+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trees And Plant Life Dying Off From Geoengineering

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Trees And Plant Life Dying Off From Geoengineering

Sorry if a thread was started on this, my apologies. No doom or gloom, just pure awareness is all. This Sh..t is real and its hitting home. For the past 2 years I have noticed much weird fungus growth on our trees here in the state of NY. The tree bark on many trees is a weird luminescent green and or shows signs of odd fungus growing on it's bark. Tonite I was researching tree fungus and chemtrails and came up with some startling evidence Re: photos and videos that proves such. However on a road trip to Atlantic City NJ last week, I had noticed many trees along the Garden State Parkway that have incredible amounts of this fungus as well. These trees looked stressed out and or dying a slow death. I had asked many local folk in these areas with regards too, they don't even notice it. How can you not???? Apparently these people are sleepwalkers. Does anyone else on the forum notice this in their area, Tree Fungus? Geoengineering is seriously causing deadly distress to our trees. Your comments please.!!!!

[IMG]http://s918.photobucket.com/user/AnaPaulin
    acom/media/Image3-18.jpg.html[/IMG]

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Art (16th April 2015), avid (17th April 2015), betoobig (17th April 2015), Bill Ryan (17th April 2015), ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Deega (16th April 2015), Elainie (17th April 2015), etheric underground (17th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (17th April 2015), ghostrider (17th April 2015), Ioneo (17th April 2015), lightning23 (25th April 2015), lisalu (17th April 2015), Matt P (16th April 2015), meeradas (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), Spirithorse (17th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th April 2015), vmk22 (18th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Trees And Plant Life Dying Off From Geoengineering

The organisms growing on the top 2 pictures are lichen. A lichen is a composite organism that is an algae or cyanobacteria (or both) living among filaments of a fungus in a mutually beneficial (symbiotic) relationship. They come in many colors and produce their own food from sunlight, air, water, and minerals in their environment. I'm not sure why they would be increasing but may be because of weather changes.

By the way, when I have visited relatives living in Northern Ohio the last few years I have noticed a lot of pines dying. That area has also had daily spraying of chemtrails daily through out the whole year over the last few years.
    Last edited by Ioneo; 17th April 2015 at 00:50. Reason: additional comment

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

betoobig (17th April 2015), ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Elisheva (17th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (17th April 2015), Flash (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (17th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Ioneo (here)
    The organisms growing on the top 2 pictures are lichen. A lichen is a composite organism that is an algae or cyanobacteria (or both) living among filaments of a fungus in a mutually beneficial (symbiotic) relationship. They come in many colors and produce their own food from sunlight, air, water, and minerals in their environment. I'm not sure why they would be increasing but may be because of weather changes.

By the way, when I have visited relatives living in Northern Ohio the last few years I have noticed a lot of pines dying. That area has also had daily spraying of chemtrails daily through out the whole year over the last few years.
    My pine trees are sick too.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (17th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but I thought this was relevant. Here's an interesting article that suggests not only that the current California drought is man-made due to geoengineering, which seems obvious, but also that it is being done, problem-reaction-solution style, so that people will start to DEMAND more geo-engineering to bring desperately needed rain to the state.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015...geoengineered/

I seriously hate the PTB.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

betoobig (17th April 2015), ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Elainie (17th April 2015), Elisheva (17th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (17th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,719 times in 2,662 posts

My normally lush garden is now sparse and struggling. We have lost pine, mountain ash, paulownia, horse chestnut, cherry, apple, pear and acer trees. Shrubs are struggling to produce flowers. I am certain this corresponds with the influx of toxic detritus from the sky. One can see the accumulation of this stuff on garden furniture, and evergreen leaves, such as the laurel hedges. Criminal damage!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Elisheva (17th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (17th April 2015), meeradas (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), Spirithorse (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (17th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

There is a huge issue with Emerald Ash Borers in New York right now. This beetle is destroying Ashe trees. The bark basically falls off then the tree dies. Can't speak on other plant deaths though.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/45409.html
    (Insert signature here)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

avid (18th April 2015), ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (17th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Great Interview Here IMO.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 17th April 2015 at 14:24.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (18th April 2015), betoobig (17th April 2015), Cidersomerset (17th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Many of our trees in NY lost an incredible amount of its bark, and looks very similar to this.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (18th April 2015), betoobig (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

There appears to be multiple agendas for Geo - engineering
    and one of them is derivatives.....and its weird how coincidence
    after coincidence when you connect the dots suddenly appear
    related.

Geoengineering: The real climate change threat

Corbett • 02/14/2013

by James Corbett
    GRTV.ca
    February 13, 2013

For decades now, we have been told to be afraid of the long-term
    effects of manmade carbon dioxide on our climate. Seemingly every
    day some new storm, drought, warm spell or cold snap is featured
    on the news, with government-funded scientists warning us that this
    is a sign of things to come unless the world reduces its CO2 production.

https://www.corbettreport.com/geoeng...change-threat/

==============================================

Was the California drought geoengineered to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

Monday 13th April 2015 at 10:14 By David Icke

Was the California drought geoengineered to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

Posted on April 12, 2015 by State of the Nation
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+
    Relentless Chemtrail Spraying and HAARP-manufactured weather events have
    been used to radically alter California’s climate

State of the Nation

‘For anyone who has closely tracked the evolution of California’s ever-worsening
    drought, it has been apparent — from the very beginning — that something is
    very wrong with this mostly manmade catastrophe.

The purpose of this exposé is to reveal the evidence, some scientific and some
    anecdotal, which indicates that this historic and unprecedented drought has been
    literally engineered from start to finish. Just like LA’s Hollywood studios have
    produced so many disaster epics, the Government-Corporate Complex has quite
    purposefully staged this catastrophic drought throughout the statewide ‘set’ of California.

Again, the thesis of this essay is that both the U.S. Federal Government and select
    Military-Industrial Complex corporations have conspired to create the California
    drought. While that may sound like a conspiracy theory to some, the evidence
    available appears to indict the Government-Corporate Complex.’

Read more: Was the California drought geoengineered to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=13541

=================================================
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2015 at 16:07.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (18th April 2015), ceetee9 (17th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), vmk22 (17th April 2015), WhiteFeather (25th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Ioneo (here)

My pine trees are sick too.
    Many here pines in NY look sick too.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (25th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hello,
    I really believe that geo engineering may have a big part on all this happening; and it is surely afecting trees and all life on a global scale and it is very sad.
    But I believe that the weather changes in places like california, texas, etc are caused by the meat and diary production more than anything else.

Lets not forget that nowadays it is factory farming everywhere and that means thousands of animals crowded in small spaces.
    They need incredibly big amounts of water (to produce one kilogram beef 16.000 liters of water are needed) so the "farmers" have been draining river and lakes dry everywhere for the last decades, no wonder everything is dying!
    Also, animals have to eat. And since factory farming keeps cattle crowded by the thousands in small spaces, they have to be fed with grains (like soy and corn) To produce one kilogramm Wheat costs 1300 liters water, just as an example.
    If we aknowledge the fact that 85% of the whole WORLD production in Grains is being used SOLELY to feed animals for the meat and diary industry we start to get an idea.
    We humans slaughter around 50 Billion animals per year!
    How much water, CO2 and metane is costing us all that?

The cattle is producing almost the half of the world production on CO2, metane, etc. And it is the one of the biggest environmental issues.
    And the biggest cause of deforestation (wich we know causes soil erosion and creates desserts quicker than we'd think) is the production of soy, etc to feed these animals.

All this has enourmous consequences to the environment and i didnt even got started with the problems we are creating.

So yea, chemtrails are bad and real. And impact very negatively on the weather and all life on earth. I live in a city that unfortunately is "sprayed" heavily every day and here still rains a lot
    But still I do not think that the main cause of a dry period like the ones in California, Texas, etc. are chemtrails.

And I hope i'm right, because if I was it would mean you could change things very quickly if you stop consuming meat and diary or at least eat very little.
    And that would be very good news.

I am sorry for deviating your thread a little. If it's out of place i can delete it, just tell me.
    Blessings.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

+ Reply to Thread