+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resonance beings of frequency - (official)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Resonance beings of frequency - (official)

RESONANCE BEINGS OF FREQUENCY - (OFFICIAL)

Published on Feb 5, 2013
    Resonance is a sensational journey, which reveals 60 years of scientific research into the harm being caused to life by man made wireless frequencies.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronises our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is undergoing the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.

'Resonance' sensationally reveals how our reliance on a technology that is proving to be unsafe, could result in us paying the ultimate price...

check out our website at www.flatfrogfilms.com

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Awakening2014 (22nd April 2015), Becky (22nd April 2015), betoobig (22nd April 2015), Elisheva (23rd April 2015), Flash (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), JRS (23rd April 2015), justntime2learn (22nd April 2015), Lifebringer (22nd April 2015), Meggings (22nd April 2015), norman (21st April 2017), ponda (23rd April 2015), skyflower (23rd April 2015), Truthseeker85 (23rd April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Resonance beings of frequency - (official)

The stone sungit is a natural remedy, just carryng one or on the table at home. Is much more efective than orgonite. The biggest deposits of sungit are in.... surprise... Mother Russia. I have one in my pocket, polish one. You can also by rough small ones (they black and are dirty like carbon) and put them for 1 hour in the water, remove the stones and the sand like deposits and ready to drink. No fear, thanks for the info thus the awarness Sadowstalker.

LOVE

Juan

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), meeradas (23rd April 2015), ponda (23rd April 2015), shadowstalker (22nd April 2015), skyflower (23rd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Default Re: Resonance beings of frequency - (official)

Thanks Shadowstalker! EMF pollution is one of my worst nightmares.
    I was living in a town in a growth spurt about 11 years ago and when they suddenly started putting up cell phone towers all around, I felt like I was getting Alzheimer's.
    My memory lapses were so frightening, I began having panic attacks as well.
    Thanks to the Goddess I knew enough to suspect it was due to the towers.
    I moved to a more rural area and was fine.
    But I still can't be around or too close to too many cell phones or towers, EMFs, Wifi, etc.
    It's baffling to me that people actually consider this trend to be progress, but the proof that it's NOT is becoming more and more incontrovertible.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (23rd April 2015), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), ponda (23rd April 2015), shadowstalker (22nd April 2015), skyflower (23rd April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,801 times in 8,390 posts

Default Resonance beings of frequency - Documentary

Published on Jan 14, 2013

(Full Film) RESONANCE This James Russell film is a Sensational Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research!
    A well-researched, well-made, deeply disturbing documentary.

James Russell (Director + Producer)
    james(at)flatfrogfilms(dot)com
    http://www.FlatFrogFilms.com

John Webster (Director)
    http://www.PatientZeroProductions.com

This spectacular documentary uncovers for the very first time, the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. And, how every single one of us is reacting to the biggest change in environment this planet has ever seen.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Resonance beings of frequency - Documentary

Amazing stuff! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Norman! Who knew about the bees?!

+ Reply to Thread