+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passenger films UFO orbs from airplane

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Passenger films UFO orbs from airplane

Passenger films UFO orbs from airplane

Tuesday 14th April 2015 at 08:47 By David Icke

I don't know if this is genuine or a hoax ? but looks interesting.....

https://rumble.com/v2zjqp-ufo-filmed...ta-ga-usa.html

Published on 13 Apr 2015

An airline passenger recently captured footage of strange UFO orbs over Atlanta,
    Georgia, USA. What do you think they are?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th February 2017 at 19:46.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (14th April 2015), Art (16th April 2015), betoobig (14th April 2015), Bob (15th April 2015), Camilo (14th April 2015), Carmody (16th April 2015), DeDukshyn (14th April 2015), ghostrider (15th April 2015), Joao (14th April 2015), mab777 (14th April 2015), meeradas (14th April 2015), mgray (15th April 2015), Noir (22nd April 2015), raregem (14th April 2015), selinam (14th April 2015), sigma6 (15th April 2015), StandingWave (15th April 2015), Star Tsar (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015), Violet (14th April 2015), vmk22 (14th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Passenger films UFO orbs from airplane

They do look to be guided by high intelligence. The vid looks authentic to my mind. Mind you I'm no expert. Another good one Steve!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Art (16th April 2015), betoobig (14th April 2015), Cidersomerset (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015), Violet (14th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

They travel in triangles. Get on one line and go back in triangle mode. The plane is moving too, so this movement is an interaction between viewer and viewee, I'd think. And this movement is of an odd linearity. It "feels" as if -though the dots are there, you can see them - they're not here, in this air. Like the dots brought their own stage :/ Not sure that makes sense.

Internal interaction: the leading dot becomes the last dot, and the initial last dot becomes the leading one in the end. The middle dot remains consistent in speed with the rest, and then makes - what seems - an impulsive jump forward at the very end.

It looks intelligent.

No judgment about truth, though, I'm not equipped for that.
    Last edited by Violet; 14th April 2015 at 20:32.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), raregem (14th April 2015), Star Tsar (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I have to ask why are there no calls to other passengers to have a look & Only one passenger has filmed it? I am assuming it was a commerical jet?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Art (16th April 2015), Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), DeDukshyn (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015), Violet (14th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Fear of ridicule? How will people react?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Art (16th April 2015), Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), Star Tsar (14th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Passenger films UFO orbs from airplane

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Fear of ridicule? How will people react?
    Good points V just wondering if anyone is sitting next to the person or in the other row but next to videographer
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), DeDukshyn (14th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015), Violet (14th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

This looked good at first impression, but there are a few things that render this "unauthentic" for me.

First, as Star Tsar mentioned above, NO ONE else on the plane can see this? Would you be ridiculed if you said to the person in front or beside to look out the window and tell you what they see? And has the videographer already asked everyone else if they see it and gotten a "no"? Why is he not pointing this out to other passengers? Why are other passengers not seeing this? And if they truly cannot see it, what is special about this person and his camera, that only they pick up this image? This is very anomalous to how a real UFO sighting of this magnitude would be in this situation.

Second is the single frame where the camera goes from the direction of moving left to right to track the objects, then as the objects slow down or begin to move from right to left in the window, there would be a delay between the objects change in position relative to the viewer / camera and the actual camera movement. In the video there is no delay at all, yet human physiology dictates there will be a 0.25 to 0.75 second delay at very best - this is the time it takes for your eyes to register the image, the time for visual processing, then the time to signal to body muscles and the time for the muscles to engage and create the movement. In this clip it happens on the same frame (this should be at least a 10 frame delay (up to 20 frames)), which tells me this is amateur CGI -- this would be a common and understandable mistake a non professional After Effects editor would make without an understand these physiological mechanics of the human body, and impossible or extremely rare "unrelated" coincidence at best, in reality.

CGI, I am 100% confident.

EDIT:
    I took one more look and found many other issues with camera tracking in this clip besides the "single frame alignment" issue. Very poor camera tracking, which can be automated with good footage that contains "markers" so the software can accurately determine your cameras position, pitch and roll, etc in relationship to the scene, so that when you add objects (such as lights) into the scene, they will appear in correct positioning in regards to actual camera movement. This clip has no good "markers" for such calculations and either it was used anyway with very poor results, or it was manually done, which is something that is very difficult, and as a result one would expect the poor tracking we see here in this clip.

BTW I am both a video and a CGI / effects / animation guy, and a person of broad general knowledge about a lot of things - in case anyone wants to know why I think I might be qualified to share this view. But differing views are always welcome.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th April 2015 at 23:25. Reason: grammar spelling formatting - and additional info
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Carmody (16th April 2015), Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), Hervé (16th April 2015), Matisse (15th April 2015), seko (15th April 2015), Star Tsar (14th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015), Violet (15th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

they say hello , we say is it real ??? slowly they try and wake us from our slumber ... since the days of Enoch , they have been coming here , and we still say , is it real ??? instead of Hello , how can we help you , oh your trying to help us help ourselves ... hmmmm they are in ancient paintings , they are in depictions of Christ , in every culture , scribbled on walls , painted on cave walls , not to mention three huge clues in Egypt in the form of the constellation Orion , hello they come from Orion ... they have been around a very long time ... some of them live for thousands of years , Karmangol died in the 70's at 4,000 years old ... half spirit half material , further along the ladder of evolution ... I wonder if an off world person spoke face to face with you , could you handle it ??? Earth is in trouble , we need their help , yet we are still trapped by fear ... instead of filming them , talk to them , pictures won't change our path ... our thinking will ... we are on course to repeat history , the history of Mars , Maldek , Melona which now circles as an asteroid belt , once it was a planet of human beings ... spirits that feel they don't belong here , they don't they lost their planet and have trouble interacting with Earth humans ... play time is over ... our world is in trouble , open your minds , you've been deceived , by design ... it's all up to us to change our thinking and fix our world ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th April 2015), Star Tsar (15th April 2015), transiten (15th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm! some of the camera panning and window frame movement in-relation to the "orbs" seem not quite right

and Tsar's observation is a very good point!
    Quote Star Tsar
    I have to ask why are there no calls to other passengers to have a look & Only one passenger has filmed it? I am assuming it was a commerical jet?
    All in all to me it looks like a hoax, a cleaver bit of camera trickery
    just my impressions.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2015), Star Tsar (15th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I was thinking about the geometrical shifts the dots make. In case it's authentic, does this mean anything to anyone?

There seems to be a speed difference between viewer and viewee. Around 0:14 it seems the dots took a too fast start, and they are now at the utmost right side of the window/film frame. Assuming the plane maintains its speed, the dots then slow down thereby returning to the center of the frame. Towards the end of the clip, they're speeding by and below the plane again. It seems they are going faster, but are intentionally slowing down.

Is the slowdown caused by the dots shifting positions, or do they slow down to be visible...

I know of at least one plane I boarded in the past in which I too would have opted not to share (there and then).

There was once a deviant light so great and firy of appearance, it lit up the whole night skies (in the middle of the city), yet the streets remained empty. I thought the church was on fire, or something behind it. Nothing happened. No fireworkers, no police. Then I realised it couldn't be a fire because fire doesn't pulse so regularly. I posted it here on Avalon. When I called the household to come and see this thing, they said it was probably nothing...

The reactions can be anything between indifference (most likely) and panic. In case of the latter, I would rather take that risk when I'm on the ground.

If there are pilots here who do this flight route, perhaps they could tell us something about this view from the window. Does it look familiar/authentic to them?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2015), Star Tsar (15th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2015), Ulyse30 (16th April 2015), ZooLife (15th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default 3 bright UFOs filmed from plane

More and more sightings!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Art (16th April 2015), Ecnal61 (15th April 2015), justntime2learn (16th April 2015), Lifebringer (16th April 2015), Mercedes (15th April 2015), Violet (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (16th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: 3 bright UFOs filmed from plane

Hi Maia, same topic was opened by Cidersomerset yesterday, here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-from-airplane

From Bill: Threads merged.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2015 at 14:11.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Mercedes (15th April 2015), WhiteFeather (16th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

My reactions, or potential complaints... are much like DeDukshyn's, some of my areas of expertise are in areas related to his areas of expertise. Which is why we both seem to track similarly on these sort of things.

We both, I think, generally try not to share the depth of reasons as to why a sighting might be found to be faked or not, as we can end up teaching people how to edit out their faults (subtle & gross cues) in their creations, which makes it harder to identify the fakes.

I'm not a negativity nanny in this sort of thing, i've seen dumbbell sprayers up close, along with holographic overlays of jets on chemtrail sprayers, and had more than a few live waking visions of coming events, along with hundreds and hundreds of astral projections and being seen by others, while in such form, shared astral projections, and so on.

This 'world', this space, this 'reality'... is holographic in locale and temporality, and that is a fact. And some of us can see through it while we live in it and experience both as a coupled state.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th April 2015 at 01:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th April 2015), DeDukshyn (16th April 2015), Hervé (16th April 2015), seko (16th April 2015), Star Tsar (16th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2015), Ulyse30 (16th April 2015), Violet (17th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I don't know if it is real or fake but thanks for sharing the vids with us.
    Blessings
    Last edited by Noir; 22nd April 2015 at 01:33. Reason: mistake
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread