+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MSM: THE 1st person who will live to be 1,000 years old may already have been born..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: MSM: THE 1st person who will live to be 1,000 years old may already have been born..!

That person to live 1000 years cannot have been born in the USA land of chemicals. Chemicals in the food you eat; Chemicals in the air you breath; Chemicals in the water you drink.

Also, I have been told that the USA has the best health care in the world - if you can only afford it. Actually, I don't believe even that!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Agape (17th April 2015), Elainie (16th April 2015), regnak (19th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Default Re: MSM: THE 1st person who will live to be 1,000 years old may already have been born..!

jackovesk if you have serious health problem practice chi kung and Yiquan

This is not a prison planet what a crook of ****. You have the ability to make or break reality your reality by working at it
    it does not come easily the most successful people in the world are those who came from zip and built a empire you think people gave it to
    them they took it by shear force of will

Each failure is a lesson of how not to do something learn and move on overcome it builds character

Goldman sack was saved during the great depression ( 1930's) by a person who used to sweep the street in front of the building
    Ever hear the tale of a captain of the USA who had terminal cancer and was told by USA navy in order to become a Admiral ( his dream ) he could only ever apply again with a act of congress a impossibility guess what he did

Wealth is one thing it is the force of will finding a way no matter what for your dream if you wish it so wimps need not apply there are huge tales of poverty people by shear force of will finding a way
    Last edited by regnak; 16th April 2015 at 21:03.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Agape (17th April 2015), jackovesk (18th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

There had been some people who were told to have survived for ten thousand of years or more , walking among humanity unnoticed and disappearing out of sight again ..

they are very rare to meet , especially in this type of modern civilisation ,

i think they all mostly also prefer nature and solitude ..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

jackovesk (20th April 2015), regnak (19th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I subscribe to Dr. Sears' paid newsletter, and have the full report on telomeres available to subscribers.
    If anyone would like a copy, please send me your email via pm.

Here are the recommended nutrients by the Doctor to activate enzymes that rebuild and prevent loss of your telomeres:

Resveratrol 10-20mg /day
    EGCG (Green Tea) 50mg/ day
    NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 1800-2400 mg /day
    Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E) 400 IU /day
    Gamma tocotrienol (look for at least 20 mg of mixed tocotrienols/ dose
    L-Carnosine 1000mg/day (500 mg 2x day) available in grass fed pasture raised meat.
    L-Arginine 500-1000mg /day
    Vitamin C 540mg /day
    Vitamin D3 2000 IU /day
    Milk Thistle (w/sylmarin extract) 200mg 2x/day (increases telomerase activity 3fold. *telomerase is the enzyme that rebuilds your telomeres)
    Gingko Biloba 40mg-80mg /day cycle 4-6wks (take 4-6wks, rest 4-6wks)
    Folic Acid 2mg-5mg /day
    Acetyl L-carnitine 1000mg /day (available in red meat. a 3.5 oz steak has approx 95mg. Dr. Sears gives his patients one tablespoon in liquid form. He does not recommend powdered forms)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

jackovesk (18th April 2015), regnak (19th April 2015), TargeT (17th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    jackovesk if you have serious health problem practice chi kung and Yiquan

This is not a prison planet what a crook of ****. You have the ability to make or break reality your reality by working at it
    it does not come easily the most successful people in the world are those who came from zip and built a empire you think people gave it to
    them they took it by shear force of will

Each failure is a lesson of how not to do something learn and move on overcome it builds character

Goldman sack was saved during the great depression ( 1930's) by a person who used to sweep the street in front of the building
    Ever hear the tale of a captain of the USA who had terminal cancer and was told by USA navy in order to become a Admiral ( his dream ) he could only ever apply again with a act of congress a impossibility guess what he did

Wealth is one thing it is the force of will finding a way no matter what for your dream if you wish it so wimps need not apply there are huge tales of poverty people by shear force of will finding a way
    Quote This is not a prison planet what a crook of ****.
    Not so sure about that laddy...

Quote “The actual history of Earth is very bizarre. It is so nonsensical that is it is incredible to anyone on Earth who attempts to investigate it. A myriad of vital information is missing from it. A huge conglomeration of non sequitur relics and mythology has been arbitrarily introduced into it. The volatile nature of the Earth itself cyclically covers, drowns, mixes and shreds physical evidence.

These factors, combined with amnesia and post-hypnotic suggestions, false facades and covert manipulation make a reconstruction of the factual origins and history of Earth civilizations virtually indecipherable. Any investigator, no matter how brilliant, is doomed to wallow in a quagmire of inconclusive assumptions, unworkable hypotheses, and perpetual mystery.

Since The Domain does not suffer these afflictions, having the advantage of memory, longevity and an exterior point of view, I will add some clarification to your fragmentary knowledge of the history of Earth.

These are some of the dates and events that are not mentioned in Earth history textbooks. These dates are significant because they provide some information concerning the influences of the “Old Empire” and of The Domain on Earth.

Although I have attended several briefings by our mission control personnel on the general background of Earth within the past few hundred years, I will rely principally on data gathered from records captured after our invasion of the “Old Empire” planetary headquarters. Since that time The Domain Expeditionary Force has tracked the general progress of events on Earth.

As I mentioned, in some cases The Domain has chosen to intervene in certain affairs on Earth in order to ensure the success of our long term expansion plans. Although The Domain has no interest in Earth, per se, or in the population of IS-BEs on this planet, it does serve our interests to ensure that the resources of Earth are not destroyed or spoiled. To that end, certain officers of The Domain have been sent to Earth on reconnaissance missions from time to time to gather information.”

PS - All will be revealed in my next 'Thread'...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th April 2015 at 12:39.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Smile Re: MSM: THE 1st person who will live to be 1,000 years old may already have been born..!

I agree humanity individual and collectively are gods

History of Earth is complex mostly because we are not the only race lively here nor are we the most advanced and the most advanced are not alien they are native earth to I would not say there are people for there are not . ( I read there are 24 races here )

I deal with humanity first I think the kemet are the most ancient people on earth ( though the new Zealand Maori and the Australia's natives might dispute this ) how old around 300,000 thousand years there culture are old and they still have most of this knowledge

(great for healing although truthfully not hundred percent cure depend on health ,will power, attitude maybe destiny if god calls you or not )

Qigong, qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung is type of spiritual practice intended to "align" body, breath, and mind for health, meditation, and martial arts training. With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi) or what has been translated as "life energy".[1]

Qigong practice typically involves moving meditation, coordinating slow flowing movement, deep rhythmic breathing, and calm meditative state of mind. Qigong is now practiced throughout China and worldwide for recreation, exercise and relaxation, preventive medicine and self-healing, alternative medicine, meditation and self-cultivation, and training for martial arts.

Yiquan is the newest Chinese martial arts and the best my opinion
    Last edited by regnak; 19th April 2015 at 19:15.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

jackovesk (20th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2