+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's messages to humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Michael Jackson's messages to humanity

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 13:06.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

An Cailleach (23rd February 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (9th December 2010), Belle (5th April 2011), bluestflame (10th December 2010), Bright Garlick (14th February 2011), Elandiel BernElve (9th December 2010), Elly (14th February 2011), eyeonthesky8 (3rd February 2011), fifi (18th November 2010), Gardener (5th April 2011), Hiram (22nd December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011), MargueriteBee (11th December 2010), meeradas (5th April 2011), onawah (18th November 2010), Patrikas (13th February 2011), penn (5th April 2011), pharoah21 (5th April 2011), quench (1st February 2011), Ramdass528 (14th February 2011), shadowstalker (10th December 2010), sister (1st February 2011), solutions (13th February 2011), StephenW11UK (24th December 2010), Taurean (10th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (22nd December 2010), Zillah (9th December 2010), Zook (17th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re:Michael Jackson's messages to humanity

Michael was very obviously a gentle loving soul. You could tell - yet they did so very much to absolutely destroy his reputation in his latter years that it does warrent a deeper look. I'm not sure anyone has had to put up with as much charector assassination as he did....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Cate (9th December 2010), Gardener (5th April 2011), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

oops mistake
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cate For This Post:

juliagulia55 (5th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

I agree with all comments mentioned by all of you, no need to repeat - but i will say this: its wonderful to see MJ's name on project avalon - as I feel he played one of the largest roles of Service to All - he fed us love and made it his duty to expose the corrupt - and all in harmony

his music will never die just as long as we keep humming it - therefore his message will continue to transform us, and heal the world

thank you for this post - be blessed <3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Belle (5th April 2011), Cate (10th December 2010), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

So, you all think his strange proclivity for young boys was innocent?

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Yes i believe he was innocent, it's like CPS coming into ones life they take a sentence that you or your child say and turns it into something depraved to make there money and destroy one's lively hood
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011), slvrfx (14th February 2011), Zillah (9th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this is the worst thread on this entire site, whats next one for oprah? give me a break. shadowstalker u go on about people being stuck in the old world at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson? a lot of high horses around this place

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by thinwhitejimmy (here)
    this is the worst thread on this entire site, whats next one for oprah? give me a break. shadowstalker u go on about people being stuck in the old world at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson? a lot of high horses around this place
    Hello TWJ,

I see you are a new member and have read your posts on other threads as well as this one.

I will draw your attention to these particular guidelines for your reading pleasure

2. RESPECT

1. Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.

3. POSITIVITY

1. All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

2. Anyone who does not appear to be in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum may be asked to leave.

Regards

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 10th December 2010 at 06:42.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

andrewgreen (14th February 2011), Cate (10th December 2010), Dragonfly (12th December 2010), eyeonthesky8 (3rd February 2011), fifi (10th December 2010), morguana (10th December 2010), pharoah21 (5th April 2011), slvrfx (14th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

truth will come out , and who and what was really behind the persecution

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I was told by an insider contact two days ago that this was a set-up, as many people have suspected - and that he was murdered.

My contact told me that he knew too much about what was really going on in the world (many Hollywood people do), and was considered by some to be a potential threat.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), andrewgreen (14th February 2011), anikohu (21st December 2010), Belle (5th April 2011), Cate (10th December 2010), Celine (10th December 2010), Dragonfly (12th December 2010), Eric J (Viking) (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), Gardener (5th April 2011), Hiram (22nd December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011), Lord Sidious (6th April 2011), MargueriteBee (11th December 2010), penn (5th April 2011), pharoah21 (5th April 2011), quench (19th February 2011), shadowstalker (10th December 2010), slvrfx (14th February 2011), StephenW11UK (24th December 2010), str8thinker (22nd December 2010), yaksuit (5th April 2011), Zillah (10th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Hey, welcome to the Forum!

(That wasn't a very good start, was it! )

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Celine (10th December 2010), pharoah21 (5th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I myself used to be taken in by the demonisation of MJ, but now I've got this new view of reality it's clear that tptb tried their level best to destroy him.

If you read the words to many of his songs (i.e. The Mirror) it reveals much esoteric knowledge. Maybe David Bowie knows alot more than he lets on too.

Now they are trying to demonise Julian Assange with a spurious sex claims before any charges are made.

And listening to the news now, they are trying to demonise the students with claims of urinating on Churchill's statue. And just what was HRH the POW doing driving through a demonstation, or riot as they are trying to portray now.

The Police these days are better equipped than they were for the D Day landings.
    Sapere aude

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), kersley (14th February 2011), shadowstalker (10th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 times in 743 posts

This is the worst post in the entire thread. What's next? People standing up for Obamacare? Give me a break. thinwhitejimmy u go on about people being stuck on the blah blah blah blah blah whogives a blah. Not nice when youhave an idea on a subject, you post it up there and people shoot you down purely because they dont agree with what you say.

Doesnt make you feel very good reading that right? Keep that in mind before you go slandering what others have to say purely because you dont agree with it. This board is a place where people can come together and speak their thoughts, without people writing stuff like you did in their posts. If you dont agree with what someone has says - thats fine . Post a reply. Post your'e reasons as to why you dont feel it's right, or why you disagree with it - in a constructive way!

---------------------------------------

With MJ and the kids. I think i have some idea as to what was going on there.

A bad childhood + an event that changes you.

Yeah yaeh - MJ had the rich family, spoilt blah blah blah as most of you may think - but the other side to this can be best seen with this example of what im trying to get at . Read the comments for teh video too, for the aftermath. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/42287/little_hercules/

Ok, same kind of senario, but with brothers and sisters being put thru the same thing beause all he children togethr formed the "Jackson 5"

So assuming he missed out on a normal childhood, and was pretty much forced to work an adult work schedule as a kid so they could perform and bring in cash for the parents. I'd think ids safe to say he had a bit of a soft spot for kids.

Then there's something else to take into consideration. Say you have a picture, when you look at it one way it looks like a normal picture, then you turn it to the side it could look like something else - the something else being something a tad perverted. There are some people that will look at the picture and pick up instantly on the perverted thing that can be seen when looking at it from a different angle. Other people, just wont.

The same can be said about verbal thigns - when people play on words to get a joke - and you tell it to somenoe and they just dont get it? they cant see what would make it funny? Just because their minds dont work like that. Could this also have been the case?

Myself - when it comes to adults and kids in the kind of way MJ was - im very suspicious.

But one thing i have learned to be true, is that you can never just look at someone and judge by what there doing to what their intentions are, unless you know what the person is thnking and going thru at the time.

You can look at someone and see them doign something bizzarre or something that doesnt seem right - and you make a judgement then and there on the person.

But if you had the ability to understand what the person is thinking and feeling - the bizzarre thing that they are doing all of a sudden makes sense, and is not looked at as a wrong thing, etc.

One thing that we can count on - is if the media is dissing someone, you can place money on theres much much much more to the story than you're being told - and chances are they're only telling 1 view for a reason.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Hiram (22nd December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), pharoah21 (5th April 2011), Richard (10th December 2010), shadowstalker (11th December 2010), witchy1 (10th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:57.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

bluestflame (10th December 2010), Bluewool (10th December 2010), str8thinker (22nd December 2010)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Michael Jackson starts at 3:15

He started talking out against TPTB and they were scared of him. Look at what they do to all people that speak out, most recently Julian Assange, they attack your character. If you do not heed their warning you will be killed. MJ had songs that tried to unite the people of earth. United we stand... divided we fall.
    Last edited by daledo; 10th December 2010 at 14:38.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), meeradas (5th April 2011), shadowstalker (1st February 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 times in 743 posts

another thing with the MJ and the children thing...

It doesnt take an idiot to get the idea here.

kid gets invited over MJ's house
    He goes, has a ball, comes home all happy n tells his mum about his time there
    mention he slept in the bed.
    parets eyes turn to dollar signs.

It wouldent be moreso for hte kid, even if it did happen - the lawsuits would have never been about the kids. Allways about the money tho. P.s - diddnt one of them get caught out trying to sue MJ over a lie ?

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

he was the perfect candidate to destroy - he was working against the largest monster in the record industry, he was exposing 'truths' within his music, was filthy rich, was the largest and most famous pop star icon - and was completely vulnerable in many ways like a child, and I use the term vulnerable loosely as he himself was "like a regressed 10 year old." i really dont want to spend too much time on why i believe that he was innocent - its just something i know. you might call me nieve, but all of michael jackson's true friends uttered those exact same words ... they just KNOW he's innocent. are they also nieve?

michael had a suppressed childhood, and it wasn't the typical 'famous life' some may believe - he grew up as a jehovah's witness - a very difficult religion to be a part of as a child (high pressure and beyond restrictive), while his father abused him. he was constantly working, recording, performing - and never really had a moment to be a simple child. so to me - its almost as if he lived the rest of his life making up for what he could not have - giving life to children who were struggling, all the while meeting them in that exact same mentality. yes, we all know he was damaged, but dangerous? I know he was not.

we live in a world where children are taught not to talk to strangers, to lock doors and not to trust anyone... his methods of love simply did not fit into today's society. now skew his life a little more, and you got yourself a complete psychopath child molester maniac.

innocence has been stripped away from the world - he simply was living in never never land .... and i dont blame him.

im not here to debate as i believe we're all entitled to our own opinions and knowings <3

blessings.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

bluestflame (11th December 2010), Cate (10th December 2010), gardunk (1st February 2011), yaksuit (5th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was told by an insider contact two days ago that this was a set-up, as many people have suspected - and that he was murdered.

My contact told me that he knew too much about what was really going on in the world (many Hollywood people do), and was considered by some to be a potential threat.
    Michael Jackson’s New Album Cover: Rife with Symbolism

Since Michael Jackson’s untimely death, we have observed some rather insidious “tributes” to him, which, once decoded, were in fact thinly veiled references to his ritual sacrifice. His memory has indeed been hijacked by those who, in my humble opinion, killed him. This fact becomes obvious when looking at his posthumous releases. His latest album cover is another striking proof.

Sony Music (a company MJ spoke against – see this Vigilant Citizen article) is releasing a new album entitled Michael, which is said to contain some unreleased material. Here is the album cover:

Read more here

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Beth (10th December 2010), Cate (10th December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Zillah, thanks for bringing up the album cover. I saw it the other day and I thought to myself that it was very Frida Kahlo-esque. Very interesting indeed.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Zillah (11th December 2010)

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Did I miss something here?
    what does he mean: at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast