+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: UNMISTAKEN CHILD: The true story of the search for a Reincarnated Master

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: UNMISTAKEN CHILD: The true story of the search for a Reincarnated Master

My 2 cents...
    Beautiful movie, and a pleasure to watch.
    But I have many thoughts on he subject, too....

I believe in reincarnation as an option. Perhaps earlier in humanity's history there was less freedom than today, less options, and stricter rules to show us how to escape an eternal recycling.
    I believe that today we have more souls who have redeemed themselves,
    and can be let loose into the infinite worlds of the multi-dimensional universe.
    A soul may have more choices about how to map their path and continuation after death.

I really don't believe that earning our sovereignty depends on how we perform rituals,
    or learn to prostrate ourselves in front of a master with absolute perfection.
    Much of that stuff is based on traditions which were added a religious founder's message after they left this world, whether the Buddha, or the other great masters. It is these traditions which cause the problems of today; not so much the initial teachings.

Of course those who believe that this is the only option will continue to manifest that reality;
    this is how the dynamics of the higher reality function. You get what you believe,
    once you have freed yourself from your inner saboteur.

Humanity's need for clergy has manifested this vast variety of interpreters, all with slightly different versions of the original teachings, and hence all the major religions have formed sects, with endless theological debates. I believe that this has caused more harm than good, and created inappropriate levels of obedience to some very egotistical and deceptive leaders.

To me the bottom line is that beyond death, when the brain has started to decompose, a new perception organ is in place,
    where the individual has a single identity, is conscious of itself, but also understands that it is a part of all that is.
    Here all contradictions are reconciled. This is a place where our concept of time has no meaning, and at least is no longer linear, but where all is an eternal now.

The purpose of life here is to become aware enough to discover how our own consciousness determines what we attract.
    To worship is nothing other than a heightened state of consciousness, one which we ourselves are in charge of raising.
    Here God is an abstract concept which is a summary of all-knowingness, absolute wisdom, absolute love, absolute health. By focusing on these we will attract these qualities and virtues into our lives.

Whoever designed such a system deserves the title of Creator God, and deserves to be worshipped, even though they may have no need for it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015), Jake (16th April 2015), Jean-Marie (15th April 2015), Maia Gabrial (16th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: UNMISTAKEN CHILD: The true story of the search for a Reincarnated Master

Yes ulli and when Tenzin actually did speak English he said he had not made a single decision on his own but followed his Guru each and every moment!!!

And also, could you please help me out ulli? Did you have English subtext while watching? Is it my computor program failing or what? Anyway I got the gist of it all the same....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th April 2015), ulli (15th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Did you have English subtext while watching? Is it my computor program failing or what? Anyway I got the gist of it all the same....
    This autoplayed to the next clip and so on, otherwise manually on youtube:

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Antagenet (21st April 2015), Jean-Marie (15th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015), ulli (15th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Yes ulli and when Tenzin actually did speak English he said he had not made a single decision on his own but followed his Guru each and every moment!!!

And also, could you please help me out ulli? Did you have English subtext while watching? Is it my computor program failing or what? Anyway I got the gist of it all the same....
    I didn't have English subtitles either, until the end. But like you, I got the gist. I am very visual, so reading the faces and seeing those villages and ceremonies was very informative.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

I have no proof of this what so ever, just ... vague memories, anyway i'm under the impression that my last 3 life times before this one i lived to be 3, then 4, and then 7, and then in this lifetime i found myself waving at my mother through the kitchen window where she was washing dishes, which caused her to immediately freak out, as she was on the third floor of the building where we were living then. I was up in a tree in the back yard, and when i saw it freaked her out, i started to climb back down, i even thought to myself "well, i know how to get back down immediately" but then decided not to. I resolved myself to just do what the crazy screaming lady at the bottom of the tree said, which was to just sit there and wait for the fire department and their ladder. i was 3 years old, and i'm pretty sure i realized at that moment that there was no escaping this place, and that all that was going to happen was that i'd just come back again.

the lifetimes before that, where i lived to be 3, 4 then 7, i think i consciously made the decision to not stay in those circumstances because they were the wrong parents for me and that i wouldn't be able to do anything i wanted to with these parents, so, i left. this time i thought that with these parents that i'd at least have hands on tools and wide open spaces to grow, so, it was worth it to stay here this time.

again, i have no proof what so ever of this, just vague memories. hopefully we, as a species, will be able to photograph the electromagnetic fields that surround our brains some time soon, and this will allow us to finger-print ourselves for identification in the next life. this is entirely possible today, and it would be nice, imho, to actually use the same tools i have here now through 2 consecutive life times.

i'm not holding my breath though, for i honestly can see no way to reform the Iron Bank and their idiotic self affliction in time to prevent a complete collapse of the biosphere here, which is already well under way like a runaway train.

no matter what this place looks like, i think we're stuck here. it's too far away to get anywhere else, and i believe i already tried, 3 times, to no avail.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

This might help...
    http://opensubtitles.org/en/subtitle...taken-child-en

I think (but am not certain) that the way would be to copy that into the same folder the movie is in (download from here —> http://we.tl/jUGeV7LWPT), and then play the movie using the VLC Media Player. If so, make sure that you check the option (at least, on a Mac): Video > Subtitles track > Track 1.

I have no idea if the Nepalese being spoken is translated at all. Tenzin speaks English throughout, but sometimes of course he's a little hard to understand because of the accent.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th April 2015), Magnus (15th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), StandingWave (16th April 2015), transiten (16th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Quote Posted by danegeroussacredgeometry (here)
    My opinions on reincarnation are based solely off my own experiences. ...This is something I am usually weary of speaking about but felt compelled to share in hopes others may have experienced something similar. A few months ago, I began receiving visions of whom I was in four of my past lives.
    ... I watched many beings playing with sacred geometric symbols constructing small realities on the 3d realm in between reincarnations to "learn more about the building blocks of life" before they were allowed to enter their next reincarnation cycle. That being said, I do not believe the realm you go to after death should forever continue on in this reincarnation cycle. It is my belief that the true definition of freedom is breaking free of the cycle of reincarnation and "shedding our humanness". ...this experience it caused me to rethink what I thought was real and come to a place where I saw that we all have these dormant memories within us. Has anyone had any experience with something like this?
    Hello, you ask if anyone has experienced "something like this". Yes. I know a number of people who have seen other lifetimes they are connected to through their soul. In my understanding, our soul is part of a larger soul, which is part of a larger soul, and so on until one reaches, oh, let's say a long way up. Our immediate soul projects parts of itself into personalities that take on bodies, and there a number of personalities from the same soul living in the same time frame.

Each personality is unique, so for example, there is only one Julius Caesar, but there are other personalities projected from the same soul as he was who have access to the energies of, even to some memories/experiences of, Caesar - THROUGH THE SOUL that they come from. As we evolve, perhaps even as we come to the end of our reincarnational experiences here, it seems that the soul begins to communicate more clearly with its projected personality. One way could be in seeing visions of other lifetimes, another way could be in actually entering into the experience of other lifetimes, seeing through the eyes of another personality.

As always, such things are personal experience, and cannot be proven to anyone else's satisfaction. As you, my belief in reincarnation, and in timelines, and in other planets, and in spacecraft, and in our ability to visit future and past, and in countless other things considered on the fringe of societal norms, comes from my own experience.

Because you specifically asked, I thought you might want to know that many see other lifetimes they are connected with. At the same time, our present personality being the FOCUS personality, is the one we are to pay attention to and work within. All good wishes on your journey.
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th April 2015 at 20:29.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

I thought it was a beautiful video also. Another movie along the same lines is "My Reincarnation" (2011). It is a true story about a young man whose father is a Tibetan teacher who emigrated to Italy. He was told he was the reincarnation his father's uncle, who was also a teacher The movie is about his struggle with that. Should he become a teacher, as his father expects him to do, or go out and live his own life?

The full movie is available on You Tube, but only in certain countries (not in mine).

For everyone else, someone has broken it down into little segments. Harder to watch it that way, but it can be done.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Antagenet (21st April 2015), Bill Ryan (15th April 2015), transiten (16th April 2015), ulli (17th April 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Rituals of reincarnation practised by the followers of Tibetan buddhists and the Tulku system can be very different. Often the latter hijacked due to political and economic agendas. There are reincarnations in mongolia and in tibet from the same tibetan buddhist master in history. And in book Surviving the Dragon, Arjia Rinpoche talked about how the Tulku system is jeopardized by CCP. Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche shared his concern for Tulku system in documentary Tulku http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulku_%28film%29, his part of this documentary can be found on youtube (also here: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/emlwNVdhdWQ/) I always find his words enlightening...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2015), Earthlink (16th April 2015), Elainie (16th April 2015), Sunny (16th April 2015), transiten (16th April 2015), ulli (17th April 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danegeroussacredgeometry (here)
    The way I view the "spirit realm" now is also in a sense a place that could literally exist anywhere...but existed regardless on a higher frequency. Everyone was connected through this higher frequency so you never forgot the knowledge that 'self implies other and other implies self' which was everyone residing there's basic understanding (the umbilical chord of the universe if you will). Through this we understood in those moments what we were reincarnating toward accomplishing. What lessons we must learn. I watched many beings playing with sacred geometric symbols constructing small realities on the 3d realm in between reincarnations to "learn more about the building blocks of life" before they were allowed to enter their next reincarnation cycle. That being said, I do not believe the realm you go to after death should forever continue on in this reincarnation cycle. It is my belief that the true definition of freedom is breaking free of the cycle of reincarnation and "shedding our humanness". There are many trials to face humanity in this specific time period and we must choose whether to seek within for universal truth.. our praise outward sources and seek physical desires in its stead.Has anyone had any experience with something like this?
    This is described in "The Synchronicity Key" by David Wilcock. In a book about reincarnation by hypnotist Dr Michael Newton a woman exactly describes what you are talking about here like "playing with geometric symbols constructing small realities on the 3D realms".
    Last edited by transiten; 16th April 2015 at 06:49.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I'm curious what people think the purpose and benefits would be to reincarnation.

And if there are opposing views towards it.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I'm curious what people think the purpose and benefits would be to reincarnation.

Compare to going to school, learning your lessons, vibrating on higher frequencies each time. Which one is the hardest lesson to learn? Love your neighbour as you love yourself...but not without wisdom...noone will succeed 100% in this 3D reality of course but Intention counts even more than manifestation...How many times do we fall before we learn to walk?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015), Rich (17th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I was raised episcopalian, with the attendant one life time only doctrine, and it enraged me. How could so many humans not have a fighting chance at meeting G*d, when their life clearly precluded such an event?

Then I found out about reincarnation and the attendant as many lifetimes as needed doctrine to meet G*d. What a relief.

I have met two of my lifetimes in dreams (oil rig worker, Texas 1940s, Pennsylvanian Mennonite 1800s), one from a healing group (the Mennonite lifetime again) one from a Buddhist friend, (book publisher in London, 1700s), and I can't remember where I saw the Japanese widower (much earlier in time). Three out of those four lifetimes were male, which surprised me.

So yes, I'm convinced the universe does not give you one chance and one chance only, to zoom from newborn to fully evolved enlightenment in one lifetime.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Meggings (16th April 2015), transiten (16th April 2015), ulli (17th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

If in the beginning everyone started with equal power and consideration how did it turn out that some obtained an advantage, or became more advanced, evolved, etc?

And if we were perfect in the beginning how did it become that we fell and are now striving for perfection? And how long would we need to evolve in order to reach perfection, if such could be reached?

26. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Everyone started pretty much the same, but at different times, so, some will always be older, or in this case if we call each life time a certificate of achievement, some will always have more certificates.

And "perfection" is just a word, please don't get caught up in language so much that you loose track of Life itself. This is your reward for work that was done trillions of years ago: the building of the periodic table of the elements: and that you are even here in the prime material plane at all is its' own achievement.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

If in the beginning everyone started with equal power and consideration how did it turn out that some obtained an advantage, or became more advanced, evolved, etc?

And if we were perfect in the beginning how did it become that we fell and are now striving for perfection? And how long would we need to evolve in order to reach perfection, if such could be reached?
    It's really that while we pretty much started off equal (so to speak), as time went on — a lot of it! — some of us made mistakes, fell foul of tricks or traps, forgot our responsibilities, or left things incomplete behind us.

Just as in a human lifetime. Some people clean up potential unfinished business as they go, taking careful and wise advantage of every opportunity that comes their way, making good decisions and judgments.

And others don't...

So, it's not so much that some beings have 'evolved'. It's much more that through the weight of baggage we all have (unfinished business, that some call 'karma') — and some a great deal more than others — that now, gazillions of years later, some beings appear much more able and aware than others.

It's simply that those have taken rather greater care of themselves over the eons, and have avoided more of the pitfalls.

As to why we reincarnate: why might someone buy another car after their old one's no longer functional? The new vehicle just enables us to continue our journey of learning and interesting, challenging, experience... nothing more.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2015 at 15:40.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (21st April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015), Earthlink (16th April 2015), Jake (16th April 2015), kerrielea (16th April 2015), Maunagarjana (30th May 2015), Sunny (17th April 2015), transiten (16th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #37
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Masters of attachment

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Rich (17th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    99% of the members of all families are from the same clan in the astral worlds...and there are various levels in this world… 'Souls' gather amongst one another, and create their own environment, depending on their current state of development and their desires to fulfil certain functions and duties.

These clans incarnate in cycles and have a planned method whereby each will get a turn to be in some different role, in order to gain experience and to develop consciousness.

Often in families there seems to be one in a family who is almost obviously different to the rest...these are the ones who come amongst the clan to learn from that group... or to be of some help to the group.

In the western families the developed 'lama' often rises up in statue during the course of a life and becomes the natural leader of the family...this is seen often in the form of a wise father or mother in a family who everyone else seems to turn to for advice.

Above these smaller clans/families are the larger groups in which these smaller ones also gather. This is the origin of religious groups, social groups, and all other larger groups or gatherings of 'souls' including the towns and cities and countries and ethnic groups, and races and countries etc.

We are now in the process of 'visiting' foreign countries and families and groups in order to get a broader experience of the diverse nature of man...transport was not invented only to go on holiday with

Today you see thousands of people moving to different cities and countries etc etc because they don't feel comfortable where they are...they feel like something is missing...maybe they are away from their original family for an incarnation and just cannot settle where they have agreed to go for a new perspective and cannot come to terms with it...often this leads to loneliness and despair.

So the searching out of a more advanced or more learned 'soul' in the monasteries is a means of keeping the higher knowledge from been lost to the group...one day westerners and others will begin to realise this also.

Westerners have been basically indoctrinated to the point that their more advance or learned 'lamas' are those who are either the most beautiful, or the strongest, or the richest, or the most powerful...such has the nature of western thinking been degenerated.

Wisdom is no longer sort only physical attributes.

Take care
    Ray
    Quote 99% of the members of all families are from the same clan in the astral worlds...and there are various levels in this world… 'Souls' gather amongst one another, and create their own environment, depending on their current state of development and their desires to fulfil certain functions and duties.
    That's absolutely true as this is information that I personally have received over and over again from my own mediumship. I have expressed the same basic sentiment as what you stated above ( what I quoted) at least once on this forum over the past few years too.
    Last edited by Roisin; 16th April 2015 at 15:22.

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

So, why would a soul want to keep doing the same thing and being the same thing? Seems to me that there wouldn't be much spiritual growth for that soul....

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

So, why would a soul want to keep doing the same thing and being the same thing? Seems to me that there wouldn't be much spiritual growth for that soul....
    Imagine that a new day in your life (such as, this morning) is like a new incarnation. It's an analogy.

This morning — you didn't decide to leave your partner, move house, get a new job, take up skydiving, or leave the forum.

Why not...?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015), Earthlink (16th April 2015), kerrielea (16th April 2015), Meggings (16th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), Sunny (17th April 2015), ulli (17th April 2015), Wind (16th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast