+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Little Beige People

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Re: The Little Beige People

I didnīt read i heard you telling the story. I could even feel the warmth of the fire. No wonder why youīre writting a book.
    Elementals, incredible. You made a conection under emotional stress, kind of a "calling". My man i am sooooooo thankfull. You said it kind of came out of you, we are one. I am so impress. How did he/she look like???
    Thanks once again, my pleasure.

LOVE

Juan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

craig mitchell (21st April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

betoobig, (I love the name you chose!)

Thanks for your support on this, and giving me some specifics as to how it felt for you. That's valuable to a newbie writer.

Because it was the dark of the moon, only starlight, and very rugged thick bush, I never saw him with my two eyes, just that inner eye...knowwhatImean? The next morning I had to leave in the boat right-quick 'cause a nasty blow was starting and making the crossing back to the mainland dangerous. Otherwise, I may have had a look around up on the cliffs. Perhaps found one of the big rocks he threw down. What a cool souvenir that would have been!

[QUOTE You said it kind of came out of you, we are one. Juan[/QUOTE]

Have you experienced that kind of response from your deeper self? If so, I'd be interested in hearing about it. I really like how you express yourself!(genuine, caring)

Regards, Criag

4. The Following User Says Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

betoobig (21st April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

I can tell you afew stories but lately ones are incredible.
    I usually go out into nature, i live in a small city so is very easy to go out to nature. I like finding new spots for meditation. Looking for a new spot in the woods i saw a nail in a tree. I didnīt even think and i was allready trying hard to stick the nail out with my hands. Dam, it was a nine inch nail but i took it off. Then i laid my back on the tree and relax, then, incredible, i felt the tree breathing with me. He was really moving, i felt it up and down my back. We breath toghether we were one for real. I was so touch by the experience that i brought my kids to meet the tree. My kids felt it too with out me saying a word they said at once "Dad, he is moving!!!"
    Now everybody, every animal, every plant and every stone seems familiar to me.
    BTW, In your story is kind of funny that you talk so much about how to anchor. I know all you wrote is absolutly true but have you think about the great metaphor you made. I mean you did "anchor" yourself to that place. Have you come back there???
    Thanks for your kind words is so nice people talking each other like this. I am doing an effort to talk to anyone like if he/she where from Avalon too, thus extending the high vibes we got here.

Much LOVE

Juan

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

craig mitchell (21st April 2015), Joe Sustaire (21st April 2015), william r sanford72 (21st April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

That is so beautiful Juan, about the nail and the tree!
    And how great that your kids could feel it breathing also, I love it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

betoobig (21st April 2015), craig mitchell (21st April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2