+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CANNABIS OIL ~ urgently need to find this in Canada for terminal friend

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member The Lawnman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: CANNABIS OIL ~ urgently need to find this in Canada for terminal friend

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable—if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise—dwell on these things." (Phil. 4:8)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lawnman For This Post:

Earth Angel (13th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: CANNABIS OIL ~ urgently need to find this in Canada for terminal friend

My dad had cancer at 76 he is now 84 and going strong. He did not have chemo and radiation. Gave him natural spring water, water that comes out of the ground by itself. Lots of fruit juices. cannabis oil might be a big help but it certainly is not the only thing your friend need.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Earth Angel (13th April 2015), Elainie (13th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

If may, B17 or Laetrile may be of consideration as well here. All the best to your friend. And good luck on your quest in finding the oil.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Earth Angel (13th April 2015), Elainie (13th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I can't thank you all enough for the information here. I am passing along your posts to her and she is very excited to try this. I love this place! you never let me down

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

my way is medical Qigong treatment 6 treatments over couple week and you be surprised
    if it is very advanced herbs do help as well as exercises

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/medical-qigong-books/

cancer is covering the whole body so the treatment will cover the whole body that is why it comes back mostly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd April 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey,
    Is it legal to ship oil into Canada? Its legal here in the United Kingdom and they are willing to ship worldwide but strongly recommend you check your local laws first, to make sure you recieve it.
    drift-headshop.com stock both; C.B.D and Terpen oils, liquids, capsules and spreys. Pans Ink 'drowsy' liquid being perticulary strong and non toxic.
    Cancer Cures.
    Have you seen any docu's. on cures? check out 'UFOs THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE by Dean Haglund UFO TV TheDisclosureMovieNetwork Channel' on Youtube.
    There are many talks of supressed and buried cures from the 1900's by people like Stewart Swerdlow and on coast to coast and the likes. Apparently its caused by the body lacking somthing rather than it being attacked from an outside source and there is a white fungi in China or somthing that sorts it.
    Personally I've been taking monoatomic gold, silver, platinum, iridium, rhodium and ORME's as a pre-emptive against natural disease.
    Last edited by chriswallace; 15th April 2015 at 00:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chriswallace For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

A little hesitant about posting these videos but you never know if they can help. Here is the first one:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Hi Everyone..... I have watched Rick Simpsons Run from the Cure and I know he shows how to make this yourself but is it possible to buy this anywhere and get it into Canada? I have a friend who is terminal at the moment, breast cancer that spread to all of her lymph nodes, she now has a lymph node on her neck that has grow to the size of a fist, pressing against her carotid artery and her jugular. On top of this she has a tumour right beside her heart that is inoperable. She has been through all the slash and burn of surgery, chemo and radiation and now they want her to have chemo again (although last July they sent her home and told her there was nothing more they could do for her). Her gut is telling her not to have chemo.
    She is now ready to embrace alternative remedies (inspired by watching The Truth about Cancer documentaries this past week). She has also been taking Protocel since last August and her doctors are quite surprised at how she is doing.

I know there are lots of threads on Cannibis Oil so hope its ok to start this one, I really just want anyone who knows where she might buy the real deal and get it into Canada.

thank you all for your help
    I don't want to get the forum in any trouble, so I'll have to be vague.

the "deep web" can help. this would be the internet underneath the internet everyone uses..There are many roads to take. Some nets are dark, some roads are silky. Bitcoin is untraceable as a method of purchase..and, hey..canada has all kinds of people involved in such markets.

reddit is an amazing website. Do a search.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

again thank you everyone and especially Dennis for all the info ........my friend has found some CO and has been taking it for about 5 days now. She is feeling much better and very optimistic. Today she sees a new Chinese Medicine doctor and we are both hoping he will be on board with her doing this as she feels much better and is thinking the tumour on her neck is already looking a little smaller. I will keep you posted on her progress.....much love and thanks to all

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Hervé (22nd April 2015), meeradas (22nd April 2015), RunningDeer (22nd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi all,

I am not sure if you have seen any of my videos. But, i put together things relative what i feel is important to know on my YouTube channel. I get into the Energy Field healing which is a huge aspect of where disease is related. I have been putting the pieces together for one in the not to distant future related to a guy who was shot in the trenches or WW1 in the head and it killed him. In this life, that gentleman was suffering from a head cancer. Andrew Bartzis offered him Akashic readings and offerings to deal with it. What you can use in conjunction with Cannabis Oil is a bag (cup, cup and a half) of Pink Himalaya Salt and Fire Agate Crystals together. A very cheap way to assist.They all have the energetic properties to aid this. I am not sure when i am going to be able to get it out. But here is another vid which is similar related to using zip lock backs of Silver Salt and Sage' in similar fashion. As i feel it will offer something still relative to this. The description etc offers perspective on how to employ it. As it is very good energy body maintenance to add for proactive care. When i get the other one done i will add to this thread. It will be fascinating to hear if you have never heard anything like this before.

Good Luck
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd April 2015), Meggings (28th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2