Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Russia plans to move its people to big towns

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Russia plans to move its people to big towns

Agenda 21 starts:

The Kremlin is considering the biggest geographical redistribution of its population since Joseph Stalin's forced deportations of entire nationalities in the 1940s.

Under the plans, which were leaked to the daily Vedomosti newspaper, most of Russia's 141 million population would be concentrated in just 20 urban centres.

At present they are spread sparsely over one-fifth of the Earth's surface....... continued here:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/russia-p...117-17xp9.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (24th November 2010), shadowstalker (17th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Russia plans to move its people to big towns

They must know something that we don't.

File it under "coming earth changes".

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

How about file it under more effective control of human populations instead? If human populations are concentrated in certain areas they are easier to control.

5. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

this is not good. and it feels not good. (beside crystaline/crosslocations)

6. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The Russians are an unruly bunch. I seriously doubt they will permit themselves to be herded into cul-de-sacs en mass.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

astrid (18th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote The leaked plan said such places had ''no future'' and were not worth developing. Instead, it proposed relocating people to 20 giant urban centres, where Russia's main natural resources such as oil and gas were located.

Unlike in Stalin's day, when people were forced to move at gunpoint on the often spurious grounds that they were ''enemies of the people'' or Nazi collaborators, relocating would be optional and encouraged on economic grounds.

Much of rural Russia is dying as young people move to towns and cities, and entire Soviet-era settlements which were built around just one or two factories are no longer economically viable.
    this i think is a crucial part of the article..please have a read yourselves...so, whichy1, according to you what is so alarming about this plan? what is agenda 21 and how does this development fit into it? thanks l

Quote Ahkenaten

Re: Russia plans to move its people to big towns
    The Russians are an unruly bunch. I seriously doubt they will permit themselves to be herded into cul-de-sacs en mass.

Ahkenaten, what do you mean by russians are unrully bunch? what's your experience in that respect? l

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi lightblue, my apologies, I made the quantum leap in assumption that most people were aware of the NWO and Agenda 21 including the map for sustainable development

Here is the link to previous thread on Agenda 21, and there are others.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-over-America

This link specifically talks about the map for sustainable development.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEg...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tanft...layer_embedded

If I could most kindly and graciously suggest that you read all the information available to make your own conclusions. I do prefer not to spoon feed people, as its important that each of us makes our own opinion based on facts. Opinion is just opinion and simply the way each of us views different things.

That being said, and given you asked - from my perspective I can see where the shift to the new world order is being played out. I firmly believe in depopulation (poisoning the global population) and the sustainable development part of Agenda 21 (which is entirely population control) The UN are not hiding any of it - here is the link to it on their website - but I warn you it is huge.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/r...nda21_00.shtml

I have read a minute amount of what countries are doing to fulfil their obligations for the new world under - or agenda 21. Example - NZ cites the building of the new Auckland super city as being part of their submission to the UN for sustainable development - Already underway which I believe is a precursor to what has just leaked from Russia. (sorry dont have the link to the NZ submission)

I have a sneaky suspecion that here in Canberra there are moves to make it a super centre with recent article citing a new international airport and new fast train system for the eastern seaboard - so waiting to see what bits dribble out from there

Its all a matter of finding the correct information (because there is so much disinformation) and understanding what it really means, only then can you see what the ptb are planning and enforcing.

Once you have that figured (or as much as you can figure out) then watch the subtle moves around the globe and see how it all plays into the overall agenda of the NWO (power corruption and control). Its not that difficult to see once you know what to look for and who to trust for the information. There are many enlightened people on Avalon and is a genuinly good place to start searching. A lot can be gleaned from little snippets in newspapers (as in this case) once you know what to look for, the clues / signs are all around you and just pop up out of nowhere totally unexpected

I was thinking this morning - that I am already living in a supercentre, but at least I still have the choice to own my own place and move rurally if I choose. I believe that private ownership of land will be taken away - even if under the guise of unaffordabilty via increased interest rates, as will many other (if not all) freedoms e.g. privacy and freedom of speech as will our choice to live rurally.

I have more to say, but thought I would jot down a couple of things for a start.

Does this make sense????
    W

10. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

lightblue I was referring to the Russian Revolution of 1917 - regardless of who orchestrated and directed it it was an explosive national event and showed, if nothing else, that the Russian people are an unruly lot

11. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg. deleted
    Last edited by NoTingles; 29th January 2011 at 20:39.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

NoTingles (19th November 2010)

14. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

a lot harder to grow your own food in a big city and of course if that's made illegal a lot harder to hide the fact you're growing your own food in a big city

wonder if they'd plan to introduce compulsory sterilization , once the city idea takes hold , under guise of sustainable population , wonder if they'l have a "childbearing right " lottery , where couples can apply for a "child bearing visa" ...I mean they already have a greencard lottery

15. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

having everyone living in large centralised centres makes it a hell of a lot easier to co-ordinate and execute large scale attacks, interdictions and police actions.

one arguement used during the 'cold war' was that the u.s. needed to have x amount of nukes to strike effectively at the u.s.s.r due to the number and varied locations of both military and population centres, while the u.s.s.r. could accomplish the same desired level of damage with a far smaller stockpile.

apply that concept in other directions.

16. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

witchy1:
    Quote Hi lightblue, my apologies, I made the quantum leap in assumption that most people were aware of the NWO and Agenda 21 including the map for sustainable development

Here is the link to previous thread on Agenda 21, and there are others.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-over-America

This link specifically talks about the map for sustainable development.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEg...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tanft...layer_embedded

If I could most kindly and graciously suggest that you read all the information available to make your own conclusions. I do prefer not to spoon feed people, as its important that each of us makes our own opinion based on facts. Opinion is just opinion and simply the way each of us views different things

you are right on that - i didn't get around to reading your entry of november 2nd...

i don't have many opinions, i tend to go on my gut feeling and my gut feeling is telling me not follow your reccomendations on this, because of your entry on "MMS jim humble update" thread where you are promoting a church membership... kind regards l

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

my gut feeling is telling me not follow your reccomendations on this thread because of yuur entry on "MMS jim humble update" thread where you are promoting a church membership

Lightblue I am not promoting any church - please view Bills comment in reference to your post. I find your accustation offensive

18. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

witchy1:
    Quote Lightblue I am not promoting any church - please view Bills comment in reference to your post. I find your accustation offensive

i am sad you got offended..i was speaking in my name only...i still feel that way and i found what you put on MMS thread just that - membership of genesis II church promoting...sorry if what i find offends you..the way i feel/read your entry is not going to change..i don't think you should worry because other people may take it differently... best wishes l

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Russia will fail! It will only further unmask Agenda 21 for its true intent.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Lightblue as you may be aware, Bill Humble is a very well respected gentleman and many here in Avalon keep up to date with what is happening given his precarious situation. I subscribe to his monthly newletters and post them here (if no-one else has) so that everyone knows a) that he is safe and b) allows people to keep up to date with his treatments and news. I am a strong believer, as are many hundreds of thousands of other people are in his treatment. He has saved many lives and I do as much as possible to take the message to anyone who may benefit.

The whole thread is dedicated to Jim it is not an area that one would (should) find a church/spiritual/worship promotion, and if you had looked would have seen it as a "cut and paste" directly from him. I make no apologies for supporting his efforts. As you have found out, he runs what would not normally be described as a religious "church". I personally follow no religion, but am tolerant of those who choose to do so. I am deeply indebted to heroic people like Jim who are courageous in their persuit of doing the right thing. I am only too happy to ensure that all those who feel the same about Jim and his magnificant efforts are kept up to date.

Of concern was your statement "i don't have many opinions, i tend to go on my gut feeling and my gut feeling is telling me not follow your reccomendations on this, because of your entry on "MMS jim humble update" thread where you are promoting a church membership... "

This means that because of your erroneous belief that I was promoting genisus II your "gut" has told you not to follow my recommendations.

To clarify - I have made no recommendations. I have simply made a suggestion that you undertake some research and make an informed choice or decision about the question that you posted concerning the NWO and Agenda 21. I also provided a link for you to begin your search. My opinons and thoughts on the matter are just that - mine and I am most unlikely to impose my beliefs on this or any subject on any person but I will certainly listen to those that have more knowledge than I

Each person needs to determine an informed opinion on an issue following the weighing up of many things some of which may include others thoughts and opinions. As the topic in question is in video and in print, this is where IMO your search needs to begin if you are truely interested.

Of more concern was the tenor of your post concerning your gut telling you not to take my recommendation as I was promoting a church. This then means you will take recommendation only from those who do not promote a church or similarly a place of worship. You will find on Avalon many people who promote their way of spritual enlightenment (including mainstream religion). I trust that you will remain tolerant of those that express those beliefs.

It appears that you clearly have no desire to undertake further self learning or knowledge seeking on the subject of NWO or Agenda 21, which would indicate lack of interest. I remain somewhat perplexed as to why you posed the questions in the first place

21. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

witchy1:
    Quote ….Of concern was your statement "i don't have many opinions, i tend to go on my gut feeling and my gut feeling is telling me not follow your reccomendations on this, because of your entry on "MMS jim humble update" thread where you are promoting a church membership... "

This means that because of your erroneous belief that I was promoting genisus II your "gut" has told you not to follow my recommendations.

To clarify - I have made no recommendations. I have simply made a suggestion that you undertake some research and make an informed choice or decision about the question that you posted concerning the NWO and Agenda 21….

you needn’t concern yourself about my statement... i stand by what i wrote, that won’t change...i maintain that what you put on “MMS jim humble” thread was amongst other things the genesis II church’s membership promotion, whatever your motivation may have been .. everyone could see/read the conclusion of your post (with links) and understand why i remarked what i did….in your entry, you fell short of including a disclaimer, which bill ryan kindly offered following my post on the very same thread…https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...0411#post70411 so i thanked bill for that, because that bit of info i think was badly needed.…you may now say that i should have known what bill put and what you meant but failed to include , but that doesn’t change one bit what your post read like and what i interpreted it as..

think you are splitting hairs when you are drawing a difference between the meaning of recommendation and suggestion…in fact, there isn’t one ..at least not according to microsoft thesaurus….maybe you’ll find a very fine one in a more serious dictionary, but lets not be as pedantic..

your understanding that i don’t take seriously anyone who promotes organized religions is correct – that won’t change either.

your further analysis of of me, my opinion making etc. is of no consequence - i put the question because i hoped to get an answer i was after…you needn’t plough deeper into it…best wishes l

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Agenda 21 For Dummies

Agenda 21 explained very well. Including implications it will have on humanity. Opinions within the video come in some cases from those that were in on the negotiations.

Truly an interesting watch.

Click here for direct download Agenda 21

Click here for direct download Agenda 21 (olympic version)

Click here to download Understanding Sustainable Development

Note: They plan on building stock yards for people all along the poisoned gulf coast!

This is a out dated map, but I seen a newer on on a video and it now shows black areas all along the gulf coast.

Last edited by Grizzom; 18th November 2010 at 17:35.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

witchy1 (19th November 2010)

24. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg. deleted
    Last edited by NoTingles; 29th January 2011 at 20:38. Reason: to include reference to previous post in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast