+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IBS Frequency/Healing Code Needed - Lloyd Mear or Other

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default IBS Frequency/Healing Code Needed - Lloyd Mear or Other

Greetings,

Would anyone have perchance the frequency/healing code as set out by Lloyd Mear for Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Also would be grateful for any hands-on energy healing I could do on someone very near and dear to me. <3

Thank you <3

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Default Re: IBS Frequency/Healing Code Needed - Lloyd Mear or Other

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Elainie (12th April 2015), LiquidMind (13th April 2015), LoneWolf76 (12th April 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you. This is good. I do want to get the numbers/frequency to counter the disease and build up healthy tissue in colon, liver, intestines and bowel. There is a book out there - it's just not very available, blue iris only has some and they are not 100% verifiable.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by LiquidMind (here)
    Thank you. This is good. I do want to get the numbers/frequency to counter the disease and build up healthy tissue in colon, liver, intestines and bowel. There is a book out there - it's just not very available, blue iris only has some and they are not 100% verifiable.
    Do you have Neneh Sylvar's book? http://www.nenahsylver.com/descripti...-contents.html

6. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Hello, Liquidmind:
    I had Lloyd Mear's book of numbers once, and had begun putting them into an XLS document. I never finished and now I do not know where the book is. I'd only done a few pages of entries, but went through them and perhaps some of these numbers might help. I remember Lloyd was very clear that calcium of the right type really helps the body, and that most calcium supplements (such as calcium carbonate) are harmful.

9468 9298 376 anti-aging, organs, digestion

6894 4967 9628 3746 open nutrition and energy pathways to cells

6788 2837 727 calcium 46.98996 for healing tissues

6837 5887 469 calcium 46.19897 for healing metabolism, gallbladder, digestion, thyroid

6647 6887 469 calcium 46.59885, coral calcium for healing digestion, longevity

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 times in 569 posts

I have Crohn's and this book saved my life. The diet is very strict and only works if you do not cheat. In my case, if I cheated, I would be sick within an hour. Give it a week and you will see a significant difference.
    http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Vicio...pr_product_top
    Hope it works for you.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

LiquidMind (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (14th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No - don't have this book. Am looking more into the frequency broken down into components, such as mathematical equations, vibrations down to sub-atomic particles as in their root. Mear's approach is somewhat akin to what I'm looking for. There are others as well, but afaik it's an approach that's not being made readily available to the masses.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(third attempt to post this -

Thank you so much. If you ever get to putting the data into XLS, it would be very helpful to many.

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Hello, Liquidmind:
    I had Lloyd Mear's book of numbers once, and had begun putting them into an XLS document. I never finished and now I do not know where the book is. I'd only done a few pages of entries, but went through them and perhaps some of these numbers might help. I remember Lloyd was very clear that calcium of the right type really helps the body, and that most calcium supplements (such as calcium carbonate) are harmful.

9468 9298 376 anti-aging, organs, digestion

6894 4967 9628 3746 open nutrition and energy pathways to cells

6788 2837 727 calcium 46.98996 for healing tissues

6837 5887 469 calcium 46.19897 for healing metabolism, gallbladder, digestion, thyroid

6647 6887 469 calcium 46.59885, coral calcium for healing digestion, longevity

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Elainie (14th April 2015), silverchimes (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (14th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Try this rife frequency

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPXEsOsVvg8
    Thanx Chipsam!

Do you mean listening to this on youtube will have an effect??? Do you need earphones?
    Last edited by transiten; 14th April 2015 at 08:41.

12. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Goodness there are a lot of Rife frequencies from the youtube user that Chipsam gave the video to.
    Here is the user site with many Rife sound videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/newtimer5/videos

This is what the site says: "You'll find a collection of videos here, growing all the time, that contain combinations of Rife frequencies. These are the frequencies Dr. Royal Rife isolated over 50 years of stellar work, made available in this form due to computer technology. The frequencies work audibly and visually, so it is best to use a good set of stereo headphones when listening. The Rife Frequency Patterns are a further evolution of this technology. There is an e-book explaining their genesis on the menu bar on the website. Thank you for watching!"

There is another fellow who does frequencies for healing, transiten, and I'd come across that he has something for Lyme's disease. His audio frequencies create great benefit within me, but he charges for his audios since it is his life work and that's how he gets funds to live. Here is one of his pages:

http://soundofstars.org/frequencycat...ncycatalog.htm
    He created something called "Lyme inhibitor" that is part of his "Healing 2" package which is found partway down this page:
    http://soundofstars.org/webkits.htm#hea1
    I offer this because you've written of Lyme's disease before, and because the free samples I have obtained have given me great benefit. Perhaps you'd like to look into this. I simply do not have the dollars to buy his package, and so have not experienced it.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanx Meggings,

I have an F-scan device programmed by a therpaist to kill Lyme, parasites, stimulate the immunesystem, treat inflammations etc, but another therapist that has been working with frequencies and who treated my chronic Lyme with a combination of Magnesium Malate and herbs said they are harmaful!! I also was treated with a Rifetech where you get frequencies via headphones but they didn't sound that loud, they were fast clicks. I've been through so many protocols with therapists contradicting eachother I don't know how to proceed anymore. I'm on homeopatics for the moment
    Last edited by transiten; 14th April 2015 at 13:10.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Snoweagle (14th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Yes, listen with headphones

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Snoweagle (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Every case is different. Sometimes there are conflicts with remedies and this can happen with frequencies where one cancels or disrupts the other, creating a new frequency - which may or may be not be optimal for the dis-ease at hand. In any healing, you want to be absolutely clear about how you are approaching the body, mind, soul at every given moment, with clarity and consciousness about what your intent is and to try (at least) to familiarize yourself with the modality as much as possible (Knowledge) so that these conflicts and unwarranted and unwanted surprises do not occur.

AFAIK - the Rife by itself is not harmful, however with all modalities, proceed with the above mentioned cautions in mind, do your homework, and be extra cautious when mixing up the medicine.

As a last note, it can't be emphasized more, how an absolute wholistic approach needs to be taken, especially with auto-immune diseases and to go as far as examining Akashic records, self-inquiry, connecting to Higher Power in prayer -as well as the usual - diet, medicinals, air quality, pollutant removals, etc.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

transiten (15th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Thanx Meggings,

I have an F-scan device programmed by a therpaist to kill Lyme, parasites, stimulate the immunesystem, treat inflammations etc, but another therapist that has been working with frequencies and who treated my chronic Lyme with a combination of Magnesium Malate and herbs said they are harmaful!! I also was treated with a Rifetech where you get frequencies via headphones but they didn't sound that loud, they were fast clicks. I've been through so many protocols with therapists contradicting eachother I don't know how to proceed anymore. I'm on homeopatics for the moment
    Sometimes, all that is needed is some comfort. A little ray of hope in the form of golden pink, holding that near the heart. When that ray is combined with trust and faith in the healing, you are allowing. Allowing is the first step to all healing. Let it happen and it will.

Blessings.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

transiten (15th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread