+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some whistleblowers in the financial world. And can anyone shed any light on the "dragon families"?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Some whistleblowers in the financial world. And can anyone shed any light on the "dragon families"?

Hi everyone

I just like to share some financial "whistleblowers" or websites that tell their version of the truth in finance/corporate governance.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

http://sgtreport.com/

http://thewealthwatchman.com/

Public speakers:

Peter schiff. He has a channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport

Jim Rickards

Also i came across some people who have linked some reports (concerning current events, cabal, etc) to the dragon families, and here is a link to their website (of one faction).. seems like disinformation .. just want to ask cos there is no way of verifying
    1) the dragon families claim to have been here since the beginning of mankind. there are several factions..
    here is a link to their website: http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/the_ambassador.html

thanks and love

JT

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd April 2015), mgray (24th April 2015), poetbil (23rd April 2015), sigma6 (24th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Some whistleblowers in the financial world. And can anyone shed any light on the "dragon families"?

G'day Lancet & Welcome to Avalon...

Quote Can anyone shed any light on the "dragon families"?
    I'll give it a try...

Re: The ((Dragon Families))

http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/the_ambassador.html

There is NO SUCH THING AS THE ((DRAGON FAMILIES))...

It's just a term used by several (Disinfo Agents) to label Asian Families that 'Don't' exist...

Shyte, isn't that ((MODWIZ)) who used to be a member here at Avalon...

It's all just (Pie in the Sky)...

PS - And if there are any fans out there of those that frequently use the Label/Term...

Do me just 1 Small favour - ((PROVE-IT))...!!!

PSS - World News and Events with The Ambassador

PSSS - Perhaps these ((Clowns)) know...

Last edited by Sierra; 24th April 2015 at 02:30.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Some whistleblowers in the financial world. And can anyone shed any light on the "dragon families"?

Hi Lancet, Welcome to Avalon. Thanks for the links. It’s always good to hear more about topics like Libor, geoengineering, the Greek financial crisis, gold and silver manipulation, etc. You’ll find lots of info on these topics and many more at Avalon.

As mentioned by Jacko in his (derogatory?) post above, that wizard looking guy is Modwiz, a long-time former member of Avalon. I personally respected his threads and posts and miss his input here on Avalon. You asked in your thread title - And can anyone shed any light on the “Dragon Families?” Due to seeing Modwiz’s face on Jacko’s post, I went to the site you pointed to – www.truevisionofpeace.com/the_ambassador.html.

Wow-that site has an intimidating amount of videos! I scrolled down, and WOW-there is Avalon member and former (still respected and beloved by many Avalon members I think) moderator Christine! She’s the one pictured on the top Right hand side of the April 12, 2015 video! Christine has participated in a bunch of excellent videos done in association with Avalon and available on U-tube. The video with her and Bill Ryan-the well respected founder of this forum- is outstanding! Her presentations with former Avalon member GoodETxSG are really interesting too.

Due to Christine’s participation, I watched that April 12, 2015 video (almost 2 hours!). The message from “The Ambassador” was interesting. He says the group he represents-which he identifies as “The Dragon Families”- is working constantly to prevent World War 3, and set up positive businesses to address human suffering and end the environmental destruction of Earth. Apparently this group has a lot of money to accomplish this. It seems from the info in this video, the “Dragon Families” may be a very “positive” group.

Lancet, as a new member here I don’t know if you have noticed yet, but Jacko seems to jump into every thread here with any mention of Benjamin Fulford, and in a very negative way. Some of the originators of these threads (and other respected members) have asked him to not do this, but it seems like he just can’t help himself. Fulford was the Far-East editor for Forbes Magazine. This may not be a good credential for some folks but I think it is a good credential. I have read his material since his interview with Bill Ryan many years ago.

Statements such as “There is no such thing as the ((Dragon Families)) and “It’s all just (pie in the sky)” are just one Avalon member’s opinion.
    My opinion is that one should keep an open mind, use discernment, and make up your own mind. There’s tons of information on this forum to digest. Have fun!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

mgray (24th April 2015), petra (23rd March 2018), sigma6 (24th April 2015), thunder24 (24th April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Okay, that does look like MODWIZ. And who is this ambassador?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

sigma6 (24th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

It is! It is Modwiz! awesome! LOL!! just the way I imagined him to be too! totally laid back, even keeled...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Okay, that does look like MODWIZ. And who is this ambassador?
    scrolling down I see it is our old buddy...

"True Mission of Peace: Thoughts and Comments by Modwiz125"

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi everyone. I am thrilled to be in Avalon. I was actually surfing this website for some time before deciding to join..and once I joined, I gained a new perspective on Avalonians. I understand that this place is a melting pot of normal humans, experiencers, contactees, spiritual and enlightened people, and others who very distinguished.

I would like to add several points.. and they are:

-Benjamin Fulford does get his information from somewhere.. and he may be a hack or maybe not.. but he does what he does.. and maybe there is a grain of truth in that mountain of stuff.. who knows.. but I understand Jackovesk's point fully and his well meaning intentions.. I just read cos its there, thats all.

-I think it is an interesting development that former Avalonians are on that project..they are willing to go online, show their faces to the world, be heard and seen and be credited or discredited. Perhaps its their calling (to action) and that they have seeked to manifest their beliefs into action? or maybe not?

-I will however concur with Jackovesk that some of their assertions can hardly be believed (such as the gold and financial intrigue) .... time will tell.

-I find many courageous people spreading the truth in their fields, and will share if I find their information valuable.

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    Also i came across some people who have linked some reports (concerning current events, cabal, etc) to the dragon families, and here is a link to their website (of one faction).. seems like disinformation .. just want to ask cos there is no way of verifying
    1) the dragon families claim to have been here since the beginning of mankind. there are several factions..
    here is a link to their website: http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/the_ambassador.html

thanks and love

JT
    Hello Lancet,

Here is some interesting information on the identity of "the ambassador": https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post936271

And also how the emblem was constructed: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post938671

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread