and that will also change at some point. We are all on the verge of human evolution, but there are a small handful of “feeders” that do not want to lose that control over humans. So they persist to keep them from reaching their potential by using fear, disempowerment, and a sense of hopelessness and abandoned.)

“I provided good evidence/proof based neuroscience quotes. You provide only a misinformed opinion with zero substance, along with slander of me....
    (Quotes are quotes, and your evidence is subjective.
    You are the one doing the overlooking here. I’ve gave you my reasons, many times, for many years, here and there...nothings has changed on my end. You keep claiming I’m posting misinformation but blatantly ignore my requests to prove that.
    Do we not create our own realities/circumstances through our thoughts/the deeds we perform and don’t perform?
    Where does everything you see in your life (material,religion,beliefs,etc..) come from? They come from our thoughts!!

I tell you my mind is powerful enough to override any man/alien made tech impeding on my god/divine will and you choose to disbelieve that. OK, that’s a choice that you have to deal with, not me. I’ll continue to have full control of my own organic transmitter/receiver/mind until I choose otherwise. You don’t have to believe that, it’s not your choice, its mine.)

"And by what "substance" do you base this on. You are being a hypocrit, accusing me of things yet doing them yourself."

“No matter what evidence I bring you will think you are immune to mind control. This much is clear. I did provide evidence.”
    (If anything, I saw evidence of animal cruelty; I saw conditioned instinctual living creatures primed for manipulation. I did not see evidence of a human, nor a human with a high mental awareness and/or has guru like qualities succumbing to any outside will. Without this data you don’t actually have what you are claiming to have…you’re just making assumptions…and mostly from other peoples research.)

“So you are saying because you have had a good life, it's proof mind control doesn't work on people?
    (You did not see my point in this, so you exclude it and label it flawed…wow! I have created everything in my life the good and the bad. These days the scales tip heavily in my favor and I’ve kept it there for the last few years…all by the way of my thinking. My life wasn’t always gravy…I just learned that I can control and mode it to my liking. My only challenge in life is getting others to also recognize their true power. I don’t have to be here posting anything at all. I choose to be here because a former moderator here invited me to assist in spiritual/divine connections of the self and source...not bring problems without a solution...thou that seems to be the popular thing around here lately.)

I am not "desperately" trying to do anything. I am just sharing what I know as fact. Your perception mind controlled or not is quite faulty when dealing with me...
    (an unyielding commitment to exhibit ideologies with inconsistent data is what I define as “desperate”, I don’t mind sharing, but when I’m asking you to share your facts all you do is say “I did”. If you consider what “you did” as presenting facts…then I’ll just let it be. At least I’ll know your definition of what “facts” is. No worries, I’m not here to make any sought of deals with you, that’s an issue that you have to deal with.)

I do more than share my story. I spread awareness of the true control grid, which means people can discern reality better. And others have had similar experiences to my own, for example the member David Ansible. There are other targeted individuals on the forum...(sounds interesting, perhaps you, and these (others) can chime in and assist in illuminating this topic.)

"I have seen masses of people controlled via mind control. The mind is open source to technology. I know this well." (That's just hearsay, I highly doubt you know much about the true workings of the mind just by reading your post and seeing where and what you choose to spend your energy on).

And I bet you have misconceptions of the mind. Such as what you believe creates objective reality. What exacly makes technological mind control only possible with consent? You have done a very poor job of providing any "substance" to your claims and do a good job of character assassinating me with your negative comments. (You’re still defensive I see, but there is no need to be if you are confident in your work. Now you’re projecting your feelings onto me by making false claims about me attacking you. I ‘m not the one using words like “Nonsense, BS, nor am I pretending to know your limitations…you are the one doing this. I’m not even challenging your position, I’m only asking for clarity but you’re getting defensive because you cannot produce it. Instead, you challenge, insult my position by pretending to know my abilities. There are no insults, character assignation, negative comments in any of my posts anywhere on this forum,.. that has never been my intention here, never! So please post these insults of mine so they can be clarified and dealt with.)

“I have provided substance to mine. However you have not.”
    (I told you numerous times that I’m not here to prove anything, I mainly respond to threads with people asking questions to why they aren’t getting what they desire in life. I don’t peddle anything that can’t be proven with ease. You don’t have to research what I say…just “do”, just become more “in tuned” with yourself, your own divinity, your infinite potential. What I say can only be proven by the self…you have to be willing to take on that challenge, recognize the opportunities you command the universe to provide you. This is ancient knowledge the oppressors do not want you to know…and for obvious reasons. yet I'm not forceing anyone to believe it, just practice finding your true self. I have my proof, you don’t have to believe it, I’m not making you do anything...I'm only asking you for proof of strong human minds being under someone else’s mind control

We are beings of amass potential; our creative prowess shapes consciousness to our will. This has been demonstrated in my life for over the last 20 years.” Nothing affects me unless I allow it, allowing something negative to happen to you can also be done by associations).

Life is many things for me. Both horrible at times and grand at other times. My life has not been easy though. So no, life is not always "easy" IMO. Maybe your life is easy, however others lives are not always easy..... This is a fact of reality.”
    (There was a time where my life wasn’t all that great. I’ve been shot, had broken bones, and I was almost homeless. But that was over 20 years ago, When the elders took me under their wing and school me on the powers of this realm…I’ve been living a beautiful life ever since. I only experience negativity when I take on other peoples problems, when I surf the internet and participate in forums. When I’m out in the world I'm winning, I’m gifted at avoiding all negatives, I can defect all negatives coming from others… unless I choose to indulge in it. I cannot stress enough how real this can be for anyone, so all I do know a days is just share the wisdom and continue to prosper. Believe what you want… just prepare to live with those beliefs and don't complain about sharing in grief later).

“Completely false”. Your postings about how mind control has to be by consent is absolute nonsense, and isn't backed by anything but your own claims. And cannot be verified because it is a falsity.
    (If you'e so sure about this, prove it. But remember this…I’m not the one here attempting to persuade anyone)

I am not attempting to persuade people either. That is just your own assumption. I am simply offering some knowledge in the form of a thread, take it or leave it. This isn't life changing information. However for those with good enough discernment it may help them piece together the control grid reality on Earth...” Its life changing if a person believes they can be controlled unwillingly. As I mentioned earlier, I do have some interest in this “control grid theory/thing of yours, but atm, giving what data is currently presented…I just can’t bring myself to really consider those possibilities, not yet.

Why are you being manipulated with mind control?
    What exactly are they making you do? Do you have any documented proof (x-rays/scans) of implants within your being?
    If so…why haven’t you gotten them removed and examined?

It seems to me that you are the only one walking around with this technology in you (for years) but for some odd reason you somehow think it’s better to keep it and suffer with it….and present this information here instead presenting it on/in a platform that will easily expedite your Truths and be willing to actually help you and your position...I’m not seeing any of that, and the obvious lack of this fact will make your distribution of ‘said” truth look suspicious. Don't take my direct/blunt approach as abuse, straight is how I like to bring it. I'm not going to sugar coat anything just because that makes it's easier to digest.

Peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)

Are you completely sure you are you?
    absolutely,

Peace
    --

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

guys/gal, it started with Pavlov and its dogs. The dogs did not know they salivated to the bell, even if not hungry. They felt hunger, to the bell.

Our bodies and brain can definitely be programmed and are fully programmed, Our beliefs systems is a proof of it, as well as our response to stimulus like the TV adds and going for chips when food is presented.

Can we, if trained, avoid such programming? yes, with lots of training and a huge will power. Most of us have neither one. Now, put an implant in the person, no way she can control it without thorough training and restless attention to it. Most of us have neither.

And this is sad to think about.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Omni (15th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast