+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychotropic Drugging and the Mental Health Scam

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Crystalcollector's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Psychotropic Drugging and the Mental Health Scam

I've had my experiences (all bad) with these drugs and a state run mental health clinic. This is one of the things destroying humanity.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Crystalcollector For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2015), Awakening2014 (13th April 2015), betoobig (13th April 2015), ceetee9 (14th April 2015), Fairy Friend (12th April 2015), Hawkwind (13th April 2015), Hervé (13th April 2015), Jean-Marie (13th April 2015), jjjones (13th April 2015), Kimberley (13th April 2015), Lifebringer (13th April 2015), Selkie (13th April 2015), Sophocles (13th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2015), vano915 (13th April 2015), ZooLife (13th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Psychotropic Drugging and the Mental Health Scam

They tried to give me Tramodols when I have crones and gerd. Definitely stomach bleeders and make you feel drowsy and beyond dopey as well as nauseated. Wow. Stopped after two doses.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Awakening2014 (13th April 2015), betoobig (13th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2015), ZooLife (13th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Since we are all thinking emotional beings in this reality, this is core/ important subject matter IMO.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

betoobig (13th April 2015), Selkie (13th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Crystalcollector (here)
    [...]....This is one of the things destroying humanity.
    [...]
    Do I ever agree! See: Psych Drugs: The Real Weapons of Mass Destruction
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th January 2016 at 17:46.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (13th April 2015), Sophocles (13th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

It is really important not to get hooked into this system unless you are really in desperate trouble. I have worked as a nurse in this system for a long time and have used psychotropic drugs for depression in the past. These drugs are very powerful and I believe that they can cause severe damage to some.

Grieving the loss of a loved one is now considered a disorder and that means there is a ICD9 code for it. If there is a ICD9 code then it is officially a disease and doctors can bill an insurance company and there is a "reason" to prescribe drugs. So any state of mind that causes us any distress is now considered an illness ie a potential profit for big pharma. Playing with neurotransmitters is serious business.

If you are thinking of going on antidepressants or antianxiety drugs there will be a price to pay. The fact is if you look at the data, antidepressant drugs are not much more effective than a placebo.

I spent years suffering the side effects of these drugs, believing what I was told, that I would need them the rest of my life, and I am really angry. Angry at myself for giving someone the unbridled authority to change my life for the worse for years and angry at the doctors that prescribe this crap without really knowing the details and the true benefits.

Once I began to truly search for data about antidepressants I was appalled. The FDA that approves these drugs is one of the most corrupt government agencies around and that is saying a lot.

Wouldn't it have been nice to have been told I could deal with my depression by increasing exercise, getting more sunlight, taking omega 3's and maybe taking SAM e which is a nutritional supplement? That didn't happen because there is no profit for anyone with that. Besides, someone doing those things might get too healthy in general and that is certainly not the desired outcome here.

Thanks Crystalcollector for a good topic!!!!!! And thanks for putting up with my rant.
    Last edited by Pam; 22nd April 2015 at 13:11.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2015), Awakening2014 (13th April 2015), betoobig (13th April 2015), ceetee9 (14th April 2015), Hervé (13th April 2015), RunningDeer (13th April 2015), Selkie (13th April 2015), Sierra (12th January 2016), Sophocles (13th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2015), toppy (14th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    It is really important not to get hooked into this system unless you are really in desperate trouble. I have worked as a nurse in this system for a long time and have used psychotropic drugs for depression in the past. These drugs are very powerful and I believe that they can cause severe damage to some.

Grieving the loss of a loved one is now considered a disorder and that means there is a ICD9 code for it. If there is a ICD9 code then a doctor can bill an insurance company for drugs. So any state of mind that causes us any distress is now considered an illness ie a potential profit for big pharma. Playing with neurotransmitters is serious business.

If you are thinking of going on antidepressants or antianxiety drugs there will be a price to pay. The fact is if you look at the data, antidepressant drugs are not much more effective than a placebo.

I spent years suffering the side effects of these drugs, believing what I was told, that I would need them the rest of my life, and I am really angry. Angry at myself for giving someone the unbridled authority to change my life for the worse for years and angry at the doctors that prescribe this crap without really knowing the details and the true benefits.

Once I began to truly search for data about antidepressants I was appalled. The FDA that approves these drugs is one of the most corrupt government agencies around and that is saying a lot.

Wouldn't it have been nice to have been told I could deal with my depression by increasing exercise, getting more sunlight, taking omega 3's and maybe taking SAM e which is a nutritional supplement? That didn't happen because there is no profit for anyone with that. Besides, someone doing those things might get too healthy in general and that is certainly not the desired outcome here.

Thanks Crystalcollector for a good topic!!!!!! And thanks for putting up with my rant.
    It's not a rant, it's pure gold information, coming from someone who worked in the field and also was harmed by the field!
    I am very appreciative of the professionals who are able to tell the truth --
    no one here is going to complain I hope, lol

Antidepressants are the devil.
    They can cause all kinds of horrible stuff.

~stroke
    ~diabetes
    ~side effects resembling symptoms of more severe mental illness (d'oh circle jerk!)
    ~sexual dysfunction (and these drugs are given to new moms...........)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Due to the nature of my "work" I retain some figures that fascinate me...one of those is that in clinical trials of psychotropic drugs the placebo's are %75 more effective than the drug.

Sorry I do not have the time right now to link this with the back up research...however I do have the facts.

Much love to us all

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2015), betoobig (13th April 2015), ceetee9 (14th April 2015), Pam (22nd April 2015), PurpleLama (12th January 2016), Selkie (13th April 2015), Sierra (12th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

I posted this in another threat, it should belong in this one, here it goes
    I like to share with you all an expeeriment i allready started:
    I went to the doctor with the sintoms of the awakening
    - Suddenly bad mods (revolting ego)
    - High empathy
    - Voices in my head ( thoughts)
    - Only feeling right beside the love ones (everybody.... almost there)
    - Heart pumpping with no reason (adjustments)
    - Pressure in the head (high energies in the crown chackra)
    .... Well friends, the doctor has send my straight and urgent to psiquiatry!!!
    I´ll update the issue for you to enjoy my brothers and sisters

¤=[Post Update]=¤

LOVE

Juan

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2015), joeecho (14th April 2015), Kimberley (14th April 2015), Pam (22nd April 2015), Selkie (13th April 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

They wanted to put me on them. I told them to go **** themselves.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (13th April 2015), joeecho (14th April 2015), Kimberley (14th April 2015), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I was given AMITRYTOLINE for so called depression. Took it for two nights and I had crazy nightmares. I tossed the drugs out. I believe my depression/sadness
    stemmed from my complete and utter frustration with the medical system. Utter frustration from the underlying madness of people around me.
    I was able to "darknight the soul" which really helped put my mind back to ease and acceptance without taking it as my own.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

betoobig (14th April 2015), Kimberley (14th April 2015), Selkie (13th April 2015), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I thought this would be relevant in this thread

http://www.sott.net/article/295209-M...pair-and-death

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (14th April 2015), Kimberley (14th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Psychotropic medication lower defenses and open the inter-dimensional doors for interferences. These interferences get an access to the vehicle of a person who is taking this kind of medication and they start using them for their own agenda.

Holographic Kinetics Healing - Part 4 of 14 - Inter-dimensional Interference

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

betoobig (15th April 2015), Enola (12th January 2016), Kimberley (14th April 2015), raregem (15th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    I posted this in another threat, it should belong in this one, here it goes
    I like to share with you all an expeeriment i allready started:
    I went to the doctor with the sintoms of the awakening
    - Suddenly bad mods (revolting ego)
    - High empathy
    - Voices in my head ( thoughts)
    - Only feeling right beside the love ones (everybody.... almost there)
    - Heart pumpping with no reason (adjustments)
    - Pressure in the head (high energies in the crown chackra)
    .... Well friends, the doctor has send my straight and urgent to psiquiatry!!!
    I´ll update the issue for you to enjoy my brothers and sisters

¤=[Post Update]=¤

LOVE

Juan
    Hi, Juan,

I just remembered this site, which was very helpful to me for understanding the symptoms of awakening:

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

p.s. I love your country, btw. Big hugs to the country of Spain

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (15th April 2015), Kimberley (14th April 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I think the video was well done. I huge issue in our world. I would like to see more progress in this area.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

betoobig (15th April 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thanks so much Silkie. I also love your country and its people. I learned your lenguage in south Illinois, Lawrenceville. Hope all of you great american people stands up as you did at the begining. The USA was not suppous to happend and there you are. Anyway, back to topic...
    LOVE
    Juan

29. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Selkie (15th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone have views on Ritalin for ADD patients. My son (9) and I are both on Ritalin. I can see how it works, but are also concerned by the side affects, but it's the only effective remedy to date.

Thanks,

Dan

31. The Following User Says Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

betoobig (12th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    Anyone have views on Ritalin for ADD patients. My son (9) and I are both on Ritalin. I can see how it works, but are also concerned by the side affects, but it's the only effective remedy to date.

Thanks,

Dan
    Beside this thread: Psych Drugs: The Real Weapons of Mass Destruction

... you might want to check this one: The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (12th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread