+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mind Control Posing as Higher Self Interaction - New Age Religion

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Mind Control Posing as Higher Self Interaction - New Age Religion

I have avoided writing about things like this for some time. Partly because it takes a mature reasoned perception to take in this information healthily/properly. There are a lot of ways to take this information wrongly if believed.... Also because the belief in such things is so strong, posting a contradicting version will lead to people disliking you or worse... However this remains a valid topic, and makes some good points in the article, so here it is..... Please do not forum-lynch me for opposing one of the central beliefs of the New Age(which isn't the meat of the article, but remains part of it)...

Full Article:
    Mind Control Posing as Higher Self Interaction
    New Age Religion

I find the common beliefs of the new age allow for curiously convenient facades... It is quite possible to me the constructs of new age beliefs were engineered specifically for covert technological influence(at least one reason). There are a host of things within new age beliefs the mind controllers can hide behind when engaging people, while remaining unidentified. The higher self is one of those things....

I am not sure what mechanics are real with the higher self. I did resonate with the idea that thinking your higher self is separated from your consciousness could be incorrect. I personally do not resonate with the idea the soul has a "higher self" deciding things for us while we are unaware of such things. I have seen absolutely zero evidence of a higher self that remains sovereign from mind control. I have been sitting there while suppressed trying my hardest to think anything, with a blank mind. This has happened to me countless times. There was never a higher self that could intervene and remain autonomous from thought suppression.

I have heard some people state they even have conversations with their higher self... I'm not exactly sure what the mind is capable of in that department, however I must note that such a thing is a wet dream for the mind controllers. To be able to transmit suggestions to people, while they think it is coming from their soul is a potent tactic. I'd suggest not much is more potent, minus maybe someone thinking God told them such things(which the controllers do that as well).

I am 100% sure that they mind control people in a more overt fashion, and present it as being their higher self doing the control. Any excuse for engagement other than it being the shadow government(humans) is desired by the controllers. Demons, Extraterrestrials, Higher Self, Entity Attachments, Chakra Implants, and a host of other new age beliefs I am 100% sure have been used to hide a technological presence. I am not saying all those things are false beliefs, however they undoubtedly are 'useful beliefs' to hide behind to the mind controllers...

The more I find out about and analyze the new age beliefs the more I find a probability for a lot of them to be 100% engineered by endarkening sources. It is the new false paradigm to replace old false paradigms that are no longer as effective as they used to be. There are some subjects I still wont touch I feel are 100% psy ops. However the belief in them is too strong to oppose, at least all in one article.... Eventually I may write about the entire false paradigm of the new age. Maybe if I see that people are ready to hear such a thing it will inspire me to write more about it...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-religion.html

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (17th April 2015), araucaria (17th April 2015), eris23 (18th April 2015), Innocent Warrior (15th April 2015), Joao (15th April 2015), joeecho (15th April 2015), ljwheat (15th April 2015), Mercedes (16th April 2015), Monica Vogan (16th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), shadowstalker (17th April 2015), vmk22 (16th April 2015), wegge (15th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Mind Control Posing as Higher Self Interaction - New Age Religion

Hence the importance of, "know thyself and to thyself be true".

So I guess the mind controllers will have a lot of dirty sheets.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (17th April 2015), joeecho (15th April 2015), ljwheat (15th April 2015), Mercedes (16th April 2015), Omni (15th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), shadowstalker (17th April 2015), TraineeHuman (15th April 2015), vmk22 (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), Wind (15th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Look at or look up the time before the MOON. as much is hidden on what it was brought here to do. much is hidden on the Supper ancient A.I. that is able to broad cast energy into human brains as a voice or thought, believed to be your very own.

Saturn, Moon, and another one smaller hidden some where in Australian out back, some think these self aware A.I. s are the author's of past and present Religions.

George Kavassilas speaks of this in his Book "our universal journey " www.ourjourneyhome.com.au
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th April 2015), Mercedes (16th April 2015), Omni (15th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Omni! Thank you for sharing? Which do you think are 100% manufactured and false? I think everyone here at Avalon has open minds I know I do! I would love to know your opinion.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Mercedes (16th April 2015), Omni (15th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), Sunny (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Awakening2014 (here)
    Hello Omni! Thank you for sharing? Which do you think are 100% manufactured and false? I think everyone here at Avalon has open minds I know I do! I would love to know your opinion.
    Dear Awakening2014
    Well I think many new age beliefs are manufactured and false. I don't want to go too deep into it but I'll give a couple examples.

The idea that an army of non-physical demons is what is mind controlling people is false IMO. It truly is transhumanization of society via technological mind control, not demons IMHO.

An example of something I have not published(yet) due to it being too unpopular is that Kundalini is partly a technological thing in most likelihood IMO. Serpent energy doesn't just go showing up in chakra matrix's by my estimations. It is put there by technology(i have experienced serpent energy in my chakras via technology). Although I'm sure there are many truths to kundalini, I am leaning towards it being technological in part, not natural. Kind of like a initiation of sorts to people who match a certain spiritual profile potentially. And by saying that I will now have the major kundalini types turn off to my posts in some likelihood. Which is why I don't say some of my views if I can manage it. Not everyone is open minded

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Awakening2014 (16th April 2015), Elainie (16th April 2015), Jake (17th April 2015), Mercedes (16th April 2015), Monica Vogan (16th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 times in 458 posts

what do you mean by chakra matrix?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Awakening2014 (16th April 2015), Omni (15th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    what do you mean by chakra matrix?
    The chakra matrix in the way I mean it is basically the entire matrix/set of chakra that are applied to consciousness/the body. Each chakra has effects on the mind/body in different ways. I have seen my chakra matrix shifted to night and day matrix's. For example the heart chakra is tied to heart intelligence, compassion, conscience, love, etc. When someone has no compassion their heart chakra has a certain field to it that makes them incapable of compassion. And compassion is a rare thing these days... For some years I was completely stuck in an intellect mind, with my heart intelligence completely suppressed via chakra matrix technology. I was incapable of feeling love, I had a more 'conceptual' version of compassion instead of an emotional field of compassion. It's nasty stuff to have a chakra matrix being controlled. Most severe mind control targets have their heart chakra field manipulated by technology if my experiences are any indication. It is easier to mind control an intellect based mind than an emotional based mind.

With certain heart chakra matrix influence, morals unless already established will not be established. I'd estimate a good portion of the politicians with major power are manipulated via chakra matrix technology.

With proper heart chakra fields sociopaths become more normal. And with improper and/or manipulated heart chakra fields being a sociopath/psychopath is much more possible.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Awakening2014 (16th April 2015), Mercedes (16th April 2015), Monica Vogan (16th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), Sunny (16th April 2015), wegge (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), yasmu (16th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Have not read through everything, Omniverse but I wanted to put in a thought here (it has a bit of frustrations attached to it, mind).

Every time (generalising) people start believing in something or someone big, and in great numbers, something happens that takes away people's trust and faith...And people give up and they feel down and betrayed. That is, until the next big dream, and so on.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

araucaria (17th April 2015), Omni (17th April 2015), Pam (17th April 2015), raregem (17th April 2015), wegge (17th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I will now try to wrap my brain around another understanding (or my lack of ) about humans and Spirit.
    For me -it started with Christianity, then new age, ET's and also the political deceptions.
    Bottom line was DECEPTIONS on may levels.
    What I firmly believed has been undone. It seemed to happen level by level. Information resonating thereby I believe in it. That is...UNTIL....someone comes along with an idea to explore that makes me dig deep into my awareness of what is TRUTH. Cannot answer truth yet... I just no longer feel a knowing ...strange to become UNknowing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Omni (17th April 2015), Pam (17th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

"Movements are always the same. You get some windbag who wants to say his philosophy and he tries to make other people believe in it.

And there's always going to be some people who want to believe in it, and they go along with the movement and eventually the movement falls apart, the people who believed in it turn out to be fools, the people who led the movement turn out to be fools.

Another movement comes along, some other fool stands up, some more fools follow him. Y'know, it keeps going. Movements suck. They're stupid."

Frank Zappa

20. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Omni (17th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I will now try to wrap my brain around another understanding (or my lack of ) about humans and Spirit.
    For me -it started with Christianity, then new age, ET's and also the political deceptions.
    Bottom line was DECEPTIONS on may levels.
    What I firmly believed has been undone. It seemed to happen level by level. Information resonating thereby I believe in it. That is...UNTIL....someone comes along with an idea to explore that makes me dig deep into my awareness of what is TRUTH. Cannot answer truth yet... I just no longer feel a knowing ...strange to become UNknowing.
    Catch 22, ? until i heard John wheeler ---> there is no ;label or name for spirit or what we truly are, also referred to as not of this world. many have tried, there are no words. this is the closest i have seen it taken.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Ascension (18th April 2015), Jake (17th April 2015), Omni (17th April 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    "Movements are always the same. You get some windbag who wants to say his philosophy and he tries to make other people believe in it.

And there's always going to be some people who want to believe in it, and they go along with the movement and eventually the movement falls apart, the people who believed in it turn out to be fools, the people who led the movement turn out to be fools.

Another movement comes along, some other fool stands up, some more fools follow him. Y'know, it keeps going. Movements suck. They're stupid."

Frank Zappa

Hi, Perhaps it’s best to become your own movement and take control of the situation.
    You/we all have that power to do so. Maybe I'll elaborate on this later when I'm not as busy... but for now I’ll leave a few quotes from some well-known people for you (and others) to ponder on.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    ---
    If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
    John Quincy Adams
    ---
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    Steve Jobs
    ---
    The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
    Ray Kroc
    ---
    A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don't have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed.
    Nelson Mandela
    ---
    Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.
    A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
    ---
    A leader's job is not to do the work for others, it's to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.
    Simon Sinek
    ---
    A leader is a dealer in hope.
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    ---
    Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
    Jim Morrison
    ---
    Humanity is mind-controlled and only slightly more conscious than your average zombie.
    David Icke
    ---

The future is to heal back to the mind again. Recognizing that the mind is all powerful - it controls every cell to every degree of its genetic expression.
    Bruce Lipton
    ---
    Focusing on one mildly disturbing, semi-controllable issue allows the mind to stuff much greater terrors in relatively tidy packages.
    Martha Beck
    ---
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
    Buddha
    ---
    The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
    Malcolm X
    ---
    The ego mind both professes its desire for love and does everything possible to repel it, or if it gets here anyway, to sabotage it. That is why dealing with issues like control, anger, and neediness is the most important work in preparing ourselves for love.
    Marianne Williamson
    ---
    It looks like the writer is telling you a story. What the writer is actually doing, however, is using words to evoke a series of micromemories from your own experience that inmix, join, and connect in your mind in an order the writer controls, so that, in effect, you have a sustained memory of something that never happened to you.
    Samuel R. Delany
    ---
    The pressure of adversity does not affect the mind of the brave man... It is more powerful than external circumstances.
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca
    ---
    When the conscious mind expands to embrace deeper levels of thinking, the thought wave becomes more powerful and results in added energy and intelligence.
    Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
    ---
    The mind is pretty powerful. In skating, you learn to click into that zone and focus not necessarily on what you're doing but if you're doing it well.
    Dorothy Hamill
    ---

Each of you possesses the most powerful, dangerous and subversive trait that natural selection has ever devised. It's a piece of neural audio technology for rewiring other people's minds. I'm talking about your language.
    Mark Pagel
    ---
    No matter how loud the stadium is, once you're on that field and that offense walks up to the line, it's silent. You can only hear the guys on the field. It's amazing how much concentration you can have when it's required and how powerful your mind is to give it to you.
    Michael Strahan
    ---
    There are many causes why a people politically ignorant cannot be roused to action. Perfect political ignorance must be accompanied by indifference to the general interests of society, and thus one of the most powerful motives which can act on the human mind is totally destroyed.
    Benjamin Robbins Curtis
    ---
    “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.”
    ― David J. Schwartz
    ---
    “Life is like a game of chess.
    To win you have to make a move.
    Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT
    and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are
    acculated along the way.
    We become each and every piece within the game called life!”
    Allan Rufus
    ---
    “If we ask, we should also be prepared to give.”
    “Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them.”
    “A person today who seems to have a great sense of self-esteem has his or her childhood days to thank for it.”
    “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.”
    “When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.”
    “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”
    “When you concentrate your energy purposely on the future possibility that you aspire to realize, your energy is passed on to it and makes it attracted to you with a force stronger than the one you directed towards it.”
    “Without desires and dreams, your thoughts do not matter and you can think whatever you want to.”
    “If the great internet connects us all ... then why are so many of us becoming increasingly isolated?”
    “You willed yourself to where you are today, so will yourself out of it.”
    “For us to regard others as worthy, we have to begin by regarding ourselves as worthy.”
    “The realization that limitations are imaginary will make you strong and overpowering.”
    “If we truly love ourselves, in spite of our flaws, then we can love others in spite of theirs.”
    ― Stephen Richards

hmm, I think this will suffice for now..

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Omni (17th April 2015), SeymourVandal (6th June 2015), yelik (17th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Another thing I think is a common 'new age' thing that I find blatantly wrong, is not accepting duality as a fact of existence. Unless you wish to transhumanize yourself devoid of all emotion, duality is there. People die. That can cause hard emotions even for the most advanced beings.

To think escaping duality is "more advanced" I relate to thinking "unconditional love" is more advanced. Both I absolutely disagree with and you will find both tattered along in the AI based psy op channelings which are one of the foundations of the New Age Religion.

Maybe without explanation you will think .......

I'll touch on duality first. Maybe I just have my particular perspective about this because I have been tortured over 100,000 times since late 2007(if you want an argument against me I suppose).. But I do not think that is the case.

To me, duality is a fact of existence no matter what "dimension" or "density"(<--are those even real?) you are in........

Within the natural laws of the universe you will find the law of polarities. There are countless things that involve a dualistic polarity based system. For example:

Order/Disorder
    Health/Sickness
    Darkness/Light

Love/Hate(or alternatively fear, I find fear more potent than hate, but hate more an opposite of love if you get what I mean)
    Positive/Negative
    Balance/Imbalance
    Subjectivity/Objectivity
    Equality/Inequality
    Freedom/Enslavement
    Truth/illusion
    Physical/Metaphysical
    Heavenly/Hellish
    Growth/Stagnation
    Synthetic/Natural
    Integrity/Corrupt
    Left Brained/Right Brained
    Student/Teacher
    (this is a revolving door for the best interactions I think)

List goes on and on. There are countless things with 2 polarities..... That is what duality means to me. To deny it means you are denying objective reality, aka the truth in my view...

Duality isn't about seeing what is right and wrong. That is too simplistic of a version of what duality entails. Right and wrong I agree are relative to many individuals. Good and bad can be more objectively categorized(although they do bleed into one another). The channelings mentioning duality are comprehensively outmatched by real ETs...... I have had countless interactions with ETs and their AIs. I have not seen a single channeling up to par. Not one... Not even Edgar Cayce. They all bring their own snippets of truth, but are all maliciously sourced if I had to take a guess. Maybe I am wrong but I have yet to see a channel that didin't involve what I see as something quite psy oppy...

To deny duality is to deny the wisdom and holographic nature of Yin Yang. I personally revere Yin Yang. In my teens I used to type it "Yihn Yang". In the universe there is balance but I think benevolent ETs outnumber the Dark ETs. I have faith in nature that it would create more lightside ETs than Dark ones(to name one reason why I think that idea is credible).

Unconditional love I am not so critical about. But what I am critical of is the notion unconditional love is right for all beings. It is clearly not if you have been initiated to the greater Galaxy/Universe. Even in very lightside beings(such as myself) you will find some souls who love only selectively. And that is their preference. Love is not the end all of existence. It might be the most powerful force for the light side of things. I can potentially agree with that.

For me to love someone it means I trust them. I let my guard down when I love. It is something I indulge in when I experience it. It is a treat, not something I experience all the time.

I do not trust black ops agents who likely torture millions of people around the globe. I do not love them either. I do not love David Rockefeller or George H W Bush. I do not even love some of my friends. That doesn't mean I do not have deep respect and care for people, and compassion... But love is not what I see as something I want to have for all beings.

I have yet to find an advanced ET speak of unconditional love as if it is superior to everything else. They would state it's right for some and not right for others. There is no universal one size fits all apex that is unconditional love. If you resonate with it I fully support that. I value diversity. It is the diversity of the universe and reality that makes it so wonderful at times(although certain acute things for me like dogs and all animals are loved by me)...

And while I'm at posting against established paradigms(which isn't so wise I've been told), I'll mention densities.....

Densities is another New Age Religion thing that I believe is a mass delusion caused by black ops contactees and AI based black ops channeling psy ops. If you look in science there is zero evidence of any densities. I am not saying science is very good on our planet. It's a cockeye'd delusional religion with very little discernment(always needing proof to discern) in some areas... However it does have some structure right. If the universe was composed of densities for practically all the races we speak to,.....where are all the 3d races???? this universe is MASSIVE just here in 3d, the only thing that we know for sure is true if we go by science(again I dont preach science as the end all) is that the 3d exists and it is full of stars and planets...

What exactly about a density makes it disappear? I am not well versed in cosmology or even new age 'based on channeling and "contactees" who all contradict each other in general' cosmology, but it appears to me if you changed the density, it would remain a 3d object in our physical dimension, just with a different "density" of mass?

I see it as quite possible the whole density stuff is a big fabrication done to create the model for ascension psy ops. I find the idea behind propagating ascension is to get people to think everything will magically shift overnight, and suddenly the world will be heaven without any real work or action.

I will quote my signature, Max Igan, who I highly respect:
    "They have to actually apply their spiritual knowledge to the world they live in, in order for it to work." -Max Igan

When has any societal progress ever happened without plenty of starseed sacrifices and the real shakers and movers of society (the lightworker side, not saying they are dominant by any means) progressing humanity through blood sweat tears and hard work, and/or integrity, heart, creative ability, artistry, etc. I find densities very likely a mass delusion. I think the real progress is to be had on individuals taking action... Taking action doesn't just mean opposing evil corps like Monsanto, it also means enriching reality with beauty in whatever way you can manage it(I personally like music, art/colors, and intellectual stimulation)....

One thing that kind of corroborates that(to me) is when benevolent ETs told me that they have a hard time with global first contacts for a while because of all the belief system manipulation the dark ETs and their bloodlines/minions/shadow govts do, especially in the era that the human minions get the technology for themselves(What I call the Covert Transhumanism Era, which precedes Golden Ages pretty much for sure IMHO). They told me they have all sorts of delusions to deal with when they engage in global first contact typically. For example religion(convert or be nuked wackaloons and the whole variety of opinions and misconceptions!!!). UFOlogy is more disinfo than it is truth IMHO.

So with all 3 of those I'd say hopefully I wont make any new enemies by clashing belief systems. I'd say I've done a good job of it -_- Can't shut myself up....

One of the prime tactics of division on earth is through character flaws and belief system manipulation. The power in manipulating belief systems is ione of the more powerful tools the true controllers have from what I have witnessed.

With so much distortion and disinfo I am willing to not just consider there are indeed aspects of the new age that were part of the 'bastardized version' of the new age meant to thwart to true truth movement with unity to revolutionize the world.

One explanation I got from alleged ET sources is that the "New Age" is a bastardized version of what it would be without manipulation. If a race progresses naturally this is a time when things begin to change in many cases. Both Dark and Lightside ETs have witnessed countless worlds develop past these points. You could call certain things inevitabilities of a timeline of development for races like ours...

What the ETs said happened was Dark ETs gave the shadow governments intelligence about other worlds when it comes to the new age. And also psy op methodology that is check mate for many people...

A true quest for disillusionment at least in my own case has involved in dislodging false beliefs occasionally. So I am not immune to being wrong about something. These are just my own views... Take it as you will...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Awakening2014 (11th June 2015), Bill Ryan (18th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (19th April 2015), DeeMetrios (9th June 2015), Elainie (18th April 2015), Jhonie (23rd May 2015), wegge (19th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Where does the dislodging of false beliefs end?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Omni (18th April 2015), wegge (19th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

This may not seem like it's related to your thread, Omniverse, but I think it might. He describes things I've never heard before about what is supposed to happen in our bodies relative to the bible. Here's what Santos Bonacci describes in his video.

From what I've come to understand, you have to be in a very unconditionally loving state of mind to actually reach your Higher Self. And then, that voice would be very quiet that you could almost miss it. An Organic Portal would never understand this because they are not connected to spirit. They have no souls so they don't understand that aspect of being.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Omni (18th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Breaking Out of the New (c)Age Enslavement
    By Cameron Day, on September 21st, 2013
    new cage01b Breaking Out of the New (c)Age Enslavement
    On Friday, September 20th, I was interviewed on the Vinny Eastwood show about identifying and breaking out of the New (c)Age false-light vs. dark duality.

It was a good show overall and we touched on some important topics. I am not accustomed to communicating in a segmented format like this, and there were several lines of thought that I was not able to complete. I know that some of you may feel a little disappointed that I wasn’t able to “flow” like I can in a solo podcast, but I hope that you will enjoy the show in spite of that.http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...e-enslavement/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Omni (18th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    This may not seem like it's related to your thread, Omniverse, but I think it might. He describes things I've never heard before about what is supposed to happen in our bodies relative to the bible. Here's what Santos Bonacci describes in his video.

From what I've come to understand, you have to be in a very unconditionally loving state of mind to actually reach your Higher Self. And then, that voice would be very quiet that you could almost miss it. An Organic Portal would never understand this because they are not connected to spirit. They have no souls so they don't understand that aspect of being.
    I love Santos but I don't agree with him about everything. That would make unconditional love a superior state forcing everyone who wants an existence with higher self to be unconditionally loving... I don't buy it.

Unconditional love isn't for everyone. The people I have seen who say they emit unconditional love are not less or more advanced than other people I have witnessed... I see no evidence of the superior all knowing higher self in them that new age talks about..
    Last edited by Omni; 18th April 2015 at 23:42.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (19th April 2015), Elainie (19th April 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Where does the dislodging of false beliefs end?
    Global First Contact, eventually after this, the full truth will be fully available to anyone who searches it out in any category. ETs have told me that the offer the truth to people(directly, not through contactees) and by a majority it is rejected at the spot we are right now. Even people who believe in ETs would suspect ETs of things when their misconceptions about reality are challenged...

The ETs have people's incarnations historically documented. I have seen telepathic files on Alexander the Great, Hitler, and others personally.

Until then it is up to one's self to discern. I will say a lot of UFOlogy is psy ops as opposed to truths IMHO. Best to trust your inner self. The soulular wisdom aka spiritual intelligence in my experiences. But not just that. Also correlative data, what is proven, what is just evidenced, logic(I'm a big fan of logic although not infallible), intuition(also not infallible), experiences one has throughout one's life(for example that is one reason why I believe in reincarnation, I could feel energy from past lives), ...

There are many ways to find disinfo. I was nowhere near as good as I am now to finding it after having years of experiences with the same sources that perpetrate the psy ops. I think a solid foundation to discern potential things, is to know all the capabilities of technology. So you can always be aware when something could be done by it.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th April 2015 at 04:27.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Awakening2014 (11th June 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (19th April 2015), Elainie (19th April 2015), Violet (19th April 2015), wegge (19th April 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member danegeroussacredgeometry's Avatar
    Thanks

I see unconditional love similar to you Omniverse. For me, there is a big difference between seeing two sides of life and realizing they are WHOLE. Believing that you have to invest your love into every individual. I just had a conversation with a close friend of mine about this. Yes, everything is interconnected and yes the concept of Yin and Yang rings true. Yet, I do not believe I must have Love toward every being because I would not have love for a mass murderer such as Stalin... because when one goes into the darkness... their ego goes with them and continues to grow. And I do not love the ego nor do I wish to exist amongst beings whom have a draw to it. Simple as that.
    I love this quote on the condition of man "Man is akin to many species of animals in that he fights his own species. But on the other hand, he is, among the thousands of species that fight, the only one in which fighting is disruptive... Man is the only species that is a mass murderer, the only misfit in his own society." There are going to be differences amongst individuals and battling beliefs. But why fight about them? Why kill our own in the name of personal beliefs? Unconditional love doesn't mean that I have to love you or the way in which you live your life because there are many people I would deem are living wicked lives full of brutality and murder that I would abhorrently detest to. It is wise to understand evil. It helped me realize both sides of reality. And I can not say too much to you outside of that. I CARE for all the creatures of this earth. But there are few I openly give my love to and I believe it is wise to do so. For when I have shown you my love you also have one of the greatest weapons to manipulate against me.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danegeroussacredgeometry For This Post:

Awakening2014 (11th June 2015), Omni (19th April 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danegeroussacredgeometry (here)
    I see unconditional love similar to you Omniverse. For me, there is a big difference between seeing two sides of life and realizing they are WHOLE. Believing that you have to invest your love into every individual. I just had a conversation with a close friend of mine about this. Yes, everything is interconnected and yes the concept of Yin and Yang rings true. Yet, I do not believe I must have Love toward every being because I would not have love for a mass murderer such as Stalin... because when one goes into the darkness... their ego goes with them and continues to grow. And I do not love the ego nor do I wish to exist amongst beings whom have a draw to it. Simple as that.
    I love this quote on the condition of man "Man is akin to many species of animals in that he fights his own species. But on the other hand, he is, among the thousands of species that fight, the only one in which fighting is disruptive... Man is the only species that is a mass murderer, the only misfit in his own society." There are going to be differences amongst individuals and battling beliefs. But why fight about them? Why kill our own in the name of personal beliefs? Unconditional love doesn't mean that I have to love you or the way in which you live your life because there are many people I would deem are living wicked lives full of brutality and murder that I would abhorrently detest to. It is wise to understand evil. It helped me realize both sides of reality. And I can not say too much to you outside of that. I CARE for all the creatures of this earth. But there are few I openly give my love to and I believe it is wise to do so. For when I have shown you my love you also have one of the greatest weapons to manipulate against me.
    I totally agree. Every soul is different. Unconditional love is something I have tried out just to see what it's like. I tried out the chakra matrix of unconditional love(via technology, i do try out things sometimes, or end up trying out things via random experiences that happen).. I did not resonate much with it.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (15th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast