+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I do not give consent...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default I do not give consent...

Received this via email and thought I would share....just to confirm my thoughts..

There comes a time - and I truly believe that this time is NOW- that we have to UNITE.  That doesn't mean that we have to "follow" someone or allow someone to "take over".  But it also doesn't it mean that we have to constantly argue about "THE PLAN".  We need to start by joining together with a simple statement:

This is my Declaration of Non-Consent

Published as a Public Notice on
    April 16th, 2015
    THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FROM ALL CONTROL AND AUTHORITY STRUCTURES THAT INTERFERE WITH MY FREE WILL 
    I DO NOT CONSENT

I DO NOT CONSENT to having any human being, living being, machine, entity, person, corporation, secret group, or their representatives, their bosses, their off world allies, anyone working for or with any of the above: to spy, to look into, to watch, or in any way invade my PRIVACY for any reason.
    Privacy is defined as: my own unique personal life experience.

Each experience, had by my being, is for my personal growth and development. They are NOT for corporations to seek profit from.  They are not to be controlled by any one/person/entity/corporation/government/religion/machine/being, except MYSELF.

These experiences, which are part of my unique life experience, CAN NOT be used by any other being/human/entity/corporation/group - and any other example of someone or something that is not MY SELF- in any way that creates money for profit, while demeaning, degrading, or negatively affecting my living being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Energy, and Personal Being, MYSELF, for the purpose of buying and selling, or owning is forbidden under any and every term/terminology/language/contract that is being and has been used to control and manipulate my personal Energy and Being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Human Body  which houses my unique DNA that is MY PRIVATE DOMAIN, for the purpose of buying, selling, owning, or controlling is Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, owning, and trading of MY Soul Energy, or MY unique human body on or by any Stock Exchange/financial institution/corporation/government/religious organization in this world or any other world, is expressly Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, and owning of MY UNIQUE and Personal DNA/Energy/physical body/Consciousness anywhere in any Universe, Dimension, astral level or world is Forbidden and Banned.

The “harvesting” of my energy  by any group/organization/corporation/government/religious sect/astral entity/"galactic" being, or ANYONE who is not MYSELF, is Forbidden and Banned. Whatever the form it takes, my energy is my own creation, and I DO NOT CONSENT to having it harvested for others to use, or to profit from.

This buying, selling, and controlling, amounts to SLAVERY, and is forbidden by me under my own FREEWILL.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of nanite technology, parasites, or any other type of infectious diseases or infectious technology, whatsoever, whensoever, or wheresoever, now, in the past, or in the future, to be used upon my human physical body, or mind, consciousness or soul, while I am living here on Earth!

I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY TYPE OF MIND CONTROL, OR THE USE OF INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY IMPLANTS (physical, etherical, or astral), living or non living, to be used on my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, which could possibly have any affect upon my physical body, mind, consciousness or soul in ANY way, without a current (up to date), fully disclosed and transparently negotiated contract (nothing hidden), and signed by me with a wet ink signature.

I do not consent to the external creation of dreams when I am asleep. I do not consent to any other human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/dimensional being/entity entering my consciousness on any level, at any time.  EVER.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any type of frequency waves currently being used, or historically used, to target my private and clearly designated unique* human physical, etheric, or astral bodies, my DNA, my cells, or my mind, my consciousness or my soul in any way that is negative or dark. This includes any type of exotic, secret, or covert, Earth based, and off world based technology, (which includes locations on the moon, asteroids, or other undisclosed places being used) that projects pulses, beams, or waves, of any known frequency which has been seen to be detrimental to the human body, mind, consciousness, or soul.

* My physical body is unique due to my private ownership of my own DNA.

I DO NOT CONSENT to using fluoride in the drinking water, nor to genetically modifying the food grown and sold for human use. I DO NOT CONSENT to aerosol sprays being placed into the air I breath, nor to programming being inserted into music that I listen to. I DO NOT CONSENT to programming placed into the television and video images I watch without a separate signed contract for each item listed above. I DO NOT CONSENT to the negative manipulation of the weather, nor to the poisoning of the Earth, because I know that these acts are harmful and unhealthy to ME.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of psychics, black occult magicians, archons, demons and dark spirits, or any entities, using mental energies or any other forms of frequency attack against my living being or bodies.

I DO NOT CONSENT to exotic, machine like, robotic technology either physically or ethereally, or astrally implanted, used in any way to track, alter, torment, attack, abuse, infect, or harm my body, my mind, my astral body, my consciousness or my soul at any time, at any place, for any reason.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any deception being used on my living being at any time, any where, which creates ANY negative outcomes concerning the health and welfare of my own personal body, mind and soul (also known as my own personal living being), or to my Free Will, my prosperity, my wealth, or my happiness, (also described as my life).

I AM using my free will, to DECLARE AND ORDER THAT NO ONE has the right to deceive me personally in a way that affects me negatively. NO TREATY made with any human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine, whether on or off this planet, IS VALID, if that Contract or Treaty in any way affects my life, or my body, mind, consciousness or soul in a measurably negative and dark way

NO TREATY made by anyone, anywhere is valid, if it collaterally affects my living and breathing being, my life, my happiness, or my prosperity in a dark, or negative way without my full and comprehensive and transparent consent to said or stated Treaty, even if I personally am not party to such a treaty.   This includes all corporate treaties and contracts as well as any treaties or contracts considered to be OFF WORLD and/or Interdimensional.

I remove all CONSENT to deception, harm, enslavement, or control of my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, period. 

Any previous Contracts or perceived Consents- through any form of tacit or assumed Consent- is completely void and null, Forbidden and Banned.

Any Pre-birth incarnation, by any description, contracts are all, here and NOW, made permanently NULL and VOID as a result of gross deception, gross violation, trickery, mind-control, and black magic occult practices being used without my consent.

NO CONTRACT, I have signed  or agreed to, either in writing or as an assumed or tacit agreement, as concerns incarnations, in any way, shape or form, upon the Earth is Valid, regardless of any perceived amount of time or space, physical, dimensional or other wise, has transpired since that original contract or agreement was begun.

NO previous consent or contract given, if done under duress, and as a result of deception, and without fully being informed of the possible outcomes, is considered valid.

Any person/being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/consciousness that wishes to have a contract with ME, my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, MUST Do so in complete transparency, with every single piece of that contract/consent explained in full detail, with absolutely no missing information or obligations left unstated or unexplained, and MUST be written out in full, with my fully conscious approval and wet ink signature.

PUBLIC NOTICE TO EARTH’S CRIMINALLY INSANE, SELF APPOINTED CARETAKERS OR LEADERS, INCLUDING THOSE EARTHLY VISITORS, WHO ARE THEIR SUPPORTERS AND ANY BEING/ENTITY/CORPORATION/GOVERNMENT/RELIGION/MACHINES OR PERSON  ALIGNED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THESE BEINGS.

If any such things as listed above are being done, or ever were done, then those acts occurred without my consent, and will be considered deception, and are VOID and NULL.  All “tacit” or presumed consent by me, for any act of doing, done by another person, entity, being, etc…, that affects ME in any way that I perceive as negative, harming or controlling my FREE WILL, what so ever is hereby now permanently removed, and challenged, and denied. It is denied to any and all beings or entities UNLESS a CURRENT CONTRACT or TREATY has been negotiated with me personally.

Notice to agent is notice to principal. Notice to principal is notice to agent.

No further NOTICE is necessary, and this is NOW both WRITTEN and RECORDED on This Planet Earth/Gaia and in all off world/dimensional/Universal records.

If any Human/Being/Entity/Government/Religion/Corporation/Group, from this planet Earth/Gaia, any dimension, any universe, any perceived "other" level of existence, wishes to form any contracts or agreements or treaties with ME, they must Do so face to face, in this physicality that my human body resides in on this planet, in full acknowledgement and agreement of my FREE WILL to Choose to do so, only under the agreements written in this declaration.

I have the Right of FREE WILL to change, update or modify this Declaration  at any time.

For all those who don't wish to partake with the evil plans of the ptw...embrace and pass on.

Hope all is well.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th April 2015), avid (18th April 2015), Awakening2014 (17th April 2015), Axman (17th April 2015), Beren (18th April 2015), betoobig (17th April 2015), binemaya (19th April 2015), Bluegreen (18th April 2015), bojancan (17th April 2015), Camilo (17th April 2015), Carmody (26th April 2015), Craig (19th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (17th April 2015), Deega (19th April 2015), East Sun (17th April 2015), Elainie (17th April 2015), etheric underground (17th April 2015), FinallyNow (18th April 2015), genevieve (18th April 2015), greybeard (17th April 2015), heyokah (19th April 2015), InCiDeR (18th April 2015), Jake (17th April 2015), johnh (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (17th April 2015), Kez (17th April 2015), Kimberley (18th April 2015), Limor Wolf (18th April 2015), Maia Gabrial (18th April 2015), meeradas (18th April 2015), Meggings (17th April 2015), Mercedes (17th April 2015), mgray (18th April 2015), mosquito (18th April 2015), Muzz (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015), Omni (18th April 2015), Rita Sweeney (19th April 2015), RunningDeer (18th April 2015), Sierra (18th April 2015), sijohn (19th April 2015), Snoweagle (17th April 2015), Stephanie (17th April 2015), Terra (19th April 2015), the_real_dave-id (17th April 2015), ulli (17th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: I do not give consent...

Thanks Viking!.....very thorough!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

betoobig (17th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (17th April 2015), greybeard (17th April 2015), justntime2learn (17th April 2015), Mercedes (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

I think your a down right LEGEND!!! Great work ....if you dont mind I would like to share with some like minded Aussie folk.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Camilo (18th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (17th April 2015), Mercedes (17th April 2015), Nasu (17th April 2015), Terra (19th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member danegeroussacredgeometry's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much! Beautifully said

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danegeroussacredgeometry For This Post:

Camilo (18th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I've spoken it several times, viking. And I've even sent it out telepathically to the Universe. Sounds strange, but I know it's now "documented" out there....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Camilo (18th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015), etheric underground (18th April 2015), meeradas (18th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member strikingviking13's Avatar
    Thanks

I, also add my thanks and agreement.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strikingviking13 For This Post:

Camilo (18th April 2015), crosby (18th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

eff corporate universe..........
    i do not consent to the theft by deception, of any sort, to my being!
    crosby

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

I am becoming increasingly aware that the ptw are fading away, so to speak...another reason why we are all here is for the last attempt to control us with 'the last card..the last card' and for us to act accordingly with truth. I am sure 'The last card' will be the last game.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

etheric underground (18th April 2015), FinallyNow (18th April 2015), Kimberley (18th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I believe it's vital to make it clear that we do not consent to things we don't like, otherwise we give "tacit" consent--that is, our silence can be construed as agreement. We must be clear about what we do and do not agree with.

Be sure to check out the Soul Contract Revocations on andrewbartzis.com to access his scripts for voiding soul contracts that may have been made eons ago that are still affecting you today.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015), gripreaper (18th April 2015), Limor Wolf (19th April 2015), Wind (18th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

before I sleep I always mutter I am me, I am free, only I can govern me

Op is fantastic but I would be up all night learning it

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th April 2015), Terra (19th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

My thoughts are here in this thread, specifically post #2.

The curse is energetic in nature and the revocations need to go back into all of our lifetimes and the beliefs we have adopted and the energy we hold sequestered by those beliefs.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (19th April 2015), Eric J (Viking) (19th April 2015), genevieve (20th April 2015), heyokah (19th April 2015), Limor Wolf (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

I am me and I am free.....wish that would cure my A.D.D.
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th April 2015), Terra (19th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread