+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The fall of America

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default The fall of America

Hello all, I honestly feel like America does not have much longer I am thinking sometime before 2017 maybe im just a paranoid nut case but all the signs are there I have done alot of research on this subject and they basically created a cage and are just waiting to slam the front door I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of good places to go and maybe routes to take to get out of the country I live in az so luckily im close =] I have also heard panama Puerto Rico and chile would be good places to go im pretty much on foot lol so if anyone has any information to ad to this that would be awesome I dont think staying and fighting is going to be a good option to many people are not aware of whats happening

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

GaelVictor (18th April 2015), ghostrider (18th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

Default Re: The fall of America

I'm not going anywhere
    I'm staying right here with my fellow good-hearted human beings
    Enlightened or un it makes no difference
    We will band together and win
    Because in my experience the bad guys always lose
    I will see this happen or die trying
    I PROMISE

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alan (19th April 2015), Art (18th April 2015), awakeningmom (18th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (18th April 2015), Jake (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Running to fight another day isnt the same as dying a pointless death cuz trust me I am by no means a runner but I like to think im very stratigic as im 4th generation of high ranking marines. I think the first wave of rounding up patriots is going to be pretty bad is all im saying I dont think people r going to even have much of a fighting chance until it levels out and just so u know if martial law happens u really have less then 24 hours to.get out of the country but I agree they are under estimating the free spirit of the american person americans are EVERYWHERE!
    Last edited by zakkyD1302; 18th April 2015 at 03:33.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

"fighting chance", "band together", "bad guys always lose" ?
    Just remember that TPTB are very ready for ANY violence. I keep telling my sons that. Only through peace and love will Americans persevere. However, history shows us that many have died in peace movements also. I will be here in Cuenca, Ecuador, to return to the USA once Americans regain their bravery and reject TPTB to regain their freedoms that they have given away in fear.

Find a quiet spot far from any TV or computer and re-read the Declaration of Independence. Do not download it because 'they' will put your name on their FEMA camp lists. See how many points in the declaration apply today. Go to the Thomas Jefferson memorial and read the inscriptions in stone there. But DO NOT let the police get a good photo of your face while there.

Do not let fear rule your life, but it is smart to take precautions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

As every General knows the first volley over the wall is written off
    And whatever you do zakkyD1302 don't thank me

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    "fighting chance", "band together", "bad guys always lose" ?
    Just remember that TPTB are very ready for ANY violence. I keep telling my sons that. Only through peace and love will Americans persevere. However, history shows us that many have died in peace movements also. I will be here in Cuenca, Ecuador, to return to the USA once Americans regain their bravery and reject TPTB to regain their freedoms that they have given away in fear.

Find a quiet spot far from any TV or computer and re-read the Declaration of Independence. Do not download it because 'they' will put your name on their FEMA camp lists. See how many points in the declaration apply today. Go to the Thomas Jefferson memorial and read the inscriptions in stone there. But DO NOT let the police get a good photo of your face while there.

Do not let fear rule your life, but it is smart to take precautions.
    I totally agree Iv been saying the only chance america has it to win this through peace going out protesting taking are rights back but they have the sheep well trained its sad but I think america died with all the greats back in the day jfk martin luther king malcom x ect. They all were very good at rallying the people to get out and do something which is why they were a target

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

What you have done to save our country?

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    What you have done to save our country?
    This is the most moron remark I have ever heard and if u must know im a hotshot and spend all summer long saving my country's land and have woke up in the medics tent twice from smoke inhalation and was suppose to be on the crew of 19 that passed away but instead someone was watching out for me and had me switched so instead I worked next to them while they all died so just go bang ur retarded head on a wall

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2015), grannyfranny100 (18th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

zak
    I come from a military family
    Thank you for your service

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

for what it's worth , the Plejaren say America will no longer be a country and be in total chaos by 2020 ... it is predicted we will have two civil wars the second one shortly after the first and the nation will be divided up into five sectors ... religion will play a major role ... Henoch predicted the U.S. will suffer a terrible catastrophe , one that has never happened in the history of Earth , one should avoid the coastlines and move to higher ground/ the mountains ... it's up to each individual , to gain their own perspective on the situation ... time to dig in, chin up , keep a prepaired mind , be flexible , and don't over react , learn to solve problems ...know that humanity shines when things are at their worst ... the bigger the trouble , the harder we work , when the storm comes , working together , we can overcome anything ... it's all in how you choose to view it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Morbid (19th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

zakkyD1302 . I apologize. I was rude and judgmental.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Becky (19th April 2015), Bluegreen (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Nasu (18th April 2015), Spirithorse (18th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    for what it's worth , the Plejaren say America will no longer be a country and be in total chaos by 2020 ... it is predicted we will have two civil wars the second one shortly after the first and the nation will be divided up into five sectors ... religion will play a major role ... Henoch predicted the U.S. will suffer a terrible catastrophe , one that has never happened in the history of Earth , one should avoid the coastlines and move to higher ground/ the mountains ... it's up to each individual , to gain their own perspective on the situation ... time to dig in, chin up , keep a prepaired mind , be flexible , and don't over react , learn to solve problems ...know that humanity shines when things are at their worst ... the bigger the trouble , the harder we work , when the storm comes , working together , we can overcome anything ... it's all in how you choose to view it ...
    Thats very interesting how did you obtain this information?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,740 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by zakkyD1302 (here)

...and was suppose to be on the crew of 19 that passed away
    Can you say more?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Henoch predicted it 8,000 years ago , also the plejaren Quetzal gave it again in 1958 , and in the 1980's , pieces of it are written in Revelations , Isaiah , Jeremiah ,and Michael Horn's website and radio shows , and Edward's contact notes with the plejaren ... it very lengthy reading but so much detailed information about the future , it just takes a lot of reading ... there is over 26,000 pages of notes from conversations with the plejaren for the last 72 years ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 18th April 2015 at 19:57.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Henoch predicted it 8,000 years ago , also the plejaren Quetzal gave it again in 1958 , and in the 1980's , pieces of it are written in Revelations , Isaiah , Jeremiah ,and Michael Horn's website and radio shows , and Edward's contact notes with the plejaren ... it very lengthy reading but so much detailed information about the future , it just takes a lot of reading ... there is over 26,000 pages of notes from conversations with the plejaren for the last 72 years ...
    scroll to line 146
    http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...och_Prophecies

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Can you say more?
    What do u mean can I say more? Thats kinda the reason I started looking into all of this I took a picture of where they died the very next morning so not even 12 hours later and there was this huge white orb in the picture and it was not a glare from the sun or anything like that. I showed it to my boss at the time ( which I did not even notice the white orb ) when I showed it to him he was like whats that orb and I was like wow I dont know and he said white is suppose to be pure souls or something im not sure if thats true or not I was actually going to share the picture on here to get some feed back but I havent been able to find the picture but when I was researching that stuff thats how I actually found this website

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,740 times in 32,946 posts

Can you say more?
    What do u mean can I say more? Thats kinda the reason I started looking into all of this I took a picture of where they died the very next morning so not even 12 hours later and there was this huge white orb in the picture and it was not a glare from the sun or anything like that. I showed it to my boss at the time ( which I did not even notice the white orb ) when I showed it to him he was like whats that orb and I was like wow I dont know and he said white is suppose to be pure souls or something im not sure if thats true or not I was actually going to share the picture on here to get some feed back but I havent been able to find the picture but when I was researching that stuff thats how I actually found this website
    I mean: which crew of 19 are you referring to, that died, and that you were nearly part of?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Can you say more?
    I mean: which crew of 19 are you referring to, that died, and that you were nearly part of?
    Yarnell presscott hotshots

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2015), Bluegreen (19th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Mandala (19th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,806 times in 21,552 posts

Yarnell presscott hotshots
    Would that be this incident: Marine Veterans Among 19 Firefighters Killed ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), RunningDeer (18th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes, thats the one

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2015), justntime2learn (20th April 2015), Mandala (19th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast