+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jade Helm a Neocon HOAX?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Alkhemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jade Helm a Neocon HOAX?

According to Gordon Duff over at Veterans Today, the whole Jade Helm thing is a hoax. Here's the article:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04...r-neocon-hoax/

I usually trust Gordon, but I'm not sure he's right about this one. What do you think?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alkhemist For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th April 2015), FinallyNow (20th April 2015), Jean-Marie (19th April 2015), justntime2learn (7th June 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), sandpainter (20th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: Jade Helm a Neocon HOAX?

More psy-ops? Too much hype = too much tripe. Carry on weeding the garden and keep a wary eye on potential rats in the hedgerows. You may even have scared them away by being aware of their existence.....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

3(C)+me (20th April 2015), cursichella1 (19th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), Nine (19th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Awakening2014 (20th April 2015), cursichella1 (19th April 2015), Jean-Marie (19th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), Nine (19th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

April 19th, one day later, he posted a complete reversal, but it looks to be sarcasm.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04...is-oh-so-real/
    Last edited by Ascension; 20th April 2015 at 01:57.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Nasu (20th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Jade Helm is a real military exercise , some portions have already begun their training/operations ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    After ... [Reference to a Gordon Duff article involving 9/11 and the Pentagon] ...
    Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    ... reply thereto ...
    Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    ... more 9/11 Pentagon talk ...
    Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    ... We won't be taking this off into 9/11 BS. Nipped in the bud. ...
    I just deleted the above four posts. I agree with mpennery. This thread is about Jade Helm, not about 9/11 BS.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th April 2015 at 14:26.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th April 2015), Jean-Marie (20th April 2015), Matt P (20th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    April 19th, one day later, he posted a complete reversal, but it looks to be sarcasm.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04...is-oh-so-real/
    I'm not sure which of the twists and turns and ambiguities in these articles look like sarcasm to you.

For clarity, here's the part (at the top of the article you link) that I do agree with and that does concern me:
    Quote Veterans Today has learned that violent confrontations with American military across the country are being planned by terrorists pretending to be “former special ops” and planned/exploited by bloggers and extremist radio hosts. Snipers are being sent out now to target American troops, whether Jade Helm or not. The real threat will be from intelligence agents who will see to it that

Who is really being reached out to is drug gangs, violent white supremacists and radical elements who are being pushed into something that will really bring about martial law. Whoever set up Jade Helm in the first place quite well purposefully knew this was going to happen.

Orders are: Do anything to prove a violent confrontation. Behind this? The usual suspects, who got their practice run at the Bundy Ranch.
    This time they are going to kill somebody.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th April 2015), Nasu (20th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thought you might appreciate another perspective. This lady is tireless in her efforts to assist the public in some way. She is well informed but I'll leave that to others. This is just one of the videos you might check she has several that relate to JH and other related activities as of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZLlM060zLs
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th April 2015 at 15:57. Reason: Removed link to unrelated Youtube video about Italian Anti Geoengineering Protest

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FinallyNow (here)
    Thought you might appreciate another perspective. This lady is tireless in her efforts to assist the public in some way. She is well informed but I'll leave that to others. This is just one of the videos you might check she has several that relate to JH and other related activities as of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZLlM060zLs
    There is some commentary about Jade Helm (JH) in this Youtube video, starting at about the 8 min 20 sec mark. I did not listen to it further, so can't summarize it here.

Welcome to Avalon, FinallyNow. May I recommend that in addition to posting links and saying they are informative or related to Jade Helm (JH), that you describe a bit of what she is saying, and if her comments on the relevant topic (JH in this case) are included in a larger video, that you tell us where in the video to find the relevant parts. Otherwise you're leaving it up to each of 100's of readers to find the relevant material for themselves and to decide if it is of further interest to them. It's better that one poster spend an extra 10 or 20 minutes making their post more informative, than that 100 readers each spend 5 or 10 minutes listening to a Youtube video, deciding whether it is something they want to listen to further.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CivilDawn (20th April 2015), cursichella1 (20th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For clarity, here's the part (at the top of the article you link) that I do agree with and that does concern me: ...
    Three or four days ago, I wrote, here and here, that I thought that Jade Helm was being hyped in order to rile up some of the more "patriotic" Americans (gun owning, constitution defending, ...).

Certainly, something is afoot. Jade Helm has been in planning for a couple of years at least, as evidenced by these two job opening postings from June 2013 for a JADE HELM Exercise Planner and a JADE HELM Intelligence Planner. The intensity of the psyops aspect of this is intense, as evidenced by this interview of Steve Quayle, by Inforwars, posted here yesterday.

However, I think that Gordon Duff, in my Post #7 above is more accurate.

I suspect, that like the take down of the Ukraine Yanukovych government in late 2013 to early 2014, the first shots will not be fired by either side, but by hired gunmen, once both sides are sufficiently riled that one side is ready to believe that the other side fired the first shots.

Some hired gunmen will fire on some US Military operating in Jade Helm within the US, and the shots will be blamed on "right wing extremists", which most ordinary Americans will find to be a credible explanation, especially given the months of provocation of right wing extremists (the claims that Jade Helm is coming to take our guns, and exterminate or imprison our patriots) leading up to Jade Helm.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CivilDawn (20th April 2015), cursichella1 (20th April 2015), DeDukshyn (7th June 2015), Harley (20th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Just the fact that there's too much, yet too little info causing mega confusion on this is telling. Paul's right, what's important is that folks keep their heads screwed on and not go all "militia" over this, giving Jade Helm an extra opportunity to go "live". If there's a false flag in the making, any legit citizen acts of defiance will serve the purpose of lending credibility to a planned false flag.

There are lots of possibilities. This could be a major distraction from something really big happening elsewhere. It's conceivable that a catastrophic event is anticipated, versus something "planned". It could be a combination of events. It could be to acclimate us to military presence. It could be a test to further "out" domestic subversives, though NSA surely has that figured out.

I'm beginning to think it might be an attempt/excuse to remove local law enforcement from the picture all together. I imagine Oathkeepers are a thorn in somebody's side(!), not to mention difficulty local law enforcement might have in corraling their own family, neighbors and friends if ordered to do so by the military.

Whatever it is, calm and preparation are in order until there's more clarity.

Clearly, our best "defense" is illuminating those who aren't completely shut down to the blatant truths, using the government's own numbers (and MSM quotes, since most believe those!) when presenting your case, so there's no question of your authority. Sometimes, all it takes is a "Eureka" moment, and there are so many jarring examples to choose from:
    • the quite for-profit Federal Reserve
    • the Pentagon's missing Trillions
    • the (additional) billions in disappeared tax dollars in Aghanistan/Iraq
    • the conflict of interest "revolving door", especially between Wall St., Federal Reserve, Treasury and CIA
    • the fact that our own Social Security statements warn that there will be no funds for retirees in less than 20 years, regardless of what one has paid into it over their lifetime
    • the unbelievable deflation of the dollar's value, and disproportionate wage increases
    • the influence of lobbies , how our representatives have sold out to AIPAC, Big Pharmacy, Defense Contractors
    • the true number of citizens in poverty, homeless
    • the cost of providing food stamps to the poor for a year compared to what is spent in one year maintaining the hundreds of U.S. military bases around the world

There a tons of provable Government statistics one can point out. I'll add the actual numbers here later in case anyone wants to use them. (My battery is low!) Or come up with your own.

Once people digest a few of these realities, they are much more likely to realize on their own that the unthinkable isn't only possible, it is likely. An aware public is the best defense against an out of control government.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 20th April 2015 at 19:09.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

earthadvocate (21st April 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,345 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I suspect, that like the take down of the Ukraine Yanukovych government in late 2013 to early 2014, the first shots will not be fired by either side, but by hired gunmen, once both sides are sufficiently riled that one side is ready to believe that the other side fired the first shots.

Some hired gunmen will fire on some US Military operating in Jade Helm within the US, and the shots will be blamed on "right wing extremists", which most ordinary Americans will find to be a credible explanation, especially given the months of provocation of right wing extremists (the claims that Jade Helm is coming to take our guns, and exterminate or imprison our patriots) leading up to Jade Helm.
    Yep. See Operation Northwoods - the same playbook that was used for 911 (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-9-11-puzzle-), the disappearance of MH370 (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...239-passengers), and so many more False Flag operations.

It covers all scenarios, and the fact that it even exists should give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about the true mindset of our militarily controlled government(s).

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Yep ... the same playbook ...
    Excellent point ... the same playbook ... over and over and over and ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015), Harley (21st April 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The pentagon's missing $2.2 trillion dollars....... has now moved to being..apparently...$8.5 trillion dollars.

Why, one might have to try and start an internal war in a given country to try and cover that one up.

As a MISSING and unaccounted for, and HIDDEN...$8,500,000,000,000.00.......just might cause an issue -----as to where it went, what it was for, who and what had their fingers in and on it, and so on.

Report Reveals $8.5 Trillion Missing From Pentagon Budget

One will have to search and see if this is just sensationalism, of the military trying to hide all spending patterns, or what not.

Or, if it is further evidence of the hiding of the bankrolling of black ops projects into off-world technology.

there is a humungous pile of evidence that this is the sort of and kind of level of finance that would be required to finance and collateralize such huge off world and extreme 'hidden' systems. ie massive fleets of anti-gravity craft, and off world bases and off world colonies that are military based.

Specifically the USA's deepest black budget technological wells... have been leveraged into existence, in the dark, in the black..and the earth and the USA used as cows, destroyed in the process..., for the advance of fascist systems of out-world military endeavor.

That America's technological superiority, and the technology gained from the Germans at the end of WWII, was developed secretly, in black ops.....and the earth, run totally INTO the ground, used up, all the people burned, like sweatshop workers run rampant in systems of untenable excess..and the population basically being brought out back an shot in the head... and thrown in a ditch.....after the earth is all used up.

If you ware wondering what is going on... the reams and reams of evidence (dozens of books worth of clear and functional evidence, on the record), point exactly at that scenario.

So, when you look at jade helm, look at that scenario.... and look at it being on the verge of being found out, by the public of the USA -and the rest of the world.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (7th June 2015), Bill Ryan (8th June 2015), genevieve (7th June 2015), Harley (7th June 2015), JRS (8th June 2015), seko (7th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,345 times in 1,378 posts

Posted by Carmody (here)

They are quickly moving towards operating freely and openly.

End Game? The movie Elysium gives you a very good general idea:

Quote The very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth.

And they are well on their way.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015), seko (7th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Posted by Carmody (here)

They are quickly moving towards operating freely and openly.

End Game? The movie Elysium gives you a very good general idea:

Quote The very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth.

And they are well on their way.
    Yeah, when I saw that movie i thought "it is already like this, they are just telling us how it is".... but.... the creativity and true development (inner) will come from the bottom.

I also saw yesterday Tomorrowland, a film mainly for teenager, but in which there is a machine from another dimension that is constantly sending pessimistic messages to the population of the earth and some "savior teenager" destroy the machine so that people can start hoping again (of course, there is bad robots wanting the end of humans and a good one helping them and a love story between a boy and a robot girl, both kid looking, except that the boy becomes a grown aged men, still in love with the kid looking robot - on the edge of pedophilia in my views)

My thinking was: is the matrix control over our minds being taken off for real, or is it still one of these lies?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015), seko (7th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread